Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Los Santos Tuners - Bitch & Moan


Lonely-Martin
 Share

Recommended Posts

Fuzzy___Cat
On 7/25/2021 at 1:59 PM, Spectre "2K" said:

thank god the mod shop part of my mod shop doesn't work. The only part of my mod shop that is worth using. The one thing people tend to buy a mod shop for. Thank god that doesn't work

FWIW, I had the same issue, but it suddenly fixed itself. Go figure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2021 at 1:26 PM, SummerFreeze said:

Low-grip tires do in fact work on all cars; they can be cheated/glitched on.

 

So... why can we only put them on the new cars???

 

Bruh.gif

just watched a video of it and looks like you're right 🤔 Going to try to get them on my Kuruma.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2021 at 10:18 PM, Halal Cyborg said:

As money is meaningless to me really now after CP and knowing I can use that to make more if my 490m dissipates (bought everything on character 1 thus far and spent around 15m) I have completed just one of the new mini heists and spent all my time racing & completing the daily rep activities.

 

The Heists seem good but the dialogue makes my brain hurt. I guess Lester isn’t woke enough let alone Pavel to be in an update.

 

Id prefer Franklin or Lamar tbh they’re both convincing…maybe even CJ.

 

Why they didn’t make Hao the contact is beyond me & everyone else I think.

 

One more garage also wouldn’t hurt…maybe tie it to rep if necessary (sub 200 though)

Moodyman  probably offer R* his music for a important role in gta online.....

The guy has a lot of request such as telling everyone what slipper he like, how often he get into spa or how he flirt...and he think he need a assistant to do all the work.

Finally we see this BS....

 

Rockstar made a lot of pairs and crews like little jacoob and Badman(gta 4), CJ and his homies, trevor and Ron.  

Strong Female like Elizabeta, CJ sister, Catalina...

Rockstar surly know how to build up a character, they won't write a failed character like Moodyman themselves...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2021 at 6:46 PM, drizztle said:

Moodyman  probably offer R* his music for a important role in gta online.....

 

 

On 7/25/2021 at 6:46 PM, drizztle said:

Rockstar surly know how to build up a character, they won't write a failed character like Moodyman themselves...

 

That's my thoughts as well.

I was thinking to myself today while doing some Cayo Perico prep, how the f*ck did we go from Pavel to these clowns? Sessanta is not that bad, she's just too cliché but the other one sounds like an old white guy trying to write a black character.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SummerFreeze

I just tried the Hustler with low-grip tires and it's so much fun. It goes 145 mph on the piece of highway where Broughy does his tests (normal tires ~122 mph). Why can't we have this without cheating, Rockstar? Why?

  • YEE 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Halal Cyborg
On 7/25/2021 at 9:28 PM, SummerFreeze said:

I just tried the Hustler with low-grip tires and it's so much fun. It goes 145 mph on the piece of highway where Broughy does his tests (normal tires ~122 mph). Why can't we have this without cheating, Rockstar? Why?

Put them on a faggio

  • Like 2
  • KEKW 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2021 at 12:45 PM, RyuNova said:

 

 

That's my thoughts as well.

I was thinking to myself today while doing some Cayo Perico prep, how the f*ck did we go from Pavel to these clowns? Sessanta is not that bad, she's just too cliché but the other one sounds like an old white guy trying to write a black character.

 

Moody makes me think of Vin Diesel and the different characters he plays in movies

Vin either plays Dom in FF or he basically plays one of his DND characters like Riddick

 

Moody at first was just a quiet side character who wasn't that awful when he was first added (his errands were meh but I'll blame R* for those) basically playing himself. Now with this update it seems he's playing a DND character in GTA:O a poorly conceptualized character, but a character nonetheless. I think he was trying too hard and wanted to be overly satirical and try to poke fun at himself but instead of coming off as amusing and comical, he's douche and annoying.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Black-Dragon96

I can safely say that nobody did QA testing on this update.

 

Got a customer car stuck in my autoshop now that I cant interact with. Leaving the shop and going back in or switching lobbys doesnot work. The only thing that does is shutting of the game and restarting it. That allows me to modify it and start a delievery mission, however uppon reaching the location nothing will happen. The only way I can currently deliver any customer cars is the npc, who has so far banged up every single car pretty badly (10k damage).

When the next car is delivered I have to start the whole process all over again, because it will be bugged once again.

 

Also my nightclub seems to randomly consume popularity. The bar will be full and I will get 10k (last bar is at 3/4 afterwards) the first time around but the next time it will only give me 9k and the last bar will be at 1/4.

Sometimes a random 100$ will appear in the nightclub safe without a reason.

 

The arcade game in my autoshop seem to be buggy aswell. I removed it through the interactionmenu option however everytime I enter it will spawn in regardless. When I go into the interaction menu to remove it again the option is still set to none and the game will disappear.

 

The marker remove option also does not work. The streetrace series will still show up despite being deactivated.

 

The mission design is utterly ridiculous. "Hey go stop that armored truck. To do that you will have to damage it while dealing with aimbot NPCs in military SUVs that can easily catch up to a sports sedan."

None of the weaponsets contains a decent drive by weapon. The one thas usefull for that mission since it has a full automatic rifle in it also equips you with pipebombs that do barely any damage. So you have to use a tec 9 that will run out of ammo before the truck is done leaving you with a sh*tty pistol as your only option to damage it and defend yourself in a car.

After grabbing the stuff totally undisturbed with the military politely waiting outside you have to run away while getting chased by NPCs in military SUVs who again will be able to catch up to you, spin you out and spray you with bullets killing you in 1,2 seconds from full health and armor.

The chase does not end with you actually escaping them but with you crossing the city border. For some reason nobody knows where you went despit you racing down a busy freeway with atleast 40 witnesses and the helicopter who was spraying you with bullets 0,00001 seconds ago still having a clear line of sight.

 

75% of the new clothing is so bad quality that you cant even read whats printed on them because it blury as sh*t.

Heck there are some pieces with such a low resolution that I swear that I can count each individual pixel.

"So you are street rep level 120 now. Here have a "designer hoody" that you cant see the pattern on because it litterally has 5 pixels. If you reach the next level you will get the same hoody in a diffrent color that looks even more sh*t because we dont know how to produce black clothing that does not contain funny colorfull artifacts. Oh and the printed on look of the pockets is totally intentional."

 

Edit:

Oh and I found another thing that just grinds my gears.

The Avisa got a first person view now. Thats great.

To bad the whole boat is broken now. It can no longer dive. The nose will automaticly point slightly upwards so driving forward will surface it. Pushing it down with the stick has no effect. You may be lucky and make it level for 0,000001 seconds but it will automaticly raise its nose again. Pulling the stick back will make it pull the bow nearly vertical and surface even faster.

Edited by Black-Dragon96
  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I might be a lil late to the party, but I wanted to show off my unique Drift Yosemite in the Car Meet earlier today. If anybody didn't know or realize, the Drift Yosemite was available as a Lucky Spin vehicle, but had unique features like Black stock wheels, and my personal favorite, the removal of the gaudy turbos sticking out of the hood. However, upon spawning it in, I noticed the turbos were installed back on the truck. I know it's a small nitpick, but the removed turbos were what kept it in my garage.. I wonder what else was adjusted..

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2021 at 3:49 PM, Blingy said:

I might be a lil late to the party, but I wanted to show off my unique Drift Yosemite in the Car Meet earlier today. If anybody didn't know or realize, the Drift Yosemite was available as a Lucky Spin vehicle, but had unique features like Black stock wheels, and my personal favorite, the removal of the gaudy turbos sticking out of the hood. However, upon spawning it in, I noticed the turbos were installed back on the truck. I know it's a small nitpick, but the removed turbos were what kept it in my garage.. I wonder what else was adjusted..

 

Wasn't the Emerus also on the podium some time ago but sans its wing when wing removal was/isn't an option otherwise? Bet that wing will get installed if you took one to the meet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2021 at 6:56 PM, KODRB said:

 

Wasn't the Emerus also on the podium some time ago but sans its wing when wing removal was/isn't an option otherwise? Bet that wing will get installed if you took one to the meet

I actually have that one as well in my Casino garage, I'll report back in a few minutes with a result. 

 

EDIT: The Emerus upon spawning into the Car Show doesn't lose its unique property. So, if you have one of these without a spoiler, it's a great time to show it off! If only I could've saved my Yosemite..

Edited by Blingy
Scientific Research & Developmental Analysis Studies
Link to comment
Share on other sites

WRATH_OF_POWER

No drive way to my Auto Shop, got to drive up on a curb, sucks for low cars

Employees suck for delivering cars

Fixed Weapon Sets when doing Auto Shop Missions (You get use to it)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2021 at 4:04 PM, Blingy said:

I actually have that one as well in my Casino garage, I'll report back in a few minutes with a result. 

 

EDIT: The Emerus upon spawning into the Car Show doesn't lose its unique property. So, if you have one of these without a spoiler, it's a great time to show it off! If only I could've saved my Yosemite..

 

Thank you for taking such a great risk in the name of science

Link to comment
Share on other sites

clinical oppression

I want rep for hosts being too scared and kicking me from syreet race lobbies only to be frozen at the resoawn in palette Bay and have to close app 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why is the "Auto Show Aircraft Helmet" option still bugged!? And now worse!?!?!?!? With Cayo it just made it so it got set to "on" every time the game was closed and reopened, now it's everytime I join a session either from SP or from moving from one session to another without leaving Online or from doing a job (like the contract finales) and being thrown back into a session. Ugh. 

 

Also glad to know the velum's door in the CP setup stays open still and the velum is still the worst plane to exist: still slow, still wants to nose dive, but now it feels like it also wants to tip to the side and go down and to the right. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2021 at 7:52 PM, KODRB said:

 

Also glad to know the velum's door in the CP setup stays open still

Seems there is a chance of it being closed though. Had the plane's door closed when I did the intel earlier. 

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2021 at 4:54 PM, Moth said:

Seems there is a chance of it being closed though. Had the plane's door closed when I did the intel earlier. 

 

I know in one of the intel missions the door was always closed/closable

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2021 at 7:59 PM, KODRB said:

 

I know in one of the intel missions the door was always closed/closable

If the plane spawns with the door closed, it is closeable. If the plane spawns with the door open, it stays open the entire flight to Cayo. 

  • Like 2

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Merryweather must have upgraded their vehicles. I swear their jeeps and vans go Mach 1 in the contract train robbery finale.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Remus has bugged intercooler options. Intercooler with water sprayer and Monster intercooler have the names switched. 
 

Dumb little thing but it bugs me. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My first rant goes to the Auto Shop system: (Yet i still love the garage + system).

 

Sometimes i can ONLY customize my cars IF i have another personal car outside of my auto shop, sometimes not.

BUT i can only modify/tune/select the menu of the customer rides if a personal car is outside of my shop.

(WTF R*).

 

The Staff auto delivery system is a F*cked up thing, first of all ... it is slow ... (But the delivery is automated, seems fair ) ... well ...

 

The service + cars modification can only be made manually, the customer cars doesn't appears on the radar in the freeroam if doing a delivery, those two alone, makes this specific investment already a questionable thing and .... since it is a facilitator, the staff system (if used) should had a profit per car delivery in at least a fixed % such as 65-80%, but ... usually getting like 40%-75% 8-15K in a 20K delivery doesn't make sense for what it is/was invested.

 

(Sessanta after a staff delivery ... we got the money ... BUT ... hey the car was so messed up ... please talk to your staff ... C'MON R*) .... If we could set our staff a delivery pattern like + time but + profit or - time but - profit or something like this i could withstand this kind of bullsh*t ok.

 

WE GOT Simeon 2.0, like a classic R* fashion ... it doesn't work as intended, also good luck to find all the cars in a single day. (there's a award for it, but extremely unlikely to fulfill the list, even in a invite/solo session).

 

The REP system is a joke, Arena system at least we could buy the available clothes and etc ... instead of grinding that system, but this ... is not only worse than Arena system, it is slower, tedious and having parts and liveries blocked after this system is worse than a mistake, i've won 29 races, made like 50 races, played some head-to-heads, scramble and pursuits ... didn't used any AFK method and ... i'm in the REP level 37, the hell ... 1000 levels ... maybe in 2 years if they put a 2x REP event week, but i doubt abut that.

 

I like to race, i like the Pursuit races, but thanks to the lag/servers and etc ... it is hard to keep playing them on a regular basis. (Also 1° place, and a wee-ass LSPD Interceptor teleport.s and literally push your car for 50-100 meters into a wall because of the lag/servers, costing me the race in the end is a non-sense bullsh*t)

 

Some cars in this DLC deserved more customization options, the ride which got the best treatment is without a doubt the Futo GTX even with Futo parts as additional this model already have a lot of customization options, the Initial D livery with a TOFU badge is the real deal, the RT3000, ZR350, Euros, HKR, Dominator GTT deserved more parts, more bumpers, skirts and etc ... Tailgater S, Jester RR and Remus .... for the parts they have ... they are okay, but could be better, Calico GTF got a great treatment if considering the above cars, but still below the Futo GTX.

 

-

 

I won't lie, even with flaws it still one of the best updates i was/am able to enjoy, many of my childhood-era favorite cars added in a single update, races, races with police, proper car meet space, something akin to the old car servers in SAMP/MTA-era more than 10 years ago. (Considering the Dripfeed and other content available like the auto shop and the tuning auto service, this is probably the best themed update R* could had pulled alongside Bikers).

 

(I had hopes for newer sport/naked/streetfighter bikes, but maybe in the E&E).

Edited by DuduLima
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So there is not even a week since update has been released and there are already empty or half empty lobbies for races, this may not last even a month. Good job R*. 

Because there are less than dozen new races it gets repetitive quick and that's if player won't get frustrated with rammers, lagg and underpowered cars with understeer. And of course celica galore, because R* logic is that celica is faster than modern supra, nissan, rx-7, rs3, etc. But that won't be all because it seems from the testing subaru (sultan classic rs) will be new king, yet again older car surpassing 911 992, m2, etc.

 

In full lobies rarely anybody is even visiting car meet and when they do it's rubberbanding players going in circles in pursuit of not so fast reputation grind. When players are forced to do that you just know that ranking system is garbage.

Since release of an update i barely managed to talk one player into doing sprint, so that aspect of rp gain is locked for me. Also for some reason last 3 or 4 days i don't get rp for trying out personal vehicle or doing time trial or testing those 3 cars, only rp i got is from idling inside car meet or buying unlocked clothing.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/26/2021 at 4:53 AM, Black-Dragon96 said:

I can safely say that nobody did QA testing on this update.

 

Got a customer car stuck in my autoshop now that I cant interact with. Leaving the shop and going back in or switching lobbys doesnot work. The only thing that does is shutting of the game and restarting it. That allows me to modify it and start a delievery mission, however uppon reaching the location nothing will happen. The only way I can currently deliver any customer cars is the npc, who has so far banged up every single car pretty badly (10k damage).

When the next car is delivered I have to start the whole process all over again, because it will be bugged once again.

 

Also my nightclub seems to randomly consume popularity. The bar will be full and I will get 10k (last bar is at 3/4 afterwards) the first time around but the next time it will only give me 9k and the last bar will be at 1/4.

Sometimes a random 100$ will appear in the nightclub safe without a reason.

 

The arcade game in my autoshop seem to be buggy aswell. I removed it through the interactionmenu option however everytime I enter it will spawn in regardless. When I go into the interaction menu to remove it again the option is still set to none and the game will disappear.

 

The marker remove option also does not work. The streetrace series will still show up despite being deactivated.

 

The mission design is utterly ridiculous. "Hey go stop that armored truck. To do that you will have to damage it while dealing with aimbot NPCs in military SUVs that can easily catch up to a sports sedan."

None of the weaponsets contains a decent drive by weapon. The one thas usefull for that mission since it has a full automatic rifle in it also equips you with pipebombs that do barely any damage. So you have to use a tec 9 that will run out of ammo before the truck is done leaving you with a sh*tty pistol as your only option to damage it and defend yourself in a car.

After grabbing the stuff totally undisturbed with the military politely waiting outside you have to run away while getting chased by NPCs in military SUVs who again will be able to catch up to you, spin you out and spray you with bullets killing you in 1,2 seconds from full health and armor.

The chase does not end with you actually escaping them but with you crossing the city border. For some reason nobody knows where you went despit you racing down a busy freeway with atleast 40 witnesses and the helicopter who was spraying you with bullets 0,00001 seconds ago still having a clear line of sight.

 

75% of the new clothing is so bad quality that you cant even read whats printed on them because it blury as sh*t.

Heck there are some pieces with such a low resolution that I swear that I can count each individual pixel.

"So you are street rep level 120 now. Here have a "designer hoody" that you cant see the pattern on because it litterally has 5 pixels. If you reach the next level you will get the same hoody in a diffrent color that looks even more sh*t because we dont know how to produce black clothing that does not contain funny colorfull artifacts. Oh and the printed on look of the pockets is totally intentional."

 

Edit:

Oh and I found another thing that just grinds my gears.

The Avisa got a first person view now. Thats great.

To bad the whole boat is broken now. It can no longer dive. The nose will automaticly point slightly upwards so driving forward will surface it. Pushing it down with the stick has no effect. You may be lucky and make it level for 0,000001 seconds but it will automaticly raise its nose again. Pulling the stick back will make it pull the bow nearly vertical and surface even faster.

For the MOC chasing ,

I recommend the c4 set, 5 c4 can blow the barrage out of the MOC, kill the driver and pessengers, take the barrage, get on the railway to evade enemies, use the mount machine gun to take down the MOC b4 they arrive the destination.

Anyway this mission is really troublesome.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good lord is this update f*cked at this point. Nothing f*cking works

 

Auto Shop Car delivery = Doesn't work at times and staff is every demeaning word that exist when it comes to driving. 21K of damages upon deelivery?

 

Auto Shop customization = Refuses to let me customize cars. Why I don't know it's horribly inconsistent. Gues R* doesn't ant us to save money on colouring and 5% off

 

Exotic Exports  = Don't work. I don't f*cking car what anyone says they outright refuse to spawn

 

Nightclub = Broken as it sometiems refuse to generate income

 

Cayo Perico = Seems laggier and some setups seem wonky

 

My nails = Broke one through my angry typing so I'm f*cking blaming R* for that one too!

 

Reputation system = Locking a Sprunk livery at like what level 172 is bullsh*t

Edited by EkaSwede
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

GhillieMaster

How tf did they drop the ball so hard on this reputation system. Good lord im not even a game dev and I can come up with a better system than this garbage. And WHY TF don't they have the same anti griefing mechanisms in place from the open wheel races. Losers driving backwards in the races took me out of 1st place wins multiple times now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shiloh Comes
On 7/25/2021 at 8:45 PM, RyuNova said:

 Sessanta is not that bad,

 

Now that right there is a sentence I could never say.

 

Satan Ses is so hateful she makes me like Simeon.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SummerFreeze
On 7/25/2021 at 10:36 PM, Halal Cyborg said:

Put them on a faggio

Low grip is barely noticeable at low speed but the "Drift Faggio" goes 113 mph when popping a wheelie with large diameter rear wheel.

 

The Gargoyle, which has the same rear wheel glitch, I got up to 169 mph, but the low grip affects its cornering much more, too.

 

On 7/26/2021 at 1:52 AM, KODRB said:

Why is the "Auto Show Aircraft Helmet" option still bugged!? And now worse!?!?!?!? With Cayo it just made it so it got set to "on" every time the game was closed and reopened, now it's everytime I join a session either from SP or from moving from one session to another without leaving Online or from doing a job (like the contract finales) and being thrown back into a session. Ugh.

Try to save an outfit at a store/closet after you switch the option off; this works for me. But maybe it's different for PC/console.

 

On 7/25/2021 at 10:53 PM, Black-Dragon96 said:

Oh and I found another thing that just grinds my gears.

The Avisa got a first person view now. Thats great.

To bad the whole boat is broken now. It can no longer dive. The nose will automaticly point slightly upwards so driving forward will surface it. Pushing it down with the stick has no effect. You may be lucky and make it level for 0,000001 seconds but it will automaticly raise its nose again. Pulling the stick back will make it pull the bow nearly vertical and surface even faster.

Pointing the nose up/down are different controls for aircraft and submarines, so you may have to change these.

Edited by SummerFreeze
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/26/2021 at 5:59 AM, drizztle said:

For the MOC chasing ,

I recommend the c4 set, 5 c4 can blow the barrage out of the MOC, kill the driver and pessengers, take the barrage, get on the railway to evade enemies, use the mount machine gun to take down the MOC b4 they arrive the destination.

Anyway this mission is really troublesome.....

You can actually get an Oppressor Mk II and take everyone out with ease and destroy the MOC's bar in just a few seconds, then fly off to the final drop. Speedrunning the 2 preps and finale I reckon we can complete the whole thing in about 10 mins as a 2-player :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.