1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

How to get the Black Washington in Vice City:DE?

Jeffryyyy

The car cannot be pushed at all!! Very very micro movements I can do, but the mission now seems to time out after 5-6min and I don’t get the Washington close enough to the pier in order to save the Washington… who’s gonna solve this mystery?!

Edited by Jeffryyyy
Title edit

Yep just got mine even though i'm not sure if this's gonna be a problem or just some player.

1.Get back to the Pier by any old method.

2.Don't push the car but Mark the car by enter and exit the car (The Game have too much draw distance to despawn the car now, the game even spawn 2 instead of 1 like the original)

3.Cancel the Replay option and get back to the car 

-If your game is unstable like mine do not entering it or else it will lock you in till you can find a Gang Wanabe Ped to pull you out.   

-Wait for a Gang Wanabe Ped to get in the Car so the game can reset the flag, After this point Any Black Washington should be obtainable without the need to get pull out by a Gang Wanabe Ped.

Pic: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19WrDv8DwY0waTjEjmLtZptHMaUXJH0Zd/view?usp=sharing

Video: 

Edited by Bao.Duy

On 11/18/2021 at 12:53 AM, Bao.Duy said:

Yep just got mine even though i'm not sure if this's gonna be a problem or just some player.

1.Get back to the Pier by any old method.

2.Don't push the car but Mark the car by enter and exit the car (The Game have too much draw distance to despawn the car now, the game even spawn 2 instead of 1 like the original)

3.Cancel the Replay option and get back to the car 

-If your game is unstable like mine do not entering it or else it will lock you in till you can find a Gang Wanabe Ped to pull you out.   

-Wait for a Gang Wanabe Ped to get in the Car so the game can reset the flag, After this point Any Black Washington should be obtainable without the need to get pull out by a Gang Wanabe Ped.

Pic: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19WrDv8DwY0waTjEjmLtZptHMaUXJH0Zd/view?usp=sharing

Video: 

wow awesome, I thought it was gonna take forever before sounding found a way. I’m confused at how you’re doing the body armour glitch though? How are you spawning in the ammunition? I’m on console 

Ammu-nation Menu Trick, although i highly doubt that this will work on Console to begin with... For PC you have to rebind your control so you can navigate tommy back after set it up unlike Console Player who can only Navigate by default button + the fact that G.S.G port a freaking Mobile code to another console so that mean new bug (you can't hold 2 different buttons as the method require ).

Video as for some Special vehicles like FP/EP Player Hotring & AP Sanchez require this method: 

Edited by Bao.Duy

I managed to do it thanks to another YouTube video, it’s a lot simpler then it seems, easier then before I could say.

but I just let the police officer arrest me in the garage, when I got arrested and went back it was nice and safe in my garage!

1 hour ago, GTaGB said:

Isn’t there a black Washington (FBI) by the pizza place on 2nd island.

Well since i'm a younger member when compare to most of the OG Playa, i can't explain much because i'm sure there's a better guide that explain everything you need to know around the "Guide & Strategies" tab of GTAFORUMS when talk about The Special Vehicles of Vice City. in short the Black Washington the OP mention is a EC (exclusive color spawn in Mission only) or UC (unique color spawn in Mission only) can't be found outside mission. The FBI Washington is Grey not Black. One small thing i want to add is that on Original Xbox version this All Hand on Deck Washington will spawn with White Skin but the color will still be Black when Ram upon Wall or Object, there are no video about it but have been tested by me.

Edited by Bao.Duy

14 hours ago, Jeffryyyy said:

I managed to do it thanks to another YouTube video, it’s a lot simpler then it seems, easier then before I could say.

but I just let the police officer arrest me in the garage, when I got arrested and went back it was nice and safe in my garage!

Huh, someone beat me before i found out huh ? well don't matter atleast what i said and shown also help you understand the method better oh something like that, Goodluck with any future collections.

Stereotypical G-Man
On 11/21/2021 at 7:12 AM, Jeffryyyy said:

There's actually a way to get the Washington without being pulled out by a police officer or a street criminal. Just push it to a wall or a fence so that Tommy's forced to enter the car from the passenger side, then enter and exit it as the screen turns black. After the mission's failed, simply push the Washington back to unblock the driver side door and there you have it.