1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA Online: Los Santos Tuners - OUT NOW + Bonuses (20th July)

Spider-Vice

VitoCorleone1992
On 7/22/2021 at 1:14 AM, AUScowboy said:

Futo GTX disappeared from my garage.. not destroyed. Man, one downside to the game being so old and held together with sh*t code is how buggy and broken it is. Worse with each dlc.

There's also a problem in the clothing shops when you're going to hats, acessories and shoes sections, your character start to having an attack.

Also, the Calico if you change the headlight colours, the two inner lights don't change colour.

One downside that i i think of it's about the clothing, nothing that special...same patterns but with 3 or 4 pieaces that have a nice logo. And i don't get why bother putting a tattoo shop inside the LS Car Meet if there's no new tattoos.

And the biggest pain in the ass imo is the damn reputation rank for liveries. I told you...F&F liveries would got behind that. xD Maybe i will be able to put the "Winning is winning" livery for the ZR-350 by Xmas. 😛

P.S.: I was talking with @Crateman in the game about the glasses of the previous event, and seems like people are getting troubles in getting them (i don't have in any character), then he said that he have read somewhere in the forum that they will give those glasses after the 23rd. It's correct this info?

Edited by VitoCorleone1992

On 7/22/2021 at 12:36 AM, MusicMan05 said:

That doesn't appear correct for me: 

- July 20th, morning hours: 1/3

- July 21st, evening hours: 1/3

I can't figure out why I'm stuck at 1/3 completed today. It's been more than 24 hours, and less than 48 hours...

Unless it has to be 24 hours between the last time you placed in the top 3 and not when when progress towards the challenge was last made. I did place in the top 3 last night, which could have reset the 24 hour period to tonight... Except I got in the top 3 again today before the 24 hours from last night's race last night was up.

Tbh I'm still confused on this. Waiting 24 hours and then racing again fixed it for me (it now shows 2/3), but on the other hand I've seen posts on Twitter from people who have already collected the prize car, and it hasn't been 72 hours since the update dropped.

On 7/22/2021 at 1:06 AM, VitoCorleone1992 said:

And i don't get why bother putting a tattoo shop inside the LS Car Meet if there's no new tattoos.

I don't understand this one at all. They could have added so many cool car related tattoos, seems like a wasted opportunity to me

• Realistic Steak! 1

So I'm not a car guy, not really into all that but I really like this update so far. As an almost exclusively solo player its added another, really good way of making some money on my normal cash making route. I've only done the convoy and the IAA missions so far and they weren't all that hard, just have to take your time. The cars are cool, have the ZR350 at the moment. Moodyboi and his chick are... an odd choice. Could they not have Hao and Brucie manage the jobs and not these losers? Moodyman, your a DJ, you aint Tupac. Don't know why Rockstar also only seems to have two templates for building interiors - dark sewers or SpaceX laboratories. What auto shop looks this clean? The best thing though is now I can turn off all the radios. Other than a few tracks I've never liked much of the music even from release. I'll just listen to the ost instead. I suck at racing and aint bothered about the new clothes but I've been having fun with the update. Bring on EE next. 

CommanderBlack
On 7/22/2021 at 7:06 AM, VitoCorleone1992 said:

P.S.: I was talking with @Crateman in the game about the glasses of the previous event, and seems like people are getting troubles in getting them (i don't have in any character), then he said that he have read somewhere in the forum that they will give those glasses after the 23rd. It's correct this info?

That's correct. I read it yesterday on the Rockstar support page that we should get the sunglasses between the 23rd and the 26th:p

• YEE 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Do we get a dripfeed car today?

How to you guys drift in races? Do you use r1 handbrake or l2 to make turns smooth without losing much speed? I've been struggling!

Edited by Dourvas

On 7/22/2021 at 9:48 AM, el carlitos said:

Do we get a dripfeed car today?

I think only next Thursday, i.e. next event week.

• Like 1

UncleScrooge

Where is the sprint challenge? I’m only seeing options for street and pursuit races at the car meet guy and in the job\races (Rockstar created) menu.

CommanderBlack
On 7/22/2021 at 12:41 PM, UncleScrooge said:

Where is the sprint challenge? I’m only seeing options for street and pursuit races at the car meet guy and in the job\races (Rockstar created) menu.

go in the LS car meet open the interaction menu and at LS car meet you should find sprint

• Like 1

I like juggernaut and alien reference question is those are they some eye wink things? Majority of people enjoy last updates but i wont mind some new action pack DLC but without weird flying stuff

• Like 1
  • excuseme 1

UncleScrooge
On 7/22/2021 at 6:57 PM, CommanderBlack said:

go in the LS car meet open the interaction menu and at LS car meet you should find sprint

Thank you. Looks like other people need to be at the car meet for it to work… sigh. 

Quick question, if you steal a car that is on the list in the mod shop do you get a notification that you did so? Or you have to memorize all the names

CommanderBlack
On 7/22/2021 at 3:45 PM, SGT-WD said:

Quick question, if you steal a car that is on the list in the mod shop do you get a notification that you did so? Or you have to memorize all the names

if you steal a car from the list and deliver it, the car name is crossed out on the list

Edit:As I heard there are 2 different types of cars on the list

1. cars driven by npc (such as the comet and infernus today)

2. cars that appear randomly and are marked with a blue dot on the map

Edited by CommanderBlack

On 7/22/2021 at 12:29 AM, concolt said:

I’ve somehow won the prize ride even though the update has only been out two days.

Me too. Got last night.

4NzOR4B.jpeg

Also i had a weird bug where i got stuck alone in the LS Car Meet area. Had to join a job to leave.

Tcn8zKF.jpeg

2ODFeuq.jpeg

This happened when i tryied to leave the Car Meet and pressed the right d pad very fast to down the roof while leaving.

Edited by The Fixer

clinical oppression

Wondering about car clubs . Perhaps there is more drip feed content to come on this front like how terrorbyte/opmk2/ Paige missions dropped around (6?) Weeks after nightclub dropped . 

On 7/22/2021 at 6:48 PM, CommanderBlack said:

if you steal a car from the list and deliver it, the car name is crossed out on the list

Edit:As I heard there are 2 different types of cars on the list

1. cars driven by npc (such as the comet and infernus today)

2. cars that appear randomly and are marked with a blue dot on the map

Thank you but my question is once i get inside the car is there a notification to tell me that this car is required by the mod shop, if i remember correctly if you enter a vehicle requested by simeon you will instantly get a notification that says so

CommanderBlack
On 7/22/2021 at 5:54 PM, SGT-WD said:

Thank you but my question is once i get inside the car is there a notification to tell me that this car is required by the mod shop, if i remember correctly if you enter a vehicle requested by simeon you will instantly get a notification that says so

Oh understood you're question Wrong :p. Yes you get a notification text on the top left when get in the car and a golden anchor appear on the map

• Like 2

The prep for prison contract where you have to steal a ramp truck, there’s a eastern egg. In the Richard Majestic studio there are two semi trucks, some chopper bikes, and a black haired actor with dark jeans and leather jacket who’s gonna attack you with a shotgun, and it takes forever to kill him. Reminds me of a certain movie starring a former Republican governor of CA.

Also in prison contract prep, you are asked to take out or escape from gang members, who respawn four times two car at a time. This you’ll have to do anyways, however you can drive Lil Dee to the Mesa police department first, cut scene will appear and he will remain in the car shooting at enemies until you take all of them out. Then the mission will tell you to bring his Remus back to auto shop and he will disappear. However, he can be heard talking.

In IAA contract, when you deliver the receipt to mini Madrazo, you can blow him and moody man up when the UI disappears. Then the cutscene will switch into three random NPC gang member taking the receipt.

You can host street races by choosing them in pause - jobs - races. If you bring two friends, all of you guys are top three. Easy prize car grind for those who find it hard to win or don't have the best cars.

There are several rims inspired by real life rims. including but not limited to HRE, Fifteen52, RAYS, RUF…

In Cayo Perico heist you can now open the doors in compound by yourself, however you need both keycards and at least two players on your team to do so. 

In garage heists, different weapon sets can make huge difference. Keep in mind that you can drive by with Mini SMG.

The LS car meet will always include a drip feed vehicle from next week, and you can by already launched vehicles from their NPC owners, and if I remembered correctly these cars will remain in the spec, so it comes with livery.

There is now a favorite radio station in Inventory menu. You can turn all of them off if you prefer a little quietness when you enter your car.

You can no longer return Kosatka to storage during a Cayo Perico heist prep, however, you can request Kosatka to spawn at the nearest location even if its already elsewhere on the map.

Edited by PP.Fang
  • Like 5

Is that real, You can Open Doors solo in cayo perico having both keycards 👀, gotta test that 

clinical oppression
On 7/22/2021 at 6:23 AM, Dourvas said:

How to you guys drift in races? Do you use r1 handbrake or l2 to make turns smooth without losing much speed? I've been struggling!

I wouldn't bother attempting drifting on these races.  Keep your cars with normal stance and normal tires other wise you will crash in so many corners 

On 7/22/2021 at 6:14 PM, Crateman said:

Is that real, You can Open Doors solo in cayo perico having both keycards 👀, gotta test that 

No doesn't work you need someone next to you even if they don't need to put the card in. Tried yesterday, I don't know if it was changed

On 7/22/2021 at 2:36 PM, PapaVoly said:

No doesn't work you need someone next to you even if they don't need to put the card in. Tried yesterday, I don't know if it was changed

Thanks for the info, seemed to crazy to be truth 

VitoCorleone1992
On 7/22/2021 at 6:36 PM, PapaVoly said:

Did you noticed reinforced security in cayo perico?

VitoCorleone1992

Well, for sure it's quicker doing the meme than reach that rank. 😓

221955442_674007473998860_74047525224102
218817697_350519933198019_86307786568758

Edited by VitoCorleone1992

No sprunk fuel, Bean Machine Coffee, flyus, airemu liveries, i think they missed a chance.. most liveries are just numbers and random stuff all over the place and the good ones are all behind reputation points, oh well...

VitoCorleone1992
On 7/22/2021 at 7:38 PM, Crateman said:

No sprunk fuel, Bean Machine Coffee, flyus, airemu liveries, i think they missed a chance.. most liveries are just numbers and random stuff all over the place and the good ones are all behind reputation points, oh well...

Well, i think it was a missing opportunity for them adding more tribals, flames, idk, just looking to NSF series to get an idea for example, and they could make their owns. But this update in terms of liveries was slightly 50-50 btw "rally type liveries (numbers, huge brand names all over the  car, etc.)" and "street race liveries (skulls, flames, tribals, itachis"...idk, maybe balance was their goal, but i wouldn't mind being it like 30-70, respectively. Bcz street race tuning cars don't use those kind of liveries and as far as i know.

Also, idk if they missed the opportunity or if they made like 2 or even 3 different choices (being the wasabi kitty under rep unlockment) in terms of liveries to represent Suki's Honda S2000 from F&F 2 or they really don't thought of that, bcz the liveries of "Sword Boy" and the PRB don't have any easter egg name from F&F 2 Suki's...but also tbh, i guess she didn't had any memorable line for them put the name in that livery. All i kno that the best i could do was putting the PRB livery, but it toke me a while to let go this blue stripes that mischaracterizes a bit the real life counterpart from the movie (that was full pink colour):

222266341_1030981254107011_8567418403174

P.S.: Maybe the Sword Boy livery would fit best, but then i got the dilemma of the F&F livery being an image of a girl and this one of the game is a boy. Do i ended with the PRB livery.

• Like 4

On 7/22/2021 at 7:03 PM, VitoCorleone1992 said:

Did you noticed reinforced security in cayo perico?

Pretty much the same!

• Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 2:38 PM, Crateman said:

I'm also a little disappointed in the liveries. Some of them are really cool, but like you said they're mostly race liveries. I was expecting a ton of JDM/F&F style liveries with intricate designs. 

On 7/23/2021 at 3:53 AM, VitoCorleone1992 said:

Well, i think it was a missing opportunity for them adding more tribals, flames, idk, just looking to NSF series to get an idea for example, and they could make their owns. But this update in terms of liveries was slightly 50-50 btw "rally type liveries (numbers, huge brand names all over the  car, etc.)" and "street race liveries (skulls, flames, tribals, itachis"...idk, maybe balance was their goal, but i wouldn't mind being it like 30-70, respectively. Bcz street race tuning cars don't use those kind of liveries and as far as i know.

Also, idk if they missed the opportunity or if they made like 2 or even 3 different choices (being the wasabi kitty under rep unlockment) in terms of liveries to represent Suki's Honda S2000 from F&F 2 or they really don't thought of that, bcz the liveries of "Sword Boy" and the PRB don't have any easter egg name from F&F 2 Suki's...but also tbh, i guess she didn't had any memorable line for them put the name in that livery. All i kno that the best i could do was putting the PRB livery, but it toke me a while to let go this blue stripes that mischaracterizes a bit the real life counterpart from the movie (that was full pink colour):

222266341_1030981254107011_8567418403174

P.S.: Maybe the Sword Boy livery would fit best, but then i got the dilemma of the F&F livery being an image of a girl and this one of the game is a boy. Do i ended with the PRB livery.

I was also thinking of using PRB livery to create a replica of Suki.
However, I realized that this livery had another problem besides the blue stripe, and I gave up on creating a replica of her S2000.

Perhaps Rockstar's designers had appropriated the Japanese text from Kanjo's livery data without thinking.
The Japanese written on the body side of this car is "Dinka Blista", not "Dinka RT3000". Why?

• Like 1