3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

I feel spiritual things when I play gta San Andreas

BennyGod

Does anyone else get that strange feeling? It usually happens around the countryside. I suddenly feel like there is something out there, and there must be something the devs don’t want us to know.

When was the last time I played San Andreas? I remember it was back in 2006, but man, it still has a special place in my heart and spirit. It's once-in-a-lifetime experience. The countryside, the wilderness, the creepy desert and ghost towns, the weird myths and figures. There will be nothing like it. 

LeatherJacketSoldier
11 minutes ago, BennyGod said:

Does anyone else get that strange feeling? It usually happens around the countryside. I suddenly feel like there is something out there, and there must be something the devs don’t want us to know.

Yeah, it's called Bigfoot.

CynicalMexican
36 minutes ago, Jabalous said:

When was the last time I played San Andreas? I remember it was back in 2006, but man, it still has a special place in my heart and spirit. It's once-in-a-lifetime experience. The countryside, the wilderness, the creepy desert and ghost towns, the weird myths and figures. There will be nothing like it. 

Not to mention the GTA Myths community was insane back in the day. New crazy myths each day, good times.

The countryside is incredibly well done. I too get the good feeling by just being there, it's so peaceful to explore, but can be dangerous or eerie depending on the situation.

I don't get the people who say that SA graphics is dated, because I play it on  a 42" screen, but if you are shortsighted and sit 3 metres away from the screen as I do I barely notice any imperfections. And the sunsets/sunrises are absolutely glorious on PS2.

• 2 weeks later...
- The Man -

I remember being creeped out in the woods. There was nothing there, but it felt like there was.

On 6/22/2021 at 9:15 PM, BennyGod said:

You smoked too much Peyote and took too much SPANK pal.

On 7/9/2021 at 9:04 AM, Evil empire said:

Not true, but I have had spiritual connections to many gta characters. I won’t elaborate. 

guerilla_man

It is really weird and funny you kind of said this. when I played GTA 5 I heard demons. am I Just hallucinating or is it in the game???

I never heard it again after I stopped playing gta 5.

• Like 1

CynicalMexican
On 7/9/2021 at 7:04 AM, Evil empire said:

sh*t I'd better join DrugNo by Epsilon and get my addiction cleared up

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2

On 7/9/2021 at 8:02 PM, guerilla_man said:

It is really weird and funny you kind of said this. when I played GTA 5 I heard demons. am I Just hallucinating or is it in the game???

I never heard it again after I stopped playing gta 5.

Gta5 definitely has negative energy, gta  4 even more so. GTA San Andreas is mostly positive.

CynicalMexican

sh*t GTA 5 is unblocking all my chakras gotta get that fixed.

guerilla_man

This is something else very weird.

My far cry 5 game vanished and I could never find it???

Must of been those darned demons again taking it .

There is a demonic affect in video games and it can affect us spiritually and physically.

This is why we need to avoid them. 

My far cry 5 game vanished and was misplaced strangely. when you play these games you are inviting the enemy of the world in.

I don't play these games anymore. why? want to stay spiritually protected and only God can give me eternal protection.

The very moment demons come in your health can go down only if you don't have a relationship with God. since I do have a relationship with God demons cannot affect me.

Eternal immunity against demons is having a relationship with God the only living God the God that came to this world and died and risen the 3rd day.

If he is in your heart the sicknesses pestilences and plagues can not affect you .

Demons bring sickness and death.

Video games is a doorway opening to these kind of spirits.

I am not trippin .......This is spiritually true.

Edited by guerilla_man
  • Like 1
  • excuseme 1

*Deleted*

Edited by Big_Smiley
*No source

• 2 weeks later...
sanfierro06
On 6/22/2021 at 10:15 PM, BennyGod said:

I think this is the effect of the insane myth rumors that were discussed in the forums between 2005-2007. 

I don't know why but these rumors always took place in rural areas of Los Santos. I think it's ingrained in our subconscious.

• Like 1

CynicalMexican
On 7/26/2021 at 8:18 AM, sanfierro06 said:

I think this is the effect of the insane myth rumors that were discussed in the forums between 2005-2007. 

I don't know why but these rumors always took place in rural areas of Los Santos. I think it's ingrained in our subconscious.

And what's funny is that the game developers didn't intend it to be this way. It was mostly just kids making up sh*t and people running with it. It's kinda hilarious tbh, an era of gaming where school rumors were sometimes your best source of gaming information. 

bananaking13
On 6/22/2021 at 10:24 PM, Jabalous said:

This is facts. It felt like a really large open world you can just drive in. I hope before GTA 6 comes out we get a map expansion in GTA 5 or online through DLCs.

Really that was real sheit back in days, everybody feels uneasy in woods. Bigfoot sightings every day.

These myths stopped once for all, after they dig into files to search ped models. Yeah that was a thing back in days!

LeatherJacketSoldier
On 7/9/2021 at 9:06 PM, BennyGod said:

I won’t elaborate. 

Not necessary. We already know who are you talking about. Benny, Marulete, Chichón, Marulo, and so on...

On 7/31/2021 at 6:18 PM, LeatherJacketSoldier said:

Not necessary. We already know who are you talking about. Benny, Marulete, Chichón, Marulo, and so on...

How do you know?…

• KEKW 1

On 6/22/2021 at 12:15 PM, BennyGod said:

Countrysides, Rural Areas, and that abandoned facility in the north-eastern parts of Venturas. 

• Like 2

On 7/26/2021 at 12:18 PM, sanfierro06 said:

Oh yeah... I remember this time! There were tons of videos on YouTube people showing when they discovered those "mysteries" hahaha. It was just mods and a lot of people started believing those mysteries to be true

Yeah, i am also feel this kind of energies/emotions. It's hard to explain but you know - when you driving through countryside towns in foggy nights or even "better" - lost in deep forest at night only by your own feets - you can feel it, maybe not so hard but you can have a light goosebumps.

In any IRL country you can find such places i think. Old miner towns in USA, abandoned towns in Post-Soviet countries, in Europe, etc. So if you have this feelings at once IRL, you can feel the same in similar places in videogames.

Sorry for this, but what i am thinking while reading first post was this: XD

And this (not *star game, but same mysterious feeling):

Ha-ha, just thinking that you can feel the same in San Andreas if you had watched X-Files or American Horror Story, maybe Man in Black, something strange and even "satanic" too.

Edited by IlyaKostygov
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 5:29 PM, Soxter said:

Oh yeah... I remember this time! There were tons of videos on YouTube people showing when they discovered those "mysteries" hahaha. It was just mods and a lot of people started believing those mysteries to be true

I actually remember that one of the first San Andreas videos that I watched even before getting the game (I didn't watch any trailers and was perfectly happy to continue playing VC) was a 5-7 video of CJ running around the B'o'B and stumbling upon the ghost Glendale in fog.I spent ages trying to find this video on Youtube but to no avail.

it must be 16 years old by now.

I also get the feeling, and for some reason I feel very safe near Grove Street. Anyway I think it might be because the game is complete on its own, and somehow its just creates a perfect vibe. Many other games when I play feel 'dead' but sa for some reason feels alive.