GTA Re Liberty City Stories all official site missing or deleted.

Eckh

Also, i completed the version 5.0 one year ago. Someone completed both 6.0 April 2021 and 5.0 ? I would like to know wich version is better.

Hi AlphaYellow

I was enjoying my time with your portable version of RE:LCS, though there's one major issue that keeps coming to me. I can't seem to load save files, everytime I did it the game just crashed with an UnhandledException error message. I have tried running it as administrator, set compatibility mode, and even find another save file, but the issue still persists. Have you got the answer regarding to the solution of this issue? When I start a new game it runs just fine, but loading one is just not working.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know how to activate the debug menu?
I'm using the Ctrl + M combination but it doesn't work and in the RELCS.ini file it appears activated

On 12/5/2021 at 7:37 PM, Ordomein said:

Also, i completed the version 5.0 one year ago. Someone completed both 6.0 April 2021 and 5.0 ? I would like to know wich version is better.

On build 6:

Unhandled Exception: c0000005 At address: 69776748 in Driving Mr Leone mission all the time (frame limiting, decreasing resolution, disabling all options in main menu and ReLCS.ini, compatibility settings with XP SP2 does not help, wrapping DXVK, dgVoodoo, D9VK was unsuccessful). Someone wrote on PCGamingWIki that the game is complete, but looks like gtarelcs_beta5build816.zip posted above is only possible to finish from the beginning to the ending.

Save before the mission: https://disk.yandex.com/d/xTRfoCqTE0FiVg

Copy to: Documents\GTA Liberty City Stories User Files

Edited by deton24

18 hours ago, deton24 said:

Unhandled Exception: c0000005 At address: 69776748 in Driving Mr Leone mission all the time (frame limiting, decreasing resolution, disabling all options in main menu and ReLCS.ini, compatibility settings with XP SP2 does not help, wrapping DXVK, dgVoodoo, D9VK was unsuccessful). Maybe it's hardware dependant. Someone wrote on PCGamingWIki that the game is complete, but perhaps only build 5 is possible to finish from the beginning to the ending.

Save before the mission: https://disk.yandex.com/d/xTRfoCqTE0FiVg

Copy to: Documents\GTA Liberty City Stories User Files

Hello, I tested and I have the same problem as you. I will stick with 5.0 version.

On 12/3/2021 at 11:52 PM, AlphaYellow said:

I got the Beta 6 from April 15, and included there sharptrails, framerate vigilante, debug menu and portablegta mods for an even better experience.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/k0ooypxul9xblcc/GTA_Liberty_City_Stories_%28Portable_Version%29.rar/file

If the game doesn't start, first run the game with compatibility option "Run in 640x480 mode", it will run, then change the resolution ingame, it will crash, but no worries. Then untick the compatibility option, and run the game again, it will run now at your chosen resolution.

Saves are incompatible with vanilla build 6. Unhandled exception 0046352f (differs when ddraw.dll Silent patch is deleted - 5f0c9c96). Do you know which your mod might be the cause? 

EDIT. It looks like your build is beta 5, not 6. The same gta-lcs.exe and ReLCS.dll like in beta 5.

Saves from beta 6 are also incompatible with beta 5 version.

In general, there might be some issues with Build 5 as well. I read some people disabled radar in the same mission to work around similar crashes near mission markers.

Later in the game similar error was fixed by compatibility settings - disable fullscreen optimization, run as admin, and 640x480 mode (you need to change it manually before, otherwise the game won't start).

Limiting to 60 FPS is also good advice, as I heard.

If someone had a save after Drive Mr Leaone mission (in the new island) on build 5, it would be very nice.

Edited by deton24

You only have to put the resolution to 640x480 for missions stop crashing. I tested it one year ago. Also, I passed the game with 120 FPS and had the same problems as anyone and solved all.

I took some notes during my playthrough (I translated it to english) :

Game based on the PS2 version (not PSP).

MISSION PATCHES :
- Snappy Dresser: I lowered the FPS to 30 when taking the pictures, but still not sure if it was from that. Nothing happened when I took the pictures and the mission failed.
- Love on the Rocks: Doing the mission with 640x480 resolution fixes the freeze bug after the end cinematic.
- The Siciliant Gambit: Doing the mission at 640x480 resolution fixes the freeze bug after the end cinematic.

WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO IN THIS BETA: 
- Can't finish the last Rampage in Shoreside - pedestrians don't burn because of the Molotov.
- Impossible to finish the Avenging Angels missions - the pedestrians that give the missions are not there. The mission was disabled in this beta due to bugs. The outfit is given for free.
- No police mission. It was disabled in this beta due to bugs.
- Impossible to take the ferries. They are not active.
- After finishing all the missions of the car dealership, the snow will replace the rain. Probably a bug. It is not supposed to snow outside of these missions.

The game is 96% finishable.

Edited by Ordomein
  • Like 3

On 12/3/2021 at 6:52 PM, AlphaYellow said:

I got the Beta 6 from April 15, and included there sharptrails, framerate vigilante, debug menu and portablegta mods for an even better experience.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/k0ooypxul9xblcc/GTA_Liberty_City_Stories_%28Portable_Version%29.rar/file

If the game doesn't start, first run the game with compatibility option "Run in 640x480 mode", it will run, then change the resolution ingame, it will crash, but no worries. Then untick the compatibility option, and run the game again, it will run now at your chosen resolution.

I have a question, someone said that this is not version 6.0 If not 5.0

Can anyone confirm that? And also someone can indicate which mods he uses I also have some additional cleo mods for version 5.0 and I would like to know what use they have

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 5:52 PM, AlphaYellow said:

Does this version include the ferry?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2021 at 3:51 AM, Ordomein said:

You only have to put the resolution to 640x480 for missions stop crashing. I tested it one year ago. Also, I passed the game with 120 FPS and had the same problems as anyone and solved all.

I took some notes during my playthrough (I translated it to english) :

It refers to beta 5 if i'm not mistaken. One year ago, there was no build 6 which was released in April 2021.

I tried this solution on beta 6 to no avail.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, TTGMR said:

What happened to Ryadica, i can't find his profile anywhere?

Took down his profile and links, etc, during the Take-Two DMCA attack.

8 hours ago, TTGMR said:

Notice how they've not posted or been back since the Take-Two issue? They requested all their stuff to be pulled, took down their patreon, etc, in response to the DMCA attack against mods.

-Gaming4Life-
4 hours ago, Ash_735 said:

Notice how they've not posted or been back since the Take-Two issue? They requested all their stuff to be pulled, took down their patreon, etc, in response to the DMCA attack against mods.

RIP

• 2 weeks later...
olscoolgamer

Its not R* per say, Its TT corpos...they dont care about the product, the working staff, the consumer, all they care about is revenue. And thats the way they teach them and yall new dudes now-a-days in there "higher learning faculties''..

Please give me more information about re lcs

And please give me 6.0 re lcs

Edited by Mavister
I forgot to write it

• 2 weeks later...
thinkuseglock

Did anyone have the solution about Unhandled exception:c0000005 At address:6d31b1c1? (Beta 6, issue happened after completed Driving Mr.Leone)

• 2 weeks later...
RyderNibba69

Does anyone still have this mod? The link is dead, please share it if you still have a copy!

spacer.png

Edited by RyderNibba69
Messed up the image link.
  • Best Bru 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2022 at 5:50 PM, Ash_735 said:

such a shame what happened tbh, freaking T2 and their bullsh*t made us lose a such a talented modder like him

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My game keeps crashing once I finish the mission " Love on the Rocks " after the cutscene. I have tried everything. Does anyone have a solution or a save just after the mission ? ( Beta 6.0 )

Edit : Problem solved : ) 

Edited by Majin13