Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Contract
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

San Andreas Definitive Edition Analysis & Comparisons Topic


Spider-Vice
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

Looks like you can see the spire from that building in SF too?

I don't see it at all. Could you show me where you see it?

K2yjoYK.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cutter De Blanc
3 minutes ago, GhettoJesus said:

I don't see it at all. Could you show me where you see it?

poking up in the background just to the right of downtown

Edited by Cutter De Blanc
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BS_BlackScout said:

aIZ8AyT.png

 

Sprunk ad

Cuk_LT5WgAAeAfz.jpg

So they changed that billboard for some reason. Why? Made for a pretty typical childish joke from R*

 

2 minutes ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

poking up just to the right of downtown

I think that's an antenna on top of a building. If it was that building we would see other ones as well. And I think the angle is wrong too.

Edited by GhettoJesus
  • Bruh 2

K2yjoYK.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BS_BlackScout
3 minutes ago, GhettoJesus said:

Cuk_LT5WgAAeAfz.jpg

So they changed that billboard for some reason. Why? Made for a pretty typical childish joke from R*

 

That is not the billboard I pointed out to.
_

O86q6hX.png

 

The joke is still there.

Edited by BS_BlackScout
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah that's not the same billboard, that "taste of (things to) come" one is to the right not to the left.

  • Like 2

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, GhettoJesus said:

Cuk_LT5WgAAeAfz.jpg

So they changed that billboard for some reason. Why? Made for a pretty typical childish joke from R*

 

That is definitely not the same board, it should be a bit right and near the hospital.

  • Like 1
  • YEE 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cutter De Blanc
3 minutes ago, GhettoJesus said:

I think that's an antenna on top of a building. If it was that building we would see other ones as well. And I think the angle is wrong too.

That spire is the tallest building in San Fierro, its pretty distinct looking

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BS_BlackScout said:

That is not the billboard I pointed out to.

Whoops, new billboard possibly then?

  • YEE 1

K2yjoYK.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

That spire is the tallest building in San Fierro, its pretty distinct looking

 

Talking about this one? Pretty sure it's the one next to the Vinewood sign no? Because there's one too

v3Srzig.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, GhettoJesus said:

It also seems to be miscolored. That part of Sweet's car is actually white, but now it looks like it has the same blue color as the rest of the car.

 

Also you can see Mt. Chiliad from LS which I am not looking forward to. I thought they would play with the fog to keep the illusion of size.

Yeah, but could be just reflection from blue sky or something.

 

About the chiliad

Yeah i dont know what to think about that. Real life Los Angeles is surrounded by mountains, but the difference is that they look good unlike the huge rock/cow turd looking mount chiliad of gta san andreas.

shutterstock_1309273237.0.jpgimage.thumb.png.be3e498ceae48c89afb686b1cdd8f95d.png

 

They should have kept the fog. Makes the map feel bigger.

The stars, palm trees and the buildings are looking good though

 

Edited by Mktz1
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Yeah that's not the same billboard, that "taste of (things to) come" one is to the right not to the left.

What if they changed it to Catalina's face.  :cringekek:

  • KEKW 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've played around with it a little and I've got another comparison shot where you can see the lighting on the original buildings in the distance, taken on the PC version again. Really shows off those lighting upgrades!

 

qrfdwg0.png

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DEADWOODZ said:

What if they changed it to Catalina's face.  :cringekek:

Whats wrong with Catalinas face? lol

Edited by Mktz1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mktz1 said:

The stars, palm trees and the buildings are looking good though

 

Aye, i do like the look of the night sky with the stars. Would of been cool if you could only see them in the countryside.

 

Atleast we got another screen shot with the orange sky, idk...maybe there's still those intense sunsets and they kinda stay true to the old timecycle?

Edited by DEADWOODZ
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cutter De Blanc
8 minutes ago, Havi said:

 

Talking about this one? Pretty sure it's the one next to the Vinewood sign no? Because there's one too

v3Srzig.png

I mean, maybe? It looks a little thick for a radio tower though. I just booted up SA and it looks like it might be, they're both in the same direction 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, NasranSalleh said:

Man, this guy is a homie fr. Looking back, it made almost zero sense for him to turn his back on Grove St. I mean, his missions HELPED the gang get better weapons.
Unlike Smoke, whose missions are mostly for his own benefits.

That because him and smoke took control over the grove street families they just used C.J to help them do their dirty work. With C.J out of town and Sweet in jail they became the grove street families bosses.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TTGMR said:

That because him and smoke took control over the grove street families they just used C.J to help them do their dirty work. With C.J out of town and Sweet in jail they became the grove street families bosses.

Ryders story was changet half way because they had some problems with the voice actor rapper mc eiht not wanting to continue or something.

Ryder was planned to be homie to the end originally.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mktz1 said:

Ryders story was changet half way because they had some problems with the voice actor rapper mc eiht not wanting to continue or something.

Ryder was planned to be homie to the end originally.

I know but remember in the introduction scene where smokes talks to him about ''this money making opportunity'' and he accepted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TTGMR said:

I know but remember in the introduction scene where smokes talks to him about ''this money making opportunity'' and he accepted.

hmm i dont know. Was the introduction video actually made after the game was made. Maybe because of that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cutter De Blanc
14 minutes ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

I mean, maybe? It looks a little thick for a radio tower though. I just booted up SA and it looks like it might be, they're both in the same direction 

If it is the Big Pointy Building its odd that you cant see the other large skyscraper in front of it

Edited by Cutter De Blanc
It's officially called the Big Pointy building
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, DEADWOODZ said:

 

Atleast we got another screen shot with the orange sky, idk...maybe there's still those intense sunsets and they kinda stay true to the old timecycle?

Yeah the exaggarated Ls orange and desert purple sunsets were cool

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Cutter De Blanc said:

I mean, maybe? It looks a little thick for a radio tower though. I just booted up SA and it looks like it might be, they're both in the same direction 

It most probably is because the spiral building isn't that all. And there is actually a taller building in SF. The big black triangular building has a pillar that reaches higher than the spiral building.

K2yjoYK.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CynicalMexican
50 minutes ago, Mktz1 said:

Yeah, but could be just reflection from blue sky or something.

 

About the chiliad

Yeah i dont know what to think about that. Real life Los Angeles is surrounded by mountains, but the difference is that they look good unlike the huge rock/cow turd looking mount chiliad of gta san andreas.

shutterstock_1309273237.0.jpgimage.thumb.png.be3e498ceae48c89afb686b1cdd8f95d.png

 

They should have kept the fog. Makes the map feel bigger.

The stars, palm trees and the buildings are looking good though

 

 

Problem is that Chiliad is supposed to be halfway between Los Santos and San Fierro and in the middle of the state; in real life, Los Angeles and San Francisco are about 6.5 hours apart, so it kills the immersion a bit.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.