2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA Vice City Definitive Edition 100% Checklist (UPDATE v1.04)

Fidzy

UPDATE v1.04

This update changes the completion percentage multiplier which means certain tasks will no longer cover a higher percentage when completed. For example, instead of 1 taxi mission equalling 1 storyline mission as a percentage, 100 taxi missions now equals 1 storyline mission as a percentage.

Just as I have done with GTA III, I have updated the checklist to include every mission, side mission, collectible, rampage, stunt jump, asset etc that you can tick off and monitor your progress with. As you progress through the game you can use the checklist to reflect and easily find what is left for 100% completion of the game. Some areas, such as the Sunshine Autos list, have their own list for individual items you will need to find. For instance, ticking off a single vehicle on the Sunshine Autos list will update the main Sunshine Autos list and update the overview page aswell!

With the hype of the definitive trilogy snowballing by the minute, I decided to share the checklist I have for 100% completion for Vice City, with GTA III and San Andreas included. I shared a previous one somewhere, which features all GTA games from GTA3 to GTA5, excluding Vice City Stories but including Bully and Red Dead Redemption 2. Feel free to make a copy and change it however you like, it's defaulted to tickboxes for both PC and mobile since I'll be exclusively playing on those devices.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w6bFvyJsZVo1op5rXe0qP9OCvW0wlB0mauQqq8Tl48o/copy

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Fidzy
v1.04

Just as I did with GTA3 a few days ago, I've now added a separate Vice City page where you can track everything that leads to 100% completion. I'm hoping to have the San Andreas one done before the new week but we'll see what happens. What are your opinions on the colours for the Vice City page and the completed sections of the overview?

• Like 2

Awesome work, this looks impressive! Both spreadsheets are very easy on the eye and aesthetically pleasing, with a nice easy to read font and the icons (where possible) for better readability and so you can find what you want much faster. Good stuff.

• Like 3

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

Red Dead Network | GTANet | kifflom

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Just now, Spider-Vice said:

Awesome work, this looks impressive! Both spreadsheets are very easy on the eye and aesthetically pleasing, with a nice easy to read font and the icons (where possible) for better readability and so you can find what you want much faster. Good stuff.

Love the feedback, I was torn between a blue or pink scheme for Vice City and in the end blue didn't look as nice. I've since changed the colour on the overview for gta3 from gold to red to match the beta logo with the progress and percentage area glowing gold once 100% is achieved, although the different colours are starting to make things weird

unknown.png

• Like 3

On 10/23/2021 at 1:12 AM, Fidzy said:

UPDATE

Just as I have done with GTA III, I have updated the checklist to include every mission, side mission, collectible, rampage, stunt jump, asset etc that you can tick off and monitor your progress with. As you progress through the game you can use the checklist to reflect and easily find what is left for 100% completion of the game. Some areas, such as the Sunshine Autos list, have their own list for individual items you will need to find. For instance, ticking off a single vehicle on the Sunshine Autos list will update the main Sunshine Autos list and update the overview page aswell!

With the hype of the definitive trilogy snowballing by the minute, I decided to share the checklist I have for 100% completion for Vice City, with GTA III and San Andreas included. I shared a previous one somewhere, which features all GTA games from GTA3 to GTA5, excluding Vice City Stories but including Bully and Red Dead Redemption 2. Feel free to make a copy and change it however you like, it's defaulted to tickboxes for both PC and mobile since I'll be exclusively playing on those devices.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w6bFvyJsZVo1op5rXe0qP9OCvW0wlB0mauQqq8Tl48o/copy

unknown.png

unknown.png

I love how good you are with making such checklist. So many talents outside GTA dev/creation team that Rockstar should look at.
Anyways. But It would be awesome if we could use some script / api to pull data off from our games and they populate the fields on to some xml to which then marks on to such documents.
Too advance maybe possible in next few years. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, gta799 said:

I love how good you are with making such checklist. So many talents outside GTA dev/creation team that Rockstar should look at.
Anyways. But It would be awesome if we could use some script / api to pull data off from our games and they populate the fields on to some xml to which then marks on to such documents.
Too advance maybe possible in next few years. 

Thank you for the feedback my friend, I actually thought of allowing us to import save files to automatically track our progress but I'll have to look into it further. As it stands there is no native program that can read .b files (savegames) and its been at least 10 years since I've used the save game editor.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Some non required tasks you missed, akin to getting 61 points in Kickstart in GTA San Andreas, beating Dirtring below 5 minutes yields you the best monetary award, as is shooting seagulls and the doing the Keepie-Uppy Beach Ball (there's even an achievement related to it). Not all that interesting tasks like GTA SA and III though.

Edited by lol232
  • Like 2