3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Los Santos Tuners - Bitch & Moan

Lonely-Martin

Anybody else throwing their headsets off when the new job providers in the autoshop start talking? I sure hope gta 6 will have more sophisticated voice acting than this cancer

On 7/29/2021 at 12:27 PM, Shiloh Comes said:

I love the test track. I think it's brilliant. The layout, the lighting, the atmosphere, the size, it's everything I hoped for.

The test track is actually perfect for a bunch of new kart [email protected]

Also R* needs to make more use of the awards page. All awards on that page only give normal rep f*ck that sh*t im lvl 800ish nobody in this game at this point needs more rep. Hell its even a downside at this point having alot of rep i get kicked plenty of times in lobbies because of my high rep... Just put the unlockable liveries and clothes etc there as rewards so you actually have a reason to care about that. Do them all and get an achievement or something. The whole new tuner rep isnt needed if they just used the awards page... 

Or keep the tuner rep system but add 25%, 50%, 100%, 500% tuner rep gained as rewards or something.

Edited by Breadpit
  • Like 8

On 7/29/2021 at 11:36 AM, Halal Cyborg said:

I know that my version can’t be made by merging exactly due to the sunroof…i was told this by people duping it from me who had all manner of strange creations.

Nevertheless I imagine the test in principle would work.

You probably can since the introduction of the PR4 and R88 because they have bits 1-8 automatically set to 1. Binary 1111 1111 = 255.

Just to clarify, your 255 Stratum has: sunroof glass, sunroof cover, front splitter, spoiler + turbo badge, roof rack? (Glass is covered.) And when you drive into the car meet the splitter disappears?

Edited by SummerFreeze

Halal Cyborg
On 7/30/2021 at 3:37 PM, SummerFreeze said:

You probably can since the introduction of the PR4 and R88 because they have bits 1-8 automatically set to 1. Binary 1111 1111 = 255.

Just to clarify, your 255 Stratum has: sunroof glass, sunroof cover, front splitter, spoiler + turbo badge, roof rack? (Glass is covered.) And when you drive into the car meet the splitter disappears?

Exactly.

although it stayed gone until I restarted the game and it reappeared.

I am not so technically minded but i just know people messaged me to dupe my stratum due to the sunroof in some form.

Edited by Halal Cyborg
  • Like 1

Agatha Baker

Please one more property to buy and I am happy. 

Nefarious_Poundcake
On 7/30/2021 at 12:21 PM, Agatha Baker said:

Please one more property to buy and I am happy. 

65474119.jpg

There will never be enough….. 😛

Shadowfennekin

Haven't gotten daily rep in DAYS now!

Timsalabimbo
On 7/30/2021 at 6:52 PM, DylRicho said:

FFS.

Known bug. You can't deliver cars that are also on the export list. You should be able to sell it tomorrow.

On 7/30/2021 at 5:57 PM, Timsalabimbo said:

Known bug. You can't deliver cars that are also on the export list. You should be able to sell it tomorrow.

Thanks. How pathetic.

MekhiSkyline
On 7/30/2021 at 11:52 AM, DylRicho said:

FFS.

sHzcPK6.png

That happened to me so many times, same with Bunker Missions.

On 7/30/2021 at 6:00 PM, MekhiSkyline said:

That happened to me so many times, same with Bunker Missions.

It has happened with me a lot with the Cayo setup missions.

Edit:

Just checked the list. It is one of the exotic exports for today.

Edited by DylRicho
  • Like 1

vicecityrulz
On 7/30/2021 at 12:38 PM, Shadowfennekin said:

Haven't gotten daily rep in DAYS now!

Me too, on PC if that matters.  Sent in a ticket today, we will see what happens.

Torfar-Kolla
On 7/30/2021 at 8:59 PM, vicecityrulz said:

Me too, on PC if that matters.  Sent in a ticket today, we will see what happens.

From my experience, they will pretty much ask if you have tried turning your computer off and on again. I dunno if its a cultural thing but I really would appreciate some brutal honesty from their end. A reply with "Its FUBAR, we are dealing with it, it may or may not be fixed" is something I really would like to see instead of some horsesh*t that we both know wont solve the issue.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2021 at 12:32 AM, Banshstar said:

Anybody else throwing their headsets off when the new job providers in the autoshop start talking? I sure hope gta 6 will have more sophisticated voice acting than this cancer

Mourinho Disgust | Know Your Meme

Paule The Gamer
On 7/30/2021 at 7:39 PM, C-Rhee said:

Mourinho Disgust | Know Your Meme

I like them I like films like how high Friday  Etc I think there funny and a bonnie and Clyde couple ok any line of acting gets to much but that’s why I turn the Sfx down if I don’t want to hear it and I actually text moddy man and congratulate him he is funny as f*ck I can see him in a new Friday movie 100 

Edited by Paule The Gamer
I have dyslexia
  • Like 2

I tried R*ckstar, but there's modders on nearly every goddamn race. You're winning? They turn your car off forcing you to respawn. Race is going well and it's a close contest for the first three places and then suddenly you're 2nd and the 1st place ouf of nowhere shaved a minute off of everybody. AFK players on the finish line or people going the wrong way just because they couldn't compete are nothing new, but combined with laggy cops every race is decided on the first two checkpoints. Whoever made it it's guaranteed to win or at least finish top 3.

Ramming even seems fun and innocent now compared to the clusterf*ck it became

On 7/30/2021 at 1:31 PM, Torfar-Kolla said:

From my experience, they will pretty much ask if you have tried turning your computer off and on again

You would be surprised just how many cases of technical support are solved by doing that. Of course, that isn't the case here and whoever is answering to your ticket doesn't even have a clue of what they're being asked since they reply with whatever script is given to them. Good ol' outsourcing, but please understand, R*ckstar is a small indie studio

• Like 2

you can't exit the LS car meet. 'C' doesnt work (or whatever key mapping they have defaulted).  yes i've tried changing keymapping. instead of having option to rev your engine like a little f a ggot , wtf dont they just allow you exit normally.

Edited by xDFaTaL

Has anyone else not been given the Gulf Porsche livery?

Torfar-Kolla
On 7/30/2021 at 11:01 PM, MayoChiki said:

You would be surprised just how many cases of technical support are solved by doing that.

Yes and no, I have a few decades of experience in software engineering and testing, while I do understand that most end users are not that technicallly intelligent they do find ways to do stuff the wrong way that breaks everything that I would not ever dreamed of. I would still like to get an answer that has a snowballs chance in hell to actually help me.

Edited by Torfar-Kolla
  • Like 2

On 7/30/2021 at 11:03 PM, xDFaTaL said:

you can't exit the LS car meet. 'C' doesnt work (or whatever key mapping they have defaulted).  yes i've tried changing keymapping. instead of having option to rev your engine like a little f a ggot , wtf dont they just allow you exit normally.

Idk why, but for me it works fine on backspace/right mouse click (can't remember, default binds), I definitely left the LS car meet a few times without bringing up menu. It does work on a controller too.

Shiloh Comes
On 7/30/2021 at 11:32 PM, Torfar-Kolla said:

Yes and no, I have a few decades of experience in software engineering and testing, while I do understand that most end users are not that technicallly intelligent they do find ways to do stuff the wrong way that breaks everything that I would not ever dreamed of.

My years as a systems analyst make me scream "SO TRUE" when reading that. "The problem appears to be originating somewhere between the keyboard and the screen" as we used to say when confronted with something no amount of testing could have foreseen because no one could ever factor in stupidity like that of the end user actually being able to exist.

Having said that, I've had a Rebla in my Auto Shop for 3 days that I can't do anything with because it won't let me, and a Neo that has now eaten 3 Grenade Launcher rounds and no matter how many times I try to deliver it, it won't trigger the corona.

It's been a week and half, how can they leave it like this?

Coming soon......... Expanded & Enchanced ......... F*cked & Wrecked As Ever But Just Looks A Bit Better.

Edited by Shiloh Comes
  • Like 2

On 7/30/2021 at 4:00 PM, Shiloh Comes said:

My years as a systems analyst make me scream "SO TRUE" when reading that. "The problem appears to be originating somewhere between the keyboard and the screen" as we used to say when confronted with something no amount of testing could have foreseen because no one could ever factor in stupidity like that of the end user actually being able to exist.

Having said that, I've had a Rebla in my Auto Shop for 3 days that I can't do anything with because it won't let me, and a Neo that has now eaten 3 Grenade Launcher rounds and no matter how many times I try to deliver it, it won't trigger the corona.

Coming soon......... Expanded & Enchanced ......... F*cked & Wrecked As Ever But Just Looks A Bit Better.

Did you reboot your system? 🤣

• KEKW 2

On 7/30/2021 at 6:32 AM, Banshstar said:

No, not really. I would need to throw my 5.1 sound system out of the window. It would involve using a ladder to get the most stuff from my walls. I am lazy af. Despite that it doesn't bother me that much. I mean it's a parody. Hard to understand why it bothers so many people tbh. 😅

Torfar-Kolla
On 7/31/2021 at 2:00 AM, Shiloh Comes said:

I've had a Rebla in my Auto Shop for 3 days that I can't do anything with because it won't let me, and a Neo that has now eaten 3 Grenade Launcher rounds and no matter how many times I try to deliver it, it won't trigger the corona.

One of the cars on my shop is something I cant deliver, at all. The other one I can maybe deliver 10% when I walk on it. To R* this seeems to be acceptable results. Why evem bother trying at this point

lost-in-emotions

I won this weeks prize car (not my style) and want to make good money of it ... uhmm... yessss...

DPT4NYn.png

If you go into the test track when another player is in there and send them an invite to heat to head or scramble, if they don't accept the invite you're stuck in the test track. Couldn't leave because it said "waiting for players to join" even after that player left the test track. Waited a few minutes and ended up having to change sessions because I couldn't go anywhere. I think the same thing will happen if you send an invite to a sprint race in the meet

• Like 3

PayneKiller75
On 7/22/2021 at 4:18 PM, Mach1bud said:

The races are good enough I guess, but the radio locked to the media player makes me want to pull my eyeballs out of my skull and shove them into my ears.

Agreed. The radio station being locked is indeed annoying asf (and also getting changed *soon* call it a hunch 😉)

Lonely-Martin
On 7/31/2021 at 2:13 AM, RaigeGames said:

If you go into the test track when another player is in there and send them an invite to heat to head or scramble, if they don't accept the invite you're stuck in the test track. Couldn't leave because it said "waiting for players to join" even after that player left the test track. Waited a few minutes and ended up having to change sessions because I couldn't go anywhere. I think the same thing will happen if you send an invite to a sprint race in the meet

I believe you can use the phone to quit it, much like when quitting a mission/heist. I'm sure I saw that for the sprint races so assume it's the same elsewhere but not 100% certain.

• Like 3