GTA Trilogy: The Definitive Edition Officially Announced - Coming Soon

Spider-Vice

Poll!  

1,175 members have voted

1. 1. Which game in The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition are you going to play FIRST?

• GTA III
    • GTA VC
    • GTA SA
  2. 2. Which game in The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition are you most looking forward to playing?

• GTA III
    • GTA VC
    • GTA SA
  3. 3. What platform(s) will you play on?

• Playstation
    • Xbox
    • Nintendo Switch
    • PC
    • Mobile

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Spider-Vice said:

If this topic and social media are anything to go by, and the huge numbers of voters in our poll, there is absolutely massive hype behind this. I don't remember the last time we got 500 pages on a topic in merely two weeks, possibly GTA V, it's absolutely insane and I don't think anyone will be able to predict what GTA VI is gonna do to the Internet. :p 

Nostalgia + a drought of new GTA releases I guess. It is still quite mind-blowing that there is so much hype for 15-20 year old games being remastered lol. I'm super excited myself and I have to question whether I'm getting overhyped to play these games that I've already played hundreds of hours of and seen every piece of content they have to offer. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

If this topic and social media are anything to go by, and the huge numbers of voters in our poll, there is absolutely massive hype behind this. I don't remember the last time we got 500 pages on a topic in merely two weeks, possibly GTA V, it's absolutely insane and I don't think anyone will be able to predict what GTA VI is gonna do to the Internet. :p 

yeah, the hype i've seen personally with my friend group and such, it's insane that these 3 games from 20 years ago are still able to get this much hype, it's just something else. Y'all got my sympathy for when VI drops.

Edited by kj2022
Typo
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Adminsaredicks

I hope it will not fail, or we are getting Riots like in Los Santos in 1992.

• KEKW 3

Were almost in the zone of announcement lets go . I have a feeling they got some other news with the trilogy 

Absolute scenes when Rockstar post nothing, but instead waits for the PAL release date on the 26th October :jkek:

They are Scottish, after all...

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

2 minutes ago, jonnhy_xv said:

I have a feeling they got some other news with the trilogy 

👀

It's kinda funny knowing the flood of anguish Rockstar could produce by simply not releasing anything today, and the curious side of me wants to see what happens when the only date with any relevance - being an anniversary - gets passed, and everyone's left stranded in the wilderness with nothing to eat but each other

gwZr6Zc.png

2 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

Absolute scenes when Rockstar post nothing, but instead waits for the PAL release date on the 26th October :jkek:

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

3 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

At least their most recent Newswire confirms this is officially anniversary week for them...

There will most likely be news on the Trilogy today, no doubt. They was way too much preparation yesterday and I feel today justifies some news. We should also consider they unpinned a tweet and the original newswire article.

1 minute ago, RedDagger said:

It's kinda funny knowing the flood of anguish Rockstar could produce by simply not releasing anything today, and the curious side of me wants to see what happens when the only date with any relevance - being an anniversary - gets passed, and everyone's left stranded in the wilderness with nothing to eat but each other

Please don’t say that Dagger 😩

BS_BlackScout
2 minutes ago, RedDagger said:

everyone's left stranded in the wilderness with nothing to eat but each other

Cannibalism or...
Nevermind, both options are terrible.

Just now, GTASkunk said:

Please don’t say that Dagger 😩

I'm going to satiate one way or another 

• excuseme 1
  • KEKW 1

gwZr6Zc.png

lazloisdavrock
2 minutes ago, VideoTech said:

There will most likely be news on the Trilogy today, no doubt. They was way too much preparation yesterday and I feel today justifies some news. We should also consider they unpinned a tweet and the original newswire article.

what all did I miss yesterday? 

MrGTAmodsgerman
2 minutes ago, VideoTech said:

I guess it will be atleast what we already know trough the leaks. System requirements, ect...

Edited by MrGTAmodsgerman

What's the most likely scenario for a Riot to happen?
Rockstar doing nothing or the games not looking like RDR2 despite not being remakes?

Just now, TheBitsGuy said:

or the games not looking like RDR2 despite not being remakes?

This would be 100% on the people who have these crazy expectations, because R* never implied any of that, so they can't really complain about R* in that circumstance. :p 

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

1 minute ago, TheBitsGuy said:

Rockstar doing nothing or the games not looking like RDR2 despite not being remakes?

Anyone who thinks the DE is gonna look like RDR2 is a full blown wolly

MaccerKuntPaul

No preview today.. only article on how the 20th anniversary is so great with link to interviews on other websites..

thank u .. baba rockstar. 

Capt.Bojangles

if you think these 3 games are gonna look RDR2 on any level.

oh boy......

my poor summer child.

Edited by Capt.Bojangles
  • KEKW 2

Just now, Capt.Bojangles said:

oh boy......

my poor summer child.

I hope no-one thinks that cuz they're just setting themselves up for disappointment.

• Like 1

Ay just out of curiosity, did that Scottish bloke say anything about this Trilogy? The one that created the buzz about GTA 6 

3 minutes ago, TheBitsGuy said:

R* drops a Ciroloco records post at 4pm and nothing else :jkek:

• KEKW 3

3 hours ago, Eternal Moonshine said:

An obvious allusion to VI. Makes me wonder if they're getting ready to start talking about it

it was a beautiful statement to read :)

1 minute ago, Capt.Bojangles said:

oh boy......

my poor summer child.

That's a whole new level of naiveness.