Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Was Pulaski in the Vice City police unit at one point?


Michael Quattrocchi
 Share

Recommended Posts

Michael Quattrocchi

Ken Rosenberg, when Tommy is arrested, sometimes speaks on his behalf and at one point days to "Get Sgt. Pulaski down here, that fat chump owes me a favor." Unless it was Polanski, I could be wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He does indeed say Pulaski. Whether that's him or not, we don't know. Could be him, could be just a coincidence. R* never really explained this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

well yeah,but were not sure if that is pulaski or not. maybe he was working in vice city but got corrupted by tenpeny ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/27/2021 at 10:44 AM, Oztazmasr said:

well yeah,but were not sure if that is pulaski or not. maybe he was working in vice city but got corrupted by tenpeny ?

That doesn't make any sense. Why would a police officer in San Andreas look at the other side of America and say "Yea I need this police officer from Vice City"? If they are the same Pulaskis then the only plausible explanation is that Pulaski moved to the West Coast and joined the LSPD there.

Edited by GhettoJesus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

bananaking13
On 7/27/2021 at 7:10 AM, Michael Quattrocchi said:

Ken Rosenberg, when Tommy is arrested, sometimes speaks on his behalf and at one point days to "Get Sgt. Pulaski down here, that fat chump owes me a favor." Unless it was Polanski, I could be wrong.

Pulaski is a sargeant in Vice City, while Tenpenny is an officer and gets to lead him. In the police force you can't get demoted, you can only get fired, so I don't think they're the same person. Would be cool if they were though.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe did Rockstar add this name in Vice City as a wink to the upcoming San Andreas a bit like Ray Machowski's exile to Miami in 3.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2021 at 8:25 PM, bananaking13 said:

Pulaski is a sargeant in Vice City, while Tenpenny is an officer and gets to lead him. In the police force you can't get demoted, you can only get fired, so I don't think they're the same person. Would be cool if they were though.

You can get demoted

Link to comment
Share on other sites

bananaking13
7 hours ago, Fidzy said:

You can get demoted

It only happens from Lieutenant to Sergeant. If a sergeant gets demoted back to officer, it would only be so that they could get fired at a lower pay. It also can happen if the Sergeant is put in a makeshift position, but Sgt. Pulaski from Vice City seems to have been around for a while considering he owes Rosie one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CynicalMexican
On 7/27/2021 at 3:45 AM, GhettoJesus said:

That doesn't make any sense. Why would a police officer in San Andreas look at the other side of America and say "Yea I need this police officer from Vice City"? If they are the same Pulaskis then the only plausible explanation is that Pulaski moved to the West Coast and joined the LSPD there.

Didn't some of CRASH consist of police officers from the East Coast USA?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, CynicalMexican said:

Didn't some of CRASH consist of police officers from the East Coast USA?

I don't think that's ever touched upon in the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/7/2021 at 11:58 PM, Evil empire said:

Maybe did Rockstar add this name in Vice City as a wink to the upcoming San Andreas a bit like Ray Machowski's exile to Miami in 3.

That is quite possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.