Jump to content
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Criminal Enterprises
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. Bugs*
      2. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

I will record your missions and post it to my YouTube Channel!


Horus Publishing
 Share

Recommended Posts

Horus Publishing

Just a little update:

 

There was no missions uploaded on channel today, due to very big PC problems (from 9:00 am to now) we didn't had our PC just because it simply broken down once again, but again - we did reinstall things and we're ready to post tommorow.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
On 2/23/2022 at 1:23 PM, King_Von said:

Hey men how things going,i just uploaded a mission, please upload this mission, i tried to make this mission with no problems,and inform me when you will play it,btw I'm working wisely on jail life part 2

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71681

 

This mission is broken. You still DON'T TEST YOUR MISSIONS man... Literally plane scene I can't move, player can't move it's a bug. I'll not record that mission then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

This mission is broken. You still DON'T TEST YOUR MISSIONS man... Literally plane scene I can't move, player can't move it's a bug. I'll not record that mission then.

Okay men, try this one, it's tested and no problems we're there 

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71596

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing

Hello!

 

As you know, we were out for some days now. We got a upgrade! Our recorder got brand new PC, he'll be able to record videos finally without any major problems but need to wait for a proper big SATA drive to plug in, because computer that he got has small hard drive unfortunately (drive will come in some days, so you need to wait). Series that we didn't complete before will be coming back, and maybe livestreams soon but we don't know about our internet, it's trash but we'll see, we'll see!

 

New month - new standards :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

King_Von
41 minutes ago, Horus Publishing said:

Hello!

 

As you know, we were out for some days now. We got a upgrade! Our recorder got brand new PC, he'll be able to record videos finally without any major problems but need to wait for a proper big SATA drive to plug in, because computer that he got has small hard drive unfortunately (drive will come in some days, so you need to wait). Series that we didn't complete before will be coming back, and maybe livestreams soon but we don't know about our internet, it's trash but we'll see, we'll see!

 

New month - new standards :D 

happy to hear that!!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

mrfanboy
2 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

Hello!

 

As you know, we were out for some days now. We got a upgrade! Our recorder got brand new PC, he'll be able to record videos finally without any major problems but need to wait for a proper big SATA drive to plug in, because computer that he got has small hard drive unfortunately (drive will come in some days, so you need to wait). Series that we didn't complete before will be coming back, and maybe livestreams soon but we don't know about our internet, it's trash but we'll see, we'll see!

 

New month - new standards :D 

Great news!

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yasir_RFL
21 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

Hello!

 

As you know, we were out for some days now. We got a upgrade! Our recorder got brand new PC, he'll be able to record videos finally without any major problems but need to wait for a proper big SATA drive to plug in, because computer that he got has small hard drive unfortunately (drive will come in some days, so you need to wait). Series that we didn't complete before will be coming back, and maybe livestreams soon but we don't know about our internet, it's trash but we'll see, we'll see!

 

New month - new standards :D 

Damn, guess you going to record my new MP in enhanced graphics. XDD

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)
On 3/6/2022 at 8:28 AM, Yasir_RFL said:

Finally 1st episode is out. Please play and post whenever you can. :D

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71720

 

Well, DYOM website is having a nightmare i think. Can you post mediafire, etc? We might begin recording things today, but we don't really know drive still didn't came, it's expected to come today. (NVM its working)

Edited by Horus Publishing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yasir_RFL
8 minutes ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

Well, DYOM website is having a nightmare i think. Can you post mediafire, etc? We might begin recording things today, but we don't really know drive still didn't came, it's expected to come today. (NVM its working)

Here you go mate:

 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9rezn2fzrc8a14q/archive.rar/file

 

(NVM I sent it anyway 😝)

Edited by Yasir_RFL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

King_Von
7 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

Well, DYOM website is having a nightmare i think. Can you post mediafire, etc? We might begin recording things today, but we don't really know drive still didn't came, it's expected to come today. (NVM its working)p

Please play lil Wayne story mission i sent you a long time ago and if you don't want to play this mission try this new one https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71713

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
1 hour ago, Darrick17 said:

Guys I Have Problem with DYOM Wibsite if you have any help send a Message to me!

 

 

 

Please, don't post this kind of messages here, because this is only for requesting missions and general questioning about our recordings.

 

@Yasir_RFL your mission is airing tommorow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cCh-TT-UBg (13:00 cet)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

King_Von
15 hours ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

Please, don't post this kind of messages here, because this is only for requesting missions and general questioning about our recordings.

 

@Yasir_RFL your mission is airing tommorow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cCh-TT-UBg (13:00 cet)

Men please play my new mission

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71713

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
3 hours ago, King_Von said:

Men please play my new mission

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71713

 

Don't spam, please.

17 hours ago, Yasir_RFL said:

Thanks a lot! Epi 2 is also out.

Make sure to check it out.

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71736

 

Is the SD same as in the first mission? Btw, our gameplayer put the SD file wrong, there was two SD foldersin the SD folder :D that's why. But if there was a copyright music he saved us some views :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yasir_RFL
3 minutes ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

Is the SD same as in the first mission? Btw, our gameplayer put the SD file wrong, there was two SD foldersin the SD folder :D that's why. But if there was a copyright music he saved us some views :D 

Yeahhh, I did mistake. Gotta correct it so others could enjoy properly.

And also, it could have got you copyright so I'm glad I did that mistake XD.

And Episode 2 doesn't have any SD. Just an average mission.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Yasir_RFL said:

Yeahhh, I did mistake. Gotta correct it so others could enjoy properly.

And also, it could have got you copyright so I'm glad I did that mistake XD.

And Episode 2 doesn't have any SD. Just an average mission.

 

We recorded it but it's little bit laggy and choppy, if that happens again we will decide to change the rendering program to something more useful. It's so weird especially that it actually rendered properly and show 1080p on YT but meh..

23 hours ago, King_Von said:

Men please play my new mission

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71713

 

Just why.. why you put an executable file with mods, instead of .dff and .txd? Put them in .dff and .txd now Defender says otherwise and classifies that as a virus.. Btw.. you should rename the files first (xxtentacion.txd and .dff) to the skin model names in GTA:SA (you'll have them on MTA:SA wikia page, in this case: bmydj.dff and bmydj.txd) We recorded it, but .. please.. you don't listen to us we'll not listen to you next time.

Edited by Horus Publishing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

King_Von
1 hour ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

We recorded it but it's little bit laggy and choppy, if that happens again we will decide to change the rendering program to something more useful. It's so weird especially that it actually rendered properly and show 1080p on YT but meh..

 

Just why.. why you put an executable file with mods, instead of .dff and .txd? Put them in .dff and .txd now Defender says otherwise and classifies that as a virus.. Btw.. you should rename the files first (xxtentacion.txd and .dff) to the skin model names in GTA:SA (you'll have them on MTA:SA wikia page, in this case: bmydj.dff and bmydj.txd) We recorded it, but .. please.. you don't listen to us we'll not listen to you next time.

I really don't know how men, I really want to do my best, i will fix it next time

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yasir_RFL
1 hour ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

We recorded it but it's little bit laggy and choppy, if that happens again we will decide to change the rendering program to something more useful. It's so weird especially that it actually rendered properly and show 1080p on YT but meh..

 

I hope you find the solution soon guys. Thank you for the work. :D 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
2 hours ago, Yasir_RFL said:

I hope you find the solution soon guys. Thank you for the work. :D 

 

 

 

Keep doing whatchu doing, people love it say that it's a nice story. Hope its motivating :D but no one will top Spidey vs Goblin :D 

  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
Posted (edited)

We have video scheduled today on our channel, but we're more concerned about security of our recorder's account. Recorders main account (thankfully not this one) that's brand account got breached. He noticed something weird at his watchpage, crypto videos that has been watched without him even knowing, and this is what we've originally found.

MoqbIlD.jpg

 

Nothing should be to worry about? Actually, there is something to worry about. As you can see, there's a tick that indicates that somebody "accessed the account from his computer" - meaning somebody used cookies, or this kind of breach to hack into the brand channel. Additionally, we checked our brand account to check the security - and our's safe. Also, his email didn't got breached, only his YouTube brand account. Weird thing is, that he didn't got any notification, about suspicious login from another IP, or anything. That's messed up, but we're working to help resolve this issue with him, and YouTube. Hoping that our channel also will be safe. To add things to this: no videos were deleted from his main channel, only crypto videos and some Arabic videos were watched from his page, and somebody gave a thumbs up on them. We already unliked these videos from his account, changed him password to the email, but we don't know how to protect "brand account" because brand account e-mail can't be changed that easily. We have nothing to do with it, however we've responded on 1 YouTube comment from a guy that's from Tunisia in Arabic and in English as a original comment too, but we used translator. We never logged in anywhere else, besides our channel and his channel (for now, when he asked for help). We suspect that it might have to do with Russia "trolls" or "bots" punishing people for liking content that is restricted in Russia about war because he watched some of the news videos on this particular thread and liked them.

 

If anybody knows how to resolve this issue, and how to make these "suspicious" countries log out of his brand account, let us know! And we urge you to check your account history too, and watch history!

 

[EDIT] We made some progress and logged the accounts out of his account, hopefully they'll not get back.

[EDIT - 13:59 CET] - We managed to contact YouTube on Twitter, we'll let you know about updates.

[EDIT - 8:45am] - Resolved. These people didn't managed to login to the accounts, it's safe and YouTube and Google constantly updating us on gmail! :) 

Edited by Horus Publishing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yasir_RFL

Holy sheeett! I am glad the account is safe.

BTW new episode is out! https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71774

(Episode 3 has two parts, I want both part gameplay in one video as it's a single episode)

You must be waiting for so long! :D

Also I know you guys will create a playlist for Anxious Power episodes, well ig it's the right time to do it.

Edited by Yasir_RFL
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
1 hour ago, Yasir_RFL said:

Holy sheeett! I am glad the account is safe.

BTW new episode is out! https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/71774

(Episode 3 has two parts, I want both part gameplay in one video as it's a single episode)

You must be waiting for so long! :D

Also I know you guys will create a playlist for Anxious Power episodes, well ig it's the right time to do it.

 

Yes, and we are again BOPPING on YouTube, with one video reaching 1,8k views (insane) and again we don't know what caused it. If you have any translations for your missions in Hindi, or anything you can send me .CSV file (made in notepad) to put into the subtitles, because we have over 800 views from India daily! :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yasir_RFL
20 minutes ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

Yes, and we are again BOPPING on YouTube, with one video reaching 1,8k views (insane) and again we don't know what caused it. If you have any translations for your missions in Hindi, or anything you can send me .CSV file (made in notepad) to put into the subtitles, because we have over 800 views from India daily! :) 

Yes, I saw that video. Great things, and I'll also try to make the .CSV file for hindi subtitles. 😮 :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing

This is the photo taken by our owner: https://i.imgur.com/2CX8wZ6.jpg - so if anybody is from these countries there, can also submit some .CSV for better viewer experience. We try hard to translate in these top 5 countries, and we're watched by 5k people from Iraq.. Damn :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
20 hours ago, Yasir_RFL said:

Yes, I saw that video. Great things, and I'll also try to make the .CSV file for hindi subtitles. 😮 :D

 

Part 1 of your mission is unplayable. At the beginning when cutscene ends, there's mission failed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yasir_RFL
33 minutes ago, Horus Publishing said:

 

Part 1 of your mission is unplayable. At the beginning when cutscene ends, there's mission failed.

Do you have SAMP objects, OLA and SilentPatch in the modlaoder? Also can you tell me which specific cutscene.

Edited by Yasir_RFL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Horus Publishing
34 minutes ago, Yasir_RFL said:

Do you have SAMP objects, OLA and SilentPatch in the modlaoder? Also can you tell me which specific cutscene.

 

Yes - we just skipped cutscene and re-recorded it and merged it together, so there's everything cool. First cutscene when they get into the car (without skipping it)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.