4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Los Santos Tuners - Bitch & Moan

Lonely-Martin

On 7/28/2021 at 1:38 PM, Hiddenshadow said:

If it affects extras, I wonder if it could cause interior clutter like ashtrays, coffee cups, and air fresheners to appear in vehicles that have the option for them 😱

Probably not because that clutter is in a different range of the bit field: bits 10-12 whereas the turbos on the Drift Yosemite are the 1st bit and the light holder on the Zhaba is the 3rd bit.

The issue is really that every podium vehicle so far has had that "extras" bit field set to 0, so they never had any of these, including the Emerus which has the stock spoiler as the 1st bit.

Here are all of them btw: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cBhqeM19x7xAAo30eh88kkTDY4pm0nrLa--sNzZ0Jks/edit#gid=0 As mentioned some are automatically set to "on" like the Casco roof. But it's still possible for example to have an Akuma without fenders.

• Like 4

On 7/27/2021 at 9:32 PM, Semaj 2JZ♢ said:

Not sure it's possible for every car up for delivery or not. Need more testing. I tried the leaving out parts the customer wanted and only suffered loss. I tried adding all the clients wants and also full mod everything else, with no change. Then I came across the rim color option with a ✔ like I'd bought it already, even tho I didn't and got the 2.5k bonus.

Someone posted a script line from the code that shows the bonus is something that exists. The frequency of it is up in the air atm...

Edit*. Ok they may have changed something with background scripts as wheels no longer come with a specific color option equipped after you install them (even tho they are painted, albeit just a random color). I just chose carbon black again on an Entity XXR and got 5k bonus for it this time...so, yeah...

Delivered 8 cars since this post and have not come across a single checkmark

• Like 2

On 7/28/2021 at 2:54 PM, metoxys said:

I've been looking too, I think it's some confusion as the parts that are fitted (stock) are marked with a tick after you buy the requested upgrade?

Why are Exotic Exports not spawning? How come I have to reload my session to access the car meet or my Auto shop because the markers won’t load in? Why can I not drop the customer’s car off despite being in the market? Why can I not access Time Trial when selecting it in the menu?…

Great update with wholesome content, but I can’t access half of it!

• Like 4

Disappointed that the majority of the new vehicles are two door Sports cars.

We could have done with at least one SUV or four door Pick Up Truck. Even a heavily modified van as well as the equivalent to a "Hyperbike"

MekhiSkyline
On 7/28/2021 at 12:26 PM, RyuNova said:

Disappointed that the majority of the new vehicles are two door Sports cars.

We could have done with at least one SUV or four door Pick Up Truck. Even a heavily modified van as well as the equivalent to a "Hyperbike"

Yeah we could've had a Trackhawk or a Durango Hellcat 

Edited by MekhiSkyline
  • Like 2

Time for some car-related B&M:

• With the Growler I finally have a Pfister I really enjoy driving, but it has no proper roof options and it's got the problem of being a Pfister so it has absolutely no rear grip... I bet this car would be a few seconds faster if it was an Annis or Pegassi instead... screw Pfister
  • The Comet S2 looks so great and has such nice mods but it's so f*cking slow because of its low downforce... At least that makes it easy to drive...
  • Screw the Sultan RS Classic. Absolutely hateful machine, absolute garbage to drive, and it requires ultra stanced wheels (like, maxed suspension) to get the most speed out of it. It is a fast car so I expect it to be mandatory for many races, but I hate that car so much. The customization options are stinky as well, many recycled from the Sultan Classic. Almost all custom rear bumpers have two gaps for the exhaust, except there's no twin exhaust option...
  • Like 3
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Semaj 2JZ♢
On 7/28/2021 at 8:54 AM, metoxys said:

My edit addresses this issue. There must have been a wrong line or something for giving the ✔ on an item. And they changed it. Like I said, there's no longer an equipped color option the wheels. They all say "FREE" now, even tho your wheel is one of the colors. I went through 3 more cars after that 1 with the bonus and found nothing either. Then just picked the carbon black again as a "give it a chance" type of thing and got the bonus. The difference in bonus may have to do with the car being either in the low, middle or top end prices.

• Like 1

maximilian_gor1

I f*cking can't do this anymore. I played now 3 races, and the other players dont crash me out or something, its the f*cking NPCs, they are turning in on me when I drive 140 mph In my rocket calico and dont even give a f*ck. This is cancer on a different Level.....

The couple in this new update are the most annoying characters in the whole game. I hate that bastard for saying motherf*cker every two lines and that bitch is f*cking annoying. I f*cking hate those two characters, I hope I could kill them both.

Dkwzej7.png

"Well y'know, the Base was fine I suppose. I don't believe I saw any of those Supernotes or whatever but apparently I'm Enemy of the State because I've had a Wanted level for like 15 minutes now."

Solid Scorpion

"The only think we don't got is beef"

1mv0n2u.gif

Dude they took my hood, rims and left it up on bricks.

On 7/28/2021 at 6:50 PM, Solid Scorpion said:

1mv0n2u.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=15029335

79'Blazer4x4

Still not able to deliver the customer's car from my first lift, I've tried about 5 times now on different days. The cars on the second lift deliver fine, but not that V-STR. At least it looks good and isn't an absolute eyesore in my garage I suppose.

• Like 2

On 7/28/2021 at 4:33 PM, GTAMamba said:

The rep system f*cking sucks, fix it Rockstar.

I just quoting this so I can agree with it again. 👍

Another B&M, not only can't I ever seem to complete the stupid exotic car list despite the 400 different work arounds people are coming up with, but now my list won't even refresh daily like it's supposed to, and with no new cars spawning, it's pretty much DOA. 

(OFF TOPIC: On the bright side I legit won the Wheel car today!)

Edited by LennyGhoul
  • Like 3

Yellow Dog with Cone
On 7/28/2021 at 5:50 PM, Solid Scorpion said:

1mv0n2u.gif

Can't have sh*t in Los Santos.

• Like 4

Halal Cyborg

Miraculously I have a 255 Stratum again 🤷‍♂️ 

Theres no way any actual rare bodystyles are entering the meet now though which is a shame.

Would love some clarification on what exactly is happening. @SummerFreeze had given the best info so far but would be good to be sure what cant go in and survive.

The cageless mesa(s) for example?

Hearse with no coffin?

Mr Raspberry jam?

Spoilerless Phoenix?

255 Patriot?

Buffalo with bumpers off that resembles an FIB one?

Edited by Halal Cyborg
  • Like 1

On 7/29/2021 at 10:37 AM, Halal Cyborg said:

Miraculously I have a 255 Stratum again 🤷‍♂️ 

Theres no way any actual rare bodystyles are entering the meet now though which is a shame.

Would love some clarification on what exactly is happening. @SummerFreeze had given the best info so far but would be good to be sure what cant go in and survive.

The cageless mesa(s) for example?

Hearse with no coffin?

Mr Raspberry jam?

Spoilerless Phoenix?

255 Patriot?

Did the LSCM mess with your Stratum?

I just drove in on my fenderless Akuma and it didn't change anything.

Halal Cyborg
On 7/29/2021 at 9:41 AM, SummerFreeze said:

Did the LSCM mess with your Stratum?

I just drove in on my fenderless Akuma and it didn't change anything.

It changed the bumpers but now they’re back. I’d love to know exactly how it works as they’re essentially car meet pieces.

• Like 2

On 7/29/2021 at 10:54 AM, Halal Cyborg said:

It changed the bumpers but now they’re back. I’d love to know exactly how it works as they’re essentially car meet pieces.

I think you should be fine as long as you don't take your Stratum with the changed bumpers to a mod shop and buy another modification. That would probably make the change permanent.

I'd have to create a 255 Stratum and test it for myself though.

Halal Cyborg

I know that my version can’t be made by merging exactly due to the sunroof…i was told this by people duping it from me who had all manner of strange creations.

Nevertheless I imagine the test in principle would work.

Timsalabimbo

So the test track time trial time doesn't reset when the new event week arrives. I am stuck with a time I can't beat.

• Like 4

Shiloh Comes

I love the test track. I think it's brilliant. The layout, the lighting, the atmosphere, the size, it's everything I hoped for.

Apart from -

There is a very good reason why race tracks have a lengthy straight on them, besides flooring it and going Harry Flatters to see what it can do.

The human brain is only capable of intense concentration in short bursts. As anyone who gets racing will tell you, the straights are there for the driver or rider to mentally rest, reset, review what just happened, think about improvements the next time around, tear off a visor strip etc, and generally get their sh*t together ready for the next technical bit.

They should have opened up holes in the wall at the end of the straight approaching the second hairpin, the one you can approach on the track itself, or down that wide run off area to the right, between the pillars and the outer wall, and then sent it into another chamber or whatever, and then back into the main area with maybe a dog-leg or something.

I've nodded off doing laps half a dozen times and woke up with a jolt smashing into the wall.

It took me about 5 laps to spot this flaw but apparently it escaped anyone at R*. It doesn't exactly encourage extended use because after half a dozen laps my eyes feel like they are hanging out on stalks and bleeding from the sockets from tunnel-vision staring. I get that it's primarily for drifting and that's fine, but it could have been both.

Edited by Shiloh Comes
  • Like 4

It's super annoying that my cars spawn in without door windows after completing a contract mission finale. 

"Completing the Daily Vehicle List on the Chalkboard by your Auto Shop office will land you the Street Crimes Color Gangs Tee."

Well if you'd fix it we could! 🤦‍♂️

Edited by LennyGhoul
  • Like 2

On 7/29/2021 at 6:14 PM, Jamwes said:

It's super annoying that my cars spawn in without door windows after completing a contract mission finale. 

*laughs in RT3000 with the hood down*

Unknown Insider

We need fixes Asap for this broken DLC !! , They took 7 Months to create & Test The update then they gave us broken DLC full with Glitches , Bugs ……

1-Exotics Vehicles blue dot 🔵 Takes Hours To Spawn 

2-When Delivering Autoshop Customer Vehicle, The yellow corona not working 

& Many Glitches , Bugs ( They need to fix them via background update or if they cant , They Can Release A new patch as I Saw qabeta 2 & 3 Getting updates everyday !

• Like 2

Sprint race traffic looks like a demon designed to crash us.

Why do they suddenly swerve on a mere straightaway towards the oncoming lane where I am?
Why do they make lane changes that pinch my car?
It's no secret that all drivers in Los Santos are bad and stupid drivers, and I know it well.
However, I feel that the traffic in the sprint race is clearly run by a different and much worse AI.

Solid Scorpion
On 7/29/2021 at 10:51 AM, Timsalabimbo said:

So the test track time trial time doesn't reset when the new event week arrives. I am stuck with a time I can't beat.

Yup, when you rock up for the first time on your Hac Drag and decide to throw out a practice lap before you've even tried a tuner :(

• Like 2