3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

Forza Horizon 5

DEALUX

8 hours ago, Misumi said:

Indeed. I can't wait to import my OnlyFans livery.

Yeah, good luck with that. I bet you'll probably get banned from online play with that livery.

Remember what happened to Shinyodd in Forza Horizon 4?

1 hour ago, Ivan1997GTA said:

Yeah, good luck with that. I bet you'll probably get banned from online play with that livery.

Remember what happened to Shinyodd in Forza Horizon 4?

I've had it on a few of my cars for a while in FH4 and I still haven't been banned. Doubt they'll do anything about it unless you have some really explicit content on the livery.

IPMBMBAP

54 minutes ago, Plage said:

^Tell us what happend, please.

Shinyodd got banned from FH4 due to applying a p*rnographic livery on his car.

And since OnlyFans is best known for...you-know-what, it's safe to say that applying an OnlyFans-styled livery would not be allowed in FH5, either.

Edited by Ivan1997GTA

they say that but i still see a ton of the Austin taxis with "Fake Taxi" written all over them so...

image.png

twitter // instagram // #KB43VER

Probably a case of if you're never reported you'll be fine. Seeing as how many people drive past you at speed, or are too far away for you to see what the livery is about I doubt many people really notice, and even fewer care enough to report.

Got my pre-load sorted anyway, gonna pick up the premium add-on's bundle for sure for the GP version, and I've been keeping a good distance from a lot of the newer promo footage so a lot of the map and stuff should feel nice and fresh to me.

Week on Friday, not long now.

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me if there is a current option in FH4 where you can not have other player cars look see-through and ghostly? I know collisions are turned off, but I don't need a visual representation of that. It breaks the immersive play.  I want to be able to admire other's cars. 

I hope this will be an option for FH5 if it isn't already. 

16 minutes ago, Mister Pink said:

Can anyone tell me if there is a current option in FH4 where you can not have other player cars look see-through and ghostly? I know collisions are turned off, but I don't need a visual representation of that. It breaks the immersive play.  I want to be able to admire other's cars. 

I hope this will be an option for FH5 if it isn't already. 

Cars only ever ghosted during collisions for me? When in free-roam they were solid other wise IIRC.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Cars only ever ghosted during collisions for me? When in free-roam they were solid other wise IIRC.

Hmm.., interesting.  I was doing some looking around and I think it might actually be that if you turn it off for you, it shows others your non-ghosted car. I'm not 100% sure.. I found a thread where a guy said it wasn't consistent who and who wasn't ghosted. 

Turning off ghost mode seems to be only for yourself. No idea the specs on it since I turned mine off when I started playing and saw it. Some cars are ghosts, some arent. The ones that arent are visually not ghost but become ghost when you get close. I dislike peeps going invisible cause I like seeing their cars. One problem with playing for visibility is I dont show names to keep banners from blocking my line of sight. Wish that you could press to display or something
- Vaporiser  https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postsm987935_Forza-Horizon-4--Ghost-Mode.aspx

It seems the solution is this. (inviting players to a convoy). 

I wish collisions were off but all cars not ghosted. 

• Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 7:54 AM, Ivan1997GTA said:

Shinyodd got banned from FH4 due to applying a p*rnographic livery on his car.

And since OnlyFans is best known for...you-know-what, it's safe to say that applying an OnlyFans-styled livery would not be allowed in FH5, either.

I don't know, what is it that onlyfans is known for? Please do tell me.

This game is just stunning. Look at the weather and lighting. I can't wait to just cruise around this map in early morning or sunset. 

I like this guy because he drives quite realistically and doesn't have the stupid distracting race lines on. Speaking of which, I would argue that you never really develop your driving skills much if you rely on the brake/acceleration lines. One of the best things I've ever done in Horizon is turn off all assists. Every turn and every bend without the assist goes into the memory bank of how to handle the corner better. Next thing you know you are cornering without thinking. Horizon is the perfect game to play manual with clutch as well. It sits in a nice space between arcade and sim. Playing manual in an arcade game is awful but in this type of game it lens itself really well. 

EDIT: 

Also... noticed real stars... 

d39934i.png

Got that Seven Sitsters star cluster (The Pleiades)

Pleiades-DJ-900px.jpg

Edited by Mister Pink

I can't wait to use the next credits glitch :D

The first few weeks are always important i got the feeling, i always will use a money glitch to get all cars.

Worked for FM7 and FH4 for me. I had all cars instantly, i hope it works this time too.

Come on YouTubers, give me a glitch, i don't want another grindy game, i just want all cars and have fun.

It will happen again, im pretty sure, if not im suprised.

Grinding another game, no thank you.

GTA Online is grindy enough.

Edited by Mexicola9302

StreetLife101

This game looks so beautiful as RDR2, hope I'll get this game one day. I love the improved drifting physics and the new car cutomization options

My Discord server

..with over 190 members

Beyond excited for this. Got the premium edition the other day and can’t wait for Friday. Should look great on 1440 UW.

• Like 1

I have a strong feeling this might be my future favourite Forza. Just looking at some videos of TheDart driving around, I'm really now feeling super hype for this game. The car audio is incredible and the graphics are just mind-blowingly good. This game alone is enough to buy an Xbox. But for me, I think this map is going to be the be Horizon map yet. The motorway/freeway is the longest yet. I love the idea of driving in a hot climate again with really hot grippy tires. The diversity of the map just looks great. 

Below videos are captured on XSX. I'm so glad I finally got a 4K TV. This will be my first new driving game on new gen with new TV. 

Steam pre-load: only a few days in advance at most, unlocks when Steam store updates which in Europe is at "f*ck you", then another 30-60 mins for the decrypt

Xbox pre-load: weeks in advance, unlocks at midnight, plus Games Pass and the Premium Add-On's pack.

Not caring about platforms on PC is the way to go I tell ya.

• Realistic Steak! 1

On 11/2/2021 at 3:29 PM, Mister Pink said:

I have a strong feeling this might be my future favourite Forza. Just looking at some videos of TheDart driving around, I'm really now feeling super hype for this game. The car audio is incredible and the graphics are just mind-blowingly good. This game alone is enough to buy an Xbox. But for me, I think this map is going to be the be Horizon map yet. The motorway/freeway is the longest yet. I love the idea of driving in a hot climate again with really hot grippy tires. The diversity of the map just looks great. 

Forza Horizon 3 was probably my favorite Forza Horizon outside of the original. The vibe, atmosphere, biomes, music etc. It was great. It had its flaws, the map didn't take that long to get across and the transitions between biomes was quite unnatural. But I really loved it... so that's a huge reason why I think 5 will be my new favorite. I want a sunny vacation style setting again, there was nothing exciting about the UK in FH4. It was very pretty and serene but never exciting. It seems to take all of the good things about Horizon 3 and the good things about Horizon 4 and combine them. My biggest worry was the sounds but it seems to be more on Horizon 3's level again. Most cars sound quite good now, some still bad judging from videos but whatever it's been a massive improvement.

I wasn't even anticipating this game to be honest. When it was unveiled I was like "hmm... uh-huh, we'll see." but all of the clips, videos, the map, etc has been convincing. And the map, it just looks amazing. First of all I'm so happy to be returning to driving on the right side of the road and in North America, just sorta had enough of driving on the other side. But the maps just gorgeous in general. The desert looks amazing, and it's big. It's not small like FH3's and it actually looks secluded. All of the biomes look amazing and natural. And for once we don't really have a city that looks out of place and desolate. I mean Edinburgh was nice but it was still too big for how little traffic and life you saw there and got to be samey very quick.

Just, this game looks great and I'll find out either tomorrow (via the New Zealand timezone trick) or otherwise Friday if it gonna be my new favorite. 🥳

Edited by ddarko12
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Apparently the New Zealand trick works for the MS Store / PC Games Pass version, fingers crossed that it does. Either way it's a rolling midnight launch for Xbox and PC and a standard global launch at the usual Steam release time on Steam, which is... 4 or 5pm UK time I think at the moment?

• Like 1

https://opencritic.com/game/11624/forza-horizon-5

Average rating of 92 from 70 reviews as of the time of this posting.

Playground were never gonna disappoint were they?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ddarko12 said:

UK in FH4. It was very pretty and serene but never exciting.

I loved the UK setting being a neighbour and having family from near Edinburgh, it was quite exciting. However, I never felt that nice exotic feeling I got from Horizon 2. I also didn't like so much focus on off-road between online races. 

But your right, I think Horizon 5 captures all these biomes and integrates them really well. 

10 hours ago, Jason said:

Apparently the New Zealand trick works for the MS Store / PC Games Pass version, fingers crossed that it does.

That trick usually always work for me on Xbox. Hope it does work for you. I'm not home until after 19:00 so I won't know til later this evening. 

Pretty excited now! All the reviews are out as it seems a bunch of my fav YouTubers have released views within minutes and hours of each other. 

Volume-538a6a1f-4dc8-6248-5b5f-13c49b28a

Played an hour and a half before I go off to do some stuff. Yea, it's great.

Also for anyone hoping for a rags to riches type career it's really not that. They throw even more stuff at you than they did in FH4, it's definitely a collectathon.

Absolutely loving it so far though.

• Like 2

Now that some Playstation "exclusives" such as HORIZON has been released on PC too, let's make a trade by releasing Forza HORIZON 5 for Playstation, huh? HUH?????  

So many glowing reviews

• Like 1

The map is bloody amazing, it's so varied and while it might be because it's new and fresh, it feels huge. I had a drive up the volcano and it felt like a proper drive, up one massive long winding road.

microsoft-624f8b84b80-8wekyb3d8bbwe-Scre

• Like 2