The Grand Theft Auto VI ""Leak"" Archive

Len Lfc

Not Strauss Zelnick
1 hour ago, BadKiller said:

there is a leaked voice note from president of take 2 interactive said that the announcement for gta 6 that all of us are waiting for gonna be in 23rd october this year , but sadly the voice got deleted by take 2 interactive which is a proof that its real!

No… it is illegal to use someone’s voice, take2 took it down because you cant just use the voice of a ceo claiming false info.. it is common sense that they would delete and report this post. Just wait for new official info to arrive :bonk:

• Like 2

ADropInTheOcean
21 hours ago, BadKiller said:

there is a leaked voice note from president of take 2 interactive said that the announcement for gta 6 that all of us are waiting for gonna be in 23rd october this year , but sadly the voice got deleted by take 2 interactive which is a proof that its real!

Do we have any proof that 2K were the ones who actually took it down and not just the person who posted it? I too can make a post on social media, delete it and then claim it was Rockstar / 2K who did it.

On 2/11/2023 at 5:45 AM, Luddite20 said:

Sadly, GTA7 probably won't be around til 2050

I doubt I'll be spending my pension on that haha. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2023 at 10:54 AM, vercetti117 said:
please release PC and console at the same time

Even though I'd love for this to be the case too, I don't actually mind them taking their time with PC Ports. 
We've seen with even other AAA companies failing to do ports of their games like Naughty Dog & that one new star wars game, I'd prefer they nail the experience for consoles and then give PC players that next level treatment like RDR2 & GTA V
I don't even have a console so looks like I'll be buying one if they're sticking to their Rockstar ways this time around... ☠

1 hour ago, Krotchys Will said:

Thoughts on Rockstar Mag' article:modkek:

Which article is that?

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

cant remember
12 hours ago, Krotchys Will said:

For those who don't read French. They are essentially talking about how the new RAGE engine for GTA6 will have simulator water, more realistic physics (eg. a spoiler won't merely be cosmetic) with better crash deformation and also better lighting and weather. They also mention the driving will be arcady like GTA5.

But it's unclear how much of the article is facts they heard, or things they are inferring. Because the TLDR version really is just "GTA6 will look better than its predecessor".

11 hours ago, cant remember said:

it's unclear how much of the article is facts they heard, or things they are inferring. Because the TLDR version really is just "GTA6 will look better than its predecessor".

This, basically. Rockstar 'Mag do a lot of fan speculating (which is perfectly fine) but I think there's a problem with the language barrier that leads many non French speaking fans to misinterpret what they say as leaks or inside knowledge.

• Like 2

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

On 10/16/2023 at 1:47 AM, dakote said:

Even though I'd love for this to be the case too, I don't actually mind them taking their time with PC Ports. 
We've seen with even other AAA companies failing to do ports of their games like Naughty Dog & that one new star wars game, I'd prefer they nail the experience for consoles and then give PC players that next level treatment like RDR2 & GTA V
I don't even have a console so looks like I'll be buying one if they're sticking to their Rockstar ways this time around... ☠

as a PC player only, i'd rather have a buggy release and play it on day 1 than waiting 2 years for a PC port

15 hours ago, Am3l said:

as a PC player only, i'd rather have a buggy release and play it on day 1 than waiting 2 years for a PC port

You, sir, are the problem with PC gamers today

16 hours ago, Am3l said:

If RDR2 is anything to go by, the PC release will suck regardless of the launch. TBH I will likely buy a PS5 to play this game rather than have to deal with a broken PC port years down the line and having story elements spoiled to me.

1 hour ago, ogloc24 said:

You, sir, are the problem with PC gamers today

This is already way off topic. But i mean its just how i prefer it, i would rather play the game day 1 when all the other console players are playing even though it's buggy, than wait 2 years to play the game and try my best to avoid spoilers for 2 years. Rockstar always treated PC players like sh*t, i hope this time they don't. 

Wow now that i think of it, i will probably have to wait 2 years for the pc release, and then 1 more year for the steam release.

I ain't paying 500 bucks for playstation just to play new GTA. Being a pc player really sucks

Edited by Am3l

On 10/21/2023 at 5:35 PM, Am3l said:

Well, at least you can be prepared for the disappointment, right?

• KEKW 2

jlm5lRl.png

1 hour ago, Len Lfc said:

Well, at least you can be prepared for the disappointment, right?

i already am prepared for disappointment, after that RDR port for switch i lost all my hopes for them to treat pc players better

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

WRONG THREAD

Edited by GhostFR
Wrong thread
  • KEKW 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2023 at 7:59 AM, Am3l said:

i already am prepared for disappointment, after that RDR port for switch i lost all my hopes for them to treat pc players better

That doesn't make a lick of sense.

On 10/23/2023 at 12:59 PM, Am3l said:

But R* didnt do the port :)

On 10/17/2023 at 10:48 PM, Len Lfc said:

This, basically. Rockstar 'Mag do a lot of fan speculating (which is perfectly fine) but I think there's a problem with the language barrier that leads many non French speaking fans to misinterpret what they say as leaks or inside knowledge.

Lol language barrier is not the word i have in mind...

They always use this as an excuse to throw bs, hoping it sticks. They never ONCE made a correct prediction.

Even legacykilla, a guy i personally watch on YouTube didn't know sh*t after all(Legacykilla no offence to you mate please accept my criticism, when you are tight you are right when not take the bullet like a man).

Seriously the only reliable people are

Jason Schrier, Tez and Henderson.

Rockstar intel and that Liam guy got it right as well.

Anyway insider era is finally over!

I am a bit confused, but they got it "right" because of the same source that told them it, like it wasn't exactly prediction? I am talking about others aside Jason, Tez and Henderson.Usually it's just them with the information not the other ones.

Can't really explain it what I mean..nevermind.:kekw:

Edited by 44Orca

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

✅

Edited by OJsAlibi

suicidal_banana

... delete ...

Edited by suicidal_banana
Ehhhh? forum had a boo boo i think, replied to other thread..?

• 4 months later...
Len Lfc

Still keeping on top of this. Haven't edited it since September 2022, though. Updated Alexandra Cristina Echavarri playing Lupe and added reference to Aaron garbuts son's friend leak :kekw:

Let me know if there's anything I've missed or needs editing/adding.

• Like 2

jlm5lRl.png

Fravailys
On 9/5/2023 at 6:54 PM, vercetti117 said:
please release PC and console at the same time

Commercially, it would be a marketing mistake.

• excuseme 1
  • KekCringe 2