Jump to content

GTA Trilogy - The Definitive Edition Modding


TheLandstalker
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

Much like previous game releases, you may not directly share unmodded files directly from the game in this topic, thanks!

GTAForums Mod Showroom - mind the mod forums rules at the top - and remember ShareMods or paid links aren't allowed!

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Havi said:

 

Yeah of course, it's ADPCM, it does that. But the current audio in Definitive Edition is downgraded.

where the audio files located inside the pak?

i want to replace them by better ones.

Edited by Kratos007
Link to comment
Share on other sites

VC and SA radio sounds great though, here's the VC output after being stitched together with the missing songs:

 

EMOTION

ESPANT

FEVER

FLASH

VROCK

WAVE

WILD

Edited by Ash_735
Link to comment
Share on other sites

producerofdestruction
4 hours ago, ThePedro004 said:

Well, I managed to change the model with texture, but it need's to be the same number of textures of the original model. Until we find out how to properly edit Material Instances, thats the only way to change the game models:

5A7aj5l.png

Are you gonna upload the AK?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SocialistElmo
1 hour ago, Dragomazing said:

It will be cool to convert files from GTA Trilogy into old gta games and show that old games have better engine. 😁

naaah 😆

  • Bruh 1
  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, iNSANE666 said:

 

Here is all of the mods in one archive, since Nexus still hasnt approved, I dont want you guys waiting.

BUT, please dont share my mods anywhere.

 

https://www.upload-4ever.com/9s6olo6ynvqh

Thanks a lot, great work on all of those! Looks like Nexus is sleeping on GTA DE... Wasn't gonna start a playthrough without a fix for that dreaded rain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If someone who is actively modding right now would make a extended detailed guide of how to mod your game, would be great for others so we don't see the question every 10 minutes

Edit: Never mind, I went ahead a created one here:

 

Edited by Havi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The rain mod makes things so much better in GTAIII (it works well enough in all 3 games for me)

HNd9lWk.png

Now some color correction will be rad that'll make it visually close to the original game

XEE5UU5.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Zapper said:

The rain mod makes things so much better in GTAIII (it works well enough in all 3 games for me)

HNd9lWk.png

Now some color correction will be rad that'll make it visually close to the original game

XEE5UU5.png

That's beautiful! Congrats!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

During Wrong Side of the Track it looks like you were able to leave Smoke behind. Now that is a requirement otherwise he "dies".

 

Current

[SMK3_18:SMOKE3]
~s~You left ~b~Big Smoke ~s~behind go get him!

 

Old

[SMK3_18:SMOKE3]
~s~You left Smoke behind go get him if you wish the extra firepower will help!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You modders are essentially going to the deliver the real definitive edition, lmao. Hats off to all of you, you are all amazing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Phil Cassidy7
2 minutes ago, Havi said:

During Wrong Side of the Track it looks like you were able to leave Smoke behind. Now that is a requirement otherwise he "dies".

 

Current

[SMK3_18:SMOKE3]
~s~You left ~b~Big Smoke ~s~behind go get him!

 

Old

[SMK3_18:SMOKE3]
~s~You left Smoke behind go get him if you wish the extra firepower will help!

"If you wish the extra firepower will help"? was Yoda writing these? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cool little fact. Apparently Final Part A/B/C (final mission of San Andreas) was inspired by:

xM7a7nb.png

 

They also called the mission Carter Block, which is now End of the Line

Edited by Havi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Havi said:

If someone who is actively modding right now would make a extended detailed guide of how to mod your game, would be great for others so we don't see the question every 10 minutes

If you're willing to use google translate, I have this guide in portuguese:

 

https://forum.mixmods.com.br/f49-tutoriais/t7189-gta-de-indice-de-tutoriais#p42214

Edited by ThePedro004
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Havi said:

If someone who is actively modding right now would make a extended detailed guide of how to mod your game, would be great for others so we don't see the question every 10 minutes

you already have one. look for it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, LeoneDeLaRue said:

You modders are essentially going to the deliver the real definitive edition, lmao. Hats off to all of you, you are all amazing

This. They have a solid base to work with, at least we can give GSG that. It's crazy how fast mods are on it's way and how easy some of them are to install via drag and drop.

 

All i need is the complete radio stations, fix for the most glaring bugs, a reworked Tommy and maybe an overhaul of the most screwed up NPCs (Lance, Rosenberg) and then i would consider buying it. Untill then i will wait. But i guess, this will be a redemption arc in one way or another. If GSG and Rockstar aren't gonna bring these games to their full potential, modders will. That's a huge positive aspect that should make the whole situation more tolerable.

Thanks to the modders!

 

 

Edited by Streifenkarl
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Streifenkarl said:

This. They have a solid base to work with, at least we can give GSG that. It's crazy how fast mods are on it's way and how easy some of them are to install via drag and drop.

 

All i need is the complete radio stations, fix for the most glaring bugs, a reworked Tommy and maybe an overhaul of the most screwed up NPCs (Lance, Rosenberg) and then i would consider buying it. Untill then i will wait. But i guess, this will be a redemption arc in one way or another. If GSG and Rockstar aren't gonna bring these games to their full potential, modders will. That's a huge positive aspect that should make the whole situation more tolerable.

Thanks to the modders!

 

 

As long as they can before Take Two goes after them. I wouldn't be surprised, their legal team is a f*cking joke.

signature? i hardly knew her

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tbh every game should just be 20 dollars each, some people don't play all 3 of them. 

Edited by zukmario
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Havi said:

Cool little fact. Apparently Final Part A/B/C (final mission of San Andreas) was inspired by:

xM7a7nb.png

 

They also called the mission Carter Block, which is now End of the Line

 

A GTA mission inspired by GTA, how creative.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, zukmario said:

Tbh every game should just be 20 dollars each, some people don't play all 3 of them. 

I just played GTA 3 rn and Claude's running animation looks so stupid with these graphics :))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey all! Just thought id pop in here. Ive been modding Dead by daylight for almost a year now so i am pretty used to UE4.

So i messed around with importing some models and got this. (Adam from Dead By Daylight)

3BrwfcC.png

Nothing perfect but a fun quick test.

Haven't messed around with custom materials yet but I use them all the time so I would love to try them in these games and see if i can get them working!

Anyways, just thought id say hi and show off what i have done so far!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, xZombieAlix said:

Hey all! Just thought id pop in here. Ive been modding Dead by daylight for almost a year now so i am pretty used to UE4.

So i messed around with importing some models and got this. (Adam from Dead By Daylight)

3BrwfcC.png

Nothing perfect but a fun quick test.

Haven't messed around with custom materials yet but I use them all the time so I would love to try them in these games and see if i can get them working!

Anyways, just thought id say hi and show off what i have done so far!

 

that's amazing! :D

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Phil Cassidy7
1 hour ago, Ash_735 said:

VC and SA radio sounds great though, here's the VC output after being stitched together with the missing songs:

 

EMOTION

ESPANT

FEVER

FLASH

VROCK

WAVE

WILD

Thanks for these, golden stuff, "Rated R... for retarded" lmao I miss this unapologetic political incorrectness but that R* seems to be long gone :/ FlashFM best station!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.