Who is the best characters in Liberty City Stories?

WitherSkeleton

Salvatore Leone. Always liked him in all games.

Edited by Payne
Leone*

Most folks in this game are unbearable but I guess Vincenzo Cilli or Ray Machowski weren't that bad...

"Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the grave, for evil finds lodging among them."

• 1 month later...

Probably Lazlow or some of the other talk radio characters where they actually gave a sh*t about the writing and made it funny. The main story and characters are horrid honestly. Nothing like GTA 3.

• Like 4

The Audiophile Thread

LG 32GN650-B | TESORO Gram XS | PRO X Superlight 2 | Xbox Elite v2 | JBL Tune 720BT | Truthear Hexa

i7 4790K 4.4 GHz | RTX 4070 | 32 GB Crucial DDR3 | ADATA 256GB | Samsung 860 PRO 2TB

Xbox | Xbox 360 | Xbox Series X | PS2 | PS3 | Google Pixel 6 Pro | Fanatec CSL DD McLaren GT3 V2

Liberty City Executioner

Most of the characters returning from GTA 3. Let’s face it, folks. Most of LCS’s original characters were not very good at all in comparison to 3’s.

• Like 2

This guy

• Best Bru 2
  • KEKW 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
JethroAnIdiot

The best character in gta lcs is a fat ginger npc who always shouts out: "I've got a date with a cheese deluxe"

• 3 months later...
Nurse Busta

JD O'Toole, the only one that I actually cared about.

Edited by DR Cherry Bomb
  • WTF?! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Salvatore Leone. I like the meetings with him. It always makes me want to watch The Godfather 1 to 3. 😛 

oWCVl1l.png

Like the classic GTA games?          Play The Chain Game!

Donald Love. Being a cannibal, and perhaps also a necrophile, he has a highly controversial image: the contrast of a pleasant and attractive appearance and a downed moral compass, an almost complete lack of empathy ... The scary thing is that he has become something of a "legend" for the public, according to the report Liberty Tree.
What's scary is that he's become something of a "legend" to the public, according to a Liberty Tree report.

However, Love also has qualities that most people aspire to. The first thing that comes to mind is his determination. Even after becoming bankrupt, having lost his entire fortune as a result of the defeat by O'Donovan, Love continues to make attempts to return to his past life again and again.

• 3 weeks later...
universetwisters

Ned Burner. He was a lil asshole but had a really interesting premise, using the cover of church confessionals as a way to give Toni missions 

sTgL5iS.png

Salvatore Leone, Donald Love, Toshiko Kasen and Ned Burner.

Almost every mission they give Toni is fun and dramatic. Mission structure is very important to love characters.