2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

I will record your missions and post it to my YouTube Channel!

Horus Publishing

Yasir_RFL

@Horus PublishingPublishing

I am so glad that it worked, thank you for your efforts. :D

I really don't understand what's the problem, but hopefully it works if we skip the cutscene.

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)
On 11/25/2021 at 11:49 PM, zeko said:

when

Actually we tried it today, we tried Katabasis 2022 and we are stuck at the very first mission. We can't control our character after they get out of the prison, or the "sewer" part so there's no way even after skipping cutscene to play it. We installed everything - from addons to mods, to SD's - we don't know what is the problem. Movement controls doesn't work like they're disabled, on our end everything is working. Just to clarify - it's happening on very first mission. Maybe some addon makes issues, idk

We did managed to fix that, but we added every thing from IPL, IDE to the text file like you said we should - and still the part of the prison doesn't load like in AznKei's video and we have mission fail. Therefore we will not record this MP, but we wanted to. Worked at this for so many minutes just to get nothing.

Edited by Horus Publishing

King_Von
10 minutes ago, Horus Publishing said:

Already did it before your post. We're faster 😆

wow appreciate it, you did good guys!!!!!

mrfanboy

Hello, sorry I was absent for a month, I was busy with other things in live, and I still am I managed to make a part 6 took me two weeks to make it because Ai in dyom is so bad, if you want you can record it https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71843

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, mrfanboy said:

Hello, sorry I was absent for a month, I was busy with other things in live, and I still am I managed to make a part 6 took me two weeks to make it because Ai in dyom is so bad, if you want you can record it https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71843

Already did that, airing tommorow. Hey @mrfanboy try CLEO Scripting sometime if you can, you can do more features in CLEO while scripting a mission there ;) 

mrfanboy
1 hour ago, Horus Publishing said:

Already did that, airing tommorow. Hey @mrfanboy try CLEO Scripting sometime if you can, you can do more features in CLEO while scripting a mission there ;) 

I'll try that thanks for the advice

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mrfanboy said:

I'll try that thanks for the advice

It's like medium difficulty, but you can learn coding and it's pretty fun when you'll see the results. Don't worry you can also put *audio files, and here you have for an example: Rampage Mission: 

And you can do so much fun stuff, like in these videos: 

We also coded our own cheats, idk if you saw on our channel, we're having fun and we're still coding and we'll soon release V2 more cheats mod :) And adding to that - you can also convert cleo missions to Android :)

• Like 2

Darrick17
6 hours ago, mrfanboy said:

Ahh.. i miss Anarchy so much i going to play this part!

• Like 1

Darrick17

And you Umm.. 

@Horus Publishing

You going to play Killing Instinct? For me i miss your videos about it!

• Like 2

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Darrick17 said:

And you Umm.. 

@Horus Publishing

You going to play Killing Instinct? For me i miss your videos about it!

No. Because it doesn't work, still. The prison is broken. Idk how Zeko did it that it worked, but at some part - even at AznKei part at his video when he recorded from Zeko's mission (the same prison) it had problems. We would like to, but we can't just because it doesn't work properly. Next time - try to find a prison that's more done on "map editor" rather than custom objects, or in interior. The prison was used in Katabasis as we inspected files and they were same files I think you put actors at exactly broken part of the prison, that in cutscene it looked like they were falling, and also ingame we were falling at the beginning of the mission to the void. And yeah we miss the series too because the last episode of the 1st chapter i believe got 2,2k views so people liked it.

And just to clarify - Zeko posted a .txt file how to do these things - none of this worked on his mission (first mission). Tried to add strings in .data but it never worked (game launched properly, prison still wasn't loading fully) as he stated before, he had heavily modded game - we don't have heavily modded game, and we don't like to edit strings in game files, we would rather have a .ipl .ide map mod on Modloader which people say it doesn't work (putting ide and .ipl files to modloader) in this case with that prison map - yes. We did try put other maps and we felt like it worked flawlessly (idk if M316 put some ide map mods there, when we played the MP we believe he did) and there was no problem with it. Unless author will make another part that will not contain this "prison" then it will be cool.

mrfanboy
15 hours ago, Darrick17 said:

Ahh.. i miss Anarchy so much i going to play this part!

Thanks for your support, tell me your thoughts I dont know what is your mp so I can try it aswell

Edited by mrfanboy
  • Like 1

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, mrfanboy said:

Thanks for your support, tell me your thoughts I dont know what is your mp so I can try it aswell

We say that this mission - was an amazing one. Loved that Toreno skin change from normal to bloody. Hoping what happens next, will the bad guy do the massacre in the town or not :D 

• Like 2

mrfanboy
7 minutes ago, Horus Publishing said:

We say that this mission - was an amazing one. Loved that Toreno skin change from normal to bloody. Hoping what happens next, will the bad guy do the massacre in the town or not :D 

Thank a bunch, thats all thanks to @M316 he made him bloody at my request, who knows guess we both gotta find out what will anarchists do next :)

Edited by mrfanboy
  • Like 3

Horus Publishing
3 hours ago, mrfanboy said:

Thank a bunch, thats all thanks to @M316 he made him bloody at my request, who knows guess we both gotta find out what will anarchists do next :)

Yasir_RFL

Also thanks to the recorder, I fixed the object placement flaw. :)

Yasir_RFL
8 minutes ago, Darrick17 said:

@Yasir_RFL

I Can't Wait for Episode 5 man! :)

It'll take some weeks but I assure you there's a lotta actions coming.

• Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

Darrick17
Just now, Yasir_RFL said:

It'll take some weeks but I assure you there's a lotta actions coming.

A'ight Good Luck! :D

Toriality

Hey Horus, could you check SKIC's new addon? It has some interesting features, might be cool to make a showcase video, if you wish.

Also, can you record my first mission? It was for a MOTW, I remember it was the exactly MOTW your PC went dead and them you couldn't record the entries :(

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71242

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
On 4/12/2022 at 11:08 AM, Toriality said:

Hey Horus, could you check SKIC's new addon? It has some interesting features, might be cool to make a showcase video, if you wish.

Also, can you record my first mission? It was for a MOTW, I remember it was the exactly MOTW your PC went dead and them you couldn't record the entries :(

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71242

Yeah, sure. We're taking a break because we lost momentum / interest (people just don't watch DYOM rn we don't know why)

Yasir_RFL
1 hour ago, Horus Publishing said:

Yeah, sure. We're taking a break because we lost momentum / interest (people just don't watch DYOM rn we don't know why)

Don't lose hope amigo, just fked up YouTube algorithm, your Channel will get back to track again soon

• Like 1

Toriality
2 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

That's fine, take your time. I'm not a youtuber but I can imagine how it can have its ups and downs.

• Like 1

King_Von
On 4/15/2022 at 6:24 AM, Horus Publishing said:

Youtube tweaking these times

• Like 1

Horus Publishing
On 4/15/2022 at 9:38 AM, Yasir_RFL said:

Don't lose hope amigo, just fked up YouTube algorithm, your Channel will get back to track again soon

Didn't really lose hope, it's just because if you play one game for too much it gets boring. But we saw DYOM IX update and it's fire tbh, maybe we'll do videos on that aswell.

• Like 2

Horus Publishing
On 4/12/2022 at 11:08 AM, Toriality said:

Here: 

Just a notice that we'll not upload every single day, if we'll see that views are going up - we'll resume uploading every single day, there's no motivation for now to upload every single day. Also, so many copyright notices lol

• Like 2