The Grand Theft Auto VI ""Leak"" Archive

Len Lfc

Retro_Causality

3 hours ago, TracksuitTommy said:

Came across this on twitter, a guy talking about a leak we might have missed from 3 years ago. It looks very plausible in terms of design and graphics, similar to the September leaks. The black fella with dreads we see in the video below also appears in the September leaks clip where Jason is crouching behind the red pick up truck, before this guy catches him and starts blasting.

May we worth checking out.
@Tez2 @Spider-Vice

EDIT: Reviewing this now, the guys positioning doesn't match the background. Almost looks like a real life video with a that guy cut into it. Could anyone weigh in?

LOL that’s faker than a pair of vine wood tits 

Edited by Retro_Causality
  • KEKW 2

Has anyone tried looking at the real leak and finding all clips with maps in them and then laying it across the supposedly leaked maps seen before?

5 hours ago, AgentJizzle said:

Has anyone tried looking at the real leak and finding all clips with maps in them and then laying it across the supposedly leaked maps seen before?

this one?

aPGag2u.jpg

20 hours ago, Bliss said:

this one?

aPGag2u.jpg

I don't know i think there have been many so it's up to anyone with enough time to find out i guess

Edited by AgentJizzle

RoadbreakerGTA

Had a strange dream about GTA6, well a unfinished version with placeholder vehicles, but an odd dream nonetheless 

I think I know where we go next after Vice City in GTA6, because I figured where GTA7 will be based on, the number 7 is associated with the lucky 7 on slot machines which is a gambling machine, so in other words, GTA7 will be going to be based or in Los Venturas, just a theory tbh

RoadbreakerGTA

Well, all thus came to me in a dream somehow, seems like I've dreamt up Rockstar's plans for the next two GTA games they are doing

8 hours ago, Luddite20 said:

Sadly, GTA7 probably won't be around til 2050

i genuinely think that we will never have to wait this long for another rockstar or gta game again, im pretty sure even strauss zelnick himself said at one point that he wants rockstar to push for more frequent releases after they are done their current projects (gta 6)

say gta 6 releases in 2024, i wouldnt be shocked if by 2028 we see gta 7 

1 hour ago, boomboom5950 said:

i genuinely think that we will never have to wait this long for another rockstar or gta game again, im pretty sure even strauss zelnick himself said at one point that he wants rockstar to push for more frequent releases after they are done their current projects (gta 6)

say gta 6 releases in 2024, i wouldnt be shocked if by 2028 we see gta 7 

:kekw: He said the wait for GTAVI wouldn't be as long as the wait for V, and here we are 
Don't expect VII sooner than 2037

Edited by Leonida Man
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Luddite20 said:

2040 is far more likely. Let's say Rockstar move to an average of 7 year gaps between titles. That would suggest a 14 year wait, and put GTA 7 around 2038, accounting for a 2024 release of GTA VI. Which isn't for certain.

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

13 hours ago, Luddite20 said:

Lets not get ahead of ourselves we haven't even gotten an official trailer yet for VI.

23 hours ago, Krotchys Will said:

Is this the GTA VI speculation topic nowadays? 

No it just got unpinned, go see recent topics and it's there. The reason is on page 465.

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

Kid Named Finger
On 2/2/2023 at 12:37 PM, Edward RDRIII said:

It's at least 1.5x the size of GTA 5's map, nice.

It's annoying that once again, there's more countryside than city. Got really boring in V. I think 40-50% of the map being city and rest countryside would be nice, not just 1/4th of the map being city again.

• Like 1
  • excuseme 1

But we can't know that from just these leaks :prismkek: That's a tentative, very early community made map just based off the leaks and we have almost no information about the middle of the map. GTA V's fan made map, using all the screenshots and trailers also changed VERY significantly as months passed, it's too early to say "there' more countryside than city". There might be towns we don't know of that are gonna populate these supposed countryside areas, etc.

• Like 1
  • KekCringe 1

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

On 2/14/2023 at 4:14 PM, Kid Named Finger said:

It's annoying that once again, there's more countryside than city. Got really boring in V. I think 40-50% of the map being city and rest countryside would be nice, not just 1/4th of the map being city again.

It has to be bigger, though. Or it doesn't work. You can't have a forest, swamp or desert that is smaller than the city, or else it feels 'fake' or tacked on. It has to feel real and believable. 

5 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

GTA V's fan made map, using all the screenshots and trailers also changed VERY significantly as months passed, it's too early to say "there' more countryside than city". There might be towns we don't know of that are gonna populate these supposed countryside areas, etc.

Even though I agree, this time it is different. As we have actual coordinates to place locations on the map and better looks at environments, etc. 

• Like 4

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Kid Named Finger
1 hour ago, Len Lfc said:

As we have actual coordinates to place locations on the map and better looks at environments, etc. 

Exactly my point 

To me it looks like the city is far bigger, am I missing something from the coordinates? I also want a balance between countryside and cities but I haven't seen much. We also don't see much of Port Gellhorn there and neither north of Vice City, how its islands are/connect, they might stretch all the way up like real life.

And there could be towns north. From the leaks we didn't get everything.

Port Gellhorn might be far bigger than what the fan map above shows, we didn't get many locations from there right?

Edited by 44Orca

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

6 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

Even though I agree, this time it is different. As we have actual coordinates to place locations on the map and better looks at environments, etc. 

It's not as different as you might think, we have a sense of some of the scale from the coordinates (already seems quite larger than GTA V if the measurement units stay the same) and can place specific minimap bits in specific places but there are still huge holes in the map and things in unknown places that will still majorly change the map as we get closer to release.

At this moment the fan made map is better than GTA V's was for obvious reasons, but even all that information from the leaks, considering quite a few of the clips are in the same surrounding areas, is not enough to make such a certain statement yet. We also know nothing about the northernmost part of the map.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Kid Named Finger
10 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

We also know nothing about the northernmost part of the map.

Good point, but going off of what R* always does, they always put mountains at certain corners of the map so as to not make it seem like the entire game is an island (they did that with GTA 3, SA, V). So the diner and gas station clips are most probably some of the northern-most parts of the map. This is speculation ofcourse but it makes sense

Man, I am so excited for the mapping thread to truly take off once we have our first official footage! That stage is always exciting as hell. Slowly uncovering more and more of the map.

Can't wait for comparison videos on Vice City vs VI

I am sure a keypoint of the brainstorming behind VI is to have more depth than scale. The sense of liveliness within the city would be more with the scale of accessible interiors.

4 minutes ago, Tez2 said:

I am sure a keypoint of the brainstorming behind VI is to have more depth than scale. The sense of liveliness within the city would be more with the scale of accessible interiors.

You think they will make most or all buildings enterable or would it just be the most important buildings? Bloomberg said there will be more interiors than previous GTA games.

Edited by vst

2 hours ago, vst said:

You think they will make most or all buildings enterable or would it just be the most important buildings? Bloomberg said there will be more interiors than previous GTA games.

making all of them enterable would be an insane work load, plus they would need to make sure all of them reach a good level of quality

People who expect to see every buildings enterable are delusional. Plus it's a waste of time and ressources too, it's better to just have public buildings and maybe some private areas that show up in missions and are still available afterwards; but we don't need to see what is inside of every random person's house.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MrBreak16 said:

People who expect to see every buildings enterable are delusional. Plus it's a waste of time and ressources too, it's better to just have public buildings and maybe some private areas that show up in missions and are still available afterwards; but we don't need to see what is inside of every random person's house.

you'd end up with the more recent AC games with a sh*t-ton of copy and paste everywhere in the damn game because someone decided every little hut needed stuff in it for reasons

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MrBreak16 said:

Obviously it isn't necessary to have every building be enterable. That'd be indeed a waste of time and resources. Just do a few. If I am in a more suburban place with normal houses, then have some be enterable in the sense of being able to break in and steal stuff. I liked that about RDR2, where you could enter a house and loot it. But not every single house needs to be enterable.

Same goes for the cities. No need for all skyscrapers to be enterable. A lot is just offices anyway, which is boring anyway. 

I'm sure they will make the right calls this time around. Just have open public places and make em interesting.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MrBreak16 said:

I swear the enterable buildings thing has been a narrative before every release for years, people want every building to have an interior and its just not realistic. I always go back to what someone said, "Do you enter every building IRL?" and the answer is no.

With that said, I'd like to see meaningful interiors if there are more of them, not every corner store having an interior just for the sake of it, we already saw that in V and it became the same thing copied/pasted.

1 hour ago, GutterSharkz said:

I swear the enterable buildings thing has been a narrative before every release for years, people want every building to have an interior and its just not realistic. I always go back to what someone said, "Do you enter every building IRL?" and the answer is no.

With that said, I'd like to see meaningful interiors if there are more of them, not every corner store having an interior just for the sake of it, we already saw that in V and it became the same thing copied/pasted.

I mean, that question is pretty stupid since the main reason you don't enter every building is because there are severe limitations. You can't just enter stranger's their homes, nor can you enter every building since they might be for employees only. I am always intrigued by how other places have their interiors styled, but all I can do at most is glimpse through the windows, lol

But that still doesn't mean every building should be enterable, lol. Just saying that that particular phrase is kinda idiotic