Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Contract
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    2. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    3. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. Bugs*

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    6. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Grand Theft Auto Vice City Extended Features - RELEASED


bibidibabidibu
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hate to bring this up but the one feature that I would love from REvc with this is the bar settings for max ped and traffic. There is an enormous amount of ped and traffic when set to max. I would assume that if it would work with this, it would be unstable and would crash. Great work so far!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

bibidibabidibu
On 11/17/2021 at 9:14 PM, gjk-23__ said:

Hate to bring this up but the one feature that I would love from REvc with this is the bar settings for max ped and traffic. There is an enormous amount of ped and traffic when set to max. I would assume that if it would work with this, it would be unstable and would crash. Great work so far!

had good ideas but never enough time :( me and my brother created our own motion capture system and our plan was making animations and taking ray liotta sounds from goodfellas and unused sounds from game audio directory. our plan was creating really good missions.

 

Edited by bibidibabidibu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, bibidibabidibu said:

had good ideas but never enough time :( me and my brother created our own motion capture system and our plan was making animations and taking ray liotta sounds from goodfellas and unused sounds from game audio directory. our plan was creating really good missions.

 

how about use ai voice like in these videos?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

bibidibabidibu
16 minutes ago, bitanga said:

how about use ai voice like in these videos?

 

 

probably I wont do anything for now. here is some new things will be added in next update,

 

 

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ON WEEKEND.

 

 

Tommy can throw grenade from the car. just press and hold fire button when you are not looking left or right in the car. for doing this you need to have grenade and each throw will decrease your grenade count. grenade will be exploded in 2 seconds after throw.

gta-vc-2021-11-18-21-56-31-78.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-18-21-56-31-14.jpg

 

radar color change when player has police stars. this was an existing mod I rewrite it and now it supports vc CLEO 1.1.1.7

gta-vc-2021-11-18-21-55-39-51.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-18-21-55-39-01.jpg

 

drift minigame. during freeride you can make good drifts and will earn money

gta-vc-2021-11-18-21-39-33-11.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-18-21-51-54-89.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-18-21-52-18-94.jpg

 

 

I worked on live map a bit more. now icon sizes are increased

gta-vc-2021-11-18-21-54-54-02.jpg

Edited by bibidibabidibu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

bibidibabidibu

new update is ready,

 

https://s7.dosya.tc/server20/l4kgaj/updateNewFeatures.rar.html

just paste everything in the rar file to your game directory.

 

- if mercedes calls you when you were in one of the new safehouses, player couldn't able to get out but now fixed.

- new safehouse from construction site

gta-vc-2021-11-19-23-59-18-41.jpg

 

- player can throw bomb(if you have some and will be decreased each throw) from the car just press and hold fire button(default is left mouse button) when you are not looking left or right in the car. if player is in any police car then stinger will be thrown.

gta-vc-2021-11-18-21-56-31-14.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-20-12-29-38-16.jpg

 

- player can use map during the gameplay. when on foot press and hold right mouse button and TAB, when in car press and hold R (radio change button)

gta-vc-2021-11-18-21-54-54-02.jpg

 

- drift feature added, just do drift with your car during the gameplay then you will receive drift points and money.

gta-vc-2021-11-18-21-39-33-11.jpg

Edited by bibidibabidibu
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Real remaster of GTA Vice City

 

44 minutes ago, bibidibabidibu said:

new update is ready,

 

https://s7.dosya.tc/server20/l4kgaj/updateNewFeatures.rar.html

just paste everything in the rar file to your game directory.

 

- if mercedes calls you when you were in one of the new safehouses, player couldn't able to get out but now fixed.

- new safehouse from construction site

 

Spoiler

gta-vc-2021-11-19-23-59-18-41.jpg

 

 

- player can throw bomb(if you have some and will be decreased each throw) from the car just press and hold fire button(default is left mouse button) when you are not looking left or right in the car. if player is in any police car then stinger will be thrown.

 

Spoiler

gta-vc-2021-11-18-21-56-31-14.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

gta-vc-2021-11-20-12-29-38-16.jpg

 

 

- player can use map during the gameplay. when on foot press and hold right mouse button and TAB, when in car press and hold R (radio change button)

 

Spoiler

gta-vc-2021-11-18-21-54-54-02.jpg

 

 

- drift feature added, just do drift with your car during the gameplay then you will receive drift points and money.

 

Spoiler

gta-vc-2021-11-18-21-39-33-11.jpg

 

 

Edited by Kabrontos
  • Best Bru 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Facts keep up the good work

A discord server for this mod would be insane

Edited by LaRataSal
i had another thing to say
Link to comment
Share on other sites

bibidibabidibu
8 hours ago, marco886 said:

Indeed. THIS is the remaster I like !

thanks a lot for these great words my friend. I will continue to add new things but of course will be more rarely due to responsibilities in life.

2 hours ago, LaRataSal said:

Facts keep up the good work

A discord server for this mod would be insane

creating discord and managing it is tooo hard for me. it will be like more job rather than infinite hobby. I am currently happy with this status :) keep tuned for new things from here!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

great job bro💯
You are the king of Vice City


It is possible to add more radio stations
Only if this script could be modified
And make the songs play as the radio randomly
I mean, the song doesn't play from the beginning
It streams like basic radio stations in the game

If the modification is successful, it will be possible to add all the radio stations of the GTA series and more

 

...............
Sorry for my bad english

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

bibidibabidibu
1 hour ago, gjk-23__ said:

I found a bug in downtown where the mall coffee shop shows up on the side of the road.

it is related with your save file, please try one of them

https://s6.dosya.tc/server4/cdqvch/GTA_Vice_City_User_Files.rar.html

 

 

8 hours ago, mody.84 said:

great job bro💯
You are the king of Vice City


It is possible to add more radio stations
Only if this script could be modified
And make the songs play as the radio randomly
I mean, the song doesn't play from the beginning
It streams like basic radio stations in the game

If the modification is successful, it will be possible to add all the radio stations of the GTA series and more

 

...............
Sorry for my bad english

 

sorry bro due to copyright issues I cannot share music files :( Take two and Rockstar games are tooo much sensitive this kind of things nowadays.

Edited by bibidibabidibu
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hate to sound negative about any of this but it would be great to have an option to turn off the annoying Mercedes phone calls since it doesn't look it's a cleo file to be removed. A cool little feature but gets annoying after a long play through. Also would be great to remove the shotguner in the gang war. Every time you get shot by the shotgun you fall on the ground helpless. Or is there something that you can change that you don't fall to the ground when you get shot by a shotgun? Doing a great job!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

bibidibabidibu

Hi again,

 

NEW UPDATE WILL BE SHARED ON WEEKEND.

 

I want to share some screenshots,

 

Car tuning shop has been added. For now only nitro can be bought. press and hold side mission button for using it,

gta-vc-2021-11-24-18-35-57-13.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-24-18-36-02-04.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-24-18-36-27-86.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-24-18-36-49-93.jpg

 

new hotel safehouse has been added,

gta-vc-2021-11-24-18-37-42-72.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-24-18-39-15-91.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-24-18-39-24-41.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-24-19-25-41-21.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-24-19-26-06-27.jpg

 

 

bridge added from VCS,

gta-vc-2021-11-24-19-27-59-97.jpg

 

 

beta grenade launcher added as an extra weapon. it is not a weapon replacement!

gta-vc-2021-11-24-19-29-17-51.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-24-19-29-53-84.jpg

 

 

ambulance or firefighter can be found in traffic,

gta-vc-2021-11-24-19-32-04-28.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-24-18-35-20-74.jpg

 

 

On 11/22/2021 at 6:57 AM, gjk-23__ said:

Hate to sound negative about any of this but it would be great to have an option to turn off the annoying Mercedes phone calls since it doesn't look it's a cleo file to be removed. A cool little feature but gets annoying after a long play through. Also would be great to remove the shotguner in the gang war. Every time you get shot by the shotgun you fall on the ground helpless. Or is there something that you can change that you don't fall to the ground when you get shot by a shotgun? Doing a great job!

 

I will think about postponing mercedes calls bro, thanks a lot for the message :)

Edited by bibidibabidibu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

bibidibabidibu

taxi lights are on when there is no passenger.

 

gta-vc-2021-11-25-20-05-22-66.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-25-20-07-24-60.jpg

 

extra weapons from beta vc and vcs. crosshair problem is solved for classic axis and mvl combination.

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-32-54-30.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-38-40-17.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-39-05-78.jpg

 

like scarface:)

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-40-56-15.jpg

 

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-43-58-57.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-44-09-34.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-47-25-23.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-47-33-58.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-43-09-22.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-50-09-78.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-50-48-85.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-51-00-60.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-27-00-02-18-76.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-27-00-02-48-13.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-55-36-32.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-53-26-70.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-53-48-23.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-52-42-13.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

StalingradWarrior

hi, please help how enter to casino play BJ on malibu . Not work teleport, also i try to climb to enter roof  

work now , just play one more mission save and load.

need more different protrusions on the buildings so that you can climb onto the roof like a rock climber. Additional collection packages in such inaccessible locations

Edited by StalingradWarrior
Link to comment
Share on other sites

bibidibabidibu
1 hour ago, StalingradWarrior said:

hi, please help how enter to casino play BJ on malibu . Not work teleport, also i try to climb to enter roof  

work now , just play one more mission save and load.

need more different protrusions on the buildings so that you can climb onto the roof like a rock climber. Additional collection packages in such inaccessible locations

 

1 hour ago, StalingradWarrior said:

How to make traffic drive faster ?

 

for increasing the traffic speed just open vc_traffic.cfg file and find this line.

speed.jpg

just increase that value

 

for playing black jack you need to have minimum 10 dollars to enter. if you have just walk in the door

gta-vc-2021-11-27-12-56-36-12.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-27-12-56-42-09.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

bibidibabidibu

new version will be shared in this evening, here is the last weapon.  M16a1 with greanade launcher feature

gta-vc-2021-11-27-13-13-12-55.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-27-13-13-27-79.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-27-13-14-24-59.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-27-13-15-17-72.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-27-13-15-19-35.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

bibidibabidibu

Here is new update

 

https://www.dosya.tc/server35/3dwdmq/weaponUpdate.rar.html

just paste everything in rar file to the game directory

 

- lots of new weapon pickups added. here is weapon list,

vcs python
silenced ingram
desert eagle
AK-47
new shotgun
sawn-off shotgun
heavy machinegun like Rambo
Hatchet
crowbar
m16
stubby retro shotgun

Nailgun

Grenade launcher
M16a1 with greanade launcher feature AKA Little friend of Tony Montana

Be careful to minimap all safehouses will be appeared and disappeared and most of safehouses contains one pickup

 

-one more Hotel safehouse

-Ambulance or Fire trucks can be found in traffic

-taxi lights are on when there is no passenger.

-nitro can be bought from tuning shop

-bridge from VCS

 

here is screenshots

gta-vc-2021-11-27-13-13-12-55.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-27-13-14-24-59.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-27-13-15-17-72.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-27-13-15-19-35.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-24-18-35-57-13.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-24-18-36-02-04.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-24-18-36-49-93.jpg

 

gta-vc-2021-11-25-20-07-24-60.jpg

 

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-39-05-78.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-47-33-58.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-51-00-60.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-26-23-50-09-78.jpg

 

gta-vc-2021-11-24-19-26-06-27.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-24-19-27-59-97.jpg

gta-vc-2021-11-24-18-35-20-74.jpg

Edited by bibidibabidibu
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some new features that I added with this that you can add.

 

Extended Cherry Popper

https://libertycity.net/files/gta-vice-city/145349-rasshirennyjj-interer-cherri-popper.html

 

Headshot notification

https://libertycity.ru/files/gta-vice-city/110633-headshot.html

 

Health regeneration (I have problems with the red color filter showing up as white instead of red when low on health. When loading/going into some interiors it comes up as a red filter.)

https://libertycity.net/files/gta-vice-city/125410-cod-like-health-regeneration.html

 

Shortcut to Airport Road from Vice City Stories (If you can add traffic and pedestrians to that road that would be great!)

https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=27720

 

Sprinting With Two-Handed Weapons. (I haven't tried this myself but it would be cool to have.)

https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=27916

 

Money Messages

https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=26361

 

Enter secret printer room in Little Haiti with open and closed doors (I cant find this cleo mod anywhere now but remember I got it from gtagarage.)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aNeqFJkTU5TaqHphp75ikcEEdGDXF77v/view?usp=sharing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

StalingradWarrior

Have vice city mod that add Liberty City map? Can you add gta3 map ,  without traffic and peds if hard to add peds

Link to comment
Share on other sites

bibidibabidibu

Hi,

 

for the next update I made quite hard thing. I want to add some screenshots. with new update, construction site will be a property and can be bought from Donald Love. after payment, construction site will be build step by step and then safehouse will be available.

 

I am still working on stability issues but probably if I cannot see any problem %99 will be shared next week.

 

 

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-52-03-78.jpg

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-52-20-06.jpg

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-52-22-60.jpg

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-52-25-31.jpg

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-52-29-25.jpg

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-52-46-08.jpg

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-53-11-01.jpg

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-53-22-94.jpg

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-53-31-69.jpg

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-53-38-48.jpg

 

 

On 12/2/2021 at 12:03 AM, StalingradWarrior said:

Have vice city mod that add Liberty City map? Can you add gta3 map ,  without traffic and peds if hard to add peds

really unrequired request.

but-why-meme-generator-but-why-84103d.jp

Edited by bibidibabidibu
  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, bibidibabidibu said:

Hi,

 

for the next update I made quite hard thing. I want to add some screenshots. with new update, construction site will be a property and can be bought from Donald Love. after payment, construction site will be build step by step and then safehouse will be available.

 

I am still working on stability issues but probably if I cannot see any problem %99 will be shared next week.


 

Spoiler

 

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-52-03-78.jpg

 

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-52-20-06.jpg

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-52-22-60.jpg

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-52-25-31.jpg

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-52-29-25.jpg

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-52-46-08.jpg

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-53-11-01.jpg

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-53-22-94.jpg

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-53-31-69.jpg

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-53-38-48.jpg

 

 

 

This brings happiness in my screwed up life.

Edited by gjk-23__
  • Best Bru 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

bibidibabidibu

here is new update,

 

after discussion with @gjk-23__ we found a bug on construction site safehouse update so that I am sharing one fix. 

https://s6.dosya.tc/server5/usmfdp/constructUpdate.rar.html

 

before making this update please take your map.zon file backup. if there is any problem just revert that file from your backup.

 

 

PLEASE MAKE ALL PREVIOUS UPDATES BEFORE!!!!!

with this update, construction site will be a buyable property and can be bought after the mission "Rub Out" for 100.000 dollars. after payment has been done building will be constructed step by step.

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-52-03-78.jpg

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-52-20-06.jpg

gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-52-29-25.jpg

 gta-vc-2021-12-05-00-53-11-01.jpg

Edited by bibidibabidibu
  • Like 2
  • Best Bru 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I get crashes after I park cars in my mansion garage and then when I go near the garage door it crashes and it also crashes when I fly the helicopter off the mansion. I even started a completely new game deleted the old save files and the only different new mod that I used that deals with the mansion was the stash room. I don't think that has anything to do with it.

 

https://www.gtainside.com/en/vicecity/mods/129568-stash-room/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

bibidibabidibu
12 minutes ago, gjk-23__ said:

I get crashes after I park cars in my mansion garage and then when I go near the garage door it crashes and it also crashes when I fly the helicopter off the mansion. I even started a completely new game deleted the old save files and the only different new mod that I used that deals with the mansion was the stash room. I don't think that has anything to do with it.

 

https://www.gtainside.com/en/vicecity/mods/129568-stash-room/

 

did you installed all pervious patches with bottom to top order?

Edited by bibidibabidibu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

bibidibabidibu

after discussion with @gjk-23__ we found a bug on construction site safehouse update so that I am sharing one fix. 

https://s6.dosya.tc/server5/tarc38/constructUpdate.rar.html

 

before making this update please take your map.zon file backup. if there is any problem just revert that file from your backup.

Edited by bibidibabidibu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.