GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is Packie McReary random event available?

maxon1196

Mexicola9302

I also managed to do it alone, that was shortly after it was available ingame, no idea why 2 ppl should be needed for that. On the third try it worked fine. 2 times i was on foot doing random stuff, and suddenly the police van drove past me, i wasn't prepared and they just drove away, the third time i was sitting in a car when it spawned, then it worked fine.

Shooting ppl inside that van works best from the sides, im used to that thanks to CEO crates, a lot of times cargo is in a police van.

This guy wasn't very clever:

He could have just shot the police officers, after he opened the door. But he tried to pull him out of the vehicle, and that in a laggy session, because of that it didn't work.

• Like 1

CPU: i7-4930K @ 4,2 GHZ Level 3 Cache: 12MB (6 Cores)
GPU: 2x SLI Asus ROG Strix GTX1070-O8G-Gaming 8GB DDR5 V-RAM (MSI SLI HB Bridge)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ (Quad Channel)
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Z
Mainboard: ASRock X79 Extreme 4
Harddrive: Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Rapid Mode Activated)
Powersupply: be quiet! POWER ZONE 850W

• 1 year later...
OverLord141X

I'm still having problems and its 2023 i can get the van to spawn but the event won't start no blue dot no marker to drop him off nothing is this still bugged I'm Even on Xbox series x and having this problem.

26 minutes ago, OverLord141X said:

I'm still having problems and its 2023 i can get the van to spawn but the event won't start no blue dot no marker to drop him off nothing is this still bugged I'm Even on Xbox series x and having this problem.

It works properly during an activity (heist prep, business sale, etc.)

Two friends of mine managed to complete the random event during activities listed above without problems.

SqualidCoyote

I keep seeing the van when I leave Fort Zancudo but it never shows a blue dot or does anything. Maybe it's because I completed it long long ago. I have some sort of vague recollection.