The Grand Theft Auto VI ""Leak"" Archive

Len Lfc

FanSINCE1999

I've looked so the last would-be insider, and have noticed that there is only one true insider in the GTA scene there and that's @Tez2 very simple, because in recent months and weeks came always alleged insiders from the corner gegrochen from which one has never heard anything, and the suddenly has the infos that no other leaker has :D hahahaha exactly and just those are the just have no real infos, I want to clarify one thing here now,

the GTA 6 trailer will come out in October for two realistic reasons,
1. the general GTA license will be 25 years old on October 21, 2022,

2. GTA Vice City will be on 27 October 2022 then 20 years old :) that means what exactly for us ??? right again we get the GTA 6 trailer on 21 or 27 October 2022, everything else is fake

See you again after the trailer in october :)
With kind regards
FanSINCE1999

Rockstarter

Tez is not an insider, he's a data miner with like-minded friends.

Edited by Rockstarter
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Rockstarter said:

Tez is not an insider, he's a data miner with like-minded friends.

That actually makes him more credible than all the other insiders :prismkek:.

• Realistic Steak! 1

Rockstarter
1 hour ago, Zapper said:

Only thing I've seen him drop early, there might be other things I'm sure feel free to enlighten me, 

was the Naturalist udpate for RDO. He found "naturalist" files through data mining and he was right about that. 

I'm not aware of any other accurate information, and his latest "scoop" , was that something "new for a change" was coming for GTA Online in a couple of weeks, and that was over a month ago, so . . . 

GTA Plus Enjoyer
On 6/21/2022 at 5:49 AM, universetwisters said:

That leak with the cop named rose, do yall think its real or nah?

Ah, yes, I'd love to play a GTA where one of the characters "talks about his grandson (even though he doesn't have a grandson)".

I don't know how anyone could believe GTA_VI_Leaks, that idiot is either not right in the head, or is just very bored at work or school, or both. 

First, and foremost, how can ANYONE believe that someone from a 3rd party marketing company would have so much in-depth information about an unreleased game, especially a game from Rockstar Games.

Secondly, he often gives some answers and leaks that do not make any sense at all.

Yesterday I went to check his latest post for fun, someone asked him if he knows if Lazlow is still working on the project. What did our "leaky friend" reply? "Yes." Then when he was confronted about Lazlow not being with Rockstar anymore, he replied something along the lines of: "He didn't cut ties with Rockstar. Being the project lead and recording a few hours of voice lines are not the same thing."

He's a f*cking moron.

• KEKW 2
  • KekCringe 1

Rockstarter
9 minutes ago, JohnCena420 said:

He's a f*cking moron.

is he? 

or is he just simply opportunistic and grabbing an audience ? 

I think the latter. 

Anyone with any sense doesn't believe any of that, but he grabs an audience. 

It's hardly the only example of that happening in modern day society. 

Is he full of sh*t? most likely. 

Moron? not so sure about that.  

GTA Plus Enjoyer
20 minutes ago, Rockstarter said:

is he? 

or is he just simply opportunistic and grabbing an audience ? 

I think the latter. 

Anyone with any sense doesn't believe any of that, but he grabs an audience. 

It's hardly the only example of that happening in modern day society. 

Is he full of sh*t? most likely. 

Moron? not so sure about that.  

Does he make money off it? 

Probably not. That means he's a moron. If you're gonna be lying to attract an audience, at least find a way to exploit it and make some money :adminkek:

Rockstarter
20 minutes ago, JohnCena420 said:

Does he make money off it? 

Probably not. That means he's a moron. If you're gonna be lying to attract an audience, at least find a way to exploit it and make some money :adminkek:

i don't think he's a moron, at all . 

and no, I doubt he makes money off of any of his claims slash "information"

I'm just saying he's not an insider. An insider is someone who either works at Rockstar Games, or knows people who do, and has real information. 

Tez is not that guy, as far as I know. 

Edited by Rockstarter

11 hours ago, anizawa said:

u/GTA_VI_Leak should be diagnosed with Mythomania at this rate.

Best to be ignored and forgotten, tbh.

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Spider-Vice
15 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

Best to be ignored and forgotten, tbh.

This a million times, posting about them constantly on these forums also just gives them the attention they want :/ 

• YEE 2

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

So anyhow; insiders, data miners and attention seeking children aside - A question that's probably been asked on this thread a million times:

What aspects of previous titles (Rockstar studios or anyone else for that matter) would you all like to see incorporated into VI. My favorite GTA was IV but I thought some of the social interaction was a little too far fetched for my tastes (Roman and Brucie spring to mind). I felt some affinity for Niko (Serbo-Croat gangstering and slave trading aside), so the thought of playing pool with Brucie or *shudder* bowling with Roman seemed incongruous for a seemingly hard-bastard gun for hire.

I thought RDRII handled some of this stuff quite nicely and Mika's portrayal was genius to the point were every time I saw the sociopathic prick I wanted to punch him in the face. Admittedly there were also some bits of 'gang life' that I found it a little cringey.

Anyway, just some idle thoughts for a boring Thursday afternoon when I should be working.

Sorry mods, meant to put this in the discussion topic but somehow ended up here. Please move.

Edited by eggmonroe

GTA Plus Enjoyer
2 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

This a million times, posting about them constantly on these forums also just gives them the attention they want :/ 

Dude, the game "journalism" portals post about them all the time, you think they care about these forums? 😛  This is nothing compared to the attention they get on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc.

Honestly, I don't care if they have this attention if they can't make money on it. Just makes them look like idiots who lie for no reason, I'd at least understand it if there was some money involved. Besides, it will be fun to read all the fake leaks when the game comes out, although I prefer leaks that have some effort put into them (fake screenshots, maps, etc.) rather than "GTA VI will feature Baby by Justin Bieber!" tweets.

EDIT: Also, I bet those sh*tty "news" sites like Gamingbible will find ONE thing in GTA VI that's somewhat close to one of the millions of leaks by e.g. GTA_VI_Leaks, and they will keep on posting his leaks for future Rockstar titles, citing him as a "reputable leaker with a good track record".

Edited by JohnCena420
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, eggmonroe said:

What aspects of previous titles (Rockstar studios or anyone else for that matter) would you all like to see incorporated into VI

Social interaction from RDR2. Just swap robbing for mugging lol

Storing weapons/items on your horse from RDR2. Instead it would be in our personal vehicles. (Franklins Bagger would make a lot more sense, then)

Weapon condition. Weapons should get clogged and jammed when getting them dirty, out in the swamps, etc.

Realtime hair growth.

Getting muddy/dirty when out, and NPC's comment on you.

Francis Sinclair

Looting bodies for more than just ammo and money. 

More gadgets and tools to use.

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

14 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

Social interaction from RDR2. Just swap robbing for mugging lol

Storing weapons/items on your horse from RDR2. Instead it would be in our personal vehicles. (Franklins Bagger would make a lot more sense, then)

Weapon condition. Weapons should get clogged and jammed when getting them dirty, out in the swamps, etc.

Realtime hair growth.

Getting muddy/dirty when out, and NPC's comment on you.

Francis Sinclair

Looting bodies for more than just ammo and money. 

More gadgets and tools to use.

Can't argue with any of that. Although if we have to shave, could they include a mechanic for putting an edge on a straight razor...that thing the Arthur used seemed to have an edge like an old horseshoe.😄

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 4:32 AM, Zapper said:

tbh we dont have many rockstar insiders that are credible other than Yan and Jason and those 2 are definitely more reliable

• 2 weeks later...
cremefraiche
On 7/23/2021 at 1:06 AM, RedDagger said:

God, just being reminded that the Tim Neff stuff was 4 years ago...we have been at this for a while, haven't we?

Great work, as always!

Nearly 5 now!

Edited by cremefraiche
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, cremefraiche said:

Nearly 5 now!

GTA VI will be here and gone before you know it!

And I'm only half joking. The wait is painful, but it goes by scarily fast in the blink of an eye... 😢

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

jlm5lRl.png

GTA3Rockstar

I know nobody wants to believe GTA_IV_Leak but someone caught on to one of her last replies before she deleted it and left Reddit/Twitter over 3 weeks ago (july 3):

Give this attention, okay?: “To release accurate information liberally, effective repercussions seemed obvious,” OP notes.

It might not look like anything but look at the first letter of each word.

GTA O trailer soon

Now mind you, this was 3 weeks ago and the new GTAO DLC wasn't announced until July 7th and the trailer just dropped on the 21st.

She also "leaked" there could/would be a police themed update back in May; which turned out to be correct. https://archive.ph/sImLl

It also looks like she tweeted yesterday(?) before deleting that also, someone said:

She quoted a tweet with 🤔 that asked if well see a leak for 6 as big as the rdr2 leak then posted a pic of her acrylics with palm trees and captioned vice style 🤩🏝

khlLUFK.jpeg

So... /shrug

Edited by GTA3Rockstar

fbeRElG.png

1 hour ago, GTA3Rockstar said:

I know nobody wants to believe GTA_IV_Leak

Because they're full of sh*t.

• Like 1

jlm5lRl.png

1 hour ago, GTA3Rockstar said:

It might not look like anything but look at the first letter of each word.

GTA O trailer soon

Now mind you, this was 3 weeks ago and the new GTAO DLC wasn't announced until July 7th and the trailer just dropped on the 21st.

I could’ve made that guess too, we were getting close to the end of the ‘summer dlc window’ so a dlc announcement/trailer was coming ‘soon’ for certain

• Like 2

Pretty sure people like Tez were talking about there being a summer update for a while too. If known, actual insiders or dataminers are talking about a summer update, then yeah, it's pretty easy to just say there's a trailer soon.

Also; Los Santos Tuners, last years "Summer Update" released July 20th, 2021. We all predicted the summer update would be in July 2022.

If that doesn't help; Regarding the dump of all their blabbering

In summary, they don't know sh*t. Actual insiders are always welcomed, however.

jlm5lRl.png

On 7/25/2022 at 4:22 PM, GTA3Rockstar said:

khlLUFK.jpeg

So... /shrug

Based on today's news: Miami ✅

Female protagonist ✅

Twitter account went completely dark after today's news.

Edited by mute!

Vice City and female protag; perfectly predictable leak info.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mute! said:

Based on today's news: Miami ✅

Female protagonist ✅

Twitter account went completely dark after today's news.

Because they're fanfiction larpers. The very news we got today was written by the same person who also claimed they were lying. Vice City has been rumoured since March 2018. And the female protagonist since around the same time, too. Certainly moreso in the past year or two.

Check more out in this thread I wrote over 3 years ago.

I hate to come across as potentially arrogant or "I told you so". But I've been here speculating since the post below, in February 2019. Much of what I speculated has been confirmed to be true. The alleged "leakers" are nothing but liars making sh*t up, latching on to other leaks to make themselves sound believable.

jlm5lRl.png

MASSIVE bucket of salt, got these images from some guy, the guy told me these are pre beta images or something. Maybe a different game? Guy has no relations to game making or anything. Does this even look like Vice City? To me it doesnt.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spider-Vice

That's Watch Dogs 2 at low settings. :kekw:

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Just now, Spider-Vice said:

That's Watch Dogs 2 at low settings. :kekw:

Thought so thats some kind of other game xd

Muramasa1794
On 7/28/2022 at 9:13 AM, Selkas said:

MASSIVE bucket of salt, got these images from some guy, the guy told me these are pre beta images or something. Maybe a different game? Guy has no relations to game making or anything. Does this even look like Vice City? To me it doesnt.

spacer.png

spacer.png

It would be funny if this was actual screens of GTA VI tho 🤣

KingAJ032304
On 6/23/2022 at 10:59 AM, eggmonroe said:

So anyhow; insiders, data miners and attention seeking children aside - A question that's probably been asked on this thread a million times:

What aspects of previous titles (Rockstar studios or anyone else for that matter) would you all like to see incorporated into VI. My favorite GTA was IV but I thought some of the social interaction was a little too far fetched for my tastes (Roman and Brucie spring to mind). I felt some affinity for Niko (Serbo-Croat gangstering and slave trading aside), so the thought of playing pool with Brucie or *shudder* bowling with Roman seemed incongruous for a seemingly hard-bastard gun for hire.

I thought RDRII handled some of this stuff quite nicely and Mika's portrayal was genius to the point were every time I saw the sociopathic prick I wanted to punch him in the face. Admittedly there were also some bits of 'gang life' that I found it a little cringey.

Anyway, just some idle thoughts for a boring Thursday afternoon when I should be working.

Sorry mods, meant to put this in the discussion topic but somehow ended up here. Please move.

Why are some people so hellbent on making GTA so "by-the-books"?