The Grand Theft Auto VI ""Leak"" Archive

Len Lfc

3 hours ago, Rockstarter said:

i hate to say this , but has anyone properly debunked this latest image yet?

there's an inconclusive discussion over on the GTA6 reddit.

for me the image does look off, the clouds do look like RDR2 clouds but they don't seem to match the rest of the image.

Plus the image is just too dull in general to look like a GTA.

Yes, it's Sunny Isles Beach in the North Miami/Hollywood area, not a R* recreation.  It looks to me like someone shopped a RDR2 sky into the coastline from a flight sim or something along those lines.

ft0nsG4.png

Edited by bakerach

• 4 weeks later...

RDR2 released during that time period. 

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

the caption under the leak is the cringiest thing i has seen and mades me laugh my ass off. definitely is fake.

BORING ARCHIVED JUNK 

od4l1nx.png

hh3YOlj.png

2VyWtm6.png

SBUGbFR.png

SLDnwsj.png

Thought I'd post these now that its 2022. Nothing exciting, might be interesting to some. As to why I posted these images being blurred and it being potentially pointless, with some information visible that will make it easier to find.

So be it, id rather it this way 😀

On 1/2/2022 at 6:22 AM, Spider-Vice said:

RDR2 released during that time period. 

I know. But look at the time. 2017 - PRESENT. RDR2 released 2018...

Edited by Nikkez

I mean it's undeniable at this point that something's been in the works for a good while anyway. Not sure why there's still people out there who think a new project doesn't exist. :kekw: 

image.png

2 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

I mean it's undeniable at this point that something's been in the works for a good while anyway. Not sure why there's still people out there who think a new project doesn't exist. :kekw: 

Someone really thinks that there is not a new project at this point? :kekw:

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2

On 1/3/2022 at 3:04 PM, Nikkez said:

Someone really thinks that there is not a new project at this point? :kekw:

There two extremes:

-Rockstar are lazy and aren't doing anything and GTA VI isn't even in development yet because GTA Online...

and...

-Rockstar have obviously been working on GTA VI since before GTA V and it will be announced soon in 2019 2020 2021 2022!

Edited by Len Lfc

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

• 2 weeks later...
Arthur Gregorson
On 1/5/2022 at 1:42 AM, Len Lfc said:

There two extremes:

-Rockstar are lazy and aren't doing anything and GTA VI isn't even in development yet because GTA Online...

and...

-Rockstar have obviously been working on GTA VI since before GTA V and it will be announced soon in 2019 2020 2021 2022!

if it aint annouced this year gonna have to buy another litre of hopium for next year 

• 3 weeks later...

This thread is certainly gonna see a spike in activity at some point if more performance actor portfolios/CV's start popping up much like GTA V and RDR2... :kekw:  

image.png

33 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

This thread is certainly gonna see a spike in activity at some point if more performance actor portfolios/CV's start popping up much like GTA V and RDR2... :kekw:  

And I absolutely can't wait! Be sure to let me know if I miss anything. The main point to creating this one, was that I knew I'd be around here for the long haul, and wouldn't disappear like another user may have done.

• YEE 1

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

49 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Oh yeah, the fake leaks are probably being made right now.

We are gonna have a flood in a couple of weeks.

42 minutes ago, YNNEL said:

Looks like Len Lfc had the announcement spot on.

Far from spot on.

• Like 1

jlm5lRl.png

I wonder if all the people will replace the "un-announced game" line with "new entry in the Grand Theft Auto series" or something like that 

ujdff8f02m081.png

This image was found in the trilogy Definitive Editions and suspected to be from GTA 6. Has a source ever been discovered for this?

• Bruh 2

We know about the house. It has been discussed a lot.
Read trough the pages, it's really scattered around for a short while.
TLDR, there's no real conclusion regarding where it comes from other than being inspired by real life houses in Florida

That house looks familiar. Somebody should make a GTA VI profile picture out of it, for a meme....

jlm5lRl.png

Kerminator369
6 hours ago, faceloft said:

ujdff8f02m081.png

This image was found in the trilogy Definitive Editions and suspected to be from GTA 6. Has a source ever been discovered for this?

My guys using internet explorer 

So from all the casting talk in the other topic, thought I'd do some searching and came across something that may or may not be interesting. Shall we find out?

This actor, Guy A Fortt, has GTA 6 listed on his resume playing a character called Cali Moore (Cali Moore appears to be casting director?)

https://resumes.actorsaccess.com/guyafortt

image.png

I thought this was kinda off, as Cali Moore is the name of the actress behind Abigail Roberts in Red Dead.

So I decided to check his official website instead, nothing about GTA 6 is listed on there, but I checked his Twitter and found this tweet:

https://twitter.com/GuyAFortt/status/1490065501774663686

image.png

Do we think this is legit? Or is the character name connection a bit too off?

Edited by Kirsty

17 minutes ago, Kirsty said:

I think you may be on to something...

Category unconfirmed? Or wait for more info?

jlm5lRl.png

28 minutes ago, Kirsty said:

So from all the casting talk in the other topic, thought I'd do some searching and came across something that may or may not be interesting. Shall we find out?

This actor, Guy A Fortt, has GTA 6 listed on his resume playing a character called Cali Moore.

https://resumes.actorsaccess.com/guyafortt

image.png

I thought this was kinda off, as Cali Moore is the name of the actress behind Abigail Roberts in Red Dead.

So I decided to check his official website instead, nothing about GTA 6 is listed on there, but I checked his Twitter and found this tweet:

https://twitter.com/GuyAFortt/status/1490065501774663686

image.png

Anyone have ideas on where that screenshot in the tweet came from? Curious to know if that came from a movie/tv show (more than likely) or is that some very clever photshopping?

The car that's jumping looks almost exactly like the Enus Stafford spacer.png

Edited by TheHoover69

2 minutes ago, TheHoover69 said:

Anyone have ideas on where that screenshot in the tweet came from? Is that from a movie or is that some very clever photshopping?

It doesn't really have any importance. The image just seems to be Hollywood Reporter's default thumbnail for article embeds

7 minutes ago, TheHoover69 said:

Anyone have ideas on where that screenshot in the tweet came from? Is that from a movie or is that some very clever photshopping?

The pic is from the movie "Grand Theft Auto" from 1977 and has nothing to do with Rockstar.

Spoiler

PbLMKtO.jpg

Edited by tsycho

2 minutes ago, KwiG said:

It doesn't really have any importance. The image just seems to be Hollywood Reporter's default thumbnail for article embeds

Perhaps. It caught my eye because the car looked hella familiar lol

The actor himself seems to have a legit online footprint, so it doesn't seem like he's just doing it to get attention from anyone, as what would that prove. It's possible it could be a new GTA Online update instead of GTA 6 though, if you're not familiar with gaming or games press.

The importance of Kirsty's post isn't the image lmao, that is indeed from the Hollywood Reporter's embed.

• Like 2

image.png

48 minutes ago, Kirsty said:

is the character name connection a bit too off?

It's most likely another fake/temp name like Albert de Silva or Captain McClane

(Was the Captain McClane thing debunked btw, the Dave Jackson guy is a real voice actor )

57 minutes ago, Kirsty said:

This actor, Guy A Fortt, has GTA 6 listed on his resume playing a character called Cali Moore.

1 hour ago, Kirsty said:

I don't think the names on the right are supposed to be the name of the character he plays.

For example, if we take the For Life series (just below), it has "George Tillman, Jr." written on the right. According to the wikipedia page of For Life, George Tillman, Jr. is an executive producer of the series and he directed the first episode.

Same for the Sorpranos: he wrote Alan Taylor on the right. He is one of the directors of the series.

So the people in the right column are supposed to be the directors. However, I don't understand why he wrote Cali Moore next to GTA 6 🤷‍♂️