Jump to content

The Grand Theft Auto VI ""Leak"" Archive


Len Lfc

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Oh Sees said:

I don't understand why he wrote Cali Moore next to GTA 6 🤷‍♂️

Maybe he got the part through her, or something? Same agent or agency, etc? Referral? idk...

jlm5lRl.png

 

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, tsycho said:

The pic is from the movie "Grand Theft Auto" from 1977 and has nothing to do with Rockstar.

 

  Hide contents

PbLMKtO.jpg

 

 

Well at least I now know where the devs got the idea to base the Enus Stafford on

3 minutes ago, Len Lfc said:

Maybe he got the part through her, or something? Same agent or agency, etc? Referral? idk...

 

Maybe Cali Moore is gonna be in GTA6 as a guest star ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I mean, it's totally possible Cali could have a role in GTA VI, even if as an ambient ped. Benjamin Byron Davis was in GTA SA! It could be a referral indeed for example.

 

4 minutes ago, TheHoover69 said:

Well at least I now know where the devs got the idea to base the Enus Stafford on

Indeed. :p 

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

I mean, it's totally possible Cali could have a role in GTA VI, even if as an ambient ped. Benjamin Byron Davis was in GTA SA! It could be a referral indeed for example.

 

Indeed. :p 

Do we know what Ned Luke's role is yet, in RDR2? For a long time people believed it was the gang member that looked like him, but Ned shot it down. 

jlm5lRl.png

 

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wait, what if Cali is actually working with Rockstar now?

 

Her social media suggests she is a casting director and producer. Going by what @Oh Sees posted, it would fit the rest of the resume.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Kirsty said:

Wait, what if Cali is actually working with Rockstar now?

 

Her social media suggests she is a casting director and producer. Going by what @Oh Sees posted, it would fit the rest of the resume.

 

kronk-oh-yeah-its-all-coming-together.gi

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas a lot more legitimate!

jlm5lRl.png

 

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Kirsty said:

Wait, what if Cali is actually working with Rockstar now?

 

Her social media suggests she is a casting director and producer. Going by what @Oh Sees posted, it would fit the rest of the resume.

 

attention-curiosity.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

chris-pratt-rubbing-hands.gif 

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When the hard to impress Spider is rubbing 2 of his many limbs... 👀

jlm5lRl.png

 

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Len Lfc said:

Do we know what Ned Luke's role is yet, in RDR2? For a long time people believed it was the gang member that looked like him, but Ned shot it down. 

Ain't it one of the two Moonshiners in Lemoyne?

 

Or atleast his mo cap 🤷‍♂️

Edited by DEADWOODZ
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, DEADWOODZ said:

Ain't it one of the two Moonshiners in Lemyone. Or atleast his mo cap 🤷‍♂️

That's the one I was referring to, yeah. But I'm sure Ned said that wasn't him.

jlm5lRl.png

 

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Lukas2580 said:

mrbossftw video incoming... 👀

As long as he links to us... :kekw: 

  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 2

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I checked the wayback machine of the resume page. There's only two captures, September 2020 and January 2021. The GTA 6 entry existed in January 2021, but not in the earlier capture of 2020. So he didn't just add it there recently following the news. 

 

He's a legit actor so I'm going to assume that following all the press, he assumed that the game had officially been announced so he could acknowledge it on his socials. The question is, is it actually GTA 6 or is it a GTA Online update that he's just blissfully unaware of?

 

The other thing that is kinda weird is the "#posthardcore" hashtag he included across his announcements on different socials. Only thing I can think of relating to this is the genre of punk rock music, so it's a stretch but maybe he has done some work on a radio station?

 

Hopefully he doesn't get in trouble lol, but I guess we will find out eventually.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm still wondering about Real Lies' tweet, speaking of music. They quote RT'd Rockstar's GTA VI acknowledgement tweet, teasing something exciting, and right after teased something for this Wednesday, but what happened this Wednesday was just the release of a song from their latest EP, which seemed to be something their fans were expecting for a long time. So I wonder what's actually going on there - the genre of music is definitely something that could fit in something like Circoloco Records, or even a radio station, and there seems to be a  12 track EP where only one track was revealed.

 

Questions are - are the two things related and some track from this EP will be in a Rockstar game or property? Will it be E&E, GTA VI or a Circoloco Records release? Looks like people have been asking for this EP since 2016 so it's kind of interesting the two things are overlapping.

Edited by Spider-Vice

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kerminator369
2 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

When the hard to impress Spider is rubbing 2 of his many limbs... 👀

the other 6 legs are busy 

  • KEKW 1
  • Bonk! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Spider-Vice said:

inb4 GTA VI trailer music.

 

jlm5lRl.png

 

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Kirsty said:

The GTA 6 entry existed in January 2021, but not in the earlier capture of 2020. So he didn't just add it there recently following the news. 

___

 

The question is, is it actually GTA 6 or is it a GTA Online update that he's just blissfully unaware of?

I don't know how much dev time a GTA O DLC usually takes. But doesn't more than a year of development since he added it to his resume seems too long? 

 

So basically, he added GTA 6 to his resume back in January 2021, waited more than a year and then posted about it on his social media when Rockstar confirmed the next GTA. It just seems unlikely that it's for an Online DLC imo. 

 

Great work finding the resume though :)

Can't believe how no one in the community noticed it since January 2021 lol.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Kirsty said:

I checked the wayback machine of the resume page. There's only two captures, September 2020 and January 2021. The GTA 6 entry existed in January 2021, but not in the earlier capture of 2020. So he didn't just add it there recently following the news. 

 

He's a legit actor so I'm going to assume that following all the press, he assumed that the game had officially been announced so he could acknowledge it on his socials. The question is, is it actually GTA 6 or is it a GTA Online update that he's just blissfully unaware of?

 

The other thing that is kinda weird is the "#posthardcore" hashtag he included across his announcements on different socials. Only thing I can think of relating to this is the genre of punk rock music, so it's a stretch but maybe he has done some work on a radio station?

 

Hopefully he doesn't get in trouble lol, but I guess we will find out eventually.

If I was Rockstar and say, he's a DJ of a punk rock station, even if he recorded all of his lines I'd make a sketch on the radio where Fernando Martinez breaks in the studio and starts hosting the station for a bit instead of him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Arthur Gregorson

was there anybody prior to gta 5's release that put gta 5 in there resume before the game came out like what supposdly keeps happening with gta 6 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Orthur said:

Can't believe how no one in the community noticed it since January 2021 lol.

The time is now to recommence the sleuthing :kekw: 

  • Like 3

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ThirstyHyena said:

If I was Rockstar and say, he's a DJ of a punk rock station, even if he recorded all of his lines I'd make a sketch on the radio where Fernando Martinez breaks in the studio and starts hosting the station for a bit instead of him.

 

Oh man, you got me thinking of the VCPR or KCHAT stations from Vice City. I could see him appearing on a new, contemporary version of VCPR trying to make himself relevant and also trying to advertise his new "relationship counseling" business again like he did on Chatterbox

Edited by TheHoover69
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Of course Reddit and some people on Twitter are already reposting this topic's finds without source URL's or claiming they found it themselves. Classy.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Oh Sees said:

 

 

I don't think the names on the right are supposed to be the name of the character he plays.

 

For example, if we take the For Life series (just below), it has "George Tillman, Jr." written on the right. According to the wikipedia page of For Life, George Tillman, Jr. is an executive producer of the series and he directed the first episode.

 

Same for the Sorpranos: he wrote Alan Taylor on the right. He is one of the directors of the series.

 

So the people in the right column are supposed to be the directors. However, I don't understand why he wrote Cali Moore next to GTA 6 

Edited by l_dead_f
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Kirsty said:

So from all the casting talk in the other topic, thought I'd do some searching and came across something that may or may not be interesting. Shall we find out?

 

This actor, Guy A Fortt, has GTA 6 listed on his resume playing a character called Cali Moore.

 

https://resumes.actorsaccess.com/guyafortt

 

image.png

 

I thought this was kinda off, as Cali Moore is the name of the actress behind Abigail Roberts in Red Dead.

 

So I decided to check his official website instead, nothing about GTA 6 is listed on there, but I checked his Twitter and found this tweet:

 

https://twitter.com/GuyAFortt/status/1490065501774663686

 

image.png

 

Do we think this is legit? Or is the character name connection a bit too off?


Don't think his character is called "Cali Moore"

 

Rather, Cali Moore herself, being a casting director after all, picked Guy A Fortt for a role in Grand Theft Auto 6. I see people like Alan Taylor in that list who is also an American Television Director.

spacer.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, TheHoover69 said:

Anyone have ideas on where that screenshot in the tweet came from? Curious to know if that came from a movie/tv show (more than likely) or is that some very clever photshopping?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah the screenshot is just what the Hollywood Reporter publication used for their news thumbnail, as it is, well, from the film named Grand Theft Auto.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.