The Grand Theft Auto VI ""Leak"" Archive

Len Lfc

GTA Plus Enjoyer
1 hour ago, RhodaBorrocks said:

Has someone compiled a list of everything that leaked in those videos from a few weeks ago or is discussion of that not allowed?

Discussion is allowed, you just can't share any material (screenshots, videos...) from the leaked footage, and you can't share links to websites that have leaked material.

A couple of people compiled lists of stuff that was seen in the leaked footage, both on these forums, and on the GTA 6 subreddit on Reddit. Can't really find them right now, but they do exist.

Mustyfacecloth
7 hours ago, RhodaBorrocks said:

Has someone compiled a list of everything that leaked in those videos from a few weeks ago or is discussion of that not allowed?

I've made a list of world events mentioned in the videos, and some "rules" that apply to the events (such as only being playable as Lucia or Jason), but I'm not sure if I can share that here.  Lots of info packed in there, character and story info based on world event names.

Edited by Mustyfacecloth

GTA Plus Enjoyer
20 hours ago, Mustyfacecloth said:

I've made a list of world events mentioned in the videos, and some "rules" that apply to the events (such as only being playable as Lucia or Jason), but I'm not sure if I can share that here.  Lots of info packed in there, character and story info based on world event names.

I think it's alright if you post your list here, as long as it doesn't actually contain any pictures videos, or links to any leaked videos. I mean, in the speculation thread we were posting the file names of videos where we saw a specific feature, so you should be good. :kekw: Maybe ask a staff member if you're still not sure.

• 2 weeks later...
universetwisters

What the f*ck does it say on Jason's cap? Is it supposed to be "Choneys" or something?

sTgL5iS.png

GTA Plus Enjoyer
19 hours ago, universetwisters said:

What the f*ck does it say on Jason's cap? Is it supposed to be "Choneys" or something?

Looks like "Chacey's" to me.

• Like 3

universetwisters
8 minutes ago, GTA Plus Enjoyer said:

Looks like "Chacey's" to me.

ngl it reminds me of Shoney's or Sonny's. Maybe Jason was a line cook before he got into a life of crime or that's just a dumb theory about a stupid hat logo

• Realistic Steak! 1

sTgL5iS.png

1 hour ago, universetwisters said:

ngl it reminds me of Shoney's or Sonny's. Maybe Jason was a line cook before he got into a life of crime or that's just a dumb theory about a stupid hat logo

The logo looks really similar to the blarneys beer hat logo but you might be right about that being a spin-off franchise name or something. Trevor had tons of hats like that. Taco Bomb, burger shot etc.

• Like 1

It's Horny's, a brand already present in GTA V...

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Horny's_Burgers

A later revision says Chacey's.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

• 1 month later...
RoadbreakerGTA

Have anyone mentioned the Excavator in one of the leaked clips or images, it's in the background and is so easy to miss it, wonder we'll be able to drive them when the time comes tbh  

Also, look and see if the Eudora was in one of the GTA6 images or clips because someone mentioned that that car came from there, I'm not sure, but inform me if it is or not, but obviously don't show it yet, just confirm if it is or not, just curious tbh

On 12/16/2022 at 1:23 PM, RoadbreakerGTA said:

Have anyone mentioned the Excavator in one of the leaked clips or images, it's in the background and is so easy to miss it, wonder we'll be able to drive them when the time comes tbh  

Also, look and see if the Eudora was in one of the GTA6 images or clips because someone mentioned that that car came from there, I'm not sure, but inform me if it is or not, but obviously don't show it yet, just confirm if it is or not, just curious tbh

It’s very likely that the car is from 6. It is very detailed, and R* haven’t featured that many 1930s to 1950s car in past updates. 

Personally I think a lot of newer DLC cars are downsized GTA 6 cars. Comet S2, Arbiter GT, and Granger 3600 for example, has unique and very realistic interior designs, detailed exterior, and are something that can realistically be in modern day Vice City. 

It also makes sense for R*, you get two things done at once, while the player gets to drive the newest/timeline accurate vehicles in 6, instead of cars from whenever the game development started.

• Like 1

RoadbreakerGTA
On 12/19/2022 at 8:26 AM, PP.Fang said:

It’s very likely that the car is from 6. It is very detailed, and R* haven’t featured that many 1930s to 1950s car in past updates. 

Personally I think a lot of newer DLC cars are downsized GTA 6 cars. Comet S2, Arbiter GT, and Granger 3600 for example, has unique and very realistic interior designs, detailed exterior, and are something that can realistically be in modern day Vice City. 

It also makes sense for R*, you get two things done at once, while the player gets to drive the newest/timeline accurate vehicles in 6, instead of cars from whenever the game development started.

Yep, I honestly love the idea of a cross update or something where both games get the same content at the same time, of course one is downsized while the other is as such, also some GTA4 vehicles getting upscale since some of the GTA4 vehicles are in GTA6 (Dunno why Rockstar did not add those vehicles into this update tbh, maybe a future update maybe), I hope they are or just placeholders like some of the GTA4 vehicles in the beta version of GTA5 as placeholders, but we'll wait and see and a part of me feels like some of the GTA4 vehicles in GTA6 are placeholders, if not then I cannot wait, so who's knows tbh

13 minutes ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

Yep, I honestly love the idea of a cross update or something where both games get the same content at the same time, of course one is downsized while the other is as such, also some GTA4 vehicles getting upscale since some of the GTA4 vehicles are in GTA6 (Dunno why Rockstar did not add those vehicles into this update tbh, maybe a future update maybe), I hope they are or just placeholders like some of the GTA4 vehicles in the beta version of GTA5 as placeholders, but we'll wait and see and a part of me feels like some of the GTA4 vehicles in GTA6 are placeholders, if not then I cannot wait, so who's knows tbh

Speaking of placeholders I think all the police cars are placeholders. First of all neither Miami or GTA VC police cars have the black and white livery. Also with the more detailed interior, I don’t see the police cars getting proper police car backseats in the leaked videos. Also hoping for more variation. 

RoadbreakerGTA
5 hours ago, PP.Fang said:

Speaking of placeholders I think all the police cars are placeholders. First of all neither Miami or GTA VC police cars have the black and white livery. Also with the more detailed interior, I don’t see the police cars getting proper police car backseats in the leaked videos. Also hoping for more variation. 

Yeah, agreed and hope so too, update the interior and the liveries, but I do hope we get more variety of police and service vehicles like the Police Merit, Police Esperanto and so on, maybe some classic police cars too like a classic Police Stanier (LTD Crown Vic), Classic and Retro Police Merit (80's Caprice and '95 Impala SS), and so on, also stock variants of them too, also the Noose Patriot too, so who knows tbh

Lil' info.

I got contact with a R employee.

Haha, forreal. Theyre "investigating" it. And I sent all video material still in existance. Dailymotion and The Internet Archive. Both gonna be deleted. All 90 videos. Im not gonna give links though (sorry buds).

My goal; getting rid of all material on the web. For everyone

User was muted for a day for this post: You've already been warned about trolling threads with claims of insider info, please find a new act

Edited by RedDagger

12 minutes ago, Vampzy said:

Lil' info.

Haha, forreal. Theyre "investigating" it. And I sent all video material still in existance. Dailymotion and The Internet Archive. Both gonna be deleted. All 90 videos. Im not gonna give links though (sorry buds).

Hey Batman, shouldn’t you be catching actual criminals instead of worrying about this sh*t?

Edited by MrBreak16

RoadbreakerGTA
3 hours ago, Vampzy said:

Lil' info.

User was muted for a day for this post: You've already been warned about trolling threads with claims of insider info, please find a new act

L + Ratio'd

SM00V 0PERAT0R

I just skimmed through some of the leaked stuff. All I can say is: Damn. It's gonna be a while. Very interesting though.

Edited by SM00V 0PERAT0R

RoadbreakerGTA
22 hours ago, SM00V 0PERAT0R said:

I just skimmed through some of the leaked stuff. All I can say is: Damn. It's gonna be a while. Very interesting though.

I love to look through them all before they all get nuked, unlike a certain buzzkill a few posts up did, lol

On 12/23/2022 at 2:09 PM, Vampzy said:

Lil' info.

Okay, but who hurt you to do this and what are your motives to do that?

37 minutes ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

Okay, but who hurt you to do this and what are your motives to do that?

They're trolling and have been accordingly dealt with by a staff member, give it no mind.

• Like 3

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

RoadbreakerGTA
2 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

They're trolling and have been accordingly dealt with by a staff member, give it no mind.

Okie, thanks, keep up the good work and deal with more of these people if they ever pop up again, and this goes to all staff members doing their best they can, also I wish you and everyone a good Christmas break and a new year's, thanks for what you all did this year

• 1 month later...

Anyone saw in one of the leaks, where Lucia was standing by the road and a red Blista Compact comes into view? The red Blista Compact almost crashes onto the SUV in front of it, but instead of crashing, it brakes, reverses, and accelerates once the SUV moved forward.

They seemed to have put more physics on the cars this time, although, not as much as the wobbly cars in GTA IV. I think this is a good compromise for realism, without being to exagerrated.

On 12/23/2022 at 11:47 AM, RoadbreakerGTA said:

Yeah, agreed and hope so too, update the interior and the liveries, but I do hope we get more variety of police and service vehicles like the Police Merit, Police Esperanto and so on, maybe some classic police cars too like a classic Police Stanier (LTD Crown Vic), Classic and Retro Police Merit (80's Caprice and '95 Impala SS), and so on, also stock variants of them too, also the Noose Patriot too, so who knows tbh

Nah, they don't gonna add outdated police cars. 

2018 Explorer, 2020 Explorer, 2021 Tahoe - all the way go:

Spoiler

27766787058_96f5870bf6_b.jpg

51436506090_3125554bfb_b.jpg

spacer.png

• Like 1

Another user claimed is an Rockstar employee?? 

https://www.youtube.com/@RockstarGamesDev/videos

This isn’t a Rockstar developer YouTube account. This is vaporware crap that looks like it was created using soft images from 1997. It’s nowhere near finished. It’s nowhere close to bug play testing.

@Tez2 @Spider-Vice @Kirsty 

How the hell is that going with Rockstar 💀

2 hours ago, Tezdefanta said:

Another user claimed is an Rockstar employee?? 

https://www.youtube.com/@RockstarGamesDev/videos

This isn’t a Rockstar developer YouTube account. This is vaporware crap that looks like it was created using soft images from 1997. It’s nowhere near finished. It’s nowhere close to bug play testing.

@Tez2 @Spider-Vice @Kirsty 

How the hell is that going with Rockstar 💀

it's just clickbait.. friend

Any desperate idiot can pose as someone who works on R* and say anything

I work as a janitor at R* North. They don't care if I'm part of the creative studio or not, I work here and I get the same treatment. The designers were really kind, they offer me coffee with ham and mango jelly sandwich. They know I play the game a lot, so I asked one of the devs (I won't mention his name, due to confidentiality) if they're ready to show us screenshots and the first teaser trailer.

They said screenshots and the actual teaser had always been ready since 2018. It's just people need to buy more shark cards to convince the higher ups that it's worth releasing. Before they asked me to get back to cleaning the toilet, the dev told me that the graphics changed drastically throughout the years. The game was supposed to launch in 2020 (no sharkies, no trailer, no release) and once more in 2021, they're also actively developing GTA 6.9 for the next-gen consoles. Needless to say the current-gen version they're gonna release were made on the PS4/Xone and it's gonna suck ass.

Edited by DODI3OG
  • KEKW 2
  • KekCringe 1

RoadbreakerGTA
On 1/30/2023 at 2:00 AM, Yannerrins said:

Nah, they don't gonna add outdated police cars. 

2018 Explorer, 2020 Explorer, 2021 Tahoe - all the way go:

Reveal hidden contents

27766787058_96f5870bf6_b.jpg

51436506090_3125554bfb_b.jpg

spacer.png

Maybe so, but love to see some areas still use outdated police and emergency service vehicles, maybe we may buy the outdated models for our own purposes, but that's me tbh, but who knows tbh 

On 1/30/2023 at 12:48 AM, DODI3OG said:

Anyone saw in one of the leaks, where Lucia was standing by the road and a red Blista Compact comes into view? The red Blista Compact almost crashes onto the SUV in front of it, but instead of crashing, it brakes, reverses, and accelerates once the SUV moved forward.

They seemed to have put more physics on the cars this time, although, not as much as the wobbly cars in GTA IV. I think this is a good compromise for realism, without being to exagerrated.

I love to see traffic realism from GTA4's (NPC's crashing into each other, body rolls and such back, maybe tone down the body rolls to be even more realistic and accurate) along with GTA5's (whatever GTA5 has) be added in GTA6 along with what realistic features that game will have that the last two don't, so who knows tbh 

8 hours ago, Bliss said:

it's just clickbait.. friend

Any desperate idiot can pose as someone who works on R* and say anything

*Flashes back to all the clickbait GTA6 videos of the early to mid 2010's by certain YouTubers*

TracksuitTommy

Came across this on twitter, a guy talking about a leak we might have missed from 3 years ago. It looks very plausible in terms of design and graphics, similar to the September leaks. The black fella with dreads we see in the video below also appears in the September leaks clip where Jason is crouching behind the red pick up truck, before this guy catches him and starts blasting.

May we worth checking out.
@Tez2 @Spider-Vice

EDIT: Reviewing this now, the guys positioning doesn't match the background. Almost looks like a real life video with a that guy cut into it. Could anyone weigh in?

Edited by TracksuitTommy

3 hours ago, TracksuitTommy said:

Came across this on twitter, a guy talking about a leak we might have missed from 3 years ago. It looks very plausible in terms of design and graphics, similar to the September leaks. The black fella with dreads we see in the video below also appears in the September leaks clip where Jason is crouching behind the red pick up truck, before this guy catches him and starts blasting.

May we worth checking out.
@Tez2 @Spider-Vice

EDIT: Reviewing this now, the guys positioning doesn't match the background. Almost looks like a real life video with a that guy cut into it. Could anyone weigh in?

I think this was debunked a long time ago, I can't find the video right now but that background is from an irl video of someone walking down Miami beach

Edit: Found the video

Edited by nodarthvader
Found the video