3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Help pls, how do i fix this!

metooo

i was playing normally and decided to buy a house (in the video you can see the house), i have the wardrobe mod installed and somehow when i tried the wardrobe from that house (check the video) i appeared inside a checkpoint wich cause this infinite loop, pls help i tried many ways to get out. 

Deleting wardrobe mod didn't help

Using the Icanttakeitanymore code to escape didn't help too 

I dont know what to do now, maybe someone can help?

Link to the video (its not spamm, its a not listed video and i am not promoting my youtube channel either) 

Justanotheruser

absolutely 0 experience with this in particular but my best bet would be to download another save that was near/on your percentage from somewhere online, sad to say but that might have really messed everything up for you but thats the risk of mods on an old game..

if you dont want to do that probably installing some other sort of mod to get you out of the loop then deleting the mod would help; say a slow-motion mod or a teleportation mod or a no clip mod or something of that nature, something that gives you control over the game and would let you bypass the save.

The game (from my experience) when you first start in has a quick delay before markers and save points spawn, so if you can pause/stop the game before that time and teleport or die, that could work.

But like i said, you may have messed up the game for you so maybe downloading a save is just the safest and best bet, and I get the pain of not saving every time you do something but its reason like this why you should.

On 11/25/2021 at 1:01 PM, Justanotheruser said:

But like i said, you may have messed up the game for you so maybe downloading a save is just the safest and best bet, and I get the pain of not saving every time you do something but its reason like this why you should.

I know didn't experienced this bug but f*ck those downloading saves

First of all they played the mission incorrectly 

Second of all MONEY!

This also happend to me when i played GTA Long Night then accidentally removing the save game then i google the save game and i hated it because some stupid indian guy played the mission incorrectly.

Edited by Dustin Gaming

On 11/25/2021 at 12:01 AM, Justanotheruser said:

absolutely 0 experience with this in particular but my best bet would be to download another save that was near/on your percentage from somewhere online, sad to say but that might have really messed everything up for you but thats the risk of mods on an old game..

if you dont want to do that probably installing some other sort of mod to get you out of the loop then deleting the mod would help; say a slow-motion mod or a teleportation mod or a no clip mod or something of that nature, something that gives you control over the game and would let you bypass the save.

The game (from my experience) when you first start in has a quick delay before markers and save points spawn, so if you can pause/stop the game before that time and teleport or die, that could work.

Ah yes thanks, i used a debug mod menu to escape. Checkpoints are kinda weird because i actually managed to die with cheats and spawned in hospital, the checkpoint still teleported me to  the same spot lol. Apparently checkpoints have a range to teleport the person? kinda weird but yeah, i used the debug menu to teleport me to Ocean View and i was perfectly fine (i saved in the hotel too) The weirdest thing is that when i got close to the checkpoint again it teleport me while i was driving, however because i was in a car the checkpoint didn't work. Anyways still thanks for the answer, hope you had a good day/night.