Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Online free now?


GEETEEAYEE
 Share

Recommended Posts

No, only the upcoming "enhanced" version for 3 months, exclusively for ps5 players.

 

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/89k8a55455o31o/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Coming-to-New-Generation-Consoles-in-2021

 

There will also be a new standalone version of GTA Online coming in the second half of 2021, which will be available for free exclusively for PlayStation 5 players during the first three months. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cutter De Blanc

Until August 2nd you don't need a PS Plus subscription to play

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2021 at 10:29 AM, Cutter De Blanc said:

Until August 2nd you don't need a PS Plus subscription to play

Ok thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2021 at 4:44 AM, Opzeker said:

No, only the upcoming "enhanced" version for 3 months, exclusively for ps5 players.

 

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/89k8a55455o31o/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Coming-to-New-Generation-Consoles-in-2021

 

There will also be a new standalone version of GTA Online coming in the second half of 2021, which will be available for free exclusively for PlayStation 5 players during the first three months. 

 

Whenever they decide to release it. Still haven't shown anything and it might be pushed back.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It should be, given that I've bought enough copies of this game over the years to give everyone in the Northern Hemisphere two each and still have some left over to flog on Ebay at the end of the day

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/23/2021 at 12:10 PM, Coleco said:

It should be, given that I've bought enough copies of this game over the years to give everyone in the Northern Hemisphere two each and still have some left over to flog on Ebay at the end of the day

 

Exactly. How many times do they expect us to buy the same game?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.