Vice City - Gun Runner issue - Crates not break if you shoot on the vehicles outside of a car

GeeMeek

Did you restart the game fully after the update if you're on console? I completed this on PC without any issues, the boxes destroyed properly and I could get all weapons.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

PreemGamingHD
16 minutes ago, GeeMeek said:

The issue still not fixed

cpy3bXQ.png

There's tons of things that haven't been fixed after they said it was fixed, I can't even progress in Vice City any more where I'm not getting any phone calls or new missions popping up after the latest 1.03 patch.

Edited by PreemGamingHD

18 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Did you restart the game fully after the update if you're on console? I completed this on PC without any issues, the boxes destroyed properly and I could get all weapons.

I'm playing on PC. Yesterday I download the updates (it literally downloaded the whole game, I think maybe this is our it work on PAK files).

I don't sure what it means, but this is the version I have on the options screen:

oNkcrjg.png

2 hours ago, GeeMeek said:

I'm playing on PC. Yesterday I download the updates (it literally downloaded the whole game, I think maybe this is our it work on PAK files).

I don't sure what it means, but this is the version I have on the options screen:

oNkcrjg.png

https://libertycity.net/files/gta-vice-city-the-definitive-edition/166079-ispravlenie-neprokhodimojj-missii-na-pk.html

This worked for me.

UPDATE:

The mission work fine as long you don't get out of the car and shoot on the vehicles. The crates being smashed as long you bumped into with a car or do drive-by