RDO Speculation & General Chat (Part II)

Kirsty

A friend told me he read there is a RDR3 in the works but I haven't heard anything about it. Anyone hear anything?

9 hours ago, Taterman said:

A friend told me he read there is a RDR3 in the works but I haven't heard anything about it. Anyone hear anything?

Think Mr. Zelnick said something in an interview that the Red Dead series would continue or something.   

3 new CTA maps out.

sisika penitentiary

tumbleweed

st denis gargen

only last 2 weeks

Edited by skyfamster

Has anybody else been spawning in Bluewater Marsh everytime they log in?....no matter where they logged off the play before?

32 minutes ago, Burgher1933 said:

Has anybody else been spawning in Bluewater Marsh everytime they log in?....no matter where they logged off the play before?

Not here on Xbox 1.

Covered Wagon Fan

I like spending time in Blackwater and looking out at the boats on Flat Iron Lake.

13 hours ago, Burgher1933 said:

That’s my fav spot so yea lol

• 2 weeks later...
Covered Wagon Fan

Woohoo!  I won a Wildlife Photographer contest.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Covered Wagon Fan said:

Woohoo!  I won a Wildlife Photographer contest.

I tried one tonight. In 10 minutes I only saw one turkey. Bad luck in those contests.

• Like 1

Covered Wagon Fan
42 minutes ago, Taterman said:

I tried one tonight. In 10 minutes I only saw one turkey. Bad luck in those contests.

Good Lord!

Lemoyne outlaw

how is it possible that i got shot in the train station? i was in a lobby and this posse of cowards attacked me. after i killed them i went to the train station to wait until they left. as far as i knew you were invincible while in there. but i somehow got killed. so i had to fight them again. literally a crew of about 5 people gang up on one person. ugh people like that ruin an amazing game. even the places i thought were safe are no longer safe anymore. can you be killed in moonshine shacks too? 

https://blog.playstation.com/2023/11/08/playstation-store-october-2023s-top-downloads/

RDR2 topping the PS4 charts thanks to PS Fall Savings sale. Really sucks that we no longer expect updates to the game.

Need for gear
8 hours ago, Tez2 said:

https://blog.playstation.com/2023/11/08/playstation-store-october-2023s-top-downloads/

RDR2 topping the PS4 charts thanks to PS Fall Savings sale. Really sucks that we no longer expect updates to the game.

People buying rdr 2 for story mode not for online 

• Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

aaronBLUEeyes
20 hours ago, Need for gear said:

I bought it for both. So did millions of others.

• Like 1

Covered Wagon Fan

I love looking at this bridge out in Big Valley:

spacer.png

It's a bridge for trains, but I will drive a wagon across it sometime.

On 11/11/2023 at 8:45 AM, Need for gear said:

yeah but the online is not that bad

On 11/16/2023 at 11:22 AM, Covered Wagon Fan said:

I love looking at this bridge out in Big Valley:

It's a bridge for trains, but I will drive a wagon across it sometime.

If you have a Trader delivery that crosses this river, that bridge is the way to go.  I’ve used it every time.

Edited by 1898

Covered Wagon Fan
1 hour ago, 1898 said:

If you have a Trader delivery that crosses this river, that bridge is the way to go.  I’ve used it every time.

Thanks for the tip partner 👍

Some modder played some american song and didn't kill. Something I haven't seen before.

Sorry bud, but I went for another legendary bounty and a smoke blunt.

Now that I think about RDO economy

They made the rdo too easy to gain, or they made things you can buy with gold too cheap to buy. Cash was always a joke after roles update.

I'm pretty sure they try it another way in RDO2 whenever it's released. R* probably gains huge success from GTA 6 Online, so why wouldn't they try the same with the next RDO?

2 hours ago, Gettin up said:

Now that I think about RDO economy

They made the rdo too easy to gain, or they made things you can buy with gold too cheap to buy. Cash was always a joke after roles update.

I'm pretty sure they try it another way in RDO2 whenever it's released. R* probably gains huge success from GTA 6 Online, so why wouldn't they try the same with the next RDO?

Why should they wait for RDO2?  There’s still plenty of time for them to save the current RDO.  If they wanna make money from Gold Bar sales then they have to put some real effort in, just like the players do if they want to earn Gold Bars.    

Now that we know GTA VI will be released in 2025 spring at the earliest, possible delayed. I think it's pretty safe to say current RDO won't receive major updates anymore.

Edited by Gettin up

Covered Wagon Fan

The snow is delightful.

spacer.png

I will be spending a good amount of time in the snow.  Will head up into the mountains too.

• Like 2