2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

Genshin Impact (PC, Mobile, PS4, PS5)

Tails Prower

So now that I seem to have started a 'discussion' albeit off topic in the next gen DLC thread I think it's time for me to make a topic now I know there are a few of you that also play Genshin Impact.

As always abide by forum rules and civil discission of the game is appreciated! I will try and keep topic updated with any new info and whilst I don't do much on the leaks front if you find any info feel free to share BUT REMEMBER to use SPOILER tags so as not to spoil it for those who don't wish to know!

Lazy copy of the opening I made elsewhere about the game albeit slightly updated!

Genshin Impact is a gacha game/MMORPG, if you are not familiar with the term gacha they are video games that implement the gacha (capsule-toy vending machine) mechanic. This is somewhat similar to loot boxes, inducing players to spend in-game currency to receive a random virtual item or spend real money LET me EMPAHSISE money is ENTIRELY optional, you can do just fine with the ingame primogems!

Please note that due to several countries in the world establishing rules about loot boxes/gacha this game may not be available in your country.

Onwards to the game itself (courtesy of the PlayStation Store)

Description
Step into Teyvat, a vast world teeming with life and flowing with elemental energy.

You and your sibling arrived here from another world. Separated by an unknown god, stripped of your powers, and cast into a deep slumber, you now awake to a world very different from when you first arrived.

Thus begins your journey across Teyvat to seek answers from The Seven — the gods of each element. Along the way, prepare to explore every inch of this wondrous world, join forces with a diverse range of characters, and unravel the countless mysteries that Teyvat holds...

MASSIVE OPEN WORLD

Climb any mountain, swim across any river, and glide over the world below, taking in the jaw-dropping scenery each step of the way. And if you stop to investigate a wandering Seelie or strange mechanism, who knows what you might discover?

ELEMENTAL COMBAT SYSTEM

Harness the seven elements to unleash elemental reactions. Anemo, Electro, Hydro, Pyro, Cryo, Dendro, and Geo interact in all sorts of ways, and Vision wielders have the power to turn this to their advantage.

Will you vaporize Hydro with Pyro, electro-charge it with Electro, or freeze it with Cryo? Your mastery of the elements will give you the upper hand in battle and exploration.

BEAUTIFUL VISUALS

Feast your eyes on the world around you, with a stunning art style, real-time rendering, and finely tuned character animations delivering you a truly immersive visual experience. Lighting and weather all change naturally over time, bringing every detail of this world to life.

SOOTHING SOUNDTRACK

Let the beautiful sounds of Teyvat draw you in as you explore the expansive world around you. Performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra, the soundtrack changes seamlessly with the time and gameplay to match the mood.

BUILD YOUR DREAM TEAM

Team up with a diverse cast of characters in Teyvat, each with their own unique personalities, stories, and abilities. Discover your favorite party combinations and level up your characters to help you conquer even the most daunting of enemies and domains.

JOURNEY WITH FRIENDS

Team up with friends (2-4 players) across various platforms to trigger more elemental action, tackle tricky boss fights, and conquer challenging domains together to reap rich rewards.

As you stand atop the peaks of Jueyun Karst and take in the rolling clouds and vast terrain stretching out before you, you may wish to stay in Teyvat a little longer... But until you are reunited with your lost sibling, how can you rest? Go forth, Traveler, and begin your adventure!

Language Options:

Available Text Languages: Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, Korean, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Indonesian, Vietnamese, Russian, Thai.

Available Voiceover Languages: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English (Voiceover and text language can be changed independently).

I really fell in love with this game mostly for the impressive graphics and immediate anime style feel to the gameplay, you play the character of The Traveller (a boy and sister) who are separated and pick one of them to start your adventure and meet other characters from Teyvat, the story currently is exploring the  Lantern Rite festival (Jan 2022) and then in the summer we anticipate to travel onwards to the next chapter on Sumeru region of the map.

It would not be the fan boy in me to not mention I will spend some money in Version 2.5 to upgrade the constellations of Yae Miko, she is my ultimate Waifu of the game at present!

https://www.gensh.in/ - Excellent resource site for Genshin Impact if you are not already aware of it!:

https://fragstrat.com/genshin-impact/daily-artifact-exp-farming-route - Excellent guide for artefact farming, extremely usefully at higher AR levels!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiS882YPwZt1NfaM0gR0D9Q - Official Genshin Impact Youtube channel

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWH74MoCGIL0QEP0Cn3pQfg/videos - If you want to see what the game looks like.

As mentioned it is FREE download and NO actual real money needs to be spent, the game is very generous with ingame Primogems but be aware that levelling/building of characters does require a lot of farming, the builds you see in my streams/videos are still not optimal though all that has changed now I have Ganyu, just Yae and Yoimiya left on the 'dream' list!

Edited by Tails Prower
  • Like 2
  • KekCringe 1

25 minutes ago, LeeC22 said:

Could you ask people to ensure leak info is wrapped in spoiler tags please?

NP, added to opening!

The description itself sounds sort of interesting, but then after clicking a video link, bam ANIME. Wow hardpass on that.

That link to the artifact farming route is very useful, thanks for that... Ganyu and the gang will be exploring Liyue today. :)

Edited by LeeC22

unknown.png

some other useful links

official interactive map: https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/app/ys-map-sea/?lang=en-us#/map/2?shown_types=2,3,154,158,316,319,338,190&center=1361.00,-1188.00&zoom=-2.00

build guides, helped me out a lot with some characters: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRq-sQxkvdbvaJtQAGG6iVz2q2UN9FCKZ8Mkyis87QHFptcOU3ViLh0_PJyMxFSgwJZrd10kbYpQFl1/pubhtml#

hoyolab (useful to see your own stats, quick progress, build calculator, etc): https://www.hoyolab.com/home

official twitter account: https://twitter.com/GenshinImpact

current web event - The Great Banquet of the Adepti: https://mhy.link/edaDQBA6

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, WildBrick142 said:

unknown.png

some other useful links

official interactive map: https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/app/ys-map-sea/?lang=en-us#/map/2?shown_types=2,3,154,158,316,319,338,190&center=1361.00,-1188.00&zoom=-2.00

build guides, helped me out a lot with some characters: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRq-sQxkvdbvaJtQAGG6iVz2q2UN9FCKZ8Mkyis87QHFptcOU3ViLh0_PJyMxFSgwJZrd10kbYpQFl1/pubhtml#

hoyolab (useful to see your own stats, quick progress, build calculator, etc): https://www.hoyolab.com/home

official twitter account: https://twitter.com/GenshinImpact

current web event - The Great Banquet of the Adepti: https://mhy.link/edaDQBA6

I'll let you have that one (the picture), one day she'll come home...

• YEE 1

I have Mouun's Moon in my weapon collection and its ability is this:

For every point of the entire party's combined maximum Energy capacity, the Elemental Burst DMG of the character equipping this weapon is increased by 0.12/0.15/0.18/0.21/0.24%.

A maximum of 40/50/60/70/80% increased Elemental Burst DMG can be achieved this way.

What I can't find the answer to though, is where can I find the value that represents a character's maximum Energy capacity? I don't know if it's staring me in the face and I just can't see it, or if it's a value that isn't actually displayed anywhere in the UI, or more likely is that I just don't understand the ability description properly. Can anyone shed some light onto this weapon at all?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeeC22 said:

I have Mouun's Moon in my weapon collection and its ability is this:

For every point of the entire party's combined maximum Energy capacity, the Elemental Burst DMG of the character equipping this weapon is increased by 0.12/0.15/0.18/0.21/0.24%.

A maximum of 40/50/60/70/80% increased Elemental Burst DMG can be achieved this way.

What I can't find the answer to though, is where can I find the value that represents a character's maximum Energy capacity? I don't know if it's staring me in the face and I just can't see it, or if it's a value that isn't actually displayed anywhere in the UI, or more likely is that I just don't understand the ability description properly. Can anyone shed some light onto this weapon at all?

You can see it in Skill Attributes tab for the Elemental Burst in the Talents menu. It's the "Energy Cost" value. Basically, if your burst is ready, your energy is maxed out and using the Burst will take the full 'cost'. The capacity is the amount of Energy a character can store in total.

Here are all the values:

• 40 energy, 12 seconds CD:
    • Amber, Ningguang, Chongyun, Diluc, Keqing, Zhongli, Albedo, Aloy
  • 60 energy, 15 seconds CD:
    • Anemo/Geo-aligned Traveler, Kaeya, Fischl, Bennett, Noelle, Mona, Venti, Klee, Tartaglia, Xinyan, Ganyu, Hu Tao, Rosaria, Kazuha, Yoimiya, Yun Jin
  • 70 energy, 18 seconds CD:
    • Xiao, Kokomi, Itto
  • 80 energy, 20 seconds CD:
    • Electro-aligned Traveler, Lisa, Barbara, Razor, Xiangling, Beidou, Xingqiu, Sucrose, Jean, Qiqi, Diona, Yanfei, Eula, Ayaka, Sayu, Sara, Thoma, Gorou, Shenhe
  • 90 energy, 18 seconds CD:
    • Raiden Shogun

So, for example, if you Mouun's Moon equpped on Sara, and have the Shogun, Ayaka, and Thoma in your party you have a total of 330 energy capacity (80+90+80+80, note; Bursts don't need to be ready, only the actual capacity matters) which will be 79.2% Burst DMG increase at R5.

Ah... that makes a lot of sense now, thank you.

I didn't realise that the energy cost was the total amount of energy, I thought it worked like Stamina where it used that amount out of a fixed total of energy. I find some of the things in this game a bit confusing for my aging brain. 😊

• Like 1

Here's a question my brain is sturggling to 'compute'.

I've had a PM discussion going with Wildbrik about characters and the challenge of the Abyss and needing 'da good gear' to be in with any chance of success so I've been 'grinding' for dem Crit Rate artefacts.

Bizzarly I am having better success on my 'FTP'' account than my main though I am starting to make a little progress there as I have managed to get 25 stars in the Abyss this time round (not touched Floor 12 tho).

I digress though because something I noticed tonight confused me slightly, I've linked a video

I've included the build stats so they can be viewed at the beginning but if you watch the fight with the Samurai you'll notice he almost 1 shots Eula to the Shadow Realm but my main account Eula who has the same build and 20 artefact level does not experience this as much, is is simply down to the current level of the artefacts and I'll take less damage once I improve them or am I missing something in the build?

8 hours ago, Tails Prower said:

I've included the build stats so they can be viewed at the beginning but if you watch the fight with the Samurai you'll notice he almost 1 shots Eula to the Shadow Realm but my main account Eula who has the same build and 20 artefact level does not experience this as much, is is simply down to the current level of the artefacts and I'll take less damage once I improve them or am I missing something in the build?

You'd have to compare it with your previous artifacts, but on these ones you barely have any DEF stats, and when you do it's usually flat DEF rather than DEF%. That's not to say you should have it, ideally you shouldn't for DPS characters, but it's possible your previous artifacts had more DEF (and/or HP) stats and that's where the extra damage is coming from now.

Also, you're fighting an Electro Kairagi in middle of the rain. They apply Electro onto you, and you're already permanently infused with Hydro because of the rain. So on top of the Kairagis hitting like a freight train, you're getting electro-charged to death as well. I'd imagine it would be even worse without the Cryo resonance.

And, yes, you should level them to 20, unless you know you're not gonna get good substats. It helps to have these extra percentages on the main stat regardless of much damage you deal or take.

• Like 1

Fair points.

The lack of DEF stat makes sense.

Thanks for clearing up, these builds and stats are never easy to get a good balance.

I always consider DEF important but its a sacrifice i guess given CR/CD/EM/ER etc as long as i hsve a good healer it seems to work.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tails Prower said:

Fair points.

The lack of DEF stat makes sense.

Thanks for clearing up, these builds and stats are never easy to get a good balance.

I always consider DEF important but its a sacrifice i guess given CR/CD/EM/ER etc as long as i hsve a good healer it seems to work.

From what I've seen over the past year DEF (and HP) is universally undesirable unless the character benefits from high DEF (or HP), so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Spiral Abyss is now reset on all servers. Currently on Waxing Phase. This phase's Blessing:

unknown.png
Enemies are still the same.

Paimon's Bargains is also reset; Starglitter Shop now offers

• 1x card_noelle.png Noelle (34 Starglitter)
  • 1x card_beidou.png Beidou (34 Starglitter)
  • 3x weapon_royal_sword.png Royal Longsword (24 Starglitter, each)
  • 3x weapon_royal_claymore.png Royal Greatsword (24 Starglitter, each)
  • 3x weapon_royal_polearm.png Royal Spear (24 Starglitter, each)
  • 3x weapon_royal_catalyst.png Royal Grimoire (24 Starglitter, each)
  • 3x weapon_royal_bow.png Royal Bow (24 Starglitter, each)
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, WildBrick142 said:

Spiral Abyss is now reset on all servers. Currently on Waxing Phase. This phase's Blessing:

Paimon's Bargains is also reset; Starglitter Shop now offers

• 1x card_noelle.png Noelle (34 Starglitter)
  • 1x card_beidou.png Beidou (34 Starglitter)
  • 3x weapon_royal_sword.png Royal Longsword (24 Starglitter, each)
  • 3x weapon_royal_claymore.png Royal Greatsword (24 Starglitter, each)
  • 3x weapon_royal_polearm.png Royal Spear (24 Starglitter, each)
  • 3x weapon_royal_catalyst.png Royal Grimoire (24 Starglitter, each)
  • 3x weapon_royal_bow.png Royal Bow (24 Starglitter, each)

Thanks for the update!

Well I guess Beidou will go C6 this shop period, I already have C6 Noelle but that will come in handy for my FTP account that does not have many constellations for them.

The weapons I always usally ignore but I might start to pick them up soon, I just wish I could get more constellation for Amber, Lisa and Kaeye showed up more frequently, one does not have the resources to keep doing Wanderlust Invocation and hope it drops one of them...

I think most of the four stars outwith Inazuma characters I have full C6 on my main account.

Seriously thinking I might switch to playing my FTP account more as I have so much better builds (il.e getting Crit Rates) compared to my main...

Edited by Tails Prower

I am having issues assigning bows to characters. I decided to pull for Ganyu on my main account today based on how much I like her playstyle on my second account... I like bow users. On my second account, there wasn't much of an issue because I only had Amber and Sara built (Aloy is a lvl 20 girl) and don't have many bows. On my main account though, I have Fischl (R1 Amos), Childe (R1 Skyward Harp), Sara (R2 Hamayumi), Amber (R1 Viridescent) amd Aloy (R1 Stringless). All the bows are lvl80 apart from Amos which is lvl81.

I don't want to compromise Fischl in any way because she has a guaranteed spot in my main team. I pulled her in the first week of playing from the Klee banner and she hasn't left my main team since. I play a lot of charged shot distance killing and use her auto-attack up close sometimes but typically Oz comes into play at close quarters. Sara, Amber and Alloy get very little use and I don't care much about Childe because I don't like Male characters.

I don't do Abyss, I don't farm artifacts but I will do talent and weapon ascension mats if I need to. Can anyone advise on bow/character pairings for Fischl and Ganyu based on the info above at alll. I don't normally ask for build advice but in this instance, I really don't want to mess up Fischl, so am biting the bullet asking the question.

Thanks all,

Edited by LeeC22

23 minutes ago, LeeC22 said:

I am having issues assigning bows to characters. I decided to pull for Ganyu on my main account today based on how much I like her playstyle on my second account... I like bow users. On my second account, there wasn't much of an issue because I only had Amber and Sara built (Aloy is a lvl 20 girl) and don't have many bows. On my main account though, I have Fischl (R1 Amos), Childe (R1 Skyward Harp), Sara (R2 Hamayumi), Amber (R1 Viridescent) amd Aloy (R1 Stringless). All the bows are lvl80 apart from Amos which is lvl81.

I don't want to compromise Fischl in any way because she has a guaranteed spot in my main team. I pulled her in the first week of playing from the Klee banner and she hasn't left my main team since. I play a lot of charged shot distance killing and use her auto-attack up close sometimes but typically Oz comes into play at close quarters. Sara, Amber and Alloy get very little use and I don't care much about Childe because I don't like Male characters.

I don't do Abyss, I don't farm artifacts but I will do talent and weapon ascension mats if I need to. Can anyone advise on bow/character pairings for Fischl and Ganyu based on the info above at alll. I don't normally ask for build advice but in this instance, I really don't want to mess up Fischl, so am biting the bullet asking the question.

Thanks all,

Personally the preferred weapon for Ganyu is Amos Bow but the alternative I would recommend is Prototype Crescenct.

It's a free weapon you can make from the blacksmith and it gives you a ATK main stat but it's sub stats are increased movement speed for weak spots and 36% atk increase for successful hits.

Skyward Harp also works quite well for Fischl but personally I went with Mitternachts Waltz for the Physical Damage bonus it gives her since I tend to fight close quarters and you get bonus element damage/normal damage too.

Annoyingly I have Mitternachts Waltz but on my second account where Fischl is unbuilt. I do have a forged Prototype Crescent at lvl1 though, so I can soon level that up. Hamayumi seems to compare favourably with that though, with +20% normal and +15% charged which doubles to +40% and +30% at full energy... I have enough ores to level prototype though, so I'll do that anyway.

I also have R2 Favonius, R1 Compund and R2 Sacrificial. I do seem to get a lot of bows, out of 36 4* and 5* weapons, 10 of them are bows.

Thanks for the info... much appreciated.

Version 2.5 Special Program coming this Friday!

Possibly Raiden Shogun rerun? Also an OST concert at the end, which I'm pretty excited for. The last one was great, the production value was absolutely insane.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, WildBrick142 said:

Version 2.5 Special Program coming this Friday!

Possibly Raiden Shogun rerun? Also an OST concert at the end, which I'm pretty excited for. The last one was great, the production value was absolutely insane.

That was a give in  i think. Yae feature banner and Raiden on rerun maybe with Kazuha or Yoimiya or maybe Ayaka.

Either way wishes next 2 updates gonna be expensive!

Edited by Tails Prower
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tails Prower said:

That was a give in  i think. Yae feature banner and Raiden on rerun maybe with Kazuha or Yoimiya or maybe Ayaka.

I had forgotten that Yoimiya was a 5*... my wish pot is looking kinda empty right now and with both accounts on 50/50, I can see 2.5 being a Qiqi-fest. :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tails Prower said:

Do not mention QiQi, I just won her on 50/50...

I got her 3 times in 2 days when Shenhe dropped, 73 pity on my main account, 34 pity on my second account and then 2 days later on standard banner with a fate from BP level 10. The only time I ever hit pity on standard banner before that for a 5*... it was Qiqi. I dread that star going gold now.

• Like 1

Understandable.

I have no idea my current pity levels. I am sure some repeats are coming tho when i try to get Yae Miko's constellations...

• Like 1

I can't imagine going for cons is a fun (or cheap) experience given how it could play out... let's hope the RNG gods are on your side.

I'd wish you good luck but that probably isn't wise given my luck. :D

• Like 2

Kamisato Ayato has been announced for Version 2.6!

Spoiler

In other news, Version 2.5 Preview Livestream starts in 30 minutes on Twitch. If you miss it, they will upload it to the official YouTube channel later today.

• Like 1

Livestream Codes - they expire tonight so make sure to redeem them as fast as possible!

• VTPU3CQWYCSD
    • 100x primogem_small.png Primogem
    • 10x icon_mystic_ore.png Mystic Enhancement Ore
  • AB7VJC9EGDAZ
    • 5x icon_heros_wit.png Hero's Wit
  • WT7D3CQEHVBM
    • 50000x mora_small.png Mora

2.5 Update Details

• New character: Yae Miko
    • Catalyst
    • 5-Star
    • Electro
  • Banners
    • Phase 1
      • Yae Miko
    • Phase 2
      • Raiden Shogun
      • Sangonomiya Kokomi
  • New weapons
    • Kagura's Verity
      • 5-Star Catalyst
    • Oathsworn Eye
      • 4-Star Catalyst
      • Free Event Reward
  • New Story Quests
    • Imperatrix Umbrosa Act 2
      • Raiden Shogun's Story Quest
      • Must complete Imperatrix Umbrosa Act 1 to access.
    • Divina Vulpes Act 1
      • Yae Miko's Story Quest
      • Must complete Imperatrix Umbrosa Act 2 to access.
  • New Weekly Boss
    • Raiden Shogun(?)
  • New Enemies: Shadowy Husks
    • Standard Bearers
      • Pyro
    • Line Breakers
      • Hydro
    • Defenders
      • Cryo
  • New Events
    • Three Realms Gateway Offering
      • Based in Enkanomiya
      • Involves dispelling Corrosion around Enkanomiya.
      • FREE Catalyst Reward
        • Oathsworn Eye (4-Star)
        • Uses Ointment Of Sight as refinement material
    • Divine Ingenuity
      • Players can make their own domains and share them for other players to complete.
        • To complete a Domain, players must collect all Adventure Coins within the time limit.
        • Players can add traps, buffs, and various mechanisms to spice up the challenges.
        • Domains must be fully tested and complete-able before the player is allowed to publish them.
    • Of Drink A-Dreaming
      • Players will have to be mixing various drinks at Angel's Share.
      • NEW Namecard Reward
    • Hyakunin Ikki
      • Rerun event.
      • Works the same as the last time.
      • Features new Trial Characters and Mystic Arts.
    • Overflowing Mastery
      • 2x Ley Line Blossom and Petrified Tree Rewards.

At the end The Chasm region was finally teased! Coming in Version 2.6!

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by WildBrick142
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, WildBrick142 said:

Livestream Codes - they expire tonight so make sure to redeem them as fast as possible!

• VTPU3CQWYCSD
    • 10x icon_mystic_ore.png Mystic Enhancement Ore
  • AB7VJC9EGDAZ
    • 5x icon_heros_wit.png Hero's Wit
  • WT7D3CQEHVBM
    • 50000x mora_small.png Mora

2.5 Update Details

• New character: Yae Miko
    • Catalyst
    • 5-Star
    • Electro
  • Banners
    • Phase 1
      • Yae Miko
    • Phase 2
      • Raiden Shogun
      • Sangonomiya Kokomi
  • New weapons
    • Kagura's Verity
      • 5-Star Catalyst
    • Oathsworn Eye
      • 4-Star Catalyst
      • Free Event Reward
  • New Story Quests
    • Imperatrix Umbrosa Act 2
      • Raiden Shogun's Story Quest
      • Must complete Imperatrix Umbrosa Act 1 to access
    • Divina Vulpes Act 1
      • Yae Miko Story Quest
      • Must complete Imperatrix Umbrosa Act 2
  • New Weekly Boss
    • Raiden Shogun(?)
  • New Enemies: Shadowy Husks
    • Standard Bearers
      • Pyro
    • Line Breakers
      • Hydro
    • Defenders
      • Cryo
  • New Events
    • Three Realms Gateway Offering
      • Based in Enkanomiya
      • Involves dispelling Corrosion around Enkanomiya
      • FREE Catalyst Reward
        • Oathsworn Eye (4-Star)
        • Uses Ointment Of Sight as refinement material
    • Divine Ingenuity
      • Players can make their own domains and share them for other players to complete.
      • To complete a Domain, players must collect all Adventure Coins within the time limit.
      • Players can add traps, buffs, and various mechanisms to spice up the challenges.
      • Domains must be fully testes and complete-able before the player is allowed to publish them.
    • Of Drink A-Dreaming
      • Players will have to be mixing various drinks at Angel's Share.
      • NEW Namecard Reward
    • Hyakunin Ikki
      • Rerun event.
      • Works the same as the last time.
      • Features new Trial Characters and Mystic Arts.
    • Overflowing Mastery
      • 2x Ley Line Blossom and Petrified Tree Rewards.

At the end The Chasm region was finally teased! Coming in Version 2.6!

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Thanks for posting for me!

For some reason they are doing the concert first on Youtube (no complaints) so I have to wait for that to finish before seeing the Special Program.

Only problem I can forsee for me is having to do some PreRequisite stories, hopefully I only have to do Raiden Shogun Part 1, would be annoying if I have to do Itto and Kokomi as well to get her 2nd story chapter...

Also BRUH on Kokoimi rerun, that really throws a spanner in the plans!!!

Edited by Tails Prower
  • Like 1

First time I have actually watched the Livestream live and it was pretty good to watch... plenty of interesting stuff in there, apart from the Hyakunin Ikki event which I'll pass on again.

Seeing Yae Miko really makes me want to get Yae Miko... the new boss really makes me not want to get Yae Miko. :( I have the reflexes of Loroi in his stone form, so that boss is going to be hell I suspect. The vishap herd was bad enough for Shenhe.

I honestly have no idea what to do with characters in this next version, I have kokomi on my second account and she's great to play. Problem is I want Yae on my main account (to go with Raiden) but now also want Kokomi on there as well.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LeeC22 said:

First time I have actually watched the Livestream live and it was pretty good to watch... plenty of interesting stuff in there, apart from the Hyakunin Ikki event which I'll pass on again.

Seeing Yae Miko really makes me want to get Yae Miko... the new boss really makes me not want to get Yae Miko. :( I have the reflexes of Loroi in his stone form, so that boss is going to be hell I suspect. The vishap herd was bad enough for Shenhe.

I honestly have no idea what to do with characters in this next version, I have kokomi on my second account and she's great to play. Problem is I want Yae on my main account (to go with Raiden) but now also want Kokomi on there as well.

Yes the classic problem there for which account gets what.

I guess in terms of how you resolve it depends on what wishes/primogems you have on the banner just now. In my case I have the fortunate position I am close to a pull for Yae with guarantee so I can defo add Raiden Shogun as well (if 50/50 goes well), if not well I am going to have her on my second for different play style.

The aboslute ultimate solution I would suggest is that if you really want Yae make sure you get her and sacrifice Kokomi on your main this time, she will very likely have a rerun before the end of the year, my suspcion is that with the new 2 character banner every update the five stars may likely get 2 runs a year.

If you are close to a pity pull for Yae then I would suggest go with trying for both of them now otherwise if you can play the waiting game that's what I'd do.

Example. I got Ganyu on my main account this wish banner, I really want her for the 2nd account but going to wait for rerun to keep things fresh and always have something to make wishes for/save primogems.

• Like 1