4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Los Santos Tuners - Bitch & Moan

Lonely-Martin

On 7/21/2021 at 4:05 AM, EkaSwede said:

This upset me quite a bit as well. I see my character smoking weed from time to time (gotta test out the stuff my Weed farm produces) but other than that he's got a strict "don't get high of your own product" policy.

But it's not that bad. Still, interesting character development, if questionable.

I'm actually disappointed that my character didn't do the line anyway! Murder, Hookers, Gambling, manufacturing Drugs and Weapons, Killing Cops and Federal Agents, randomly mowing down hordes of pedestrians and any given whim, totally no problem... but my dude can't toot a line of coke(or sweet and low)?

Adventures in Quick Jobbing

Game: Infiltrate a bunker...

You, a genius: This sounds like a job for the heavy sniper!

• KEKW 2

I now agree wholeheartedly with the people who hate the missions in this update because of the dialogue. I want to blow my head off.

You know that scene in american history x where he repeatedly stomps the guys head into the pavement/sidewalk?

I'd love nothing more than to do that to the absolute subhuman scum who keep on infesting these race lobbies, I'm not even remotely close to making contact with you so yeah just f*cking turn across me and ruin both our f*cking races you absolute f*cking idiot piece of sh*t 

I actually like this update and 9 times out of 10 it's the game that eventually puts me off playing GTA Online for a few months but jesus christ the average player of this game is so unbelievably a) toxic and b) legitimately bad that it's honestly f*cking impressive that they have the brain power to remember how to breathe 

The Fleeca bank contract is the dumbest mission I've ever played. I think someone already mentioned that the signal jammers don't f*cking work but for me after I finished looting the 6th bank and went outside I got blasted by half a dozen cops that weren't even on the minimap. I respawn and suddenly I have 5 star cops. After I lose them, Moodybitch was like "we lost the cops." Seriously? I wish I can stuff this guy in suitcase in a one way ticket back to Detroit. 

The game substitutes your primary vehicle with a bicycle after completing the new contracts... 😑

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1

Why I can't buy the Dinka Sugoi? Price buttons are like disabled.

On 7/21/2021 at 8:20 PM, mareepx said:

You know that scene in american history x where he repeatedly stomps the guys head into the pavement/sidewalk?

I'd love nothing more than to do that to the absolute subhuman scum who keep on infesting these race lobbies, I'm not even remotely close to making contact with you so yeah just f*cking turn across me and ruin both our f*cking races you absolute f*cking idiot piece of sh*t 

I actually like this update and 9 times out of 10 it's the game that eventually puts me off playing GTA Online for a few months but jesus christ the average player of this game is so unbelievably a) toxic and b) legitimately bad that it's honestly f*cking impressive that they have the brain power to remember how to breathe 

You feel better after that post? Seriously though you are right. Some of the people that play this game are complete bottom feeders.

On 7/21/2021 at 3:20 PM, mareepx said:

Yeah. I basically just resolved to playing with friends or solo... Most of the time solo. Every so often I might miss out on the "fun" that comes from multiplayer. But then I also miss out on the sh*t outlined in your post. I'm willing to chalk that up as a win. Besides I'm fun all by my damn self. Damn it.

• Like 3

im50CZq.gif
Mii44or.gif

On 7/21/2021 at 4:28 PM, ElSaxo said:

Why I can't buy the Dinka Sugoi? Price buttons are like disabled.

Pick a colour. Then you should be able to buy it. 

Anyways, 

New cars are nice. Good amount of mods, though the prices are retarded but that's GTA nowadays

Out of the 4 contracts I've done, I've enjoyed 3 of them. f*ck the Super Dollar one.

Moodybitch and his bitch are f*cking annoying. And a lot of people seem to agree with that. Wonder when the likes of Kotaku and co are going to claim gamers are racist for claiming 2 black characters as annoying.

No new clothing. Sure we got new retextures of clothing, but they still look the same. Pretty f*cking lazy. You go for a FnF vibe, and nothing that allows me to dress my character like one of the girls from any of the movies.

I hope there is a part 2, since we are missing a good number of tuners in the game. Like an S15, R34 Skyline and E46. Just without the cringe dual. Maybe the use Hao and Mimi instead of them next time. 

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

On 7/21/2021 at 7:05 AM, EkaSwede said:

This upset me quite a bit as well. I see my character smoking weed from time to time (gotta test out the stuff my Weed farm produces) but other than that he's got a strict "don't get high of your own product" policy.

But it's not that bad. Still, interesting character development, if questionable.

Our character literally does coke almost everytime he sits idle in a car.  It fits him/her perfectly. 

On 7/22/2021 at 4:00 AM, LennyGhoul said:

The fact that I have to put up the money upfront for the Garage auto shop modification missions is BS. and let my tell you why? It's not that i cannot cover the 25-35K or so. It's that I'm sitting with the car fully modded to exact specifications in the yellow circle delivery point and the customer isn't here, which means I'm going to end up having to eat the cost because the game glitched. 

Edited: Not only that But I cannot leave the car and do anything else because the game is requiring me to finish this job.

So it get's worse. The mission timed out, and now that car I am in is wanted for the dock delevery mission. So I just paid 35k to fix a car so I can sell it to the dock guy for 20k 😮

I've only had that happen once, so this may or may not be a fix, but once the corona thing kicked in, I just dashboarded; when I got back in, the car was back in my Auto Shop and I delivered it just fine. Annoying, but at least I didn't have to eat a $50K loss.

My new B&M for today is the exotic car list. I got a bit of nostalgia when I saw it, and was looking forward to doing the old school scour the earth for cars to steal & deliver. Nope, you can steal two cars per list off the streets, the rest are random events that only trigger with three people in the lobby (who must be in different or no Orgs).[Edit: that's wrong] So the idea is that we fight over them, then deliver them thru a gauntlet of jets, Skillbikes & godmode scum. And unlike business battles, everyone knows exactly where you're going, so just like MC deliveries it's pretty much a case of all it takes for someone to stop you is them simply deciding to do so. Over 20 grand.

Jesus f*ck, R*, why can't you just make a sandbox game when we can play how we want? You know that's the attraction of sandbox games, right? You money grubbing, behaviour driving assholes...

Edit: just thought of another one that doesn't warrant a new post - everyone hanging out at the LSCM is going to die of carbon monoxide poisoning...

Edited by God-eater

This game makes beaucoup profits from shark cards every f*cking year, but they're still too stingy to fork over a few million to the record companies to keep songs in the f*cking game. Playing this game is f*cking embarrassing 

Edited by LeakyLine
  • Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

alchemist3321

These glitches are out of hand. I know it was just released and am giving some leeway to be fixed, but it's rough. Constantly going in and out of the Auto Shop is just stuck on loading (hence why I have the time to post this) and even some of the deliveries where I drive into the corona but it doesn't register.

Just a bit of a bummer for a decent update. I'm liking the contract missions and concept (although that train mission can go to hell), so it's fun overall.

Same, even when I save my location elsewhere and load back in the game I’m loading into the Auto Shop indefinitely.  The only work around I’ve had work is going into invite only and I load in, mess around outside long enough then switch sessions.

Cash 4 Clickbait

@God-eater is gonna be furious when he reads this.

- Moodymann & Sessanta are other GTA Online players.

- Avi is their Lester.

- Auto-Shop Contracts is them on the 2015 Heists DLC (One of them is literally the Beta Fleeca Heist on steroids, 6 banks instead of 3).

- ...but they need US to do all the work, including something as 2013 simple as stealing her car from the impound lot.

Moodymann & Sessanta, the "Lester" or "Pavel" of this update, are literally noob randoms who need to be carried through their own Heist.

Edited by Cash 4 Clickbait

On 7/21/2021 at 12:41 PM, RyuNova said:

That's exactly what we needed, the Host gets to choose how the cutscene happens. Stuff like tapping the rail with the spanner or throwing it at them or when they offer us the "sweetener" we can outright decline and then stare them the f*ck down when they protest.

Or when we punch the guy in the IAA place, we can either let Kenny do his "Oh me so scary" f*ck boy routine over the phone or we can hang up on him and have our character lay into them with an "I am deh Captain now" reference. 

That reminds me- He says something about him or his lady or whoever "being the last people you wanna piss off"

Motherf*cker, do you even know who you're dealing with? 

Our characters have taken out multiple private security teams, Cyborg things wielding miniguns wearing heavy armor, an advanced AI, and god knows what else. Two rappers doing rather minor crimes in comparison are nothing to our character

• Like 9

John_Marston_Jr
On 7/21/2021 at 9:20 PM, mareepx said:

I 100% agree. Especially today for some reason.

Personally, yesterday was good, no morons trying to ruin the races by driving backwards and ramming into you, but today...

On 7/21/2021 at 2:24 PM, God-eater said:

Nope, you can steal two cars per list off the streets, the rest are random events that only trigger with three people in the lobby

Are you serious? WTF Rockstar. God I hate this company more everyday. 

Not even joking, Can we get a petition and some complaints going or something. This cant be how rockstar intended the progression system of the dlc to go. It should be a whole rank after a 1st place win, why is it going up less than a quarter of the way when i win? And im only rank 15 in the tuner dlc, shouldnt it only take long to rank up when im like higher in reputation? I want to get the most out of this DLC, but im not going to be grinding races like this. SMH

Shadowfennekin

"We make money from shark cards"

Also C*: Locks stuff behind impossibly high ranking that nobody will legitimately achieve for years if not before the servers inevitably die

At least let us BUY the things at triple the price or something if we don't wanna grind

On 7/21/2021 at 8:17 PM, Shadowfennekin said:

"We make money from shark cards"

Also C*: Locks stuff behind impossibly high ranking that nobody will legitimately achieve for years if not before the servers inevitably die

At least let us BUY the things at triple the price or something if we don't wanna grind

For real, all i want is a couple things that are locked past level 100. Grinding races are already getting me tired, i have 150 levels to go. Someone should start a petition 

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Shadowfennekin
On 7/21/2021 at 8:23 PM, Bigglo145 said:

For real, all i want is a couple things that are locked past level 100. Grinding races are already getting me tired, i have 150 levels to go. Someone should start a petition 

It should be common f*cking sense

I checked Reddit to see if anyone was even making topics about this but NOOOOO let's have a thousand topics complaining about KDJ and his bitch wife, I mean they ARE bad but THIS is FAR FAR FAR f*cking WORSE! 😡

• Like 2

Uhhhh... my friend and I just hopped on and our Prize Ride Challenge reset to 0/3 for the both of us?

Please tell me it's a visual glitch

DuhBritishTea

So R* either wants me to run my computer 24/7 like a bitcoin miner or wintrade for god knows how many hours like the Go Go Monkey Blista? How delusional (or high) was the person who designed this sh*t? And was their boss who greenlighted this sh*t also drunk and high? 

I guess I could log in everyday like a F2P mobile game and do "daily missions" for 3 years...

Edited by DuhBritishTea
  • Like 2

On 7/22/2021 at 12:01 AM, jerkmymeat said:

You don’t like Martin? Lester is okay for me and Pavel is really overrated. Haha Russian man have funny accent and bad English 10/10 - GTA community. 

It isnt really about ze fuuny rrusian man with ze fuuny accent, yes? but its more about having a partner-in-crime sorta relation instead of that of a minimum wage worker and their boss.

My man Pavel never raise his voices, stays positive even if we fvck up the setups. (Takes the most humble cut out of the heists too!)

And then there’s guys like the Captain Asshole who treats us like how people would treat a migrant Uber driver, despite us paying for the yacht and writing his paycheck, saving his life even!

if it was only for the funny accent the chakra-f*cking bri’ish spamcaller would equally be popular but you don’t see it here…

• Like 2

Shadowfennekin
On 7/21/2021 at 10:04 PM, Cyoctane said:

Uhhhh... my friend and I just hopped on and our Prize Ride Challenge reset to 0/3 for the both of us?

Please tell me it's a visual glitch

Looked after you've got your daily win?

I didn't bother looking until I got my win, just to make sure it counted

Twice now I've had the setup missions for the ECU job bug out. Bring the objective back to my shop and can't interact with the yellow circle and I have to change sessions and restart. 

I also had a big earlier where there were a bunch of blown up/destroyed cars littered all over my auto shop. Changing sessions didn't get rid of them, I had to close out the game

Nothing chaps my hide more then running into what has apparently been a known bug that has yet to be fixed, but they release new content, where the known bug that was never fixed now cripples your ability to play the new crap that I just spent 4million bucks to play with. What a clusterF#ck.

Edited by LennyGhoul