1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA III Definitive Edition 100% Checklist (UPDATE v1.04)

Fidzy

UPDATE v1.04

This update changes the completion percentage multiplier which means certain tasks will no longer cover a higher percentage when completed. For example, instead of 1 taxi mission equalling 1 storyline mission as a percentage, 100 taxi missions now equals 1 storyline mission as a percentage.

Now with an individual spreadsheet that allows you to fill in every mission and side mission as you go along, with a compared overview of the games together.

With the hype of the definitive trilogy snowballing by the minute, I decided to share the checklist I have for 100% completion for GTA III, with Vice City and San Andreas included. I shared a previous one somewhere, which features all GTA games from GTA3 to GTA5, excluding Vice City Stories but including Bully and Red Dead Redemption 2. Feel free to make a copy and change it however you like, it's defaulted to tickboxes for both PC and mobile since I'll be exclusively playing on those devices.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w6bFvyJsZVo1op5rXe0qP9OCvW0wlB0mauQqq8Tl48o/copy

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Fidzy
v1.04

I've been working on all night on this update which will make it all the more easier for you to track your progress!

This is very usefull, big thanks. Can I have the Link for the older Version wich includes GTA IV and V?

FortyThieve
On 10/24/2021 at 6:11 PM, Fidzy said:

I've been working on all night on this update which will make it all the more easier for you to track your progress!

Thanks Bro

Se7en-Rus
On 10/22/2021 at 10:41 PM, Fidzy said:

UPDATE

Now with an individual spreadsheet that allows you to fill in every mission and side mission as you go along, with a compared overview of the games together.

With the hype of the definitive trilogy snowballing by the minute, I decided to share the checklist I have for 100% completion for GTA III, with Vice City and San Andreas included.

You know that completion percentages are calculated differently in these games, right? At least Classic versions since Definitive ain’t out yet. Maybe it’s a good idea to put a disclaimer in checklist somewhere to warn people who will be using it, that spreadsheet shows some kind of general percentage and not the actual in-game one. Just to avoid confusion by potential discrepancies between checklist and in-game stats. Very nice work otherwise.

1 hour ago, Se7en-Rus said:

You know that completion percentages are calculated differently in these games, right? At least Classic versions since Definitive ain’t out yet. Maybe it’s a good idea to put a disclaimer in checklist somewhere to warn people who will be using it, that spreadsheet shows some kind of general percentage and not the actual in-game one. Just to avoid confusion by potential discrepancies between checklist and in-game stats. Very nice work otherwise.

Thanks for bringing that up. I have reason to believe some missions may be omitted, added or changed post release so there will need to be changes made to the spreadsheet to match. However, the completion percentage was never made to match the in-game completion and shouldn't be treated as such. If you're monitoring the percentage in-game then there is no need to use this spreadsheet in my opinion.

See the screenshot below, the spreadsheet compares the number of completed tasks to the total number of tasks which vary from single missions to things like vigilante level, hidden packages etc. One mission is a task, one package is a task, one side mission level is a task and so on.

unknown.png

Completing 100 taxi fares will bump up the completion percentage by a fifth, to 20%, whereas completing the whole storyline (50 missions) will only take you up to 10% completion. This is just the way it's designed by percentage and it's additional unnecessary work for me to match every task to the in-game completion rate. I understand your concern but I don't think it will be that much of an issue, unless you like to compare completion between the spreadsheet and in-game.

Feel free to play around with it and change it to your liking, or even completely remove the percentage tracker, but it's not something I'm looking at changing right now. Thank you for the suggestion though!

Edited by Fidzy

23 hours ago, Fidzy said:

Thanks for bringing that up. I have reason to believe some missions may be omitted, added or changed post release so there will need to be changes made to the spreadsheet to match. However, the completion percentage was never made to match the in-game completion and shouldn't be treated as such. If you're monitoring the percentage in-game then there is no need to use this spreadsheet in my opinion.

See the screenshot below, the spreadsheet compares the number of completed tasks to the total number of tasks which vary from single missions to things like vigilante level, hidden packages etc. One mission is a task, one package is a task, one side mission level is a task and so on.

Completing 100 taxi fares will bump up the completion percentage by a fifth, to 20%, whereas completing the whole storyline (50 missions) will only take you up to 10% completion. This is just the way it's designed by percentage and it's additional unnecessary work for me to match every task to the in-game completion rate. I understand your concern but I don't think it will be that much of an issue, unless you like to compare completion between the spreadsheet and in-game.

Feel free to play around with it and change it to your liking, or even completely remove the percentage tracker, but it's not something I'm looking at changing right now. Thank you for the suggestion though!

There is one non-required task that you missed out. Securicar Cracker Garage, delivering 10 Securicars to that garage where you deliver the van in Van Heist.

1 hour ago, lol232 said:

There is one non-required task that you missed out. Securicar Cracker Garage, delivering 10 Securicars to that garage where you deliver the van in Van Heist.

I wasn't sure whether to add that since it's not required for 100% but since I've added the non required tasks for San Andreas I may aswell add that to it. Thanks

2 hours ago, Fidzy said:

I wasn't sure whether to add that since it's not required for 100% but since I've added the non required tasks for San Andreas I may aswell add that to it. Thanks

Yeah, that's why I suggested it since SA has that too. I think it should belong to import export, since that's technically what it is.

On 11/7/2021 at 3:49 PM, Fidzy said:

I also don't wanna be a pain in the ass but I just wanna let you know, "Securicar Cracker Garage", "Securicar Cracking" or something similar is a more accurate name since in the story you deliver the Securicar in "Van Heist" for the sake of cracking it and stealing the payroll in the back, not to actually export the Securicar itself. It's only the one you deliver to the Import/Export garage that serves that purpose.

I get that not many people know that because barely anyone really cared to complete it.

2 hours ago, lol232 said:

I also don't wanna be a pain in the ass but I just wanna let you know, "Securicar Cracker Garage", "Securicar Cracking" or something similar is a more accurate name since in the story you deliver the Securicar in "Van Heist" for the sake of cracking it and stealing the payroll in the back, not to actually export the Securicar itself. It's only the one you deliver to the Import/Export garage that serves that purpose.

I get that not many people know that because barely anyone really cared to complete it.

You're right, I never really did it after the first one. I've changed it anyway

Fidzy, any chance you got detailed checklists for GTA 4 and 5? Many thanks, all your work is much appreciated.

24 minutes ago, Somi90 said:

Fidzy, any chance you got detailed checklists for GTA 4 and 5? Many thanks, all your work is much appreciated.

Here's an older one, it's not detailed per mission and it doesn't look as nice but it might be useful to you https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LOQHoRm0Q4sxKsBIe3OevsSKZHz-3kIxWacwpCHXJlw/copy

Edited by Fidzy

Jackhepburn

Just got 100% on Definitive GTA III just now thanks to this 👍

Edited by Jackhepburn

Thank you very much for this spreadsheet! There are a few trophies that are possible only in a few missions that can be missed, it would be useful to add a note near the mission so that while grinding it can be taken into consideration! there are a few videos out there listing them, I did add them to my copy but i'm not sure how to share it.

I just got 100% completion now following this checklist, but for some reason the trophy on PS5 "Is that all youve got?" doesnt pop up for me. It says 100% ingame too. Anyone got a clue why?

The trophy "Wreckless driving" is bugged for some and youll need to do it on a fresh save if it is, so maybe this one is bugged too?

Okay so I got the trophy now. The last thing I did was the Kingdom Come mission, and upon reloading a previous save and redoing it, I got the trophy. No idea why it didnt work the first time.

SplitSides

Thanks this helped me get my 100% and Platinum Trophy on GTA III.

I did have to start a fresh game to get "Wreckless Driving".

The Vice City quest has begun. Thanks again!

• Like 2