3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Los Santos Tuners - Bitch & Moan

Lonely-Martin

At the moment my only complaint about the DLC is that the damn yellow circle glitch has reappeared. Moodymann and his girl's jokes don't bother me too much, but R* showing my character as someone willing to do cocaine has shocked me a bit, even if it's just to prove he's legit.

On 7/21/2021 at 12:55 PM, JairoDM said:

At the moment my only complaint about the DLC is that the damn yellow circle glitch has reappeared. Moodymann and his girl's jokes don't bother me too much, but R* showing my character as someone willing to do cocaine has shocked me a bit, even if it's just to prove he's legit.

This upset me quite a bit as well. I see my character smoking weed from time to time (gotta test out the stuff my Weed farm produces) but other than that he's got a strict "don't get high of your own product" policy.

But it's not that bad. Still, interesting character development, if questionable.

Edited by EkaSwede

The good:

+ Custom auto shop.

+ The new cars are kinda cool, even if they're not quite my style (except for the Dominator GTT).

+ For what it's worth we now have a dedicated place for car meets (it's still kind of lackluster and too crowded with NPC:s and random cars though).

The bad:

- They had cool characters like Hao and Mimi and made them secondary in favor of Moodyf*cker and that other chick instead? Wtf. Zzzzz...

- R* keeps hyping these bs button-pushing DJ:s. How about some real musicians and a metal radio channel already?

- The new missions have weird design choices (limited loadout and ammo) and lack replay value.

- Rep system is a bitch.

My summary atm:

It's alright for what it is, e.g. the car meet and the new tuners. But the bad outweighs the good in this update and sadly the missions and new races just don't revitalize the game enough.

Edited by Watain

We got a new option at the interaction menu to lower the cars, which is cool. But why again limit this option only and exclusivly for new rides. I am asking for this kind of option for years. Would it have been so mutch work to give this option for all f#cking rides? Also to add this option inside of our garages for all rides.

In fact I am asking for stance option for all cars, but this would have been cool too, stanced when parked, but why for such a limited numebr of cars?

Edited by el carlitos

My character has always had a bad strawberry nesquik + baby laxative habit to be fair

Plocospermataceae
On 7/21/2021 at 12:50 PM, Gridl0k said:

Oh and I'm pretty sure nobody meant 15 parking spaces in an underground garage full of donks when they asked for car meets. 

Well, you can host a private meet with the takeover option... once you reach rep level 20, and after you pay 50k. Even then I can't find any option to turn off the background music, so it's still not possible to use your car's sound system in this space. And the same three background songs over and over definitely aren't getting old either. At least the 50k seems to be a one time fee

And yeah I don't know what these rank rates are about. The progress bar seems to tick half a block every four minutes when you're inside the space. So if you were going to get that rank 750 hoodie, it would only take close to 1000 hours of idling, assuming the exp rate doesn't slow down. Or you can do the same ten races and hotlap the test track over and over, to fast track it to only several hundred hours. I just don't understand man

Always wanted different colorways of that air max 90 based shoe, instead of same color combo in different color blocking. Well guess who got new color combo? THOT of Dj Scrotumman. And what players got? More than 20 colors of flops locked behind R*eputation, GTAO version of cR*apitale. Was it really that hard to add some different colors of already existing shoes? No, because npc character got them, but players can't even buy them. 

No need to talk about how our characters are treated like rookies, disrespected by that whatupthough and how after all those jobs we don't get ounce of respect and have to prove ourselves by running errand for those two morons. I could understand having two scripts for beginners and veterans and acting accordingly to that, but we are treated the same.

• Like 6

So maybe I’m tripping, but I wanted to do custom work on one of my lowriders yesterday, right? I figure: “Hey! Why not take it to my brand new auto shop that I just spent +2,500,000 on!” So I bring her in and I go to modify her. Only to find out I have no option to modify the interior or any of the hydraulic options lmao 🙃  B-But I must be tripping right? A glitch maybe? I bought a custom shop right? My very own multi million dollar custom shop! Why would I not be able to customize vehicles in my custom shop? Lol I must be tripping yeah that’s it 🙃

• Like 2

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

I'm glad I'm not the only one who dislikes Moodymann. He was annoying enough in the last DLC, calling us up to deliver him slippers and being rude and impatient about it. Why they brought him back I don't know. I don't want to hear his arrogant pimp wannabe comments every time I do one of the new missions. I don't want to hear his equally obnoxious partner either, especially all the childish flirting, like that's supposed to be humorous or something? They introduced us to Hao and Mimi, who would have been perfect main characters for this DLC. Instead, they get shoved aside for characters no one wanted.

• Like 10

When you "save the world" by hosting and completing Doomsday Heists and unlock Lester's permanently free "Remove Wanted Level" ability, and then Lester decides never to answer the phone for half of the Cayo Perico and Tuners missions, or if he does, you can't lose your wanted level because it's greyed out. 
Maybe he's "getting busy" with Georgina or whatever her name was. 

Next time I'll let the world burn. 🤣

Edited by Gaffa

Shiloh Comes

I have lots of of things about this, but they have been covered, but my main one hasn't and it's the same B&M I always have.

Why is there still a function in this game to kick people from race lobbies? I've managed 3 races, and been kicked from all the rest for being lvl 1942. So obviously, I simply am not allowed to play this update thanks to that.

I no longer know why I play a game where, as a veteran, I can have half the content taken off me by some little puke I wouldn't let wash my cars?

The worst ones are the RACE and FAST crews because I have more legit wins than losses on my stats. Mostly they quit when you are beating them and kick you from lobbies so they can take easy wins off noobs. It was FAST again who kicked me yesterday, a lvl 592.

Just merge and call yourselves WEAK.

Edited by Shiloh Comes

Rockstar: Here's this cool list of cars that gives out a bonus if you get them in one day. 10 of them

Players: So do the cars have set spawn points?

Rockstar: Yes, but also no.

Players: Ooookay...? So will the cars spawn at f*cking all?

Rockstar:.... lolno

Players: Okay so how are we supposed to find 10 of them in one day?

Rockstar: You aren't.

WILL THESE ASSHOLE RANDOM EVENT PIECE OF DINGLEBERRY CRAPOLA CARS JUST SPAWN ALREADY? SPAWN DAMN  YOU! SPAAAAAAAAWN! APPEAR! AAAAAAARGH

Rockstar: lol here's a car *spawns one in*

Players: Nice now I'll

Rockstar: But we won't let you export it because glitch. Love, Rockstar.

Remember the problems we had with Packie? Multiply that with 10 if you want to export 10 cars in a day.

Edited by EkaSwede

On 7/21/2021 at 9:58 AM, MitchMaljers said:

No need to explain myself.

Post image

You don’t like Martin? Lester is okay for me and Pavel is really overrated. Haha Russian man have funny accent and bad English 10/10 - GTA community. 

Calling the mechanic now requires 5 presses of the dpad instead of 3 thanks to these looovely new contacts in my phone.

On 7/21/2021 at 4:12 PM, Gorn Lord said:

Calling the mechanic now requires 5 presses of the dpad instead of 3 thanks to these looovely new contacts in my phone.

And why is "Moodyman" aka "KDJ" within the S names? Alphabetically wrong, and if it was "KDJ" perhaps going from the bottom up (giggity) would be alright? Sigh. 

• Like 2

On 7/21/2021 at 8:43 AM, Gaffa said:

When you "save the world" by hosting and completing Doomsday Heists and unlock Lester's permanently free "Remove Wanted Level" ability, and then Lester decides never to answer the phone for half of the Cayo Perico and Tuners missions, or if he does, you can't lose your wanted level because it's greyed out.

What I find extra annoying are the occasional times where he says "Call me back once you've figured out how that Brain of yours works." after you have to cancel due to Remove Wanted Level being greyed.

Coming To America Fuck You Too GIF by Danno | Gfycat

Reach level 20

Takeover an active LSMC meet with 4 or 5 players in

Takeover my ass

No NPCs

No players

No taking over sh*t

Sigh

Also my Thingy RR looks f*cking awesome everywhere except the place we go to show our cars off, where it's just a black hole of shadows

Edited by Gridl0k
  • KEKW 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Car Class Alignment!

Sultan

Penumbra

Jester

Warrener

Kuruma

Sultan RS

Banshee 900R**
Schwarzer**

Elegy Retro Custom

Retinue**

Jester Classic

GB200

Savestra**
Sentinel Classic

Zion Classic
Retinue Mk II**
Sultan Classic

Sugoi

Blista Compact
Blista Kanjo

Club

Penumbra FF

Futo

Sentinel XS**

** - Could possibly be in the Tuners class but totally makes sense if not.

How the Tuners class could line up if Rockstar put their logic to good use.

• Realistic Steak! 1

On 7/21/2021 at 4:29 PM, Gridl0k said:

No taking over sh*t

For small meet ups I assume we are suppose to use the NPC one but the "Take Over" is for the massive thirty-two players organised ones like Youtubers do.

• Like 2

dragosani00
On 7/21/2021 at 4:05 AM, God-eater said:

Add the fact that, while the new missions are soloable, they are not solo-friendly; you're pretty much working your ass off to get them done. Of course, there's no way in hell I'm bringing randoms - if I can barely get thru the missions then I expect that randoms will be a thing of nightmares. I'd rather take a bit longer & take a bit of a beating than fail outright or even worse, gift some spectating idiot 50K for dying in the first exchange.

You're not joking there. I did the bank one - OK fair enough - then moved onto the second one. So many enemies to get through in multiple places, was thinking no way would it be worth risking with randumbs. Managed to get through to nearly the end standing by the hacker shooting bad guys who come into the portacabin while seeing the 4 buzzards and merryweather goons outside wondering what it would be like hiding out anywhere else. Then the hack completes after I eat my last snacks, there's a message "now finish off the Merryweather goons" and outside becomes an absolute sea of red dots and I last about 5 seconds as they all pile inside. At that point I thought "f**k you Rockstar" and haven't bothered going back.

On 7/21/2021 at 7:05 AM, EkaSwede said:

This upset me quite a bit as well. I see my character smoking weed from time to time (gotta test out the stuff my Weed farm produces) but other than that he's got a strict "don't get high of your own product" policy.

But it's not that bad. Still, interesting character development, if questionable.

Yeah I'm kinda getting to a place where I wouldn't mind having the choice to disassociate with certain game characters. Not like a full blown RPG system where dialogue stops and you have to consider a response but more like a "choose your own adventure" branching system. Simple yes or no options I guess. There are several game characters (mainly English Dave and Moodymann) that I would just love to be rid of forever.   

I have to say this is the first GTA game where I'm getting characters I just can't stand. This latest cast of characters since the Night Club update are particularly horrible though. Honestly these are people I would sooner punch in the face than speak to.

::Not including Pavel in that last statement (obviously).::

Edited by WHAT!?

im50CZq.gif
Mii44or.gif

On 7/21/2021 at 5:32 PM, WHAT!? said:

Not like a full blown RPG system where dialogue stops and you have to consider a response but more like a "choose your own adventure" branching system. Simple yes or no options I guess.

That's exactly what we needed, the Host gets to choose how the cutscene happens. Stuff like tapping the rail with the spanner or throwing it at them or when they offer us the "sweetener" we can outright decline and then stare them the f*ck down when they protest.

Or when we punch the guy in the IAA place, we can either let Kenny do his "Oh me so scary" f*ck boy routine over the phone or we can hang up on him and have our character lay into them with an "I am deh Captain now" reference. 

• Like 3

suicidal_banana

Played cayo perico with some random host yesterday, noticed that the double-keycard-doors now only require 1 person to open them. 😮

So today i figured i'd have a go at solo CP heist while also grabbing secondary's, turns out you cant interact with the keypads at all when hosting solo....?! what even was the point of making it so a single person can open those doors then??? 🤔

---

Edit:  

On 7/21/2021 at 5:29 PM, Gridl0k said:

Also my Thingy RR looks f*cking awesome everywhere except the place we go to show our cars off, where it's just a black hole of shadows

You can walk up to minnie mouse and interact to pick a new parking spot for your car, some are dark and terrible, some are well lit and pretty nice. It does sometimes take a while for the car to move tho

Edited by suicidal_banana
  • Like 3

On 7/21/2021 at 1:02 PM, suicidal_banana said:

Edit:  

You can walk up to minnie mouse and interact to pick a new parking spot for your car,

9yFdd0f.png

i hate that they still havent fixed gta staying open after i close it, also they shoved hao right at the back on the artwork update 😔

Edited by Viewbob

The fact that I have to put up the money upfront for the Garage auto shop modification missions is BS. and let my tell you why? It's not that i cannot cover the 25-35K or so. It's that I'm sitting with the car fully modded to exact specifications in the yellow circle delivery point and the customer isn't here, which means I'm going to end up having to eat the cost because the game glitched. 

Edited: Not only that But I cannot leave the car and do anything else because the game is requiring me to finish this job.

So it get's worse. The mission timed out, and now that car I am in is wanted for the dock delevery mission. So I just paid 35k to fix a car so I can sell it to the dock guy for 20k 😮

Edited by LennyGhoul
  • Like 3

On 7/21/2021 at 5:19 PM, Gaffa said:

And why is "Moodyman" aka "KDJ" within the S names? Alphabetically wrong, and if it was "KDJ" perhaps going from the bottom up (giggity) would be alright? Sigh. 

Because we all know his true name is "Stupidly annoying"

Making aircraft spawn next to you now was a biiiiiiiiig f*cking mistake if you ask me.

Now the tryhard paint-eaters get to easily use their crutch jets and medium-massive aircraft becomes impossible to spawn in now. Good going, Arr Starr.

imo pulling aircraft our your ass is just the kind of chaotic fun we need

b&m I got to level 20 and... all my enthusiasm has gone. Trade discounts I don't need and clothes I won't wear. 

Edited by Gridl0k
  • Like 3