3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

Genshin Impact (PC, Mobile, PS4, PS5)

Tails Prower

8 hours ago, Tails Prower said:

For me it's been the other way around the first half here has been quiet but I suspect the second half I will be back to busy busy but at least it gives you time to rebuild as you say, fortunately most of my rebuilding is already done so I am kinda eager to see the results, only thing I have to finish now is level 90 my weapons on my FTP account.

Level 80 to 90 for a weapon takes so much mora and ore. I'll get a weapon there one day but not for a while I suspect.

Every now and again my player-head thinks about wanting more team slots, mainly because each domain seems to need different characters and I can never remember which I should be using. But at the same time my designer-head thinks that too many team slots to scroll through could be a bit of a mess. So I was just thinking, instead of having lots of teams to choose from, what if each domain could hold a single team you could define for that particular domain? That way you would never have to alter your overworld team combos and the domain would always be using the most appropriate characters. So it would be like an Abyss set up but it would remember the characters you used from last time.

However, taking the opportunity to rain on my own parade, it would create a jarring inconsistency with world bosses, which also require "preferred" characters but don't have an entry option like domains. It's awkward because the more characters you get, the bigger the pain it is to manage team comps for specific uses, especially if you consider that each new area could add a new domain/boss. So I am not sure there is a way to deal with it that doesn't complicate things too much. I was planning on writing a team-manager/reference app that I could use to hold team comps for bosses and domains... I think that's actually the more practical solution.

Which does bring me round to a question I had planned on asking. Is there any site that you know of, that has a zip/rar/7z of things like artifact and enemy thumbnail images? I got the character images from the Genshin Wiki but grabbing artifact images could take a while. Enemy images would be like the ones used in Abyss when you do a chamber preview.

Edit: Found a GitHub Repo from someone who seems to have a Python script to download the artifact images. The zip from that repository had all artifacts apart from the latest two sets (Husk and Clam), which I got from the Wiki. I had to rename all the images to English from Japanese but I don't mind doing that. I don't really like just taking images from websites, so this was a good solution.

Edited by LeeC22
  • Like 1

Well an interesting day provided three things, a dilemma, a fright and a new domain (new for me anyway).

First 10 pulls dropped a Bennett and that's where the dilemma comes in. I already had him at C5, so it's that old story of C6 or not. I need to have a think about that one. He's currently in my overworld team with Shenhe, Raiden and Ganyu so I suspect Shenhe and Raiden will be affected by it.

Second 10 pulls went gold... characher silhouette appeared "That's not Kokomi" and it was another Bennett. A second silhouette appeared "crap, that's not her either", it was Fischl. It was third time lucky thankfully.

New domain I tried (on my second acc) was Momiji-Dyed Court. I don't have any of the artifacts from there apart from a single Shinemawa that came from somewhere I don't remember (maybe the adventurer's handbook). Not overly delighted to see the Thunderhelm Lawachurl and the Abyss mage but it went okay in the end. It decided that I needed all HP% and DEF% main stats, so I have a lot of artifacts for the strongbox.

Also started to put together the app I mentioned, just some empty classes for now until I get a better idea of what it needs to do.

Reddit seems to be pondering some issues coming from the next beta over Yae, not sure how that one will play out. I don't like leak stuff but people on Reddit don't seem to understand the Spoiler principle, so I ended up with info I didn't really want to know... especially if the consequences are negative. Unless I went into posts without noticing the Spoiler tag, which is highly likely I suppose.

Did everyone else have a successful day, or are some still waiting for the banner update? (based on their timezone)

Edited by LeeC22
  • Like 1

WildBrick142
15 minutes ago, LeeC22 said:

First 10 pulls dropped a Bennett and that's where the dilemma comes in. I already had him at C5, so it's that old story of C6 or not. I need to have a think about that one. He's currently in my overworld team with Shenhe, Raiden and Ganyu so I suspect Shenhe and Raiden will be affected by it.

bennett's c6 infuses weapons with pyro (overriding everything else) as long as you're in his fantastic voyage aoe, so if you're using him for attack buffs i recommend keeping him at c5, otherwise he will just ruin a lot of characters

18 minutes ago, LeeC22 said:

Reddit seems to be pondering some issues coming from the next beta over Yae, not sure how that one will play out. I don't like leak stuff but people on Reddit don't seem to understand the Spoiler principle, so I ended up with info I didn't really want to know... especially if the consequences are negative. Unless I went into posts without noticing the Spoiler tag, which is highly likely I suppose.

i would never trust reddit with any info that's leaked or rumored when it comes to how characters perform. they whine every single time some random leaker oversells a character (or rather talks about their own experience, and then reddit decides to exaggerate their expectations) and then it doesn't perform the way they built up their expectations for in the actual game

they saw ganyu's kit being similar to amber and suddenly she's the "5-star amber not worth going for", yet she hits like a freight train in the actual game

they said kazuha was gonna be sh*t, a 5-star sucrose, etc. he's one of the best anemo characters.

yoimiya? sh*t, low damage, etc. not from my experience. tho i understand the auto-targeting problem that's an issue with all bow users

raiden? she works well with beidou in the beta. mihoyo made changes to raiden between beta and release and she no longer worked well with beidou. reddit once again was up in arms about it

kokomi? -100% crit rate = sh*t character, not meta, skip, worse than barbara. turns out to be the most broken healer in the game.

every. single. time. i haven't been keeping up but i'm 99.9% sure they're calling ayato sh*t because of whatever reason they come up with and their senseless obsession with the meta. and whatever it is with yae, it's likely doomposting, or a good change that they won't understand until 2 months later where they decide she's great all of a sudden

26 minutes ago, LeeC22 said:

Did everyone else have a successful day, or are some still waiting for the banner update? (based on their timezone)

still waiting cause i picked NA server lol

i have all characters so i'll be going for the weapons this time round (already did my very first 20 pulls ever today), when it comes to 5-stars i will have a great use for both the "donut" and raiden's polearm. as for the 4-stars, i'll be happy to add the 2 watatsumi-series weapons to my collection. it'll be a win no matter the outcome. well, unless i lose the 75-25...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, WildBrick142 said:

bennett's c6 infuses weapons with pyro (overriding everything else) as long as you're in his fantastic voyage aoe, so if you're using him for attack buffs i recommend keeping him at c5, otherwise he will just ruin a lot of characters

Hmmm, I think he'll stay at C5 based on that although he's not fully built yet, so I have time to consider how I am going to be playing him. I could even end up not playing him at all, I am just building some alternate characters to try and boost my ability in domains with my main acc. Thanks for the info though.

17 minutes ago, WildBrick142 said:

and whatever it is with yae, it's likely doomposting, or a good change that they won't understand until 2 months later where they decide she's great all of a sudden

Apparently it's a change to her turret targeting that is being trialed in the beta. I won't say more than that in case it's not something you want to know about. I also probably don't fully understand it so I don't want to give out misinformation. On the surface I don't like the sound of it but I am a total casual player who has different needs to a more serious player. Playstyle changes bother me more than damage-dealing changes, so that's my only concern.

20 minutes ago, WildBrick142 said:

i have all characters so i'll be going for the weapons this time round (already did my very first 20 pulls ever today), when it comes to 5-stars i will have a great use for both the "donut" and raiden's polearm. as for the 4-stars, i'll be happy to add the 2 watatsumi-series weapons to my collection. it'll be a win no matter the outcome. well, unless i lose the 75-25...

Yeah, the two 5* weapons seem pretty good this banner, fingers-crossed you get the one (or ones) you want.

I hit pity on the weapon banner once on each account just to see how it went. I lost once and got Skyward Harp but the next time I played the bluff and it worked. I wanted Calamity Queller for Rosaria, so I set the path for the other weapon... lost the 50/50 and got exactly what I wanted. I probably won't ever do it again unless we get a run of characters I don't want. I never have enough spare fates.

• Like 2

WildBrick142
2 hours ago, LeeC22 said:

Apparently it's a change to her turret targeting that is being trialed in the beta. I won't say more than that in case it's not something you want to know about. I also probably don't fully understand it so I don't want to give out misinformation. On the surface I don't like the sound of it but I am a total casual player who has different needs to a more serious player. Playstyle changes bother me more than damage-dealing changes, so that's my only concern.

interesting... personally i don't really see a problem with the targeting right now. guess we'll see how it goes.

Yeah, the two 5* weapons seem pretty good this banner, fingers-crossed you get the one (or ones) you want.

I hit pity on the weapon banner once on each account just to see how it went. I lost once and got Skyward Harp but the next time I played the bluff and it worked. I wanted Calamity Queller for Rosaria, so I set the path for the other weapon... lost the 50/50 and got exactly what I wanted. I probably won't ever do it again unless we get a run of characters I don't want. I never have enough spare fates.

thanks! to be honest i'd rather get the polearm for raiden since i plan to build her soon. the catalyst i wouldn't mind since it would only improve my kokomi, but it's not something i'd specifically go for.

on one hand i want to set the path to the opposite weapon, but at the same time i feel like the whole 'reverse psychology' on the game is a placebo and i'll just be screwing myself over. bit of a tough spot, whatever 5-star i get will be the only one i get and my last roll on the weapon banner for some time

EDIT: I GOT IT!!

unknown.png

my raiden build will be complete ganyu_emote_5.png

also the game really wanted me to have the mouun's moon bow cause i got enough to R5 it lol no claymore sadly, but oh well i got what i wanted - and yes, i did set the path for the polearm. thank the rng gods

Edited by WildBrick142
  • Like 2

Tails Prower

To add my 2 cents Rededit is the 'troll' of anything, it should be treated with a cynical pinch of salt.

From a C6 Yae perspective her turrets are OP, I can litterally one shot a Frost Arm LavaChurl if I time it right after breaking the shield so if there are changes to her turrets I will not object to this because she is already top tier in the electro users department and I suspect would be more so if I were going for Raiden Shogun on my main account.

I have decided to pass on the weapons banner this time round as there is only enough primogems to get Raiden Shogun for my FTP, I pulled twice yesterday got one Bennett and one Sara Kujou so I am at 59 pulls so hoping after I do the Ekanomiya event and Divine Ingenuity so hopefully that 69th pull will be Raiden. LOL.

Tis unlikely I will get a constellation for Kokomi tho as I don't think there is enough wishes left to gather the 1600 x 3 as I am on 33 pulls on my main account so unless the gods were kind and she just randomly pops that's that.

Currenlty i am 'rebuilding' her because I have gone off the artefacts sub stas I had for her so that's my plan for the rest of the week dungeon farming.

Next event is the Of Drink A Dreaming event so have to wait another week to see if my 'rebuilds' work for Hyakunnin Ikki.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tails Prower said:

To add my 2 cents Rededit is the 'troll' of anything, it should be treated with a cynical pinch of salt.

You're probably right but as I only visit two sites on the internet each day (Reddit and GTAF), I tend to get exposed to its content a lot unfortunately. Hoyolab always feels like a bunch of kids... I can't stand that site and being a grumpy old man doesn't help in that respect. :D

There's also a lot I don't understand about how this game works, so I confess to having to take a lot of stuff at face value. I really don't like Reddit and I have gone through three accounts in a couple of years, because the site exposed my nasty side too much. I ended up hunting for comments to post nasty replies to and I just got tired of it. I don't play GTAV now so I don't see the GTAO subreddit any more, which is good because that was the worst one for me. This site is the only site I can post anything on to get info back directly, which is why I appreciate the help both of you two have offered up.

The majority of people seem to be hoping the Yae thing doesn't go live, some for the same reason as myself and others for more technical reasons that probably don't affect me as a C0 Yae user. But like I mentioned in an earlier post, there's always the risk that you have the minority view and I accept that.

Currenlty i am 'rebuilding' her because I have gone off the artefacts sub stas I had for her so that's my plan for the rest of the week dungeon farming.

I am thinking about building her with the Maiden Beloved set to try and make her feel a bit different to my other account which uses the Clam set. Maiden seems like a decent healer set, so it's worth a shot. Worst case is they can go on Barbara instead of the Exile artifacts if I don't like them and I can re-farm for a Clam set. Or I could even try the Milileth set... there seems to be a few options. I spent yesterday and this morning killing the hydro-hypostasis a lot of times to get her to level 80 and this afternoon on Seirai Island killing specters to get her talents to 6/6/6. They won't go higher than that because it means fighting Signora for the boss mats and I just don't want to do that fight again.

• Like 1

Tails Prower
12 minutes ago, LeeC22 said:

You're probably right but as I only visit two sites on the internet each day (Reddit and GTAF), I tend to get exposed to its content a lot unfortunately. Hoyolab always feels like a bunch of kids... I can't stand that site and being a grumpy old man doesn't help in that respect. :D

There's also a lot I don't understand about how this game works, so I confess to having to take a lot of stuff at face value. I really don't like Reddit and I have gone through three accounts in a couple of years, because the site exposed my nasty side too much. I ended up hunting for comments to post nasty replies to and I just got tired of it. I don't play GTAV now so I don't see the GTAO subreddit any more, which is good because that was the worst one for me. This site is the only site I can post anything on to get info back directly, which is why I appreciate the help both of you two have offered up.

The majority of people seem to be hoping the Yae thing doesn't go live, some for the same reason as myself and others for more technical reasons that probably don't affect me as a C0 Yae user. But like I mentioned in an earlier post, there's always the risk that you have the minority view and I accept that.

I am thinking about building her with the Maiden Beloved set to try and make her feel a bit different to my other account which uses the Clam set. Maiden seems like a decent healer set, so it's worth a shot. Worst case is they can go on Barbara instead of the Exile artifacts if I don't like them and I can re-farm for a Clam set. Or I could even try the Milileth set... there seems to be a few options. I spent yesterday and this morning killing the hydro-hypostasis a lot of times to get her to level 80 and this afternoon on Seirai Island killing specters to get her talents to 6/6/6. They won't go higher than that because it means fighting Signora for the boss mats and I just don't want to do that fight again.

Well we shall see what happens with Yae but as I said best to treat the rededit with a pinch of salt.

Maiden Beloved is a good set so I think that will be woth a try, I'd be interested to hear the results and yes you are correct Signora is a pain when it comes to the talents but I think I've managed to get my routine down there, I might post that up as a video a bit later because I always see people asking for help how to do that fight and I always seem to have no problems with it.

I did one before but that was a few updates ago so might be worth a refresh...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tails Prower said:

I always see people asking for help how to do that fight and I always seem to have no problems with it.

I would guess those people are like myself, characters that aren't particularly well built will cause you to have way more problems than someone with decent builds. I have Exile artifacts on Barbara, so I am sure you can imagine what my other characters are like. :D I never used to farm artifact domains, so they all got whatever I could get from world boss drops and mob drops. I mean I have had my main account since June last year and have only just got to the point where I can attempt level 90 domains to improve anything... but I still hate the domain based combat, I really do, it's tedious and not what I expected to play when I started with the game.

But I mean Childe at level 70 causes me major problems and I have been one-shot by him on many occasions, even with Level 80+ characters. I don't like the Andrius fight and I only ever did Azdaha once and never will I do it again. The fights are just too stressful and given that at any moment I can forget which characters are on which button, I can't even rely on consistent switches to optimise elemental reactions. I press a key expecting one character to appear and I get a different one on screen... it's incredibly frustrating. And when it starts that "Can't switch character now" and the beeping, I just have to stop.

I have watched videos of the SIgnora fight but watching and doing are two different things. There's one guy who does a lot of guide videos and he calmly walks round the arena talking and fighting and dodging everything that comes near him with perfefct timing. I watch them, confidently stroll into the arena, forget almost everything and then panic, run out of stamina and die. Trust me, it sucks to struggle at a game, especially when 20 - 30 years ago I was a decent player and could regularly clock arcade machines.

Edited by LeeC22
  • Like 1

Tails Prower

I would guess those people are like myself, characters that aren't particularly well built will cause you to have way more problems than someone with decent builds. I have Exile artifacts on Barbara, so I am sure you can imagine what my other characters are like. :D I never used to farm artifact domains, so they all got whatever I could get from world boss drops and mob drops. I mean I have had my main account since June last year and have only just got to the point where I can attempt level 90 domains to improve anything... but I still hate the domain based combat, I really do, it's tedious and not what I expected to play when I started with the game.

But I mean Childe at level 70 causes me major problems and I have been one-shot by him on many occasions, even with Level 80+ characters. I don't like the Andrius fight and I only ever did Azdaha once and never will I do it again. The fights are just too stressful and given that at any moment I can forget which characters are on which button, I can't even rely on consistent switches to optimise elemental reactions. I press a key expecting one character to appear and I get a different one on screen... it's incredibly frustrating. And when it starts that "Can't switch character now" and the beeping, I just have to stop.

I have watched videos of the SIgnora fight but watching and doing are two different things. There's one guy who does a lot of guide videos and he calmly walks round the arena talking and fighting and dodging everything that comes near him with perfefct timing. I watch them, confidently stroll into the arena, forget almost everything and then panic, run out of stamina and die. Trust me, it sucks to struggle at a game, especially when 20 - 30 years ago I was a decent player and could regularly clock arcade machines.

Very true, overall the domain based combat is a bit of a repeat/tedious from time to time but overall I enjoy it for what it is but know everyone has different views.

Childe and Azdaha are the two most annoying ones of all the boses in my opinion, esp since the element changes each week on the later so you can never really bring along the same team each time but the most important thing is that you don't have to do them as they are only needed when you actually want that talent level above 6.

As for the character switching I guess that is one thing on console I have maybe an advantage over since switching is Up, Down, Left, Right on the keypad switch characters so it's probably more straightforward for me.

Oh everyone has that struggle as they get older with video games, you ask me to play old skool games now and I guarantee I would suck as well...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tails Prower said:

As for the character switching I guess that is one thing on console I have maybe an advantage over since switching is Up, Down, Left, Right on the keypad switch characters so it's probably more straightforward for me.

I play using a controller on PC but the biggest problem is the left & right. My brain wants left to be second in the list, because it is so used to things being left to right. So it expects Up, Left, Right & Down but of course that isn't the case. In the overworld it isn't so bad because it's always the same characters, but because each domain is different I can't keep track of what character is in the left & right slots. So when I am fighting, I have to look at the list of characters, check which control will be used and then switch them in... by which time the reaction is gone, or if I am supposed to be putting a shield up, I get hit. I guess it adds a bit of spice to combat. :D I try to keep Kokomi and Rosaria in the same place so if all else fails, I can throw water on things and freeze them for a while.

Edit: Please ignore my ramblings... it's starting to feel like a "Me and my problems" thread and that's not what it is supposed to be, sorry about that. :blush: On a positive note, I spent umpteen resin tonight, fought lots of hydro-stasis and specters and Kokomi is now level 84, so it's not all bad.

Edited by LeeC22
  • Like 1

Tails Prower

Well at least you have a solution to the problem so I guess that's good!

Freeze is always a good way to buy time in domain battlles even if it's just a few seconds.

No problem, it's always interesting to read other player's experiences, I have a bit of a 'meh' at the moment in that when I was playing on my FTP account last night I felt like I was beginning to see signs of a new struggle/frustration forming. Trying to get my main team weapons from Level 80 to 90 but I always forgot which day drops which weapon ascension materials and of course I have the days completely out so I want to finish my Jean build along with others but of course it's not her day for materials.

Plus the ever evil grind for ore is always a bit 'meh' in that I like getting the ore materials but when you are trying to go from 80 to 90 weapons you need a lot and since I have about 6 weapons to upgrade that's a lot of ore and other materials.  I will get there with it tho!

One thing I do like is how the game does sometimes through unexpected things into the mix, I had this happen on my Daily Comissions yesterday, never seen this happen so not sure if it was something I did or if it's new for this update...

• Like 2

WildBrick142
On 3/9/2022 at 3:48 PM, LeeC22 said:

if you have zhongli, and a slot in the party that you don't mind replacing/freeing up, i would definitely recommend investing in him. a full hp% build (any artifact combination works really, with any hp% substat weapon) makes you pretty much invincible, you can also literally refresh his shield before it breaks or expires. i'm using him every time for lv90 azdaha, signora, and shogunbot and he's able to facetank pretty much every attack they throw at him. i don't even need to dodge at all sometimes.

for signora literally all i do is stand in one spot for the entire battle firing arrows with yoimiya (cryo phase) and ganyu (pyro phase), only moving when i need to get close to one of those crystals when it breaks and to collect the fire moths. if zhongli's shield breaks during an attack, kokomi is there to heal everyone to the max while i reapply the shield lmao. the only fight i used to hate was andrius' because i didn't really have a good pyro character (besides yanfei and even then she was mostly for applying pyro so i can overload with keqing), but now yoimiya pretty much makes quick work of him so he's more annoying because i can't teleport to him directly rather than the fight itself. only childe's second phase gives me problems these days, oftentimes he moves wayyyyy too fast for me to avoid him and oneshots me without a shield

if you were on the americas server, i definitely wouldn't mind helping you out with the weekly bosses

7 hours ago, Tails Prower said:

No problem, it's always interesting to read other player's experiences, I have a bit of a 'meh' at the moment in that when I was playing on my FTP account last night I felt like I was beginning to see signs of a new struggle/frustration forming. Trying to get my main team weapons from Level 80 to 90 but I always forgot which day drops which weapon ascension materials and of course I have the days completely out so I want to finish my Jean build along with others but of course it's not her day for materials.

i actually almost missed the masks yesterday, thankfully i noticed and ended up getting enough of them to fully ascend engulfing lightning

7 hours ago, Tails Prower said:

One thing I do like is how the game does sometimes through unexpected things into the mix, I had this happen on my Daily Comissions yesterday, never seen this happen so not sure if it was something I did or if it's new for this update...

interesting! this is either new or there's some rng involved. i've never seen this happen before despite having done a ton of these commissions

Edited by WildBrick142

I got the exact same commission this morning but it went smoothly for me, I don't remember ever having it in this location before though which made me wonder if it was something new at the time. There does seem to be some new ones added with a recent patch, so I wonder if they are trying something new to make them more interesting, or at least less predictable. I noticed Wyatt has been losing his key near Dawn Winery and he previously only ever lost it in Dadaupa Gorge for me, so something does seem to have changed.

Plus the ever evil grind for ore is always a bit 'meh' in that I like getting the ore materials but when you are trying to go from 80 to 90 weapons you need a lot and since I have about 6 weapons to upgrade that's a lot of ore and other materials.  I will get there with it tho!

I think the ore requirements for weapons are excessive for 80 to 90. I have to buy BP to keep up, so I can't imagine it without that. It kinda dictates your overworld team as well because anything other than a claymore user takes ages to mine crystals, although Yanfei is quite effective. I believe Zhongli is good too but I don't have him so I can't confirm that. But yeah, I feel that pain for sure.

1 hour ago, WildBrick142 said:

if you have zhongli, and a slot in the party that you don't mind replacing/freeing up, i would definitely recommend investing in him.

I don't have Zhongli and to be honest, he's a character I will probably never pull for but I know that with better builds I will have a better chance, I can see that from my two accounts. But I also know that for me, Kokomi is a big part of that because she has carried me through so many domains, which is why I felt it so important that I added her to my main account as well. Already she is pulling me through domains I struggled with and that's with rough artifacts that are level 12 or so, some lower. She gives me the opportunity to make mistakes and to be able to survive them and that makes things a bit less stressful. I like characters that drop things into the playfield that I can work around, like Oz, Gouba or Kokomi's Jellyfish... because they're applying elements for a while, which gives me chance to work out which character I should be switching to for reactions. Probably not a good idea to rely so heavily on one character but then again, I get the impression that  having Zhongli causes a similar problem.

Maybe I just need to give Signora a shot... the worst than can happen is that I fail. I'll watch a guide or two first because I can't guarantee that the way I approached her in the story quest was right or wrong. I won but that might have been pure luck using bad tactics, maybe the right characters will help.

Edited by LeeC22

Tails Prower
15 minutes ago, LeeC22 said:

I got the exact same commission this morning but it went smoothly for me, I don't remember ever having it in this location before though which made me wonder if it was something new at the time. There does seem to be some new ones added with a recent patch, so I wonder if they are trying something new to make them more interesting, or at least less predictable. I noticed Wyatt has been losing his key near Dawn Winery and he previously only ever lost it in Dadaupa Gorge for me, so something does seem to have changed.

I think the ore requirements for weapons are excessive for 80 to 90. I have to buy BP to keep up, so I can't imagine it without that. It kinda dictates your overworld team as well because anything other than a claymore user takes ages to mine crystals, although Yanfei is quite effective. I believe Zhongli is good too but I don't have him so I can't confirm that. But yeah, I feel that pain for sure.

I don't have Zhongli and to be honest, he's a character I will probably never pull for but I know that with better builds I will have a better chance, I can see that from my two accounts. But I also know that for me, Kokomi is a big part of that because she has carried me through so many domains, which is why I felt it so important that I added her to my main account as well. Already she is pulling me through domains I struggled with and that's with rough artifacts that are level 12 or so, some lower. She gives me the opportunity to make mistakes and to be able to survive them and that makes things a bit less stressful. I like characters that drop things into the playfield that I can work around, like Oz, Gouba or Kokomi's Jellyfish... because they're applying elements for a while, which gives me chance to work out which character I should be switching to for reactions. Probably not a good idea to rely so heavily on one character but then again, I get the impression that  having Zhongli causes a similar problem.

Maybe I just need to give Signora a shot... the worst than can happen is that I fail. I'll watch a guide or two first because I can't guarantee that the way I approached her in the story quest was right or wrong. I won but that might have been pure luck using bad tactics, maybe the right characters will help.

Yeah it is a bit of a pain in that regard with the ore but I'll get there I am sure. Just need a little patience.

Kokomi is indeed the tank in my opinion for carrying through domains et all, I should really build her on my secondary account since I did win her 50/50 the first time she was a featured banner but I like having my different healer on that account (aka Barbara) so I'll get onto that someday.

Zhongli is good as Wildbrick142 says but I don't use him myself either instead relying on my Kokomi and Ganyu/Yae runs for the bosses, the least you can do is try again with Signora and if you fail well it's a fail,, move on and back to what you were doing I guess.

My technique is always go full out with Yae and Yanfei on the freeze phase and then when she switches to heat moide I switch to Kokomi and Ganyu for the second part which seems to take a lot of the damage absorption, esp Kokomi, I think if you have her levelled (which you do) you should find things on your main account go a bit easier.

Today I am going to be just chillin in game, I have a few things I need to figure out in my head for my FTP account of whom I'm working on and so on, the artefacts at least are all done, just need to sort out the ore and get those weapons done.

On my main well I guess I'll be finishing off my Yun Jin build for over 50% crit rate/damage but more on that a bit later along with my test on the Golden Wolflord.

23 minutes ago, Tails Prower said:

On my main well I guess I'll be finishing off my Yun Jin build for over 50% crit rate/damage but more on that a bit later along with my test on the Golden Wolflord.

How are you finding Yun Jin? The game kept giving me her on the Shenhe banner so she's at C6. I built her up but I just can't work out how best to use her. I have Noelle and Ningguang as my usual Geo characters, but even after binge-killing the wolf boss for her, I'm just not sure where she fits in. Is she worth revisiting would you say?

Edit: Well that was a surprise... Yanfei, Kokomi, Yae and Ganyu for the win... my first ever Signora mats in the bag. Thank you both for the advice. It was only against the Level 70 challenge but it was a start.

Edited by LeeC22
  • Like 1

I am sure this game trolls you at times with commissions. :D My overworld team is Shenhe, Kokomi, Raiden and Ganyu... so it gives me Spreading Evil with a Cryo Abyss Mage and then Icy Issues on Dragonspine. It took me ages to beat the cryo mage because the only one who seemed to damage it was Raiden but she does so little damage, it was like hitting it with a plastic straw. If I was at WL8, it would probably have taken me longer than any boss fight I have ever done. I switched in Yanfei for Icy Issues or that lawachurl would have been hell. Amusing way to start the day I guess...

In light of her contribution last night, Kokomi became my first Lvl 90 character and her R2 Prototype Amber became my first Lvl 90 weapon.

I notice we have new surveys and it seems people are getting different questions. Both of my accounts got ones about the Enkanomiya event with one concentrating on general features and the other more about the new Husk enemies and the Vishap challenge. Other people seem to have been asked about the Divine Ingenuity event, I wonder if the surveys are based on how much playtime you have in each event? I spent a lot of time in the Enkanomiya event but the bare minimum in the other event, just completing the preset domains.

Edited by LeeC22
  • Like 1

Tails Prower

I like her but it's been a bit of a struggling getting the materials together.

I had everything coming together so that today I would finish farming her talent books (Dilegence) and fight Signora and get her to Level 8 talents then tomorrow finish her Husk set and Sunday level Deathmatch up to Lvl 90 so that her build would be as 'optimal' as it can be.

Of course the game was like Nah bro, you ain't gonna have it that simple but this has led me to think I might have discovered something 'huge' when it comes to artefact farming.

So yesterday I did the domain with Ocean/Husk sets and of the 12 artefacts I got 10 were for the Husk set and some good ones for once!

Today I went back and continued the grind but this time of my 12 artefacts I got 9 for the Ocean set and the other's were Husk.

This leads me to think we need to start making a record so I'm gonna test this over the weekend but I have a feeling that the artefact domains may work like the other dungeons in the percentage of chance on a given day is prioristised for a set with Sunday being anything goes.

Example of what I mean using the Ocean/Husk set domain

Thursdasy: Husk

Friday: Ocean

Thus if you backtrack that the week that would mean Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday's it's more likely to give you Husk of Opulent Dreams and on Monday/Wednesday/Friday it gives Ocean Hued Clam.

I am away to see if this has any theory on my FTP account but you guys might wanna also keep a note so we can compare if I'm onto something...

Congrats on beating Signora, I'll also let you know what I get in my survey's when I get a moment, everything happening at once!

On 3/11/2022 at 6:43 PM, Tails Prower said:

I had everything coming together so that today I would finish farming her talent books (Dilegence) and fight Signora and get her to Level 8 talents then tomorrow finish her Husk set and Sunday level Deathmatch up to Lvl 90 so that her build would be as 'optimal' as it can be.

Is Deathmatch a superior option compared to the Catch? Everyone seemed to be high-praising the catch but I find it hard to judge with my builds. Raiden has it on my main acc and Xiangling on my second but it's hard to compare because Xiangling has a full Crimson Witch set and Raiden is using crap artifacts... 2 Berserker I think + Something else.

On 3/11/2022 at 6:43 PM, Tails Prower said:

Thus if you backtrack that the week that would mean Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday's it's more likely to give you Husk of Opulent Dreams and on Monday/Wednesday/Friday it gives Ocean Hued Clam.

I am away to see if this has any theory on my FTP account but you guys might wanna also keep a note so we can compare if I'm onto something...

I really wish that was true, I did 5 runs in that domain this morning because I was getting fed up with the VV/MB domain.

1: 2 Husk, 1 Clam

2: 2 Husk

3: 1 Husk, 1 Clam

4: 1 Husk, 1 Clam

5: 1 Husk, 1 Clam

The 4* drops were heavily weighted for the husk set as well, in particular the Skeletal Hat.

But I will be exclusively farming this domain probably for the next week, so I will keep track of how it works out. I was going to try the MB set but I like to play Kokomi on field a lot and the Clam set seems better suited to that. So I think I will get that set first and then farm MB as an alternate set while I am getting Sucrose kitted out with VV. I like the Husk set on Noelle anyway and I don't have them on my main, so both sets have some value.

Edit: Saturday (12/03), 4 runs (I'll add to this comment instead of adding more for each run)

1: 1 Husk, 1 Clam

2: 2 Husk

3: 1 Husk, 1 Clam

Out of those five Husks four were Song of Life and out of the three clams, 2 were Crown of Watatsumi. None of them were of any use, so they're all either EXP or Strongbox fodder and from my experience, the strongbox is a waste of time. The other day I put 24 in, got 8 trash out. Put those 8 and one more in and got 3 trash out. Put those 3 in and got 1 trash out. So that was 24 artifatcs worth of EXP just wasted... so annoying.

6: 2 Husk

It looks even worse when you see it visually because you see how little variation there is in artifact types. The sad part is on the second run, there are no 4* Clam artifacts and on the 5th run there are no 4* Husk artifacts. These are all condensed resin runs as well.

Spoiler

artifacts-saturday.jpg

Sunday: Slight shift towards Clam today, disturbing to have one 4* drop contain nothing from either set, I think there should always be at least one. On the positive side, Kokomi now has a 4-piece Clam set although one is a 4* (Healing Bonus Crown of Watatsumi) and another kept rolling into Crit DMG more than it needed... typical.

1: 1 Husk, 1 Clam

2: 1 Husk, 1 Clam

3: 2 Clam

6: 1 Husk, 1 Clam

Edited by LeeC22
  • Like 1

Tails Prower

Yeah I think I must have just had that 'lucky' phase at the end of last week as things have been more consistent with your results since then.

I gave myself a bit of 'game stress' at the end of the week there as I have been working towards all my characters since I had such a horrible time with 'A Study in Potions' event which I hope will never appear again though I doubt I'll be so lucky!

My main team is 'good' at the moment, I'm currently running Eula/Kokomi/Yae and Yun Jin though I have decided it's time to join the Zhongli crowd with his sheild defences etc but that's gonna take a bit of work but at least I now have some confidence when it comes to the high level challenge that is the Spiral Abyss.

So I had to go visit Dargonspine's domain and of course I am not getting anything for Ayaka, I've managed to imrprove her Goblet, Feather and Sands but still need Circlet and Flower but after 3 full days of intense resin use and very little progress I'll have to come back to that plus my Ganyu needs a better Sands and Circlet as need more Crit Damage, LOL!

The characters I have built total 12 and have effectively 'rebuilt' them many times since 2.4 but the full list is

Amber, Beidou, Bennett, Eula, Ganyu, Kamisato Ayaka, Kujou Sara, Noelle, Sangonomiya Kokomi, Yae Miko, Yun Jin, Yanfei and of course the Traveler is in various stages of build but not really a character I use (sorry Luminie!)

On my FTP the list is slightly different so Amber, Barbara, Beidou, Eula, Fischl, Hu-Tao, Jean, Keqing, Mona, Ninguang, QiQi,Xiangling and Xinyan with WiP on Noelle, Traveler

So quite a few variations and hopefully the FTP will be joined by Raiden Shogun this week.

Overall tho my game is in a much better state than it was pre 2.4  update 10 characters with over 50% crit rate and over 130% crit damage compared to before so I have come a long way, now I just need a strategy to figure out that 'hideous' floor 11 of the current Spiral Abyss...

Yeah, I guess if you're into the Abyss then Zhongli becomes a more viable option. I did as much as the adventure handbook required (which I think was 6 - 3) and then stopped.

It's interesting that your main team is almost identical to my second account, I run Ganyu where you have Yun Jin because I always have an archer in my team. I didn't really like Eula in her trial but once I got a build going she grew on me and then when she got her Bllodstained + Pale Flame pairing, she proved to have been worth the effort building.

You have a good variety of characters across both accounts though, which is something I really like about running two accounts. I find it helps a little to keep the boredom at bay having different characters to focus on... although it does mean double the stress of artifact farming of course.

But if you're seeing progress then at least that means you're going in the right direction and that's always a good thing. Chasing that elusive CR/CD ratio seems to be a good incentive. :D I cry every time I look at my Yae build because of it though. Because whilst it's decent at 64/154, I thought it was going to go sky-high with what I hoped was going to be the perfect goblet. Electro DMG main stat, CD/Atk%/Def% subs and the 4th rolled in as CR... I ended up with 29.9% DEF. You know right from the start that's going to happen but until that finall roll you hope it might not.

Anyway, good luck with getting Raiden and also with your continued build progress. I have resin to burn on my second account this afternoon but am lacking motivation to do it, might just do some leylines for some mora.

Is anyone else noticing a major lack of x2 and x5 bonuses on artifact upgrades?

Given the number of artifact runs I have done this weekend across both accounts, plus artifact routes, I collected a fair amount of fodder. Yet in maybe 40 to 50 artifact upgrades, I have seen about 5 or 6 x2 bonuses and no x5 bonuses at all. The actual number of upgrades might be less than that but when you're doing an endless stream of Y, A, Y, A, Y, A etc... it just feels like a lot. I am having to strip levelled up artifacts off characters I don't use, just to try and make some headway by using them as fodder. Which of course then means more farming for replacements at some point down the line. Didn't help with Vindagnyr chucking out nothing but trash either... which is nothing new of course.

Tails Prower
13 hours ago, LeeC22 said:

Is anyone else noticing a major lack of x2 and x5 bonuses on artifact upgrades?

Given the number of artifact runs I have done this weekend across both accounts, plus artifact routes, I collected a fair amount of fodder. Yet in maybe 40 to 50 artifact upgrades, I have seen about 5 or 6 x2 bonuses and no x5 bonuses at all. The actual number of upgrades might be less than that but when you're doing an endless stream of Y, A, Y, A, Y, A etc... it just feels like a lot. I am having to strip levelled up artifacts off characters I don't use, just to try and make some headway by using them as fodder. Which of course then means more farming for replacements at some point down the line. Didn't help with Vindagnyr chucking out nothing but trash either... which is nothing new of course.

Not noticed any major change. @WildBrick142 built some characters with artefacts yesterday so maybe he might be able to comment better.

Not noticed any major change. @WildBrick142 built some characters with artefacts yesterday so maybe he might be able to comment better.

I may have just hit a really unlucky streak... did another 16 upgrades last night and finally got a x5 on the 15th upgrade but that was the only bonus out of the 16.

Tails Prower
On 3/14/2022 at 1:03 PM, LeeC22 said:

I may have just hit a really unlucky streak... did another 16 upgrades last night and finally got a x5 on the 15th upgrade but that was the only bonus out of the 16.

Sounds like it!

Well the Special Program for 2.6 is confirmed as happening on Friday 18th March so for me that will be about 4pm UK time, as ever I'll be trying to avoid the web news articles till I can watch the program myself.

I have a feeling I am going to be saving Primogems all through 2.6 which I guess is no bad thing, I have no interest in Ayaka's brother and the reruns, well if it is Venti then that's just UGH for my overall teamwork.

No dislike of the guy but I have already got OP Ganyu, Amber, Sara, I don't need another archer WELL until Yelan comes along in 2.7 that is. I guess it's my male personality clashing but I always prioritise the girls over the male characters.

Decided to save my guarantee on my FTP, I did the wishes yesterday and Raiden Shogun didn't pop so my new thinking is that I will save that guarantee so I can have Yomiya for both accounts when she does rerun.

Today is a WOO HOO day!

I think I finally have the builds I can work with on my main account since I finally got a reasonable Flower and Circlet for Ayaka so that is 12 characters doing over 50% crit rate with over 100% Crit Damage, will have to try out Floor 12 of the Spiral Abyss again or wait for HYakunnin Ikki event.

Edited by Tails Prower

Be interesting to see what's in this next preview programme, maybe more of the chasm and some teasers for Sumeru perhaps. I have heard the name Yelan mentioned but I know nothing more than the name. She sounds interesting if she's an archer so I'll wait to see more when she gets officially announced.

I think I will be doing the same primo wise and for probably similar reasons... I have no interest in the male characters, especially Venti. As I only have about 20 primos on each account, I need to save anyway. It's just that the banners seem to take forever to end when you're not wishing on them and you don't get enough blue fates to scratch that itch.

My interest has taken a bit of a dive since that artifact upgrade saga, condensed resin is maxed and I nearly have full resin as well but I don't think I can face domains for a while. I did some artifact shuffling yesterday to boost Ganyu on my main but there's just so much to do on that account. It's at times like this when not playing any other games causes a problem because there's nowhere else to go to get a break. Writing mods for GTAV used to be my escape but I don't do that now either.

I was browsing toxic-central (aka Reddit) again and there's one thing I still don't get with this Yae saga. One of the complaints is that placing a turret leaves her static and vulnerable when she has placed it, allegedly making her take 6 seconds to place all three turrets. I just animation cancel with dodge as soon as the turret is placed and can drop all three in less than 3 seconds. I haven't been hit and staggered at any point using her, apart from when I get trapped by the Frostarm Lawachurl in that PITA artifact domain... but that thing will stagger anything it hits that hard. It's as if some of them are so reliant on iFrames to give them temporary invincibility, that they're lost without it. I know I have mentioned this before but I guess for me it's just frustrating to have invested time into building a character that I enjoy playing, while all the while there's a conspiracy that could change how she plays. I don't have anything above C0 for any 5* apart from Kokomi on my second when she dropped twice in quick succession. So my enjoyment doesn't come from big numbers, it comes from the playstyle and her playstyle is unique among the characters I have.

Sorry for the doomposting, tough morning here and it's bleeding into things I am posting... sorry. :(

• Like 1

WildBrick142
On 3/14/2022 at 10:50 AM, Tails Prower said:

yeah i got about a dozen of 2x bonuses and i think 2 or 3 5x bonuses. they're rare but they do happen

Tails Prower
1 hour ago, LeeC22 said:

Be interesting to see what's in this next preview programme, maybe more of the chasm and some teasers for Sumeru perhaps. I have heard the name Yelan mentioned but I know nothing more than the name. She sounds interesting if she's an archer so I'll wait to see more when she gets officially announced.

I think I will be doing the same primo wise and for probably similar reasons... I have no interest in the male characters, especially Venti. As I only have about 20 primos on each account, I need to save anyway. It's just that the banners seem to take forever to end when you're not wishing on them and you don't get enough blue fates to scratch that itch.

My interest has taken a bit of a dive since that artifact upgrade saga, condensed resin is maxed and I nearly have full resin as well but I don't think I can face domains for a while. I did some artifact shuffling yesterday to boost Ganyu on my main but there's just so much to do on that account. It's at times like this when not playing any other games causes a problem because there's nowhere else to go to get a break. Writing mods for GTAV used to be my escape but I don't do that now either.

I was browsing toxic-central (aka Reddit) again and there's one thing I still don't get with this Yae saga. One of the complaints is that placing a turret leaves her static and vulnerable when she has placed it, allegedly making her take 6 seconds to place all three turrets. I just animation cancel with dodge as soon as the turret is placed and can drop all three in less than 3 seconds. I haven't been hit and staggered at any point using her, apart from when I get trapped by the Frostarm Lawachurl in that PITA artifact domain... but that thing will stagger anything it hits that hard. It's as if some of them are so reliant on iFrames to give them temporary invincibility, that they're lost without it. I know I have mentioned this before but I guess for me it's just frustrating to have invested time into building a character that I enjoy playing, while all the while there's a conspiracy that could change how she plays. I don't have anything above C0 for any 5* apart from Kokomi on my second when she dropped twice in quick succession. So my enjoyment doesn't come from big numbers, it comes from the playstyle and her playstyle is unique among the characters I have.

Sorry for the doomposting, tough morning here and it's bleeding into things I am posting... sorry. :(

No worries.

Hopefully a few teasers but on that note I was thinking it might be safest for us all to NOT post the toxic discussion thread and upcoming speculation, it is probably safest for us all esp given some of the things I've read about the upcoming banners etc.

Best to take a break! Believe me I'll be doing that now I've finally got my 12 or so characters I can work with done, just go back to it when you feel ready, besides there are probably a few other things, I know your not doing the upcoming events but could always stock other materials or talent books from that event etc.

I don't get that one at all, the main thing I dislike is the random nature of the turrent but that is being fixed in the 2.6 update so I hear, we will see what happens when the update drops.

As for me well I will be probably taking a slower pace on the game the coming days, I have college report coming up so need to get that finished but at least the heavy work is done, trust me as frustrating as it you will reach the goal of that road in time, it's been what 8 or so weeks since I started trying to fix from 2.3 dropping so it does take time but I do have incredible patience when it comes to these things...

28 minutes ago, Tails Prower said:

Hopefully a few teasers but on that note I was thinking it might be safest for us all to NOT post the toxic discussion thread and upcoming speculation, it is probably safest for us all esp given some of the things I've read about the upcoming banners etc.

Well I am going to try and post less, if not nothing and maybe it's time for a HOSTS file entry for Reddit to keep me off there as well (maybe here as well saying that). So yeah, for me at least the less I know the better.

19 minutes ago, Tails Prower said:

I don't get that one at all, the main thing I dislike is the random nature of the turrent but that is being fixed in the 2.6 update so I hear, we will see what happens when the update drops.

I guess that's a good example of how difficult it is for them because one of the things I like, is their random nature. Lightning is chaos, unpredictable and the way they work reflects that.

I think I am just going to spend a few days stocking up on mora and hero's wit from leylines, that's relatively stress free.

Anyway, enjoy the game guys and good luck with the character building/wishing.

• Like 1

WildBrick142

Livestream Codes

• AB7CKBVQULE5
    • 100x primogem_small.pngPrimogem
    • 10x icon_mystic_ore.png Mystic Enhancement Ore
  • 3TPUKSV8C5X9
    • 100x primogem_small.png Primogem
    • 5x icon_heros_wit.png Hero's Wit
  • UT7C2TD8C5ZD
    • 100x primogem_small.png Primogem
    • 50000x mora_small.pngMora

Note: All codes expire within the next 12 hours or so.

2.6 Update Details - Zephyr of the Violet Garden

• New 5-Star Character
    • "Pillar of Fortitude" Kamisato Ayato (Hydro)
      • "The young but highly accomplished head of the Yashiro Commission's Kamisato Clan. Cultured and polite, he is a man of many ways and means."
      • Sword User
      • Skills of Note
        • Normal Attack: Kamisato Art: Marobashi
        • Elemental Skill: Kamisato Art: Kyouka
          • Ayato shifts positions to enter the Takimeguri Kanka State and leaves behing a Watery Illusion at his original position.
          • The Watery Illusion can explode to deal AoE Hydro Damage.
          • In Takimeguri Kanka State, Ayato's Normal Attacks become Shunsuiken which are Hydro blades capable of dealing AoE Hydro Damage.
          • After a Shunsuiken attack hits an opponent, it will grant Ayato the Namisen effect, increasing Shunsuiken damage based on Ayato's max HP.
          • Takimeguri Kanka State will be cleared when Ayato leaves the field or when he uses his Elemental Skill again.
        • Elemental Burst: Kamisato Art: Suiyuu
          • Unveils a Garden of Purity in which Bloomwater Blades will rain down and attack opponents within the AoE.
          • Increases Normal Attack Damage of character within that AoE.
        • Passive Talent 1 (1st Ascension): Kamisato Art: Mine Wo Matoishi Kiyotaki
          • "Lucid Rapid Spiraling The Summit"
          • When Ayato uses his Elemental Skill and the Watery Illusion explodes, he will gain a set amount Namisen stacks.
        • Passive Talent 2 (4th Ascension): Kamisato Art: Michiyuku Hagetsu
          • If Ayato is not on the field and his Energy is low, he will regenerate a set amount of Energy at regular intervals.
        • Passive Talent (Permanent): Kamisato Art: Daily Cooking
          • Has 18% chance of creating an additional Suspicious Dish when creating a Perfect Dish, similar to Hu Tao's The More the Merrier passive talent.
  • New 5-Star Weapon
    • Haran Geppaku Futsu
      • Sword
      • Appears to be intended for Ayato.
  • New Event Wishes
    • Phase 1

• "Pillar of Fortitude" Kamisato Ayato (Hydro)

• "Windborne Bard" Venti (Anemo)

• Phase 2

• "Frostflake Heron" Kamisato Ayaka (Cryo)

• New Archon Quest

• Requiem of the Echoing Depths

• Featuring Dainsleif and The Chasm

• New Story Quest

• Cypressus Custos Chapter: Act I

• Kamisato Ayato's Story Quest

• Many new World Quests

• Chasm-related.

• New Area

• The Chasm

• Requires a gadget named Lumenstone Adjuvant to light up and explore the area.

• Appears to be recharged with a new Starshroom local specialty.

• Similar to Dragonspine in the sense that you can level up the Lumenstone Adjuvant and redeem rewards such as a new namecard.

• Refining the Lumenstone Adjuvant requires two types of an unknown blue crystal.

• Has an area that is a floating, upside-down city.

• Certain areas are very Abyssal in theme, like Enkanomiya.

• New Enemies

• Ruin Serpent

• As teased in the Version 2.5 Special Program.

• Two other enemies, unnamed so far.
      • One looks like an Anemo Shadowy Husk.

• Another looks like a glowing Specter.

• New Artifact Domain

• The Lost Valley

• New Artifact Sets

• Vermillion Hereafter

• 2-Piece Set: ATK +18%.

• 4-Piece Set: After using an Elemental Burst, this character will gain the Nascent Light effect, increasing their ATK by 8% for 16s. When the character's HP decreases, their ATK will further increase by 10%. This increase can occur this way a maximum of 4 times. This effect can be triggered once every 0.8s. Nascent Light will be dispelled when the character leaves the field. If an Elemental Burst is used again during the duration of Nascent Light, the original Nascent Light will be dispelled.

• Echoes of an Offering

• 2-Piece Set: ATK +18%

• 4-Piece Set: When Normal Attacks hit opponents, there is a 36% chance that it will trigger Valley Rite, which will increase Normal Attack DMG by 70% of ATK. This effect will be dispelled 0.05s after a Normal Attack deals DMG. If a Normal Attack fails to trigger Valley Rite, the odds of it triggering the next time will increase by 20%. This trigger can occur once every 0.2s.

• New Events

• Hues of the Violet Garden
      • "Inazuma is currently preparing for a grand event named the Magnificant Irodori Festival..."
      • Inazuma's Irodori Festival. Similar to Lantern Rite and Windblume.
      • Many possible Rewards
        • Primogems
        • Crown of Insight
        • Character EXP Materials
        • Talent Level-Up Materials
        • Mystic Enhancement Ore
        • Mora
      • Has sub-events similar to the other regional festivals
        • The Moon and Stars Inscribe
          • Take inspiration pictures of Inazuma's scenery to help a "certain bard" with poetry.
          • Gameplay is very similar to Version 1.3's Five Flushes of Fortune event.
        • Theater Mechanicus: Stage of Brilliance
          • Second rerun of the Theater Mechanicus event, now with some more refinements to gamplay.
          • Wondrous Sticks now have to be equipped before starting a stage.
        • Clash of Lone Blades
          • One-on-one Swordfighting.
          • Traveler-only. The Traveler cannot use their elemental powers.
          • Has a new parry mechanic that player can use to deal more damage.
        • The Floral Courtyard
          • Create Floral Courtyards according to spec and taste.
          • You will get to keep the Floral Courtyards after the event.
          • Gameplay similar to Version 2.2's Dream of Bloom event and Version 2.3's Shadows Amidst Snowstorms Born of the Snow sub-event.
      • Participating in the event will allow you to redeem a free "Juvenile Galant" Xingqiu
    • Spices From the West
      • "A certain lady from Sumeru has come all this way to Liyue to conduct a certain brand of research."
      • Make seasonings to help a researcher from Sumeru make dishes.
        • Seasoning recipies will unlock throughout the event.
      • You can give your Serenitea Pot companions dishes to taste in exchange for Companion EXP.
        • Each character has their own taste and will like and dislike some dishes.
      • Possible Rewards
        • Primogems
        • Mora
        • Weapon Ascension Materials
        • Mystic Enhancement Ore
    • Vibro-Crystal Research
      • "A researcher from Fontaine is presently on the outskirts of The Chasm, studying the harmonic motion between gems known as Vibro-Crystals. Connect Transmitter and Receiver Crystals and attempt to produce various effects that will allow you to defeat your foes with ease."
      • Equip Vibro Crystals and test them in battle.
      • Two teams required for battle.
      • Similar to the Energy Amplifier events and Version 2.4's A Study in Potions event.
      • Possible Rewards
        • Primogems
        • Mora
        • Weapon Ascension Materials
        • Mystic Enhancement Ore
    • Outside the Canvas, Inside the Lens
      • "A girl named Asagiri from Inazuma seems to be troubled by something..."
      • Take photos based on Asagiri's requests.
        • Unlike the Irodori Festival's "The Moon and Stars Inscribe" sub-event, here you are free to use the actual photo-mode to take a photo at specific angles and location.
      • Possible Rewards
        • Primogems
        • Mora
    • Leyline Overflow
      • The usual re-run.
      • 2x Mora and EXP Material drops from Ley Line Blossoms. Max 3 per day.
  • Miscellaneous Changes and Additions
    • Mobile Quality of Life change.
      • You can now hold the character portrait to quickly access the Party Menu.
    • Tutorial Archive changes.
      • New players will have the Tutorial icon permanently displayed on screen to be able to easily access the Tutorial Archive.
      • The Tutorial Archive will now remember which tutorial you've last seen.
      • The Tutorial button location in the Living Beings section of the archive has been moved to a more obvious location.
    • Islands of the Lost and Forgotten OST Coming Soon
      • OST from the Inazuma Region across three discs. Specifically: Seirai Island, Watatsumi Island, Tsurumi Island, Enkanomiya, and epic Combat Music.
      • Note: Actual real-life OST. NOT Serenitea Pot music.