2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

Forza Horizon 5

DEALUX

With Forza games I buy the Ultimate edition every time because I usually end up regretting not being able to get the DLC after the game gets delisted. For this reason my Forza collection is not quite complete.

• Like 2

The Audiophile Thread

XB271HU | TESORO Gram XS | Xtrfy MZ1 | Xbox Elite v2 | Hifiman Sundara | Fiio K9 Pro

i7 4790K 4.4 GHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB Crucial DDR3 | ADATA 256GB | Samsung 860 PRO 2TB

Xbox | Xbox 360 | Xbox Series X | PS2 | PS3 | Google Pixel 6 Pro

• 2 weeks later...

so it seems like we will get to see the FH5 map in the next forza !go! stream on monday

Commander S

Map reveal! :O

Spoiler

E8XZzEKWQAAPerS?format=jpg&name=orig

Phwoar! Everything I've seen so far really does reinforce the notion that it's like a fusion of the variety of FH3, with all the technical advances and granularity of FH4.

There's also more of a look at things like race starts/finishes, and they're (thankfully) more like FH3 - no more context-free studio look every time you cross the finish line (which wasn't a deal-breaker, but actually seeing you car cross the line on the map looked so much better). But there's also a flashy new animation showing your car as the race loads, which (IMO) looks a bit cooler than the fly-around of 4, or just the close-up in 3.

Overall, the UI layout looks much cleaner and better organised, too - FH2 and 3 were a bit scattershot, with the different-sized squares, and FH4 was somewhat better, but still rather arbitrary as to what got a larger panel, what got little sidebar, etc., which wasn't great for navigation (you got used to it, but there was room to tighten things up, and I'm glad PG seem to have done so).

Just need the launch car list, now - it's already looking encouragingly healthy, between the confirmed manufacturers (Toyota, Mitsubishi and Volkswagen haven't gone AWOL this time! :p) and some of the brand-new additions (on that note, the 2020 GR Supra just got confirmed). For me, the big question mark is whether they've finally gotten some more up-to-date Audis this time - aside from the 2016 R8 in FH3, everything else stopped at 2015 models in FH2, so it's high time we got some newer ones (E-Tron GT, plz!).

• Like 2

Ivan1997GTA

I'm guessing the "seasons" gimmick from FH4 will make a return here, except it's probably gonna be less snowy in the winter due to Mexico having a warmer climate than the UK.

Edited by Ivan1997GTA

They mentioned that the only part that's gonna get snow is gonna be the volcano, which is pretty much perfect for me.

Edited by Testarossa

image.png

twitter // instagram // #KB43VER

Map looks boring as sh*t, as expected. You've got to be kidding me with that amount of road. If anyone thinks that's a lot, check out this video of TDU2. Look at all the roads at the timestamp, and then wait until he zooms the f*ck out to reveal what a tiny portion that area was showing.

There's probably more road on 1/4th of one of the TDU2 maps than the entirety of FH5. How can they be such sh*t at creating worlds?

• Like 1
  • excuseme 2

IPMBMBAP

I disagree. Thing is, while TDU's (and to an extent, The Crew's) maps have always been huge and vast, they very clearly lack in detail. It's not uncommon to see copypasted buildings in every other city/town you go, and when you go off the road it feels like you just got off 10 inches of sidewalk. Not only that but I remember TDU's Hawaii map having a lot of rather weird, uneven, twisty roads that would launch you 50 feet in the air for seemingly no reason. The maps in the Horizon series have always been a showcase of quality over quantity, they are rather dense and compact but are interesting enough to make you feel like you're actually in a destination like Australia or the Mediterranean coast. Sure, FH4's map, while technically impressive and vertical enough, felt very same-y and boring at times, but I think that's due to the choice of the UK as a location mostly. 

As a Mexican resident, I have to say I'm quite impressive with what they chose to include. Usually most people would think of Mexico as being home to two biomes, a desert and a rainforest, but in here it looks like they just got enough elements of the country to make it feel rather unique and special. The fact that there's about 3 or 4 different archeological sites is a rather neat touch, and not only that, but they all seem to represent different types of prehispanic civilizations.  I have been to Teotihuacan a couple of times and it's really cool seeing that it'll be included in the game. My only complaint so far is that i would've loved to see Baja and the Mayan Riviera as actual peninsulas rather than just regular coastlines, but seeing as Horizon maps are not exactly known for being geographically correct I can't say I'm too bothered. 

In short it looks like they're taking the biome variety from FH3 and the technical improvements from FH4. The volcano in the middle is a good example, it looks absolutely massive and the roads leading up to it look fun for drifting and hillclimbs. It looks great and I can't wait to drive around it.

• Like 2

image.png

Forzas maps aren't dense though.

This is Edinburgh in FH4.

ltv4w59ksxf41.jpg

Heres Edinburgh in real life.

XXnvG2K.jpg

FH4 has a laughably small amount of roads, which actually looks less dense than FH3.

For comparison, here is density in The Crew, just one city.

the_crew_2_beta_screen_4.jpg

Here is density from NFS Payback, just one city

aDJwD0M.png

Here's NFS Heat density

need-for-speed-heat-activities-locations

Here's a very small section of the TDU2 map. Look at all of that road...

TestDrive2_map_1440x900.jpg

I have plenty of hours in TDU2 and while I do know of it's drawbacks, it was a far more fun map than anything Forza Horizon has offered. 

You must be joking about that statement about going offroad in TDU2 feels like you're 10 inches off the sidewalk. Does Forza Horizon not feel the same to you? Because that argument holds the same feeling when I went off road in FH3 and FH4. *COUGH* The entire Northwest desert section of FH3 *COUGH*

TDU2 had mountains, big ass rocks to climb, beaches, farmland, etc. All the same stuff that Forza Horizon had, no? TDU2 even had racing tracks. Ibiza in TDU2 had the main town with the docks. TDU at least had properties scattered around the map which gave you a reason to drive to every section of the map. It would be delusional to think all of the areas in TDU look the same, and believe that same statement somehow doesn't describe Forza as well.

Don't forget that Test Drive Unlimited 2 is also a 2011 game. We're 10 years ahead now. Even if I were to believe TDU2 was not superior, but rather at the same level as Forza. That's still a disappointment, given the time gap.

Edit: Also, I don't mean to be rude by, why are you lying to yourself? You talk about TDU and The Crew having copy/pasted buildings as if Forza Horizon doesn't do it, but when is the last time you drove around Edinburgh in FH4? Because I swear I see the same buildings appear over and over and over again. They even have the same storefronts. But then again, you'll probably see less repeats because there's less stuff to begin with.

Edited by KDA

IPMBMBAP

Yup. Forza totally doesn't copy/paste buildings like other games.

This spot which I found 20 seconds after entering FH4 definitely does not exist. This totally not existent spot seems to show TWO pairs of buildings, two jewelry stores and two restaurants, pasted conveniently next to each other. There's even a 3rd jewelry store in the background if you look closely.

sDeUxwL.jpg

But wait, there's more! Here's me driving about 50 meters away to find yet another chain of that same store! It must be a very successful jewelry company eh!?

f3plTRe.jpg

Edit: Call me Britney, because I did it again.

These houses on the beach

0FZ86qF.jpg

Look suspiciously like these houses by the castle

yvfO9P7.jpg

k7rU7Of.jpg

AwkgLAJ.jpg

Oh look, it appears on the opposite side of the map too.

G2lZ9Tv.jpg

Even in another village.

1ZNaeUg.jpg

It even appears in the middle of nowhere

erDM0kA.jpg

I've been in the game for 5 minutes. Do I need more examples of copy/paste in Forza Horizon or is my point clear?

Edited by KDA
  • Like 1
  • Best Bru 1

IPMBMBAP

No need to be so antagonistic lol

In my opinion, the maps in FH games feel more thought out than something from TDU or The Crew. Sure, you have a 1:1 scale version of Ibiza, but you're going to have to fill all of those 220sq miles, and it's a really tough job for sure. To save time you just grab generic buildings and plop em to an approximate fit of what those buildings are in real life. The thing is, they feel like they were generated by a machine or an AI, they aren't really interesting, and to be honest, they don't need to be when you're going past them at 150mph - hence the storefronts in Edinburgh, and the houses by the sea. What TDU and specifically The Crew does however is just plop them to the side of the road without little to no care to its surrounding environments. It's not hard to see parking lots with no connecting ramps or driveways, or commercial buildings without any sidewalks adjacent to them. I never said that Forza doesn't copypaste buildings, but at least in FH4, a generic, copypasted looking house has a nice little driveway leading to a small garage building and a fence surrounding it, which is perfect for those specific moments when you have to slow down, like for example, entering photo mode.

I love TDU2 and I liked the original The Crew for what it was trying to do, but they pale in attention to detail. Hell, The Crew 2 even had map downgrades compared to its predecessor. Stuff like the military base north of Chicago or even landmarks like the Sears Tower or the Empire State Building were either completely removed or replaced with generic buildings. :p

It's no doubt that TDU was maybe the most influential game out of the two. I think that really was a basis and inspiration on what the Forza Horizon series should be, an open world racing game set in a holiday destination, with only you and your car of choice to travel through it. The recent addition of houses as spawn locations, for example just gives that feeling that Playground are trying to emulate what made a game like TDU great, and also because fans have been requesting TDU-like features for years. Like, yeah, you could put your convertible roof down back in 2006, but it's finally great to see that feature in a Forza game, even if its over 10 years late. 

• Like 2

image.png

Overall, I think this is shaping up to be a great game, and without a doubt there will be shortcomings. I doubt issues like wheelspins giving you half a million dollars every 5 minutes, car models dating back to 2005, copypasted houses and props, "cringy" emotes and player customization, etc, will be fixed. But I'm just glad that a racing game, specifically my favorite racing game franchise at the moment, is being set in my home country. I'm absolutely being biased right now lol, but seeing Mexico depicted in a way that's not just "piss yellow filter on a desert with cartels" is just really exciting, and I'm absolutely eager to play it.

Forza Horizon 5' y la impactante representación de México: estas imágenes  adelantan lo alucinante que se verá el país en Xbox

1366_2000.jpg

• Like 2

image.png

Let's not get into features because I'm fairly sure I already made a lengthy post about that stuff in the FH4 or FH3 thread.

I still love the Forza series, but I will always be harshly critical of the shortcomings, because it feels like nobody else is. Acting like nothing is wrong = more of the same bullsh*t.

I feel similarly pessimistic about the new TDU game. It's just been too long, and I don't have much faith in developers nowadays.

IPMBMBAP

Map is released.. for those that don't want it spoiled.. I'll spoiler tag it. 

Apparently it's 50% larger than H4's map. 

Spoiler

Loving that it's coast to coast. That motorway/freeway/carretera federal looks great! Can't wait to test out top speeds on it. 

forza-horizon-5-map-4k.jpg

i922u0tvndg71.png?auto=webp&s=c1ca09bd68

Edited by Mister Pink
  • Like 3

soo hyped for this! it would be really nice if theres a career mode for single player racing similar to FH1 where you beat bosses then get to the final showdown with the big boss at the festival.

Lots of new info at gamescom today. They showed off the final cover art, and, to no one's surprise, it features the AMG Project One and the new Ford Bronco. They also showed off the game's first 10 minutes as well as a new showcase event against a cargo plane and some of the new cars.

Forza_gamescom_Inline4.png

Edited by Testarossa
  • Like 3

image.png

Really like the small but cool detail of using the 'click left stick to activate convertible roof' option for other features, like retractable spoilers - hopefully that'll also apply to pop-up headlights, because that'd mean an end to the long-running issue of pop-ups being up automatically in photo mode...

One big gripe so far: paywalling a (pre-tuned, with unique customisation and a skill bonus perk) Forza Edition car (plus matching clothing item and emote) behind a $60 limited edition controller. :/ Playground were pretty good about making the pre-order cars from FH4 available for things like the 1st anniversary or other special events (I've got all of them, and I didn't pre-order the game), so maybe they'll do that in future with 5 - but it's a bit of a shame to see that, because FH4 was so refreshingly 'not sh*t by the standards of "AAA" games' on that front.

• Like 2

I had a lot of criticism for FH4, and I thought FH3 was great but not really special... this game looks completely bonkers. I'm genuinely impressed with everything I've seen thus far, and I had no care about FH5 or when it was coming out before they unveiled it.

First things first, they've addressed the number one problem with FH4, the sounds. Every car clip I've seen of this game reminds me more of NFS or FH1. Good sounds all around. I'm glad someone finally gave a f*ck and this is all the finger to the morons who liked to pretend the sounds of FH4 were good and scolded anyone who complained.

The location is great. Australia wasn't really my cup of tea but they did a good job. The UK was just boring. Beautiful detail, amazing lighting and sort of comforting... but boring. The UK looks like a great place to live. It doesn't look like anywhere I'd care to vacation or go for the ultimate driving experience, and that's not very Horizon-y to me. And I got sick to death of driving on the left side of the road. Yes the UK has some amazing roads, but the real great ones are in Scotland, of which they gave us crappy half-assed snippet of and it was scaled very weird. Just not very good at all. And then a whole week where it was just snow. Driving in the snow isn't hard, but I'm sorry I get so bored of it, I never play FH4 when it's winter anymore.

Mexico is where it's at. Amazing topography, and from the clips today, the views of the canyons, mountain range and volcano are stunning and natural. A location like that with the great lighting and detail of FH4 is everything I wanted. And nice roads, driving on the other side of the road again, yellow lines in the middle of the road. Reminds me of FH1, this whole game gives me FH1 vibes but in 4K. And that map looks big as f*ck, the roads look good, there's finally meaningful elevation changes and real switchbacks.

I'm glad to see Horizon is back again.

As someone who still can't get over having a virtual version of the Lake District I can just pop into at any time (rather than having to spend nearly all day driving to get there), I wouldn't ever call FH4's map boring - but it's definitely the most homogenous and least 'cool holiday location' of all the games' settings. Unless you live in the desert already, I imagine that woodland and fields isn't going to be a huge departure for most players (once you've seen one massive stretch of bog-standard grass, you've seen 'em all...), so I get that it lacks a certain 'wow' factor, particularly compared to the other games in the series.

...but then, setting FH4 in the UK did mean that Playground got a whole lot of UHD sky footage in different seasons, plus foliage samples and the like - perfect for their new second studio to use for, oh, I dunno, that new Fable game they're working on? :sly:

Overall, it keeps looking like the ideal mix of FH3 and FH4 map-wise: you've got the more varied biomes of FH3, and the more dynamic approach to events (dropping cars from planes and helicopters reminds me of the intro sequences to FH3 and Blizzard Mountain), but combined with the 'go anywhere' design philosophy and more varied terrain elevation of FH4 (I always wondered what the point of Fortune Island was tech-wise, until I realised that the big mountain climb was probably a test-run for what they've built on with FH5's volcano).

Case in point: there's a bit with the new Sierra buggy (which reminds me very much of the Agency Buggy from Crackdown) at 8:23 in the video below, and the view looks more like FH3, but the ability to just plough through the metal barriers is like FH4 (something I miss every time I go back to, say, FH2, where they're indestructible - RIP my skill chains...):

Like I say, it feels like the perfect balance of approaches, taking the best out of different games in the series - if that's true of everything else in the game, then it might just be the Horizon game that manages to hit that sweet spot for most players. :)

• Like 2

This is the first game that I've ever pre-ordered in my life. Can't wait to play it! I'm also glad that although it has seasons, winter doesn't have the entire map covered in the white stuff. Now I don't have to skip a week every month. 

• Like 2

Car list is getting revealed bit by bit - supposedly the whole thing will be out later this week (Friday?), but for now, they've put up the Mercedes and Ford lists, presumably because they include the cover cars.

Official Twitter threads, under spoilers:

Spoiler

And here's how they compare to Forza Horizon 4 - although bear in mind that this is comparing FH4 after three years of DLC and updates with base FH5's starting roster (i.e. no Car Pass cars):

Spoiler

NEW:

2020 Ford #2069 Ford Performance Bronco R
2017 Ford #25 'Brocky' Ultra4 Bronco RTR
2021 Ford Bronco
1967 Ford Racing Escort Mk1
2020 Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW Platinum

2021 Mercedes-AMG ONE

OUT (at least at launch):

1966 Ford #2 GT40 Mk II Le Mans
1977 Ford #5 RS1800 MK II
1975 Ford Bronco Barrett-Jackson Edition
1932 Ford Custom "Double Down"
2018 Ford F-150 Prerunner DeBerti Design Truck
1966 Ford Lotus Cortina
2017 Ford M-Sport Fiesta RS
2018 Ford Mustang GT DeBerti Design
1932 Ford Roadster "Hula Girl"
1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon
1973 Ford XB Falcon GT

2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S
1967 Mercedes-Benz 280 SL
1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR
2017 Mercedes-Benz E 350 D 4MATIC Terrain "Project E-AT"
2009 Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series

Not too brutal, cuts-wise - mostly specific custom versions from DLC, which was to be expected. Although there are a couple of long-time series staples (including one that's been in every main series Motorsport/Horizon game!) and cool past inclusions that won't be in at launch, so I hope it's just a matter of them to get added back when the season playlists start up.

f*ck yes they're bringing the AMG Hammer Coupe back. I can't get enough of that car in FH4, it's so nice to drive

Edit:

That's quite stupid though. That car is still extremely powerful by today's standards. Doesn't really matter how old it is, they usually tend to keep cars like that in the series so that's odd. And it's bizarre how we're still getting the SLK 55 AMG (although I'm not complaining because that car is cool and hopefully the convertible top works now but the SL65 is undoubtedly better)

Edited by ddarko12

On 8/27/2021 at 9:47 PM, ddarko12 said:

f*ck yes they're bringing the AMG Hammer Coupe back. I can't get enough of that car in FH4, it's so nice to drive

Edit:

That's quite stupid though. That car is still extremely powerful by today's standards. Doesn't really matter how old it is, they usually tend to keep cars like that in the series so that's odd. And it's bizarre how we're still getting the SLK 55 AMG (although I'm not complaining because that car is cool and hopefully the convertible top works now but the SL65 is undoubtedly better)

That's definitely been one of the more contentious cuts, yeah - and I'm personally a bit puzzled by the omission of the 1966 GT40 Mk II, since it's been in every main game, both Motorsport and Horizon.

...or at least, I was puzzled, until I remembered that they're probably going to want to have a bunch of popular cars from past games put aside for the first couple of Series Playlists - all the work on all-new cars will be on the Car Pass cars and anything with the first DLC expansion, so for the monthly unlockables, it'd be good to have a bunch of must-own things that are mostly ready to add. See also: the 1994 300ZX, which has been in over half the games, but wasn't in FH4 until Series 6.

Similarly, when it comes to new cars, I'm surprised that, for example, there aren't any other new Fords, besides ...mostly a lot of Broncos - but then, Ford is probably making a big deal about having it as a cover car, and might well want to save something like the Mustang Mach-E or F-150 Lightning for something like one of the expansions (like the Urus for Fortune Island), or have them headline an update (like the C8 Corvette), or as a premium thing in the Car Pass (like the 992 911).

In any case, I reckon it's just a matter of time before they get added - and I'm pleasantly surprised that new-to-FH4 things like the Ford Racing Puma (aw, yiss) and the Napier-Railton are sticking around as standard this time, because I'd have pegged them as 'things only added because they suited a UK-set game' (although they kept a lot of the Holdens, utes, etc. from FH3, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ).

• Like 2

Quick car list update: the full list of Hoonicorn stuff is out, including that awesome new "Cossie V2":

Spoiler

NEW:

Cossie V2

OUT:

1974 Hoonigan Ford Bronco
2017 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford Fiesta ST
2015 Hoonigan Gymkhana 8 Ford Fiesta ST RX43
2016 Hoonigan Gymkhana 9 Ford Focus RS RX
1992 Hoonigan Mazda RX-7 Twerkstallion

NOT BACK FROM FH3 (wasn't in FH4):

1979 Hoonigan Baldwin Motorsports "Loki" K5 Blazer

I'm guessing the Bronco (which only got added to FH4 last December) might come later, because otherwise that's a lot of Bronco models at launch! Same for the Ford Bronco Sport. Definitely think the Twerkstallion is going to be a Playlist Reward sooner rather than later, too - as for the others, I imagine that they're either too similar to existing things, or that the emphasis is on the newer Gymkhana 10 cars, but dang, it's a bit of a bummer to see so many racing Fiestas (see also: the M-Sport, absent from the Ford list) cut from FH5.... :cry:

Still, that V2 though... And they didn't replace the Group A with it, either - that's one of the best Rally Monsters in FH4, IMO (drives great, and it's decently competitive even before upgrades).

[update] So I was just about to add something about how I reckon we'll probably see Porsche, Toyota or Chevrolet next (because they've had a lot of cars featured already, and have made a big thing about it on socials), but it looks like the Jaguar list is coming later tonight:

Edited by Commander S
  • Like 1

On 8/27/2021 at 1:39 AM, VROmead said:

This is the first game that I've ever pre-ordered in my life. Can't wait to play it! I'm also glad that although it has seasons, winter doesn't have the entire map covered in the white stuff. Now I don't have to skip a week every month. 

Also, waiting a week to race in new events sucks. I hope they stop doing season specific events. Instead they should give you the option to complete them at any time.

• Like 1

The Audiophile Thread

XB271HU | TESORO Gram XS | Xtrfy MZ1 | Xbox Elite v2 | Hifiman Sundara | Fiio K9 Pro

i7 4790K 4.4 GHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB Crucial DDR3 | ADATA 256GB | Samsung 860 PRO 2TB

Xbox | Xbox 360 | Xbox Series X | PS2 | PS3 | Google Pixel 6 Pro

Porsche, Jaguar and Land Rover line-ups are out, and the new ones are all the things already revealed - meanwhile the cuts are mostly things similar to other cars (both the older Macan and Cayenne are out, as is the XKR GT), and a lot of older things and customs (most of the 356s, including the Emory ones, the XJ-S, the XK 120, etc.). Land Rover keeps all the stuff from FH4 (wasn't the biggest list to begin with), but none of the pre-FH4 Supercharged Range Rovers.

I expect the Singer 911 is another one of those 'hold it back for an early update playlist' things, just because it's such a big deal at the moment among enthusiasts - I can imagine Porsche didn't want it detracting from the buzz around the Taycan for marketing purposes (:p), hence why it isn't back at launch. Hopefully they'll do some classic-themed updates down the line, because I'm partial to the likes of the 356 Speedster and the XJ-S - but at least the '15 Cayman GTS and Panamera Turbo are in as standard, because I've gotten so much mileage out of those in past Horizons.

I'm predicting Toyota and Chevrolet among the next lot, because that'll cover the remaining two starter cars (GR Supra and C8 Corvette) - plus there was a big deal made about the GR Supra on that one livestream, and Chevrolet's been posting about the C8 in FH5 on socials (although I can't think of anything "new to Forza", aside from the Streethunters bodykit - that said, there are a lot of current Chevy models already in the footage we've seen, so...). Then there'll probably be an emphasis on some more brands on Tuesday's stream, with some new reveals (Audi, kthxbai), and those'll be the next lists to go up.

• Like 2

Quick preview of the launch Nissan line-up from the latest stream (apparently more cars are going to go up on Twitter and elsewhere later today), and from a quick glance, it's more or less the same as FH4 (plus the 2004 Rally Raid, which was in that massive leaked list from a few years back) - which is good, because that means none of the really good stuff is out! :p

For example, I'm happy to see the R33 Skyline made it (in FH4 and FH3, glaringly absent in FH2!), and the 300ZX is in at launch (rather than held back for a post-launch update, like FH4) - and @Coleco will no doubt be glad that the GT-R LM is in at launch. And hmm, what's that hatchback fifth along on the top row...? 🤔

Schermafbeelding_2021-09-07_194719.png

(really like the trading card album look/approach - and being able to buy cars directly from the car collection page!)

...okay, so quick update: the stuff shown on-screen in the stream is provisional, and not 100% representative of the launch car list. For example, the 2002 R34 Skyline isn't in at launch, despite being on the car collection page above (fortunately, all the other Skylines and stuff I mentioned earlier are in - see below!), and the Porsche page in the stream still showed the 917 LH from FH4, despite not being in the previously-released Porsche list.

Here's the official site page for all confirmed cars so far - hundreds, not just the ones announced over the last few weeks. Still provisional, though - apparently there are others that'll be added to this page in the run up to launch:

Forza Horizon 5 | Confirmed Car List

Edited by Commander S
Added the official site car list

14 hours ago, Commander S said:

@Coleco will no doubt be glad that the GT-R LM is in at launch. And hmm, what's that hatchback fifth along on the top row...? 🤔

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😃

So happy to see the Pulsar returning! I was convinced it wouldn't make the cut.

I see a possible return of the Libby Lobby in my future

• YEE 1