I want Rockstar Games to run LCS for Windows PC (Not the Total Conversion mods stuff)

evolutionX

Please delete this post if posts like this is/are already posted. ;)

This game deserves a PC version. I love it how they did the side-missions, like "9mm Mayhem", "Scooter Shooter" and "AWOL Angel".

I hope Rockstar Games listens to us.

• 3 weeks later...
tekkenfreek233

I want a RE:LCS and RE:VCS like they did for III and Vice City. I feel like that'd be the only way we could ever get a proper PC port.

I feel like it theoretically could happen provided Take-Two weren't a bunch of greedy scumbags.

^This i don't get. If they are greedy, why not just release the games on PC? What, they hate money?

• Like 2

tekkenfreek233
On 12/6/2021 at 2:00 AM, dan2091 said:

^This i don't get. If they are greedy, why not just release the games on PC? What, they hate money?

I meant in the context of taking down mods like they did for the Defective Edition, but in the context of releasing PC ports, then I would welcome them being greedy wholeheartedly.

Until then, I hope somebody smarter than me is currently working on RE:LCS and RE:VCS right now. If I were any good at programming, I would likely do it myself but I don't know the first thing about C and I'm bad at math.

• 5 weeks later...

I think that will only remain a dream. Nothing more will come from them. Rockstar or Take 2 has the modders by the balls. Unfortunately...

oWCVl1l.png

Like the classic GTA games?          Play The Chain Game!