Spider-Vice Posted September 10 Share Posted September 10 1 hour ago, Lock n' Stock said: hopefully the videos resurface as well and more people mirror it The videos had been uploaded by someone else ages ago as well I believe, that wasn't taken down: H-G, Kesha_F1, Panzermann11 and 6 others 5 2 1 1 GTANet | Red Dead Network | black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kesha_F1 Posted September 11 Share Posted September 11 (edited) On 9/10/2022 at 9:08 PM, Lock n' Stock said: Props to you and this website for sharing this, hopefully the videos resurface as well and more people mirror it. F*ck Rocksh*t. Heh. Next news with «removed videos»: https://efo-team.com/modules.php?name=News&file=view&news_id=1561 . Enjoy guys. P.S. You can download and save videos for your archives. Edited September 11 by Kesha_F1 Lock n' Stock, H-G and NightmanCometh96 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lock n' Stock Posted September 19 Share Posted September 19 (edited) In other news, shame about the massive GTA VI leak, isn't it Take-Twat? F*ck you guys. Edited September 19 by Lock n' Stock Ehrmantraut, vitherenegade, GhettoJesus and 9 others 10 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ash_735 Posted September 19 Author Share Posted September 19 I take it the GTA VI section is going under full lockdown now that Take-Two are watching and holding a knife to GTAF's neck. Kesha_F1, deathdealer, Agem and 8 others 2 8 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lock n' Stock Posted September 19 Share Posted September 19 (edited) 7 minutes ago, Ash_735 said: I take it the GTA VI section is going under full lockdown now that Take-Two are watching and holding a knife to GTAF's neck. Like that does anything lol. The leaked vids have gotten out and thousands have already downloaded and watched them. They can't do sh*t now. Edited September 19 by Lock n' Stock NightmanCometh96, Kesha_F1, Agem and 5 others 4 1 2 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JRC99 Posted September 19 Share Posted September 19 (edited) 2 minutes ago, Lock n' Stock said: Like that does anything lol. The leaked vids have gotten out and thousands have already downloaded and watched them. They can't do sh*t now. Ain't stopping them from trying. Don't know why they're even bothering. Edited September 19 by JRC99 Lock n' Stock, Xane_MM, Agem and 1 other 2 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Claude_Lib Posted September 19 Share Posted September 19 Zeldick's probably losing his crap. Haha, serves him right. Lowi, Xane_MM, vitherenegade and 18 others 16 3 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheGodDamnMasterReturns Posted September 19 Share Posted September 19 (edited) I dont know if this was mentioned but the team behind the Definitive Edition Project restorations for the PC versions of the games got DMCA'd yesterday morning on both their Discord server and website for their Grand Theft Auto IV patch package. Half-baked IV Defective Edition inbound? Edited September 19 by TheGodDamnMasterReturns Ehrmantraut, Ivan1997GTA, NightmanCometh96 and 5 others 5 2 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lock n' Stock Posted September 19 Share Posted September 19 (edited) 17 minutes ago, TheGodDamnMasterReturns said: I dont know if this was mentioned but the team behind the Definitive Edition Project restorations for the PC versions of the games got DMCA'd yesterday morning on both their Discord server and website for their Grand Theft Auto IV patch package. Half-baked IV Defective Edition inbound? Shaking down people who dare to fix their dogsh*t broken ports. Utterly disgusting. F*ck these cunts. Hope these leaks are just the beginning. Edited September 19 by Lock n' Stock LegitimatePride, greggrulzok, Telephone and 14 others 16 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JRC99 Posted September 19 Share Posted September 19 3 minutes ago, Lock n' Stock said: Shaking down people who dare to fix their dogsh*t broken ports. Utterly disgusting. F*ck these cunts. Hope these leaks are just the beginning. They just don't learn, do they? Take Two is honestly the scummiest of all the big publishers at this point. They seem to thrive on unrivalled levels of assh*leism GhettoJesus, Telephone, Ondr4H and 11 others 14 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
greggrulzok Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 Take-c*nt and Turdstar are begging for the release of V and VI source code, (and i hope IV SC end up getting leaked too) Naean, Lock n' Stock, LegitimatePride and 7 others 9 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CoffeeMaker Posted September 22 Share Posted September 22 6 minutes ago, greggrulzok said: Take-c*nt and Turdstar are begging for the release of V and VI source code, (and i hope IV SC end up getting leaked too) I also want to see GTA IV source code leaked, all of it because they punched PC users in the face when they removed multiplayer from it. Basically stole from you. That's why I avoid Steam from now on, only on GOG where I can download the game and play it offline. Naean, Ehrmantraut, B Dawg and 6 others 9 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Telephone Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 On 9/22/2022 at 2:28 AM, CoffeeMaker said: I also want to see GTA IV source code leaked, all of it because they punched PC users in the face when they removed multiplayer from it. Basically stole from you. That's why I avoid Steam from now on, only on GOG where I can download the game and play it offline. I imagine the horror behind GTA IV's source code. That game's optimization was crappy all around. Maybe it's for the best that nobody can lie their eyes upon it... /s Lock n' Stock, CoffeeMaker and Xane_MM 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ondr4H Posted September 26 Share Posted September 26 On 9/19/2022 at 4:02 AM, Lock n' Stock said: Shaking down people who dare to fix their dogsh*t broken ports. Utterly disgusting. F*ck these cunts. Hope these leaks are just the beginning. Pitty me for feeling bad for them with this leak. No kidding, they truly deserve it! Rockstar become Popstar... Ivan1997GTA, Lock n' Stock, NightmanCometh96 and 2 others 5 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ehrmantraut Posted September 26 Share Posted September 26 Mixmods is currently tagged as malware by google. The owner Junior Dj believes T2 is responsible for this since the page marked as malware was re3/reVC, even though there were no links to download the mod there. Weird. justdany, H-G, TheGodDamnMasterReturns and 4 others 7 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BS_BlackScout Posted September 26 Share Posted September 26 Definitely not ShareMods related lmao H-G and bahraini_carguy 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
greggrulzok Posted September 27 Share Posted September 27 i hope its a signal that rockstar knows that they are gonna lose the case against the re3/reVC project next year, so they are desesperately trying to wipe any mention of it from the internet. NightmanCometh96, Xane_MM, Lock n' Stock and 1 other 3 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Carbonox Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 https://www.pcgamer.com/atlus-is-suing-fans-for-reviving-its-long-dead-mmo/ I feel like Rockstar's actions as of late have emboldened other hostile developers like this to lash out. Not a good timeline. Xane_MM, H-G, Lock n' Stock and 2 others 5 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lock n' Stock Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 16 minutes ago, Carbonox said: https://www.pcgamer.com/atlus-is-suing-fans-for-reviving-its-long-dead-mmo/ I feel like Rockstar's actions as of late have emboldened other hostile developers like this to lash out. Not a good timeline. This cancer has now spread to the East, it seems. NightmanCometh96 and H-G 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bahraini_carguy Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 (edited) 47 minutes ago, Carbonox said: https://www.pcgamer.com/atlus-is-suing-fans-for-reviving-its-long-dead-mmo/ I feel like Rockstar's actions as of late have emboldened other hostile developers like this to lash out. Not a good timeline. And to think that this came from Sega of all companies (Atlus is owned by Sega after all) makes it even worse. For all the b.s Sega and it's developers may have done over the years, at least they aren't Nintendo when it comes to their attitude towards modding scene, emulation or gaming preservation (didn't they officially allow rom hacks?). It's actually one of the things i liked about Sega nowadays, that and their Yakuza/Like a Dragon series. Edited September 30 by bahraini_carguy Lock n' Stock, NightmanCometh96, Naean and 3 others 6 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
greggrulzok Posted October 3 Share Posted October 3 https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/tattoo-artist-successfully-sues-2k-for-replicating-their-designs-on-a-wwe-2k-wrestler/ >A tattoo artist has successfully sued 2K Sports and its parent company Take-Two Interactive for including her designs in WWE 2K video games. >Catherine Alexander filed the lawsuit in 2018, claiming that her tattoo designs had been used without her permission in WWE 2K16, WWE 2K17 and WWE 2K18. >2K argued that the use of the tattoos were considered fair use, because they were used for the purposes of realistically recreating Orton, rather than Alexander’s original expressive purposes. >A jury at the US District Court Southern District of Illinois rejected this argument, though, deciding that the use of Alexander’s tattoo designs in the game didn’t constitute fair use, and that she was entitled to damages. Take Two is no longer untouchable, i hope they lose the re3/reVC lawsuit too. NightmanCometh96, Ehrmantraut, H-G and 7 others 5 2 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lock n' Stock Posted October 3 Share Posted October 3 41 minutes ago, greggrulzok said: https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/tattoo-artist-successfully-sues-2k-for-replicating-their-designs-on-a-wwe-2k-wrestler/ >A tattoo artist has successfully sued 2K Sports and its parent company Take-Two Interactive for including her designs in WWE 2K video games. >Catherine Alexander filed the lawsuit in 2018, claiming that her tattoo designs had been used without her permission in WWE 2K16, WWE 2K17 and WWE 2K18. >2K argued that the use of the tattoos were considered fair use, because they were used for the purposes of realistically recreating Orton, rather than Alexander’s original expressive purposes. >A jury at the US District Court Southern District of Illinois rejected this argument, though, deciding that the use of Alexander’s tattoo designs in the game didn’t constitute fair use, and that she was entitled to damages. Take Two is no longer untouchable, i hope they lose the re3/reVC lawsuit too. A sign of hope. Eat sh*t, Zelnick. ChengizVlad09, H-G, NightmanCometh96 and 5 others 5 1 1 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
H-G Posted October 3 Share Posted October 3 (edited) 1 hour ago, greggrulzok said: https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/tattoo-artist-successfully-sues-2k-for-replicating-their-designs-on-a-wwe-2k-wrestler/ >A tattoo artist has successfully sued 2K Sports and its parent company Take-Two Interactive for including her designs in WWE 2K video games. >Catherine Alexander filed the lawsuit in 2018, claiming that her tattoo designs had been used without her permission in WWE 2K16, WWE 2K17 and WWE 2K18. >2K argued that the use of the tattoos were considered fair use, because they were used for the purposes of realistically recreating Orton, rather than Alexander’s original expressive purposes. >A jury at the US District Court Southern District of Illinois rejected this argument, though, deciding that the use of Alexander’s tattoo designs in the game didn’t constitute fair use, and that she was entitled to damages. Take Two is no longer untouchable, i hope they lose the re3/reVC lawsuit too. lmao I can't believe a tattoo artist totally pwned T2 to the max. Hopefully the re3 case will close on the same note. How much she's going to demand in damages, though? Edited October 3 by H-G Ehrmantraut, Xane_MM, Ivan1997GTA and 3 others 6 H-G's Workshop https://gtaforums.com/topic/905964-h-gs-workshop/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spider-Vice Posted October 3 Share Posted October 3 Reading the article would help: Quote The jury determined that Alexander was entitled to $3,750 in damages. It also determined that since none of the game’s profits came as a direct result of her tattoos being included, she wasn’t entitled to any further compensation. H-G 1 GTANet | Red Dead Network | black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jason Posted October 3 Share Posted October 3 There's been a fair few cases of tattoo artists suing video game devs/publishers over using their designs, not even sure this is the first time Take-Two has had to deal with it. I always gathered it was a dodgy area and was a reason why some devs were hesitant to use the real tattoos of players in games. H-G and Ivan1997GTA 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sivispacem Posted October 3 Share Posted October 3 It's an interesting area but I don't think the assertion a tattoo artist holds copyright to a work applied to someone else's body would hold up under more stringent legal scrutiny- in these circumstances, at least. If someone's likeness is at least in part predicated on physical attributes such as visible tattoos, then I don't see how a studio that licensed the likeness of an individual would be going outside of fair use in representing someone's physical appearance in an accurate way. Sounds like exactly the sort of thing that gets slapped down in 5 seconds at appeal. AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.65GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16 EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN/Heatkiller Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | EVGA GeForce RTX2080 XC @2055MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
arisfelbonilla Posted October 3 Share Posted October 3 6 hours ago, H-G said: lmao I can't believe a tattoo artist totally pwned T2 to the max. Hopefully the re3 case will close on the same note. How much she's going to demand in damages, though? HAHAHA seriously for a simple tattoo they lost It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard and I don't think I'll lose RE3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now