1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

San Andreas Launch Bugs & Issues Reporting

Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

Please remember we have a Bugs forum (click me) where you can either make a topic for your issue, or reply to existing ones, so it's all a little bit more organised for everyone, thanks!

BS_BlackScout
34 minutes ago, Chazza354 said:

Life's A Beach: the colour doesn't co-ordinate with the score, notice how I'm maintaining a perfect score but the colour seems random whether it's a 'bad' 'ok' 'great', they get registered as 'great'

I saw that too.

CommanderBlack

I had yesterday a issue with the mission "just business" where the explosion scene freeze, bugged and the mission will not finish in the end

I play on xbox one

Cutter De Blanc

Wearing a hat always removes my beard, or like my pink mohawk, like it just changes the character model to just having the regular cesar haircut with no beard whenever you put on a hat

I noticed it doesn't occur if I make my hair green but hats don't work with a lot of the hairstyles

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

BS_BlackScout

Sweet Bug, highly reproducible.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GTA/comments/qrq5se/definitive_edition_going_great/

https://www.reddit.com/r/GTA/comments/qscrs4/san_andreas_de_is_a_mess/

https://www.reddit.com/r/GTA/comments/qsby0t/i_guess_i_wont_be_grabbing_myself_a_beer_then/

https://www.reddit.com/r/GTA/comments/qrun4i/lmfao/

https://www.reddit.com/r/GTA/comments/qs4nu1/i_saw_someone_post_something_like_this_earlier/

Happens in other missions like Drive-By
https://www.reddit.com/r/GTA/comments/qsdu5k/random_npc_knows_a_busta_when_he_sees_one/

It's always Ryder's car.

The thug NPC (in the OG has a chain and blue shirt) steals it and rides the car along and kills Sweet.

The right one:
xPDkFlm.png

EDIT 2: Ah man, really? I just f*cking confirmed the cause.

Edited by BS_BlackScout

I noticed some buggy visuals when shooting sometimes. Jerky movements on the characters when shooting, etc. For the stealth mechanic, its weird. I couldn't really be stealthy when trying to steal Madd Dogg's rhyme book. I had to go into combat mode with some of the guards and not sure if the mission is glitched.

Midnight Hitman
41 minutes ago, TheOriginalGunslinger said:

I’m just gonna wait until this drops down to $20 to be honest. lol

And I'm going to pirate the hell out of this sh*t.

This is not worth any cent.

cuban gang member

Why rockstar game luncher is still down ? Why PC version is removed from stores?

Are they working on a massive patch or GSG still not giving a sh*t about bugs and other issues?

We need to investigate the clothing - I noticed today the Rimmers Jacket in Pro-Laps is wrong, it shows the same jacket as the Rockstar one below. Is this a known issue with many pieces?

Lelouch The Zero

It's probably already been said a million times but sometimes the game will micro stutter in certain areas or at certain times, and when I drive too fast the game will micro freeze for a second. It's the same for the other 2 games as well. I'm on PS4 slim.

I have a game breaking bug that has completely ruined my game, corrupting all my save files.

Upon completing the mission "Jizzy" in San Fiero I found myself near the stadium with the demolition derby event, in the South of San Fiero. Upon completing the event, win or lose, my game now crashes to the home screen every time I try to save including when starting a new mission and the auto save occurs. It seems that simply competing in the event completely breaks the game and ruins ALL save files. 

If I go into the game menu and try to manually load the auto save file that has me in the stadium, the game crashes. If I try to load my manual save file, the game crashes. All my save files are now ruined and cause the game to crash. I cant progress because the game crashes any time I try to start a new mission. My game is completely broken and I cant keep playing now. 

I went into the stadium right after completing "Jizzy" and when I exit the stadium I receive a call from Woozy to begin his mission line. This may be a factor in the game breaking bug, but I would not risk entering the demoliton derby what so ever. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Reggie403 said:

I have a game breaking bug that has completely ruined my game, corrupting all my save files.

Upon completing the mission "Jizzy" in San Fiero I found myself near the stadium with the demolition derby event, in the South of San Fiero. Upon completing the event, win or lose, my game now crashes to the home screen every time I try to save including when starting a new mission and the auto save occurs. It seems that simply competing in the event completely breaks the game and ruins ALL save files. 

If I go into the game menu and try to manually load the auto save file that has me in the stadium, the game crashes. If I try to load my manual save file, the game crashes. All my save files are now ruined and cause the game to crash. I cant progress because the game crashes any time I try to start a new mission. My game is completely broken and I cant keep playing now. 

I went into the stadium right after completing "Jizzy" and when I exit the stadium I receive a call from Woozy to begin his mission line. This may be a factor in the game breaking bug, but I would not risk entering the demoliton derby what so ever. 

I completed the Bloodring event before Jizzys missions and haven’t had a problem yet. On PS4 btw, kinda half assed to not point out what platform you’re experiencing the bug on..

11 hours ago, CommanderBlack said:

I had yesterday a issue with the mission "just business" where the explosion scene freeze, bugged and the mission will not finish in the end

I play on xbox one

This bug is also present on the older versions. I experienced this a few times on the PC version and I still have the trauma in my head. XD

• Like 1

Skyhightreees

Had been actually enjoying this a lot, but reaching the country side before the first Catalina mission, I noticed some absolutely AWFUL pop-in on PS5, I’m talking major stuff like packs of bushes, a whole wooden bridge, a house, stuff like that poppin in a few feet from CJ, whereas in the city I only noticed some minor lod transitions.

anyone else with this problem? I found it too ugly, similar to the old OG San Andreas and it was really jarring

• Like 2

PC graphics settings default every time we close and reopen the game. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Orthur said:

PC graphics settings default every time we close and reopen the game. 

Working fine for me but then again, I don't have the uh... official version.

Not your fault, you paid for the game and all but it could be because of RGL's cloud saving. Try to play it offline and then save your settings perhaps?

4 hours ago, Skyhightreees said:

Had been actually enjoying this a lot, but reaching the country side before the first Catalina mission, I noticed some absolutely AWFUL pop-in on PS5, I’m talking major stuff like packs of bushes, a whole wooden bridge, a house, stuff like that poppin in a few feet from CJ, whereas in the city I only noticed some minor lod transitions.

anyone else with this problem? I found it too ugly, similar to the old OG San Andreas and it was really jarring

I have been saying the same thing for a few days, it is a major issue and ultra settings don't help on PCs either.

In GTA V, I get 70-80 FPS on ultra settings and there is no pop-in.

Edited by SquoniX

Edugta the wolf

Not sure if I should post this here but there's a flying object in Downtown Lost Santos, it's solid and can't be destroyed (I tried with an RPG):

FED92lDXoAMrda4?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FED9zSWXIAIVnmU?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Tried with a new game and it's still there.

FEEA5TOXIAEocOy?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Of course it's not in the original version.

Also:

-CJ still walks like default with 100% muscle, instead of doing that buff walking

-Going into interiors / interior cutscenes sometimes lag me a lot (Probably my fault - everything high with a RX 580 8GB :kekw:)

-Zombie NPC is still a thing lol

EDIT:

-If you stab someone with a knife, the blood pool will appear, and when you kill them, there won't be no blood under them.

EDIT 2:

Video of the Zombie NPC:

EDIT 3:

Edited by Edugta the wolf
More bugs

New bug: Riot cheat will no longer have smoke coming out of buildings and peds making sounds of panic in the streets. Totally ruins the cheat.

2 minutes ago, Kris194 said:

Horrible pop-in issues, like even worse than in San Andreas on PC in 2005.

Even at ultra settings for distance scaling, I see pop-in.

1 hour ago, SquoniX said:

Working fine for me but then again, I don't have the uh... official version.

Not your fault, you paid for the game and all but it could be because of RGL's cloud saving. Try to play it offline and then save your settings perhaps?

I don't think I turned on cloud saving, and then RGL went down... Now I have internet turned off so it doesn't automatically update itself and remove the Trilogy. How do I "save" my settings? I don't see any option to do it.

It's mildly annoying when I set up everything perfectly for my preference and it resets the next time I open it. It does it with the camera too, I play with the medium height camera but every time I open the game again it defaults to the widest view.

Also another bug that should be fixed:

When you're in a car — listening to the radio, and you bring up the radio wheel, it resets to Radio Los Santos no matter what radio station you were listening to. I usually bring up the radio wheel to see which station I'm on if I can't tell or to check what song is playing, but we can't do either of that in Trilogy DE.

So, basically, the radio wheel should highlight the current station playing when we bring it up, and should not reset to radio Los Santos. On top of that, it would be really, really nice if it showed the song's name. A cherry on top of that would be a way to share that song to our social club wall like we can in GTA V.

Edited by Orthur

1 minute ago, Orthur said:

I don't think I turned on cloud saving, and then RGL went down... Now I have internet turned off so it doesn't automatically update itself and remove the Trilogy. How do I "save" my settings? I don't see any option to do it.

It's mildly annoying when I set up everything perfectly for my preference and it resets the next time I open it. It does it with the camera too, I play with the medium height camera but every time I open the game again it defaults to the widest view.

Also another bug that should be fixed:

When you're in a car — listening to the radio, and you bring up the radio wheel, it resets to Radio Los Santos no matter what radio station you were listening to. I usually bring up the radio wheel to see which station I'm on if I can't tell or to check what song is playing, but we can't do either of that in Trilogy DE.

Well, if you want it to work and don't care about redownloading the game then you can PM me. :yee:

27 minutes ago, Kris194 said:

Camera auto-centering on PC. It's maddening.

Does it happen when you're in a vehicle or just randomly? It happened to me, like crazily annoying, but only happened when I'm using Jetpack so it was near impossible to turn using Jetpack...

20 minutes ago, SquoniX said:

Even at ultra settings for distance scaling, I see pop-in.

About that, cars pop-in randomly in front of us, for a second the car that pops in looks translucent and then it looks normal, like a ghost if that makes sense.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Orthur said:

Does it happen when you're in a vehicle or just randomly? It happened to me, like crazily annoying, but only happened when I'm using Jetpack so it was near impossible to turn using Jetpack...

About that, cars pop-in randomly in front of us, for a second the car that pops in looks translucent and then it looks normal, like a ghost if that makes sense.

Auto-centering happens everywhere. Jetpack is the worst, does it more there. In planes, you can't even move your mouse so forget about auto-centering.

The foliage is great but if you can only see it for like 15 meters ahead of you then it becomes useless.

StuntMaster100
3 minutes ago, Orthur said:

Same thing happening in Vice City too