Jump to content

GTA Re Liberty City Stories all official site missing or deleted.


Eckh

Recommended Posts

Hello, when I play the mission ''Driving Mr. Leone'' on Beta bulid 6 the game crashes just after the end cutscenes (new safehouse). ''Unhandled exception: c0000005 At address: 7423b1c1''. I try resolution 640x480 and Admin mode. But not working. I whant to follow the story line. What to do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Try several times or try to load a save with some missions just before that one and play them in 640x480 until you completed the Driving Mr.Leone mission

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 8:30 PM, Mrspy1 said:

Hello, when I play the mission ''Driving Mr. Leone'' on Beta bulid 6 the game crashes just after the end cutscenes (new safehouse). ''Unhandled exception: c0000005 At address: 7423b1c1''. I try resolution 640x480 and Admin mode. But not working. I whant to follow the story line. What to do?

 

 

try this methode if it helps    

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

 

someone help me, how do you recruit a lion? I already activated it in the RELCS.INI but how do I recruit it with the keyboard or mouse
Spoiler
Spoiler

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does anyone know why I get the error "unable to load LCScarcam.asi (error 126)" I just installed it and that comes out
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Véliocasse
On 6/3/2022 at 1:29 AM, Majin13 said:

My game keeps crashing once I finish the mission " Love on the Rocks " after the cutscene. I have tried everything. Does anyone have a solution or a save just after the mission ? ( Beta 6.0 )

Edit : Problem solved : ) 

How did you solved the problem? I'm having the same issue here.

Edited by Véliocasse
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Véliocasse said:

How did you solved the problem? I am having the same issue.

 

I had loaded a save with some missions just before that one and did them in 640x480 till I completed the buggy mission

Edited by Majin13
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Véliocasse
On 7/25/2022 at 6:04 PM, Majin13 said:

If it doesn't work you have to do some previous missions in 640x480 too

I did that, 3 previous missions in 640x480 but it didn't work :( could you handle me a save with the mission "Love on the Rocks" completed please?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Véliocasse said:

I did that, 3 previous missions in 640x480 but it didn't work :( could you handle me a save with the mission "Love on the Rocks" completed please?

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20220727sltblkqo in the slot 2, I completed the " Rough Justice " mission in this one

When you play in 640x480, did you tick this resolution in the property of the file ? ( not in game )

Edited by Majin13
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/11/2021 at 1:43 AM, undergroundvicious said:

Yep, Ash, and again, R*/T2 f*cking things up. 

 

I think the recent trilogy ports for Vita/Switch by reverse engineering called their eye for some bucks from their older games - they were just stupid enough to not have noticed the profits available from 3D era. We were safe, until now on modding. But with companies going more and more to remasters/remakes for some easy money, out time has come to suffer... Plus, Stories are kept out of the table. Maybe if this "Definitive Edition" is successful, R* will release a "Stories Pack" - just like Konami has been doing with Castlevania.

actually it was something else... Raydica distributed the full game files (which is illegal) along with his mod.

 

For whatever reason, Russians were not happy and started mass reporting to rockstars legal team, which led to the massive DMCA strikes against the community as a whole including the unrelated "RE:3/RE:VC" mods

 

unknown.png

  • Like 2
  • Bonk! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

undergroundvicious
1 hour ago, Wakka387 said:

actually it was something else... Raydica distributed the full game files (which is illegal) along with his mod.

 

For whatever reason, Russians were not happy and started mass reporting to rockstars legal team, which led to the massive DMCA strikes against the community as a whole including the unrelated "RE:3/RE:VC" mods

 

unknown.png

Dude, I can't believe the community is able to do some dumb move like this against its own members... It was the chance to have a proper PC version of LCS - which would be better than this crappy Defective Edition that got released, anyway.

 

Incredible how there are so much stupid ppl around the world.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, undergroundvicious said:

Dude, I can't believe the community is able to do some dumb move like this against its own members... It was the chance to have a proper PC version of LCS - which would be better than this crappy Defective Edition that got released, anyway.

 

Incredible how there are so much stupid ppl around the world.

the Reverse Engineering team (re3/reVC) was working on LCS actually. (reLCS) and had a somewhat playable native PC port functioning by reverse engineering LCS code & using RE:VC as a base

 

Raydica just distributed the full game of GTA VC with some modifications of LCS stuff. (RE-LCS) which in turn is actual piracy. Especially since he was making money through patreon for it.

 

so a better way of looking at it is, because of Raydica doing shady sh*t, causing a bunch of people to want to report him for said shady sh*t, an actual PC port of LCS got DMCA'd and the devs of which are currently being sued by Take-Two due to Raydica's actions and choosing a "Similar name".

 

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/60335180/take-two-interactive-software-inc-v-papenhoff/

Edited by Wakka387
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

undergroundvicious
20 minutes ago, Wakka387 said:

the Reverse Engineering team (re3/reVC) was working on LCS actually. (reLCS) and had a somewhat playable native PC port functioning by reverse engineering LCS code & using RE:VC as a base

 

Raydica just distributed the full game of GTA VC with some modifications of LCS stuff. (RE-LCS) which in turn is actual piracy. Especially since he was making money through patreon for it.

 

so a better way of looking at it is, because of Raydica doing shady sh*t, causing a bunch of people to want to report him for said shady sh*t, an actual PC port of LCS got DMCA'd and the devs of which are currently being sued by Take-Two due to Raydica's actions and choosing a "Similar name".

 

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/60335180/take-two-interactive-software-inc-v-papenhoff/

Damn, that escalated quickly... Even Ash is mentioned on this document.

 

I hope they get away from this unharmed, T2 is a devil on copyright...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rolf Wiedeke
8 hours ago, Wakka387 said:

the Reverse Engineering team (re3/reVC) was working on LCS actually. (reLCS) and had a somewhat playable native PC port functioning by reverse engineering LCS code & using RE:VC as a base

 

Raydica just distributed the full game of GTA VC with some modifications of LCS stuff. (RE-LCS) which in turn is actual piracy. Especially since he was making money through patreon for it.

 

so a better way of looking at it is, because of Raydica doing shady sh*t, causing a bunch of people to want to report him for said shady sh*t, an actual PC port of LCS got DMCA'd and the devs of which are currently being sued by Take-Two due to Raydica's actions and choosing a "Similar name".

 

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/60335180/take-two-interactive-software-inc-v-papenhoff/

Putting a mod along with the full game behind a paywall, what could f*cking go wrong?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Rolf Wiedeke said:

Putting a mod along with the full game behind a paywall, what could f*cking go wrong?

welcome to everything wrong with modern GTA modding

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maraguilucho
On 3/9/2022 at 2:44 AM, Ash_735 said:

Took down his profile and links, etc, during the Take-Two DMCA attack.

There are any chance to Ryadica come back again?

Edited by Maverick512
Link to comment
Share on other sites

To all those who fail to finish the missions of "love on de rocks & "driving MR Leone" putting it in 640x480 NEVER WORKS and I checked it a million times, I found a 100% way to solve it and that is by loading the missions with the DEBUG MODE, enter the game and choose the mission that fails, complete it and then deactivate the DEBUG, after that enter the game and complete the mission but this time without the DEBUG and it will work

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/29/2022 at 3:47 PM, Wakka387 said:

welcome to everything wrong with modern GTA modding

Maybe, if the re3/VC lawsuit cools up and when the defendants win the case. And speaking of putting mods behind a paywall, Ryadica should've never done it. With Re:LCS nearly finished, he should work on it and release the full version without putting the mod on Patreon. There are some total conversion mods out there but they can be downloaded freely. GTA Mission to Mars for example, it's a totally new game, but not hidden on a frickin' paywall.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/30/2022 at 6:39 PM, Maverick512 said:

There are any chance to Ryadica come back again?

no, hes the cause of all the DMCA stuff. so f*ck him

 

21 hours ago, DodgeSomrs said:

Maybe, if the re3/VC lawsuit cools up and when the defendants win the case. And speaking of putting mods behind a paywall, Ryadica should've never done it. With Re:LCS nearly finished, he should work on it and release the full version without putting the mod on Patreon. There are some total conversion mods out there but they can be downloaded freely. GTA Mission to Mars for example, it's a totally new game, but not hidden on a frickin' paywall.

its not that he put "mods" behind the paywall, its that Ryadica was selling the full installation of all the GTA's + Iso files on his patreon. Which constitutes piracy

Edited by Wakka387
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Véliocasse
17 hours ago, Said Aroom said:

To all those who fail to finish the missions of "love on de rocks & "driving MR Leone" putting it in 640x480 NEVER WORKS and I checked it a million times, I found a 100% way to solve it and that is by loading the missions with the DEBUG MODE, enter the game and choose the mission that fails, complete it and then deactivate the DEBUG, after that enter the game and complete the mission but this time without the DEBUG and it will work

It does work actually I can show you how.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 7:39 PM, Eckh said:

yes

Hey, how do I use cheats, None of the cheats are working with beta 5 on my system, and theres no trainer either. Help?

 

On 10/2/2021 at 7:39 PM, Eckh said:

yes

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.