Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

CJ Killed by Leone Familly.


ElmahdiTaoussi
 Share

Recommended Posts

ElmahdiTaoussi

A lot of people believe that cj get killed by leon familly especially toni cipriani because salvatore's phone call after the casino heist.i think it's impossible for cj get killed by some mafia dudes.i think that even if cj just a street gang member.but he is the 3rd strongest protagonist in GTA History.(after Niko and Trevor because they have military backroung).cj take down The Ballas and The vagos and Russian mafia all alone.he had the entire GSF with strong alliance like Aztecas and Triades.i don't think that the entire leone familly could take down cj even with the help of toni.a lot of people overrated the leone.the entire leone with toni cipiran couldn't take down a street gang like Diablos.so The leon has no math again a gang like ballas or vagos whose cj take them alone.i think that cj get killed by some inteligence agency.i don't think he can get out simply after all he has done.the guy probaly is a internationale criminal.destroying 4 spy ships and a plane.killing dozen of agents.tonero get out of cj life after Home coming so he don't protect cj more.cj is probaly get killed by some russian agents.that what i think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CynicalMexican
On 7/20/2021 at 5:00 AM, ElmahdiTaoussi said:

A lot of people believe that cj get killed by leon familly especially toni cipriani because salvatore's phone call after the casino heist.i think it's impossible for cj get killed by some mafia dudes.i think that even if cj just a street gang member.but he is the 3rd strongest protagonist in GTA History.(after Niko and Trevor because they have military backroung).cj take down The Ballas and The vagos and Russian mafia all alone.he had the entire GSF with strong alliance like Aztecas and Triades.i don't think that the entire leone familly could take down cj even with the help of toni.a lot of people overrated the leone.the entire leone with toni cipiran couldn't take down a street gang like Diablos.so The leon has no math again a gang like ballas or vagos whose cj take them alone.i think that cj get killed by some inteligence agency.i don't think he can get out simply after all he has done.the guy probaly is a internationale criminal.destroying 4 spy ships and a plane.killing dozen of agents.tonero get out of cj life after Home coming so he don't protect cj more.cj is probaly get killed by some russian agents.that what i think.

 

I'm sorry what

 

1. Well, your first point is actually really good. Salvatore's threat to CJ is pretty empty; mob influence has waned in LV by 1992, and it's not like Salvatore is gonna send guys to kill CJ as he would be diverting soldatos from LC to SA. The Families have an alliance with the Aztecas and Triads and are the most powerful street gang in Los Santos. No f*cking way Salvatore was gonna do sh*t to CJ.

 

2. CJ is, arguably, the most powerful protagonist of the 3D Universe, as he is a rap manager, has a stake in a casino, and has quashed the drug trade in SA. Tommy Vercetti is a drug lord, Vic died, Toni is only a made man and Claude is just a nobody.

 

3. Again, you're right about the Leones being heavily overrated, in part due to Sal's incompetence. While they effectively became Liberty City's biggest family, they lost wars to both the Triads and the Diablos, and by 2001 are struggling to compete with the Yakuza and Cartel. No f*cking way they do sh*t to CJ's business empire, especially as they are completely irrelevant on the West Coast by 2001. They probably sold off their LV assets to the GTA version of Sheldon Alderson (and probably, by that extent, some unseen Jewish mob that might be allied with the Leones). Said new owners probably don't care about the happenings of 1992.

 

4. Now you pull something out of your ass. Why the f*ck would the Russian government assassinate CJ? CJ only interacts with Russians on a very limited basis. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Flymystical-DJ
On 7/20/2021 at 9:08 PM, CynicalMexican said:

4. Now you pull something out of your ass. Why the f*ck would the Russian government assassinate CJ? CJ only interacts with Russians on a very limited basis. 

I could see at least an attempt considering CJ committed a war crime against the Russian government by breaking an international treaty. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

bananaking13
On 7/21/2021 at 5:11 AM, Flymystical-DJ said:

I could see at least an attempt considering CJ committed a war crime against the Russian government by breaking an international treaty. 

He didn't kill anyone though, he just blew up some boats that were on American soil.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.