1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Panther Statue Headed to Cayo Perico (25th November)

Spider-Vice

Overtime Rumble and Top Fun Return, Plus GTA$500K Gift, Black Friday Sales, and More

YjM4ks6.jpg

Rockstar Newswire

giphy.gif

Red Dead Network | GTANet | kifflom

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

@Crateman even with black friday sale of weaponized vehicles still no discount for your favorite trashgilante :kekw:. This one doesn't exist for them. 

Edited by ACR

1 minute ago, ACR said:

@Crateman even with black friday sale of weaponized vehicles still no discount for your favorite trashgilante :kekw:. This one doesn't exist for them. 

Yes the tunable guy Will not put it on discount, i Will wait until the servers go down :kekw:

No complaints. I'll surely nab the statue again and Overtime Rumble and 2x on missions I enjoy is always welcome. Plus a free half mile and some easy clothing, why not. :D

Cheers @Spider-Vice. 🍻

Edited by Lonely-Martin
Autospell fail.

So first time through Cayo Perico will get the Statue, but what are the chances for the many that have run through the heist a bunch of times already.

1 hour ago, Rammer2k said:

So first time through Cayo Perico will get the Statue, but what are the chances for the many that have run through the heist a bunch of times already.

100%, you get a Panther for the first scope-out you do during this event.

Saw the Panther coming. I'd be delighted to help some folks get it, but after getting kicked for an hour then getting the 'Your CEO quit' bug in the one I finally got into I've kind of already lost my enthusiasm. 

Superyacht missions are still fun - too bad we can't a) queue up for them specifically, and b) get a voting screen afterwards to roll into the next one like with other Contact Missions. Like, hey, R* - make up your minds; are they Contact Missions or aren't they?

Zero interest in the rest of it. Guess I'll crank out my Panthers on each of my characters then go play something else. 

My final verdict on Heist Month is "meh". First week was fun because the double pay on all OG Heists & Setups made getting into gigs a breeze and brought some decent players out of the woodwork for a few days. The rest of it has been the same old sh*tty experience that Heists with randoms typically is - sh*t players giving sh*t cuts and so, so much downtime. 

I assume there will be some DLC in December, but since R* has been focused on E&E this year (at least until they realised there weren't enough new gen console owners to make it as profitable as they want and pushed it back) I'm not expecting anything exciting.

To R* - ffs get VI happening already. To the playerbase - stop buying Shark Cards so R* has some motivation to give us VI already. 

See? THIS is what the diamonds last week should have been, first try guaranteed! Maybe then last week wouldn't have been so meh.

• Like 2

Note! If you already have a scope-out ready to go, like me, you won't necessarily get the panther statue. I got the tequila! However, next scope-out, you will get the panther,. I did.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Moth said:

So is the statue repeatable or is it one time?

Once only, this week.

Then again in the future.

IE this will be the second I've stolen.

PS if it's like last time it's once per character

Edited by Gridl0k

51 minutes ago, Gridl0k said:

Once only, this week.

Then again in the future.

IE this will be the second I've stolen.

PS if it's like last time it's once per character

Well, that's just f*cking stupid. 

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

So if the Panther statue is a one time deal, the chance at getting a full crew of 4 staying if the target is something else would be slim, and none?  I don't care about the money at this point, just the Teamwork award.

I already had the panther statue from last release so I can repeat it for my poor friends. Seeing you can get it again on first playthrough I thought I might aswell just get it again since my secondary targets weren't the best. Now I have tequila -_-

Shadowfennekin

KNEW IT!

That mask is literally the one we got from a Business Battle last month! Just finished the Heist and didn't unlock that, looked it up and my suspicions were right.

Why didn't they choose another flavor for that mask instead of repeating so soon?

TheGhostFromPast

Interesting. 40% discount for superyachts and yet I don't see such discount in the game. I wonder why.

A second ZR350, The panther, 500k & half off the Kurtz 31. Not bad, not bad indeed. I'm kinda disappointed they didn't discount the Longfin too. Uh well, something to look for I guess.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jenkiiii said:

Note! If you already have a scope-out ready to go, like me, you won't necessarily get the panther statue. I got the tequila! However, next scope-out, you will get the panther,. I did.

Correct.

You most definitely won't get the panther statue if you had already paid to start the heist before thursday, and then sit on it until thursday. You should cancel and start a new one. edit: you will probably lose hard mode doing that.

The moment you pay to start the heist, all variables are set, like the main target, secondary loot, locations of uniforms, grappling hooks, normal or hard difficulty etc. That is before you even start the scope.

I should probably take this to the B&M thread, but I don't think hard mode for Cayo Perico should depend on how quickly you set up the next one, instead it should depend on your approach.

Edited by AirWolf359
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, AirWolf359 said:

Correct.

You most definitely won't get the panther statue if you had already paid to start the heist before thursday, and then sit on it until thursday. You should cancel and start a new one.

The moment you pay to start the heist, all variables are set, like the main target, secondary loot, locations of uniforms, grappling hooks, normal or hard difficulty etc. That is before you even start the scope.

I didn't even think about cancelling; I played through it and thought 'BS, it's the god-damn tequila'. :)

What a wally 😆👍

Shadowfennekin

If you cancel it, you lose Hard though. If you care about that...

I played it on Normal cause I didn't have a thing active, last time I finished a heist was with the previous panther statue and even then I sat on it until we got a "Do this with Cayo Perico"

It would have been kind of cool if they added gold to the loot possibilities outside the compound for the week.

Edited by Taterman

12 hours ago, Taterman said:

It would have been kind of cool if they added gold to the loot possibilities outside the compound for the week.

I'd grind if it was, I just find the setups mind numbing boring

2 hours ago, ilovefreebird said:

Overtime Rumble is fun! Happy that it's paying extra so the lobbies will be fuller.

Looks cool, I'm gonna have to try it.

• Like 1

Hellbendzor

Haven't touched the game in almost 4 weeks, but this drew me back in (temporarily)... Scoped the Panther for my secondary character and did one setup for the glasses... 

Completed the heist for my main character. Got the mask, which I'll probably never wear, but I missed it last month. So we got that, I got 2.1 million for the heist (and once again NOT the 100K for elite challenge completion...), I'll receive that free half a million soon (I hope)... Now back to GTA-online limbo... 🙂

Still love the game, but I have everything I want. Just can't be bothered with playing it anymore, without anything new (to do or get)...

Red Lynx 23

Did the Cayo Perico heist, got the panther statue. and am waiting for news of the next update.