2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Transfer character

Bldunn

Did Rockstar disable the transferring of characters from PS3 to other platforms such as to the ps5? I hadn't played in so long and learned when I tried the other day that the servers for the ps3 GTA online were shut down. I have a ps5 coming, since I would have to wait for a ps4 anyway, and want to know if I can transfer my character to the ps5 or if I have to start all over from scratch? Sorry if this is posted someplace else. I also just got some new glasses and dealing with a little eye strain.

Standard Deluxe 59

They did away with transfers in 2017 if I'm not mistaken. You'll have to start all over again unfortunately. 

• YEE 1

xInfected_Virus

March 6th 2017 was when the day PS3/Xbox 360 transfers were ended I remember it vividly, it was literally the reason why I gotten a PS4 in the first place was because my hard earned stuff was on PS3 and once I saw that transfers were ending, it was then I had to get a PS4 and on March 5th, I gotten a PS4 and transferred my progress to from PS3 to PS4 so I came into PS4 with $45 million and bought all the businesses that they had at the time (CEO Office, MC Businesses, Import/Export and Crate Warehouse the cheapest large warehouse). 

To answer your question since all of your stuff was on PS3 and transfers were shut down on March 6th 2017, you would have to start from scratch but don't worry, there's plenty of ways you can make money now then back then especially with the Cayo Perico Heists (need Kosatka submarine for that).

• YEE 1

22 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

They did away with transfers in 2017 if I'm not mistaken. You'll have to start all over again unfortunately. 

21 hours ago, xInfected_Virus said:

March 6th 2017 was when the day PS3/Xbox 360 transfers were ended I remember it vividly, it was literally the reason why I gotten a PS4 in the first place was because my hard earned stuff was on PS3 and once I saw that transfers were ending, it was then I had to get a PS4 and on March 5th, I gotten a PS4 and transferred my progress to from PS3 to PS4 so I came into PS4 with $45 million and bought all the businesses that they had at the time (CEO Office, MC Businesses, Import/Export and Crate Warehouse the cheapest large warehouse). 

To answer your question since all of your stuff was on PS3 and transfers were shut down on March 6th 2017, you would have to start from scratch but don't worry, there's plenty of ways you can make money now then back then especially with the Cayo Perico Heists (need Kosatka submarine for that).

Well thank you both for the info. I read somewhere something about collecting $1,000,000.00 monthly free from the ps store. Guess I will see if that's true or not when it arrives. Sucks to have to start over but atleast there won't be modders all over the place ruining the game. 

HamwithCheese
1 hour ago, Bldunn said:

I read somewhere something about collecting $1,000,000.00 monthly free from the ps store

You need an active PS plus account and a GTA online character on the PS4 version of the game to claim that.

• Like 1

FrugalDangerMan

Don't worry about the $1 million bonus. It's fun to get but money is so easy to make now.

There are a lot of tutorials here and online for starting out. Complete the tomahawk, double action revolver, navy revolver searches and bonus cash requirements, maude bounties, collect the action figures, playing cards, movie studio props and destroy the radio signal jammers.

These can all be done in a "friends only" session so you don't get bothered by broomstick bois.

do that and you'll be close to enough to buying a kosatka and once you have that you'll be rolling in so much dough you'll change your name to Pillsbury.

Edit.

Oh yeah, and don't forget. The week after you drop $2 million buying one, they'll go on sale for 40% off.

Edited by FrugalDangerMan
Speeling