[PS5] Unable to complete Multistory Car Park stunt jump

woke ellie

Anyone else having this issue? I've tried doing it multiple times on 3 separate saves, during the checkpoint mission and on mission 0, on the 3rd save I deleted my previous saves to ensure it wasn't some bug that broke other save games, i even glitched to Staunton while still in the prison outfit to ensure something didn't break the function during a normal playthrough. I've done "Perfect Insane Stunt" on several occasions without any message notifying me that I completed the actual stunt jump. This is the last thing keeping me from finishing the game 100%.

You need to land on or between the planters, not the street or the little plaza.

Core 2 Extreme 3GHz
8GB DDR2 ECC RAM
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

"Hey, you're my dude, right?"

6 hours ago, Helegad said:

You need to land on or between the planters, not the street or the little plaza.

So I would need to take the jump more left then? Seems like the landing range was adjusted since I could always just get the jump during multistory mayhem. I'll try it when I have the opportunity, thank you.

3 hours ago, GTA_dog said:

So I would need to take the jump more left then? Seems like the landing range was adjusted since I could always just get the jump during multistory mayhem. I'll try it when I have the opportunity, thank you.

It's always been that way, the game's codebase is the same as the legacy releases.

Core 2 Extreme 3GHz
8GB DDR2 ECC RAM
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

"Hey, you're my dude, right?"