Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Ubermacht Cypher Discussion and Appreciation Thread


MGgames100
 Share

Recommended Posts

Ubermacht Cypher

 

Powerful, intimidating and a little sadistic, driving the Cypher is the most hardcore experience to come out of Germany since der menschlichen Toilette.

 

unknown.png

 

unknown.png

 

Status: RELEASED

 

Price: $1,550,000 - $1,162,500

 

Class: Sports

 

Based on: BMW M2 with some clues present on the Rebla GTS as well as other modern BMW's

 

Edited by MGgames100
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank god they didn't snort some cheap coke and went for the M4 with the big ass kidney radiator grille...

 

And obviously this one has the legendary NFS MW BMW M3 GTR livery...Yet it doesn't look right on it.

 

Still an instant buy of course.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/15/2021 at 7:29 PM, Pedinhuh said:

Thank god they didn't snort some cheap coke and went for the M4 with the big ass kidney radiator grille...

 

And obviously this one has the legendary NFS MW BMW M3 GTR livery...Yet it doesn't look right on it.

 

Still an instant buy of course.

Yeah I wish they would port Sentinel from GTA IV... How hard can it be?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This^ fav car in gta 4, the mcreary oracle was nice too. But i cant wait to throw yellow headlights on this bad boy. Ughhhh, this will literally be my everyday car

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sexy looking M4 F82, glad they didn't go for the new one 

How much will it cost?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ilovefreebird
On 7/15/2021 at 2:00 PM, Glockler said:

Sexy looking M4 F82, glad they didn't go for the new one 

How much will it cost?

 

 

Of the last 5 Ubermachts released, the two cheapest were the Sentinel Classic for $650k without trade price, and Zion Classic for $812k. The most expensive of the 5 were the SC1 and Revolter, both just over $1.6 million.

 

I would assume it's closer to that top figure - it's pretty common for newer sports-type cars to be somewhere in the $1.2 million range nowadays.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Captain Yamamoto
On 7/15/2021 at 1:29 PM, Pedinhuh said:

Thank god they didn't snort some cheap coke and went for the M4 with the big ass kidney radiator grille...

 

And obviously this one has the legendary NFS MW BMW M3 GTR livery...Yet it doesn't look right on it.

 

Still an instant buy of course.

check the 8F Drafter, and be disappointed

  • KEKW 1
  • excuseme 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/15/2021 at 6:01 PM, Captain Yamamoto said:

check the 8F Drafter, and be disappointed

Oh yeah I'm aware that said car has the same livery.

 

It also looks just as bad, if not worse IMO.

 

That livery will only look suitable on the IV Sentinel or a proper BMW M3 E46...Anything else is nonsense.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Arrows to Athens
On 7/15/2021 at 6:31 PM, MGgames100 said:

Yeah I wish they would port Sentinel from GTA IV... How hard can it be?

Love that car.

 

05350d-mCihZJFjRAqpuEupdYckYg.jpg

 

05350d-_hcHnVMAQiKl9eAKRpjSnQ.jpg

 

db5680-0.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have an insatiable desire for anything BMW, so this will do nicely!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thankfully the MW livery is on a BMW and not on an Obey atleast even though they could port the GTA4 Sentinel. Have to see the rear but since it looks almost exactly the same as the M2 i think I'll be buying this instantly (hate the sbub design but it seems R* are going on that route more and more, guess gotta live with it)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As a Real Life 3er Coupe E92 Driver I really looking Forward to IT. 

 

Since now I used the zion to Cosplay my Car, but I think this one gets closer to my E92.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/16/2021 at 8:57 AM, fryday said:

As a Real Life 3er Coupe E92 Driver I really looking Forward to IT. 

 

Since now I used the zion to Cosplay my Car, but I think this one gets closer to my E92.

The Sentinel/Sentinel XS(M3) is your car, not the Zion (6er E63) or this new one (M4 F82)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the trailer 0:08, if thats new ubermacht passing, from the profile it kinds looks long to be based on m2, so it's m4 maybe. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Scottiedog123

I can't wait to see ///More of this thing..

I hope the rear end is well executed. 

I see as usual they have omitted the Hofmeister kink. 😠 

They'll use this crucial BMW design cue on other cars though..😡

So far it seems a pretty decent effort, looks good from what I can see, but would look a lot better with the kink.  From that aspect it just looks dull, like a ... Mercedes. 😉 

 

Also.. I'm hoping there's some clean body options/stock, as from these first shots it reminds me of the Jugular situation.. and the disappointment of forced body kits.

 

Edited by Scottiedog123
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/17/2021 at 8:10 PM, Scottiedog123 said:

I can't wait to see ///More of this thing..

I hope the rear end is well executed. 

I see as usual they have omitted the Hofmeister kink. 😠 

They'll use this crucial BMW design cue on other cars though..😡

So far it seems a pretty decent effort, looks good from what I can see, but would look a lot better with the kink.  From that aspect it just looks dull, like a ... Mercedes. 😉 

 

Also.. I'm hoping there's some clean body options/stock, as from these first shots it reminds me of the Jugular situation.. and the disappointment of forced body kits.

 

Ridiculous mate isn't it. Some of the old Ubermachts from 2013 have the kink but these new DLC ones never do. I'm starting to think the Ubermacht designers from 2013 are no longer working at Rockstar because the company sure as f*ck don't know what the HM kink is these days. 

  • Best Bru 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Scottiedog123
On 7/17/2021 at 7:29 PM, Glockler said:

Ridiculous mate isn't it. Some of the old Ubermachts from 2013 have the kink but these new DLC ones never do. I'm starting to think the Ubermacht designers from 2013 are no longer working at Rockstar because the company sure as f*ck don't know what the HM kink is these days. 

 

I've been trying to imagine maybe it's something to do with them not wanting to copy too many elements in one vehicle in terms of design/copyright etc..

I know some manufacturers are stricter than others when it comes to that sort of thing, but that can't be the reason, they have also blatantly copied some designs kind of 80/90%

It's clear they know what the kink is when they use it on something else.. eg. Drafter 😡 which also uses a lot of BMW styling.

 

I got a feeling this car will be looking better in darker colours for me.. so as to not be drawn to the lack of kink.  Shame.

 

 

Edited by Scottiedog123
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/15/2021 at 6:09 PM, Arrows to Athens said:

Love that car.

 

05350d-mCihZJFjRAqpuEupdYckYg.jpg

 

05350d-_hcHnVMAQiKl9eAKRpjSnQ.jpg

 

db5680-0.png

That is sexy. Miss that car

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll probably sell my 8F Drafter once this baby comes to the game, since that car has too many BMW clues, with a hideous front end and only the rear looking like an Audi.

  • Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/17/2021 at 9:32 PM, Scottiedog123 said:

 

I've been trying to imagine maybe it's something to do with them not wanting to copy too many elements in one vehicle in terms of design/copyright etc..

I know some manufacturers are stricter than others when it comes to that sort of thing, but that can't be the reason, they have also blatantly copied some designs kind of 80/90%

It's clear they know what the kink is when they use it on something else.. eg. Drafter 😡 which also uses a lot of BMW styling.

 

I got a feeling this car will be looking better in darker colours for me.. so as to not be drawn to the lack of kink.  Shame.

 

 

Yeah very true all of that, shame that you have to "hide" the car to give it a better look + closer to the real-life counterpart. Don't think there's ever been a car that Rockstar haven't ruined in one way or another. Don't get me wrong the car will still probably look awesome and drive awesome (if even that), but there's always something they have to mess up. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/17/2021 at 2:10 PM, Scottiedog123 said:

would look a lot better with the kink.  From that aspect it just looks dull, like a ... Mercedes. 😉 


Now all I can see is the side profile of a C65 AMG. That window-line sure would look better with the kink. I'd love if we could get an Ubermacht with kidney grills and angel eye lights, but perhaps that would be entering lawsuit territory 🤣.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What colorway are yall looking forward to putting on your beamer? Im gonna color mine laguna blue with yellow headlights ( i think we can color the lights ? ) and blacked our rims. Hope they give us good liveries and modifications. Probly gonna buy multiple lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/17/2021 at 9:10 PM, Scottiedog123 said:

Also.. I'm hoping there's some clean body options/stock, as from these first shots it reminds me of the Jugular situation.. and the disappointment of forced body kits.

The green one in the background doesn't appear to have a bolt-on widebody, which makes me believe we're dealing with an ERC style widebodies.

 

The standard fenders could be the M2 ones while the upgrades are bolted on a narrow 2-series fenders. That way we change the widebody style without ending up with a Dominator GTX.

 

f92aab81fb2c9c4c0b753f9e1f009defaac91b23

 

On 7/18/2021 at 9:59 AM, Bigglo145 said:

What colorway are yall looking forward to putting on your beamer?

 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9522b30ef221c71ae387

 

Unless they have a livery inspired by the Pizza M2 from BMW's "The Drop" video ... In that case, mineral white. 🤪

Edited by IceDree
  • Like 1
  • Best Bru 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/18/2021 at 2:59 AM, Bigglo145 said:

What colorway are yall looking forward to putting on your beamer? Im gonna color mine laguna blue with yellow headlights ( i think we can color the lights ? ) and blacked our rims. Hope they give us good liveries and modifications. Probly gonna buy multiple lol


Deep shiny metallic grey for me, just like my car IRL!

Spoiler

bWO6Uq3.jpg

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/18/2021 at 12:21 PM, Scottiedog123 said:

@ghostsoap01 do you drive a grey E82?

Is that your car pictured?


Yep, bought it in May off Autotrader. BMW 128i with M Sport package and Premium package, in space grey. With studded winter tires too! (because Canada).

Its a 2012 model, with only 80000km (50k miles). Its my daily driver, couldn't be any happier!
I drove a 2004 Toyota Echo 2 door hatchback before, so its quite the upgrade for me.

Edit: I liked BMW before owning the car, but I've become somewhat of a superfan since owning one lol. Nothing quite like it imo as far as a pure driver's car in an affordable price range.

Edited by ghostsoap01
  • Best Bru 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Scottiedog123

@ghostsoap01

 

Well well well.. what can I say.. you have very good taste. 😉   This is mine..

DSC02854.jpg

Basically the same (but Euro) model as yours.

Space grey/coral red.

 

Spoiler

DSC-0346.jpg

 

IMG-20200927-WA0003.jpg

 

IMG-20200927-WA0001.jpg

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Scottiedog123 Wow! What are the odds....🤣

Same colour and everything lol. I see you got the slicktop, lucky! Mine's got the moonroof and a black interior. What a car, eh?

Edit: are those headlights modded or is that one of the differences with Euro and North American specs?

Edited by ghostsoap01
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Scottiedog123
On 7/18/2021 at 7:35 PM, ghostsoap01 said:

@Scottiedog123 Wow! What are the odds....🤣

Same colour and everything lol. I see you got the slicktop, lucky! Mine's got the moonroof and a black interior. What a car, eh?

Edit: are those headlights modded or is that one of the differences with Euro and North American specs?

 

Yeah these are stock euro spec lights, slicktop, manual. Gonna treat her to a few bits soon 😘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So according to alloc8or one of the names of the cars will be Cypher. If you know your Ubermachts, you should know, why this is (most likely) a name for this car

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

    • Jaysahnn23
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.