Most badass Mission?

BloxedRetro

In GTA: LCS there are a number of badass missions / missions where you do some awesome sh*t. Examples on the top of my mind are Driving Mr Leone and Bringing The House Down. However, what do you all think is the most badass mission in the game in terms of either what you do or what happens because of your actions?

• 3 weeks later...

I think that The Passion of the Heist is the most badass mission in LCS because of this TAS created by Makai-Toushi. I don't remember how many times I've watched this scene and replayed the mission.

Francesco1991

sicilian gambit. or the one when the sicilians kidnap the mayor.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2021 at 1:47 PM, KGBeast said:

Cashing Kazuki's Chips.

I remember finding that one hard, but it grew on me over time, definitely a contender due to all the chaos.

On 10/14/2021 at 10:07 PM, AlWagner said:

I think that The Passion of the Heist is the most badass mission in LCS because of this TAS created by Makai-Toushi. I don't remember how many times I've watched this scene and replayed the mission.

I still have PTSD from the Church missions, I absolutely hated a majority of them. Passion was probably the best of them though, everything else was annoying.

On 10/17/2021 at 11:36 PM, Francesco1991 said:

sicilian gambit. or the one when the sicilians kidnap the mayor.

It was a great finale to the game, while not as grandiose of a finale as End of the Line or Keep your Friends Close, it's still a great way to end the game.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...