4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Pegassi Ignus discussion & appreciation thread

sonnyC

PEGASSI IGNUS

"You want control? You want power? You want one of our sales team to say the words 'lithium-ion supercapacitors' over and over while sucking your toes? Good news, Legendary Motorsport's head of customer satisfaction is already making his way to the floor." - Legendary Motorsport

WxEHpVH.jpg

VhaFiMq.jpg

Based on Lamborghini Sian and BMW i8

Vehicle class: Super

Price: $2,765,000.

Edited by sonnyC

Marciliojunior01

Those are two different vehicles, one is based on the Lamborghini Sian and the other on the SSC Tuatara. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

Those are two different vehicles, one is based on the Lamborghini Sian and the other on the SSC Tuatara. 

The yellow one in the background seemed similar so I thought maybe it's the same one, but maybe not.

Marciliojunior01
2 minutes ago, sonnyC said:

The yellow one in the background seemed similar so I thought maybe it's the same one, but maybe not.

The roofline is a bit different, the tuatara one looks more like a canopy and the pegassi goes a bit more out on the fenders. They have the same mirrors which made it even harder to notice. 

Also the picture you left is the car based on a tuatara, the sian inspired car was the other one. Sorry for being annoying.

2 minutes ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

The roofline is a bit different, the tuatara one looks more like a canopy and the pegassi goes a bit more out on the fenders. They have the same mirrors which made it even harder to notice. 

Also the picture you left is the car based on a tuatara, the sian inspired car was the other one. Sorry for being annoying.

Ah got it. So might the two parked in the courtyard with the i8 rear be more Sian based?

Marciliojunior01
1 minute ago, sonnyC said:

Ah got it. So might the two parked in the courtyard with the i8 rear be more Sian based?

Yes. It is a sian with i8 looking rear lights. 

Scottiedog123

I was considering doing this thread, but I'm not really a fan of the car.. also I'd want to call it the Twat-ara  thread.

Marciliojunior01
1 minute ago, Scottiedog123 said:

I was considering doing this thread, but I'm not really a fan of the car.. also I'd want to call it the Twat-ara  thread.

i really like the tuatara, it looks like a missile 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Scottiedog123 said:

Yeah I'm not the biggest fan for it either but the colors and specs I've seen on this car are pretty wild. May be closest we ever get to an Aventador

arisfelbonilla
3 hours ago, sonnyC said:

*to be updated in the future*

possible new Pegassi

l4jpJzt.jpg

Design inspiration appears to be SSC Tuatara

That car is from the scc brand, I think, right?
will put it on the gta pegassi brand?
or will there be a new one?

1 minute ago, ddarko12 said:

Yeah I'm not the biggest fan for it either but the colors and specs I've seen on this car are pretty wild. May be closest we ever get to an Aventador

The Aventador/Sian is probably a different car. I decided to hold off on creating another topic for the one with the i8 rear, there's just not enough to go on.

3 minutes ago, arisfelbonilla said:

That car is from the scc brand, I think, right?
will put it on the gta pegassi brand?
or will there be a new one?

I've no idea. Could very well be a Progen or Overflod. I'll change the name in the OP and title when more info surfaces. That's why I put 'unconfirmed', but Pegassi came to mind purely from the front profile of the car.

Edited by sonnyC

Tennyzulander
Just now, sonnyC said:

I've no idea. Could very well be a Progen or Overflod. I'll change the name in the OP and title when more info surfaces. That's why I put 'unconfirmed', but Pegassi came to mind purely from the front profile.

It's the Lamborghini Sian 

3 minutes ago, Tennyzulander said:

It's the Lamborghini Sian 

This looks more like the Sian. The rear arches match with the pics above.

IKme9AA.jpg

However the front doesn't match that of the car in the OP. It's cleaner, like the SSC Tuatara, with the rims and two-tone paint also hinting more towards this.

MOH9M35.jpg

• Like 3

The Sian looks alright, idk if I’ll buy this one. I have mixed feelings on this one. I’ll have to wait and see when it’s released.

• Like 1

Tennyzulander
42 minutes ago, sonnyC said:

This looks more like the Sian. The rear arches match with the pics above.

IKme9AA.jpg

However the front doesn't match that of the car in the OP. It's cleaner, like the SSC Tuatara, with the rims and two-tone paint also hinting more towards this.

MOH9M35.jpg

Oh I thought you was talking about the mansion party car. My bad. Yes, it's the SSC Tuatara which is a American hypercar and it shouldn't be a cheval because cheval is based off Holden Australian vehicles. 

OK, this really is a jumbled up topic. There are 4 different unnamed vehicles revealed in the trailer/newswire images:

*What looks to be a Comet S2 convertible (green one shown dropping its top in the trailer and probably the red one in the front right of the garage scene),

*The Porsche Macan (red one behind Dr. Dre in his screenshot).

*Something based on the SSC Tuatara (2 visible in the garage interior, the foreground blue one and rear right green one).

*Something based on the Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 (yellow one in the garage scene and 4 or 5 different liveried ones in the Richman Mansion party scene).

The Sián replica is likely to be a Pegassi (so should probably be the subject of this topic).

The Tuatara is probably going to be a Cheval based on what R* did with the Taipan (since Holden is now defunct in the real world, why not re-use the brand for some of the niche American supercar makers like Hennessy and SSC right?). Doesn't have a dedicated topic yet.

The Macan may be a Pfister or an Obey (based on what they did with the Rocoto/Cayenne).

I have every Pegasus known to man, and still nothing quite holds a candle to the zentorno in terms of sheer oomph

im optimistic this time 

• Like 3

Marciliojunior01
3 hours ago, Tennyzulander said:

I hope the Sian has it's own unique sound since it's a V12.

Probably they are going to reuse the visione sound. 

• Like 1

On 12/9/2021 at 5:35 AM, Tennyzulander said:

Oh I thought you was talking about the mansion party car. My bad. Yes, it's the SSC Tuatara which is a American hypercar and it shouldn't be a cheval because cheval is based off Holden Australian vehicles. 

Did you forget the Taipan? Based off the Hennessey Venom F5.

So really like Hijak it can be whatever company the developers deem it to be.

If you haven't noticed GTA is slightly inconsistent.

Marciliojunior01
10 minutes ago, Silnev said:

I like the decision of making the taipan as a cheval, fits the australian style a big supercar with a twin turbo v8, its better than creating a brand only for it. Its 10000× better than the declasse mamba, obey rocoto or ubermatch revolter 

15 minutes ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

I like the decision of making the taipan as a cheval, fits the australian style a big supercar with a twin turbo v8, its better than creating a brand only for it. Its 10000× better than the declasse mamba, obey rocoto or ubermatch revolter 

Or the Declasse (Classique) Stallion, Dinka Jester Classic etc.

On 12/10/2021 at 3:29 PM, smurfynz said:

The Tuatara is probably going to be a Cheval based on what R* did with the Taipan (since Holden is now defunct in the real world, why not re-use the brand for some of the niche American supercar makers like Hennessy and SSC right?)...

Tennyzulander
3 hours ago, Silnev said:

I'm aware, I know. Im a car addict and I literally go to car meets in real and ect. either think it's irresponsible for them to do that. 

3 hours ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

It's literally American built in Texas. It shouldn't a cheval at all. Hennessy is Texas built. F5 venom doesn't look Australian at all. It looks like a American hypercar just like the Saleen S7.

Edited by Tennyzulander

Marciliojunior01
39 minutes ago, Tennyzulander said:

I'm aware, I know. I think it's irresponsible for them to do that. 

It's literally American built in Texas. It shouldn't a cheval at all. Hennessy is Texas built. F5 venom doesn't look Australian at all. It looks like a American hypercar just like the Saleen S7.

Irresponsible is a stretch, its a ficctional universe with ficctional rules, their only responsability is to deliver a product that works properly. 

About the taipan itself, yeah its built in Texas, so what ? If for every boutique brand in real life they had to create another brand in game we would have double the brands. As i said before its not reasobable to create a brand for a single car. 

• Like 1

Tennyzulander
8 minutes ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

Irresponsible is a stretch, its a ficctional universe with ficctional rules, their only responsability is to deliver a product that works properly. 

About the taipan itself, yeah its built in Texas, so what ? If for every boutique brand in real life they had to create another brand in game we would have double the brands. As i said before its not reasobable to create a brand for a single car. 

Sure. Atleast put it under a American brand atleast. Many people also forget that Tesla, SSC America, Trion, and Aria are all American brand made in Washington, Texas, and California as well. Teslas and Trion cars are made in California and SSC cars are made in Washington state. The Itali gtb was actually a Trion Nemesis mostly which is built in California.

Edited by Tennyzulander