Vice City Launch Bugs & Issues Reporting

Kirsty
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

Please remember we have a Bugs forum (click me) where you can either make a topic for your issue, or reply to existing ones, so it's all a little bit more organised for everyone, thanks!

It should be FBI, even characters sometimes say FBI, this change is dumb.

FBI.jpg

This is even dumber (f*ck timeline and continuity), this should be removed alongside IFruit stuff.

OGLoc.jpg

This texture needs a fix, it says STARTfish Island, it should be STARfish Island.

LH.jpg

• Like 6

PreemGamingHD
1 hour ago, ChubbyB0b said:

It should be FBI, even characters sometimes say FBI, this change is dumb.

FBI.jpg

This is even dumber (f*ck timeline and continuity), this should be removed alongside IFruit stuff.

OGLoc.jpg

This texture needs a fix, it says STARTfish Island, it should be STARfish Island.

LH.jpg

There's a lot of things wrong with these games and it's shocking seems they are old and re skinned mobile ports, I would of rather had GTAV E&E instead of this even though it didn't look any different from the Xbox One / PS4 version.

27 minutes ago, PreemGamingHD said:

There's a lot of things wrong with these games and it's shocking seems they are old and re skinned mobile ports, I would of rather had GTAV E&E instead of this even though it didn't look any different from the Xbox One / PS4 version.

Oh God, I even forgot about that thing, lets see if that can flop harder than remasters.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2021 at 6:26 PM, Mz. Hazey said:

Same. I noticed this too on PS4. It seems to happen most when crossing the bridge between islands. 

It seems they fixed this problem with the new 1.04 patch. I just tested and it seems to work fine now.

6 minutes ago, Oh Sees said:

It seems they fixed this problem with the new 1.04 patch. I just tested and it seems to work fine now.

oh good! I haven’t got to the races yet and I was worried how that would be. It was hard enough escaping five stars and up with that lag. 

Not sure if this has been reported yet because I'm NOT gonna read all 7 pages to find out.

I'm playing Vice City on my Switch. I have a tank in the garage of Vercetti Estate, which I got legitimately (6 star wanted level) and now every time I walk close to that garage door the game crashes. I think it's trying to spawn the tank but having some kind of error. I have a mission marker directly above the garage that I can't get to so I'm essentially locked out of finishing the game because of this.

BLKnQ0G.jpeg

GwPDUas.jpeg

The whole building is missing collision (PC)

Edited by Equinoxe1
  • Like 3

t2XmkB0.jpeg

This red dot keeps appearing below the plane when flying the dodo. 

Edited by Equinoxe1
  • Like 2

Q86Zbcy.jpeg

Cars stop when running/sprinting against the rear.

Edited by Equinoxe1
  • Like 2

K11SnuG.jpeg5lTgw81.jpeg

The Washington turns into hot wheels when accelerating/reversing

Edited by Equinoxe1
  • Like 2

rg16ZSz.jpeg

I can hear the glass breaking. But the glass wont break and i can walk through it.

UyXps4k.jpeg

Invisible wall. Fence is missing. 

Edited by Equinoxe1
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, kubon352 said:

These boats textures looks very weird

Grand-Theft-Auto-Vice-City-Definitive-Ed

It's not the only issue with the boats, Police Predator has white (bugged) bottom, it should be green. There's also issue with Reefer which too has white bottom, it should be randomly painted.

smuVjTb.jpeg

When the game autosaves while in an Enforcer. It looks like broken glass you can see through the vehicle. 

Edited by Equinoxe1
  • Like 2

Cutter De Blanc

Why in the hell can't we turn off autosave? I'm always wary of it and try to avoid using it, since the original games weren't designed with an autosave there's bound to be problems

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 2

11 hours ago, Equinoxe1 said:

smuVjTb.jpeg

When the game autosaves while in an Enforcer. It looks like broken glass you can see through the vehicle. 

Didn't they say that they fixed this in the last patch? IT looks like they didn't.

I think someone reported it was fixed but it wasn't in the patch notes. 

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

4 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

I think someone reported it was fixed but it wasn't in the patch notes. 

Patch 1.03 had this in the patch notes: 

• Fixed several texture corruption issues that appeared on the Enforcer police van
  • Like 1

On 12/5/2021 at 9:54 AM, ChubbyB0b said:

Didn't they say that they fixed this in the last patch? IT looks like they didn't.

They did fix it. Enforcer looks fine when you see it. But something goes wrong when loading an autosave while you're driving an enforcer at the same time. Happens during Vigilante.

Edited by Equinoxe1

3 hours ago, Equinoxe1 said:

They did fix it. Enforcer looks fine when you see it. But something goes wrong when loading an autosave while you're driving an enforcer at the same time. Happens during Vigilante.

More issues to fix I guess.

• Like 2

Just beat Keep Your Friends Close and music stopped playing in cars. Reloaded my auto save and luckily it worked again. Phew. I still have a lot I want to do post game. Super stressed me out for a second. 

On 11/30/2021 at 12:41 PM, Thug_ said:

I have noticed no difference in controlling boats. What do you mean?

Boats are faster now. This is most noticeable in boat racing missions. It's easy in DE.

BUG 1:

The ambulance text is black on one side even though its supposed to be red. Its correct on the other side.

Tv1MKFu.png

BUG 2:

The AI police maverick shows up in random colors:
7yp7AoL.pngOi4X6D5.png

The one the player can control is fine though and shows up in colors 46, 1 as seen in the carcols.dat file.

urGHzHJ.png

BUG 3:

The police predator shows up without its green color, even though its supposed to be green and white:

55aVSvK.png

How it should be:

1617032260_1616964153_1_GTALand.net.jpg?

BUG 4:
The police Cheetah has 2 mirrors on one side for some reason while the civilian Cheetah has no mirrors.

1StkDtx.png

VU6qXHe.png

On 12/11/2021 at 7:42 PM, Equinoxe1 said:

The Rumpo flips over too quick. 

Who agrees? 

Also when you flip a car you have less time to run away before it explodes, it's really short and I died multiple times because of this.