Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTA Online: Los Santos Tuners - OUT NOW + Bonuses (20th July)


Spider-Vice
 Share

Recommended Posts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thomas The Dank Engine

DLC packed with content. I love most cars, and i cannot wait for the dripfeed vehicles!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thomas The Dank Engine
On 7/20/2021 at 4:10 PM, Zapper said:

Do we have the patch notes yet?

Should be +- over an hour.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

suicidal_banana

Loving the DLC and that's after like 15mins and one race, i can already tell this is amazing, well done R*, more of this sort of DLC (full blown fan service with some actual thought put into it) in future please

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ilovefreebird

Anyone figure out how to do the Weekly Challenge for the Prize Ride yet? I thought the notification said it was in the Interaction Menu but I haven't found anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lonely-Martin

It's a pretty ducking cool update, exceeded my expectations, although cautious of the 1000 ranks to the rep thing, but otherwise, this is good sh*t!

 

Though most add, garage space could have been better. But you knew I'd say that. 🤣🤣

 

On 7/20/2021 at 3:13 PM, ilovefreebird said:

Anyone figure out how to do the Weekly Challenge for the Prize Ride yet? I thought the notification said it was in the Interaction Menu but I haven't found anything.

 

Get top 3 in a race for 3 (IRL) days in a row. 

Edited by Lonely-Martin
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Smart speculation1

Not going to lie very disappointed with the other 7 vehicles.  But whoever shared that link… thank you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

suicidal_banana

Guys what car do i buy first? after test driving i was gonna get the new comet but now i see i cant yet :( 

For the ones that already bought a few, wich one handles best?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thomas The Dank Engine
On 7/20/2021 at 4:28 PM, suicidal_banana said:

Guys what car do i buy first? after test driving i was gonna get the new comet but now i see i cant yet :( 

For the ones that already bought a few, wich one handles best?

 

The ZR350 is lovely, you really should try it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Apparently even if you have cars in the new garage, they can only be used in the robbery missions if they are the new vehicles 🤦‍♂️

 

I just tried the fleeca missions and my only 2 choices for cars were the one I git back from impound for the woman at the shop and a dominator GTT I bought. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by blk95ta
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thomas The Dank Engine

Ok, personal airplanes and helicopters will act as "Pocket spawns". Wich means that if you call in your jet it will spawn like a personal vehicle very close near you. @Piro. Seems like a bug...?

 

 

Edited by Thomas The Dank Engine
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So far I've been very disappointed with the Tailgater S in the Street Series races.. that thing eats every wall it sees and handles like a boat..

Need to look up the best vehicle choice if I want to rank up -_-

  • KEKW 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hiddenshadow

Removing bulletproof tires is apparently useful for "stancing" cars by damaging the wheels

 

The drift tires are only available on the new DLC cars

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/20/2021 at 10:39 AM, Rburns said:

Serious questions wasnt answered before:

 

Why remove bulletproof tires is a good idea?

 

How do I install drift tires in the underground parking?

The drift tires are useless I’m keeping the bulletproof

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thomas The Dank Engine
On 7/20/2021 at 4:43 PM, bwatinc said:

Thank you!

 

@Piro @Zapper

 

  • 30 new Track Wheels have been added to GTA Online. 10 of which can be unlocked through LS Car Meet Reputation, and all can be applied at the LS Car Meet Mod Shop.
  • 10 new Vehicle Liveries have been added for the Bravado Banshee in GTA Online.
  • 10 new Vehicle Liveries have been added for the Karin Kuruma in GTA Online.
  • New ‘Low Grip Tires’ have been added to GTA Online and can be applied at the LS Car Meet Mod Shop to vehicles added with the Los Santos Tuners update.
  • Over 200 items of clothing have been added for both Male and Female characters in GTA Online. The majority of this clothing can be unlocked through LS Car Meet Reputation.
  • One new hairstyle has been added for Male and Female characters in GTA Online:
  • Afro Faded – Male
  • Afro – Female
  • Media Stick Collectibles have been added to GTA Online. These Media Stick Collectibles can be found around Los Santos and unlock up to six new music mixes that can be played on a new Media Player on the Radio Wheel.
  • A new Daily Collectible has been added to GTA Online. This can be tracked in the ‘Daily Collectible’ section in the Interaction Menu.
  • Several new Pause Menu Awards have been added to GTA Online.
  • Several new Daily Objectives have been added to GTA Online.
  • A new ‘Favorite Radio Stations’ option has been added to the Interaction Menu in GTA Online. This allows players to favorite radio stations which then only populate the radio wheel.
  • A new ‘Vehicle Stance’ option has been added to the Interaction Menu and allows players to change the height of their personal vehicles added with the Los Santos Tuners update.
  • A new ‘Hydraulics’ option has been added to the Interaction Menu that allows players to adjust the hydraulics of their personal vehicle.
  • A new ‘Vehicle Roof’ option has been added to the Interaction Menu that allows players to put their personal vehicle roof up or down if it is a convertible.

 

Non-PvP combat QoL's, but i've watched Heli's video, and it appears that Mk2 rockets are WAY slower. Needs more testing.

Also, your map stays the same size when you make your map bigger. Usually when your map is expanded, it will go back to it's former size. Now you have to manually select between small or extended. Very nice for aircrafts and PvP.

Edited by Thomas The Dank Engine
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/20/2021 at 5:44 PM, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

 

  • 30 new Track Wheels have been added to GTA Online. 10 of which can be unlocked through LS Car Meet Reputation, and all can be applied at the LS Car Meet Mod Shop.
  • 10 new Vehicle Liveries have been added for the Bravado Banshee in GTA Online.
  • 10 new Vehicle Liveries have been added for the Karin Kuruma in GTA Online.
  • New ‘Low Grip Tires’ have been added to GTA Online and can be applied at the LS Car Meet Mod Shop to vehicles added with the Los Santos Tuners update.
  • Over 200 items of clothing have been added for both Male and Female characters in GTA Online. The majority of this clothing can be unlocked through LS Car Meet Reputation.
  • One new hairstyle has been added for Male and Female characters in GTA Online:
    • Afro Faded – Male
    • Afro – Female
  • Media Stick Collectibles have been added to GTA Online. These Media Stick Collectibles can be found around Los Santos and unlock up to six new music mixes that can be played on a new Media Player on the Radio Wheel.
  • A new Daily Collectible has been added to GTA Online. This can be tracked in the ‘Daily Collectible’ section in the Interaction Menu.
  • Several new Pause Menu Awards have been added to GTA Online.
  • Several new Daily Objectives have been added to GTA Online.
  • A new ‘Favorite Radio Stations’ option has been added to the Interaction Menu in GTA Online. This allows players to favorite radio stations which then only populate the radio wheel.
  • A new ‘Vehicle Stance’ option has been added to the Interaction Menu and allows players to change the height of their personal vehicles added with the Los Santos Tuners update.
  • A new ‘Hydraulics’ option has been added to the Interaction Menu that allows players to adjust the hydraulics of their personal vehicle.
  • A new ‘Vehicle Roof’ option has been added to the Interaction Menu that allows players to put their personal vehicle roof up or down if it is a convertible.

No Kult FM, SSLS or Music Locker Radio in singleplayer.

 

Damn it all...

  • Like 1
  • YEE 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just grind ranks for weeks to get new shoes, reskined clothes and new liveries bro! Ranks should be caped at 100, even if it's easier to rank, there is no way one can reach max rank in a month, this sh*t can take years if you're not playing this for hours every day and even then it could take months. 

Also i've read that one of the new mission with setups takes 40 min to complete with payout around 150k. Now why would anyone play this more than once when at around same time CP heist pays 10x more? These missions would be great with that pay if they take no more than 10-15min. But of course we can't have fun and good pay, yes kapitan?!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/20/2021 at 4:43 PM, bwatinc said:


mah, nothing interesting, no QoL changes, nothing that would bring me back to the game

  

On 7/20/2021 at 4:32 PM, Thomas The Dank Engine said:

Ok, personal airplanes and helicopters will act as "Pocket spawns". Wich means that if you call in your jet it will spawn like a personal vehicle very close near you. @Piro. Seems like a bug...?


yeah that happened to me twice. Not mentioned in the patch notes so probably a bug. I wonder what happens if I try calling something huge like bombushka lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thomas The Dank Engine

MFW almost all misc fixes are 98% Cayo related lol. There are so many known bugs and glitches going on other then Cayo.  :yee:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Need For Madness Auto

So Pfister Comet S2 Is Coming Next Thursday 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rapha_Petula_BR

The camera angle on the new comet is weird, too high, any chances rockstar fix this ? :/ comet is the most wanted car for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thomas The Dank Engine

Ok there might be a chance that the MK2 missiles are slower against aircraft and other vehicles. The hunter for instance is be able to outrun the Mk2 missiles easily now. Either that or the speed of the hunter has been increased. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My younger brother somehow glitched gtao on ps4 and is now playing online without ps+ subscription, could it be an event to play without ps+ for a limited time?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Robin1996ify

So far so good. Spend some time at the meet, Acquired new rides, Doing some of the new missions, and clapped that idiot Moodyman to show him that Grotti is the king of cars. This is the best update so far!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Exotic Exports is a bit of Gone in 60 seconds: Nice!

 

After completing a Contract, players can find a list of Exotic Exports vehicles on a chalkboard on the upper floor of the Auto Shop. Players must steal the cars listed on the board in Free Mode and deliver them to Sessanta’s partner to earn rewards.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.