Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Criminal Enterprises
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTA Trilogy: The Definitive Edition Officially Announced - Coming Soon


Spider-Vice
 Share

Poll!  

1,175 members have voted

  1. 1. Which game in The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition are you going to play FIRST?

    • GTA III
      717
    • GTA VC
      230
    • GTA SA
      228
  2. 2. Which game in The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition are you most looking forward to playing?

    • GTA III
      134
    • GTA VC
      422
    • GTA SA
      619
  3. 3. What platform(s) will you play on?

    • Playstation
      240
    • Xbox
      106
    • Nintendo Switch
      61
    • PC
      558
    • Mobile
      76

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

Not necessarily expecting anything today but it would be cool for them to reveal something every Friday. Fingers crossed, but wouldn't be disappointed if they don't. :p 

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

rollschuh2282
3 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Not necessarily expecting anything today but it would be cool for them to reveal something every Friday. Fingers crossed, but wouldn't be disappointed if they don't. :p 

had fun with the last 10 pages?
:kekw:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, when everything else fails, there are always the two screenshots Microids released from the Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja remake.

 

Nonsense aside, personally i only expect EVERYTHING on the anniversary day. Newswire article, preorders to open, info and release date announcement. Anything earlier will just surprise me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

Me is boy

Girls is Rockstar

  • YEE 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, rollschuh2282 said:

had fun with the last 10 pages?
:kekw:

I may now be scarred for life after reading that. :kekw: 

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's weird right? 'Cause if they show the trailer today, what the hell do they show in the anniversary? Like an extended one with gameplay or something? So in my opinion it still makes most sense that the trailer is next week. But then it's also weird if they don't show ANYTHING today 'cause then the games will be delisted for a full week with no info on the new ones. It's a 50/50 for me honestly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's a lot of things  they can show in the anniversary especially with it being GTA3's 20th anniversary. For the 10th, they had a bunch of unseen concept art and a small fact sheet (and an A&A but I can't see that happening), I wouldn't be too surprised if the same thing happened this time around with different stuff. That said, it is even more likely for us to get Trilogy info during the anniversary, but I also feel like they're gonna do more GTA3 related stuff in general.

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@VitoCorleone1992 your work as a police officer against horniness is more than appreciated.

However after reading the last couple of pages..... Idk how will you manage man.

You need to hire more officers in order to manage.

 

And that's BEFORE the announcement. Imagine the amount of horniness AFTER a trailer rolls out. Even myself, an upstanding citizen might have a hard time trying to control the horny.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, yumitsu said:

Cause if they show the trailer today, what the hell do they show in the anniversary? Like an extended one with gameplay or something?

It doesn't have to be in one trailer, it can be three trailers separately for three games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ArthurZussman

What the hell happened? I wake up to 8 new pages, apparently the horny police was absent the last few hours? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dourvas said:

@VitoCorleone1992 your work as a police officer against horniness is more than appreciated.

However after reading the last couple of pages..... Idk how will you manage man.

You need to hire more officers in order to manage.

 

And that's BEFORE the announcement. Imagine the amount of horniness AFTER a trailer rolls out. Even myself, an upstanding citizen might have a hard time trying to control the horny.

Different kind of Horní when info actually drops!

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

aFIockOfSeagulls
2 minutes ago, C4R3ON said:

5PM UK Time.

Book it!

 

 

 If not, your account goes!

  • KEKW 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nawaf said:

You know guys why the gta forums site doesn’t have a mobile?

But I am on my phone right now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

There's a lot of things  they can show in the anniversary especially with it being GTA3's 20th anniversary. For the 10th, they had a bunch of unseen concept art and a small fact sheet (and an A&A but I can't see that happening), I wouldn't be too surprised if the same thing happened this time around with different stuff. That said, it is even more likely for us to get Trilogy info during the anniversary, but I also feel like they're gonna do more GTA3 related stuff in general.

As nice as GTA3 stuff would be, we now have the full deep dive video from GTASeriesVideos with the original production document, we kinda know a lot about the early versions of GTA3 and their plans from that. I'd feel like I'd rather get VC or SA stuff instead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nikhilmao said:

 

"Este producto saldrá a la venta el 30 de diciembre de 2022."

 

:modkek:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ash_735 said:

As nice as GTA3 stuff would be, we now have the full deep dive video from GTASeriesVideos with the original production document, we kinda know a lot about the early versions of GTA3 and their plans from that. I'd feel like I'd rather get VC or SA stuff instead.

True, it's just because it's III's 20th this year. Getting stuff for other games would be absolutely great too.

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Lev Kez said:

What time is it in the UK now?

Around 11:30AM, ages left until 4PM

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The GTA III 10th anniversary trailer came out on October 19th and the 10th anniversary edition came out in December :kekw:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BlackScout said:

What the hell is up with this thread LMAO
Y'all going insane. For real though, I hope it's today!

NO TRAILER MAKE AZEO GO CRAZY
 

Spoiler

homer-simpson-dont-mind-if-i-do.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.