GTA Trilogy - The Definitive Edition Modding

TheLandstalker
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

Much like previous game releases, you may not directly share unmodded files directly from the game in this topic, thanks!

GTAForums Mod Showroom - mind the mod forums rules at the top - and remember ShareMods or paid links aren't allowed!

3 minutes ago, Zerdical said:

Thank you for uploading a retexture of CJs jeans on mixmods, they look so much better already

Woah, amazing! Much better 

10 minutes ago, Zerdical said:

Thank you for uploading a retexture of CJs jeans on mixmods, they look so much better already

Grand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_Definitive_Edition_Screenshot_2021.11.13_-_12.50.03.40.png

Grand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_Definitive_Edition_Screenshot_2021.11.13_-_12.49.53.25.png

Amazing work! ❤️

11 minutes ago, Smellord said:

I frecken knew this! This remastered ain't that bad after all! 

Can't wait for clothed Dryhumping in HD

Edited by hlennarz

1 minute ago, zukmario said:

my pak file is now 0 KB professional modding right here

shouldn't have dragged the pak file into the unrealpak.exe file

Just now, Aymen123 said:

shouldn't have dragged the pak file into the unrealpak.exe file

I have it but i need to extract it but i cant cuz i tried to add .zip to a copy of the pak file

17 minutes ago, Gforce said:

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but gotta ask yourself, why would Micheal and Trevor be in this Trilogy ? 🧐
IQl3qbC.png

Maybe leftovers or something, they used GTA V assets in these remasters...

18 minutes ago, Gforce said:

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but gotta ask yourself, why would Micheal and Trevor be in this Trilogy ? 🧐
IQl3qbC.png

It's for reused props. North Point Mall uses a lot of V props. Some of Trevor and Michael's clothes are on the wall in GASH, for example.

signature? i hardly knew her

2 minutes ago, ChubbyB0b said:

Maybe leftovers or something, they used GTA V assets in these remasters...

They imported props and models from GTA V. You can find them across the entire San Andreas. CJ's house has GTA V props too. I covered them in my Comparison posts :D

they replaced "zombie elvis" for "zombie rocker"..?

and didn't even upscale the texture?

UuLFn6w.png

Edited by KunoRaccoon

2 hours ago, stef_92 said:

I decided to unpack the MSX FM radio from GTA 3 DE just to check if the quality of the radio stations is the same and unfortunately it is - 32KHz sample rate and also they use OGG format now

msx.png

biggest disappointment IMO.. i mean this ain't hard 

12 minutes ago, Smellord said:

biggest disappointment IMO.. i mean this ain't hard 

They have probably lost the source audio by now. I immediately noticed Rise.FM still had the horrible SQ from the PS2. The other stations were updated for the PC port of GTA3 I believe so even back then they had already lost the Rise.FM stuff. Which is a shame since these tracks are rare AF to get in decent quality. All coming from an obscure deceased label that only ever released them on small number vinyl records.

Edited by hlennarz
  • Like 3

I miss basic understanding on how the hell did you guys find out so quickly that using the ~MODS folder actually load mods.

Can somebody please explain me that? 

I am shocked 

• KEKW 1

1 minute ago, Smellord said:

I miss basic understanding on how the hell did you guys find out so quickly that using the ~MODS folder actually load mods.

Can somebody please explain me that? 

I am shocked 

Because it's the exact same method people have been using to mod other UE4 games for years.

4 minutes ago, hlennarz said:

They have probably lost the source audio by now. I immediately noticed Rise.FM still had the horrible SQ from the PS2. The other stations were updated for the PC port I believe so even back they had already lost the Rise.FM stuff. Which is a shame since these tracks are rare AF to get in decent quality. All coming from an obscure label that only ever released them on small number vinyl records.

I was expecting k-jah pacifier's voice to be crystal clear on DE.. how and why did Rockstar throw away the original recordings.. these must have been treated as literal history pieces. Sad! 

1 minute ago, simkas said:

Because it's the exact same method people have been using to mod other UE4 games for years.

oh well that's.. i should have expected this. Thank you btw xD 
Have no idea about UE4 whatsoever.. stuck on RW..

Edited by Smellord
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, nyan200 said:

do you guys think that it's possible to add a mod where you can do jobs and earn money ?? like this https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/jobsv

People have just got their hands on the game. Give it 1-2 weeks and I'm sure we'll start to see some cool stuff, just gotta figure out how everything works in the new rendition of our favorite games.

Edited by Sweest

22 minutes ago, LeakyLine said:

It's for reused props. North Point Mall uses a lot of V props. Some of Trevor and Michael's clothes are on the wall in GASH, for example.

Ah I see, I haven't actually played the game yet, so had no idea they used V assets.

23 minutes ago, Havi said:

They imported props and models from GTA V. You can find them across the entire San Andreas. CJ's house has GTA V props too. I covered them in my Comparison posts :D

In Vice City too, in Mall for example.

Here is the DX12 Launcher for GTA 3, by running it in DX12, lags and stuttering should be fixed or at worst much less noticeable.

https://www.upload-4ever.com/q2sdscjv6j77

Here is for Vice City:

https://www.upload-4ever.com/axwzy2kntfl2

Here is for San Andreas:

https://www.upload-4ever.com/6lpx77diw0ay

Edited by iNSANE666
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Kratos007 said:

Anyone have the mod that fix the rain effect in the game ?

yes but the modder didnt launch for free yet.

Any ideas to remove the new grass in Vice City? I would remove, because it is not too pretty, and it loads my computer, because of this lags the game, this grass is similar to what provides Unreal Engine.

1 minute ago, Kratos007 said:

Anyone have the mod that fix the rain effect in the game ?

I posted the one for GTA 3