1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

San Andreas Launch Bugs & Issues Reporting

Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

Please remember we have a Bugs forum (click me) where you can either make a topic for your issue, or reply to existing ones, so it's all a little bit more organised for everyone, thanks!

Ok this sh*t really pisses me off wtf - I just spent the time getting all golds in the driving school, and none of the reward vehicles are spawning. No Bullet, no Super GT, no Hotknife.. I've tried reloading my save and still nothing. What a waste of time... are they serious with this sh*t? I can't believe how sloppy this is. I expect the same will happen with the flying school, and I rely on the Hunter reward to finish vigilante missions easily. Come on Rockstar,

this is bad.

And if you're looking at my money thinking I've busted the game with cheats, I haven't used any whatsoever, all the cash is from horse bets: saving at catalina's, reloading when I lose.

Edited by Chazza354

16 hours ago, Streifenkarl said:

The irony. Busta, straight Busta!

"You wanna die, lil' bitch?"

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SquoniX said:

Auto-centering happens everywhere. Jetpack is the worst, does it more there. In planes, you can't even move your mouse so forget about auto-centering.

The foliage is great but if you can only see it for like 15 meters ahead of you then it becomes useless.

I'm not sure what you guys mean.

The auto-centering doesn't seem to be present here or maybe I'm missing something lol.

But on jetpack, it makes it literally unplayable:

About the pop-in, apart from the thing I mentioned about cars appearing out of thin air, I don't think I noticed that much pop-in. Could have been fixed slightly in the day one patch. I'm hoping they fix all of the minor bugs as well the major ones like the jetpack thing.

21 minutes ago, Orthur said:

The auto-centering doesn't seem to be present here or maybe I'm missing something lol.

About the pop-in, apart from the thing I mentioned about cars appearing out of thin air, I don't think I noticed that much pop-in. Could have been fixed slightly in the day one patch. I'm hoping they fix all of the minor bugs as well the major ones like the jetpack thing.

How the hell are you doing this? Damn, it keeps centering the camera automatically.

2 minutes ago, SquoniX said:

How the hell are you doing this? Damn, it keeps centering the camera automatically.

You mean in the first video? I don't know, maybe the patch fixed it. 

But holy f*ck the jetpack bug is annoying, so I decided to do missions first before messing around with cheats.

22 hours ago, Streifenkarl said:

Wow, they completely erased the rhythm out of the rhythm mini game by getting rid of 70 percent of the button prompts. What is the fun in pushing a button every 3 seconds? Back then i grooved to the music and had a blast with these mini games. This is terrible and absurd.

i also noticed that and it kinda pissed me off, if you go to the club and dance the prompts are ok though

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Orthur said:

Try to look up/down while running, camera will auto-center itself.

Lmao Amphibious Assault is now a massive pain the ass with the slower swimming.. don't think I've ever failed the entry/escape to the ship before, but this time I ended up swimming round to a dock and grabbing a boat because I kept dying to those patrol boats. Also even with the minimum lung capacity for the mission, I couldn't make it through the underwater tunnels without losing a bit of health because it's so much damn slower.

3 hours ago, Chazza354 said:

Ok this sh*t really pisses me off wtf - I just spent the time getting all golds in the driving school, and none of the reward vehicles are spawning. No Bullet, no Super GT, no Hotknife.. I've tried reloading my save and still nothing. What a waste of time... are they serious with this sh*t? I can't believe how sloppy this is. I expect the same will happen with the flying school, and I rely on the Hunter reward to finish vigilante missions easily. Come on Rockstar,

this is bad.

And if you're looking at my money thinking I've busted the game with cheats, I haven't used any whatsoever, all the cash is from horse bets: saving at catalina's, reloading when I lose.

i have never got those vehicles 

1 minute ago, Chazza354 said:

Lmao Amphibious Assault is now a massive pain the ass with the slower swimming.. don't think I've ever failed the entry/escape to the ship before, but this time I ended up swimming round to a dock and grabbing a boat because I kept dying to those patrol boats. Also even with the minimum lung capacity for the mission, I couldn't make it through the underwater tunnels without losing a bit of health because it's so much damn slower.

yea its soo slow u should see beat the clock when u swim to the other side it takes 4-5 mins just that. and u have to have good stamina... swimming is bad 

Just now, Phil Collin said:

i have never got those vehicles 

You mean they never spawn for you? Or you didn't finish the school? I've got all golds several times through the years and usually they are there waiting for me as soon as I exit the school building. Maybe it's an old glitch I've never encountered then idk.

Just now, Chazza354 said:

You mean they never spawn for you? Or you didn't finish the school? I've got all golds several times through the years and usually they are there waiting for me as soon as I exit the school building. Maybe it's an old glitch I've never encountered then idk.

i have finished them never seen all those spawn because of that. but maybe i havent got all golds idk if that matters 

3 minutes ago, Phil Collin said:

i have finished them never seen all those spawn because of that. but maybe i havent got all golds idk if that matters 

There are 3 cars for completing all challenges to bronze/silver/gold. All bronze is Super GT, all silver is a Bullet, and all gold is a Hotknife. You may just not have noticed them if you didn't go for all golds/silvers, it could just look like normal parked traffic if you didn't know.

Edited by Chazza354
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Chazza354 said:

All three are spawning for me on PS4 at least. Is Michelle, etc. spawning normally inside? I've seen some posts about her not spawning at all, so maybe they're related bugs. I too had some bug when I first went inside and the screen went black for few seconds and the npcs inside just appeared from nowhere.

4YRZJx4.png

• Like 2

Skyhightreees
5 hours ago, Orthur said:

Wanna see it? Reach the countryside and look for bushes and grass on sone hills

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Chazza354 said:

this is bad.

maybe your savegame is corrupted or something,done today and i got this car here

w1yBjZC.png

The flight school - and everything involving flying a plane - is truly dreadful in this version, at least on Xbox One X - it lags like hell, even during the intro videos, the whole thing is super laggy. I was going to take some pictures and videos, but it lagged up my whole Xbox so it was difficult getting into the screenshot/video section of the Xbox interface and I didn't want to risk crashing my console because it felt very likely.

One X isn't as powerful as a Series X or PS5, but it's by far the most powerful last gen console, close in power to the Series S, and should have absolutely no problem running this game smoothly.

Terrain looks abysmal from the sky, very low quality and lots of pop-in. The only redeeming quality of this version is that trees are visible from a distance and no longer appear in front of your plane causing you to blow up during N.O.E.

Onto the actual flight school challenges, the landing coronas for extra points are invisible until you get very close, so you have to learn exactly where to land because by the time the corona appears, it is too late to adjust your course. All the coronas are visually glitchy, one in particular was clipping into the terrain. The plane handling feels worse, but I would have to compare side-by-side to confirm this, but I feel like it's different to the original handling.

Fortunately, I did get the rewards for this school so I could use the gold reward Hunter to knock out vigilante very quickly. Thank god lol, that was the most challenging gold-medal run I've ever endured in my time with San Andreas. 

21 minutes ago, Anda7x1 said:

maybe your savegame is corrupted or something,done today and i got this car here

I hope not.. I got the flight school rewards straight away, I'll check back to SF at some point to see if the driving school ones have spawned.

Edited by Chazza354

I found lots of stutters every 20/30 second from 144 to 30 fps or less... it  isn't acceptable.

RTX 2070, i7 9750h, 16gb 2666mhz SSD 4gb reading and writing :'( 

And the joke is that I bought this game, and i cant even anymore play this game lolz 

Cutter De Blanc

The Animation for the hangar door to the AT 400 is broken, it'll make the noise but doesn't appear tobe opening, then you can walk through it

Flying the AT400 is jacked up too, for some reason it flies like a Dodo or something,  cant stay airborne, like the damn thing is too heavy to fly

Is there a thread somewhere that details patches and fixes? to the trilogy?

Edited by rooroo88

BS_BlackScout

I am writing a huge list of AI Upscaled Textures that should be revised (without prefixes or suffixes)...

This will take a LONG time to finish but I figure it's something worth doing. No, I don't have a life. I like repetitive tasks.

Examples:

UKCqJS0.png

5vlPLxr.png

Approximately 78% of the textures in Gameface/Content/SanAndreas/Textures/gta3/Misc have been lazily upscaled or half-remade. Shame.
List: https://pastebin.com/gHby9aXT

Edited by BS_BlackScout
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, SquoniX said:

Working fine for me but then again, I don't have the uh... official version.

Same for me. Legit version reset graphics settings, but the "non-legit" executable doesn't exhibit this behaviour at all.

ReshiramZekrom
8 hours ago, TrippyJosh said:

FEHULbdUcAUWy_6?format=jpg&name=smallFEHULbcUYAQkRLO?format=jpg&name=small

This is a new model, the original was smaller and didn't have those problems. They didn't even try to hide it, almost everywhere this new palm model is now misplaced. 

And this is just one of the countless mapping issues I noticed during my game. I found so many problems I even made a video collection on Youtube and, I also checked that, those weren't anywhere present in the OG versions. 

Edited by ReshiramZekrom

22 hours ago, Orthur said:

Jetpack's thrusters (is that how this things are called?) don't move while steering.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, laurosouzabr said:

There are sooo many areas of the new map where CJ clips through - sometimes it's only his feet, sometimes he goes right through, but it's clear they just replaced parts of the terrain without updating the collision area.

• Like 1